Swathi's Ordeal Ch. 08

Story Info
Swathi is forced to watch and share in Pooja’s ordeal.
2.3k words
4.63
9k
5
0

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Danny and Swathi stepped out of the shower, Danny insisted on wiping Swathi down with the towel and drying her off completely.

Swathi glanced and saw her naked figure in the mirror. She looked breathtakingly beautiful despite the two welts emblazoned across her torso - one across each of her breasts thanks to Danny's belt.

"I can put some salve on that, should help lessen the sting," Danny offered. "Do you have anything that would work?" She was shocked at the sudden act of care - or seeming act of care - from her rapist and captor. Part of her wondered whether he didn't act so unpredictable like this just to keep her off balance and awaken a sense of false hope that he might let her and Sanjay live after this was all over. Swathi nodded at her medicine cabinet behind the mirror. For the next thirty seconds or so, Danny poured out a soothing ointment onto his palm and rubbed it on each of the Indian woman's breasts. Swathi tried to hold still and not squirm as his fingers caressed her sensitive curves.

When he had finished and put the vial away, Swathi asked, "Can I... put some clothes on before I prepare you and your men something to eat?"

Swathi was about to find out just how fickle Danny's moods of mercy could be. With a sudden look of fury, the criminal growled at her, "Shut up, bitch. You think just because I was gentle with you in the shower and afterward that you can start making demands? You think you get to wear clothes??" He spun her around to face the mirror. "Bend over and put that pussy up in the air for me. And where the fuck is my title, bitch? What do you call me? Hm???"

"Master," Swathi blurted out, realizing her mistake. A stone sank to the bottom of her stomach. "I'm sorry, Master," she said, enunciating more forcefully.

The slender beauty leaned over the bathroom sink. Spreading her hands on the cold marble countertop, she stuck out her ass and pussy, dreading what might come.

"You will stay naked without question, slave. Is that understood?" Before she could even answer though, Swathi felt Danny's palm come down on her exposed cunt with a resounding SMACK. Then another. And another.

"AY!!! AYY!!! AYYYY!!!!! Please! Master, I'm sorry!" She cried out each time but managed to keep her feet planted. Her hands curled into fists on the countertop as she withstood her punishment. Her just-salved breasts jiggled a little with each hand-slap to her cunt as she trembled from the force he brought to her soft and sensitive folds. Despite the shock of pain and sensation, a warmth spread through her sore and brutalized snatch as Danny's slaps reawakened nerve endings which Swathi forgot were even there. At last, her punishment meted out, Danny withdrew his hand.

"Stand up now, slut. Walk naked proudly and flaunt that fine body. Your Master demands it. Now let's check on your friend and husband before we go downstairs to the kitchen. Then you can start making my men and I that meal you promised."

"Yes, Master."

Her pussy still ached as the sexy Indian wife strode out of the bathroom and back into the master bedroom where her husband Sanjay remained tied to a chair with his pants down and button-down shirt open to reveal his naked chest - and where her best friend Pooja was now being double-penetrated by two of Danny's vicious cronies.

Swathi looked sadly at Pooja. MJ and Zack were spit-roasting the short, curvaceous 29-year-old woman between them. MJ had his cock plowing between her ass cheeks while Zack was holding the nape of her neck, force-feeding her his cock. The muffled groans and gurgling sounds emitted from Pooja's throat said it all. She had never been ass-fucked before, and Pooja was tormented by the fierce sensations of MJ's shaft sliding in and out of her bottom.

"UHHH!!! Fuck! You whore, I'm gonna come," MJ announced, grinding his pelvis against Pooja's firm ass cheeks as he let loose like a cannon, depositing huge spurts of cum into her rectum. A few moments later, MJ pulled out with a huff and everyone in the room could see Pooja's distended anal opening glistening with a big reservoir of appalling seed. Moments later, Zack pulled his cock out of the woman's mouth.

A string of pre-cum still connected Pooja's bottom lip with the tip of Zack's retreating shaft. Pooja looked desperately at the withdrawn cock with disappointment. Swathi could guess why, too, one helpless female captive to another: she had hoped to make Zack come and make that one less cock she'd have to please in less savory ways. She had failed though, and now she'd pay for it.

"You've got to try out this sweet ass," MJ said, still panting from his exertions.

"Don't mind if I do," Zack said with sadistic glee.

"No, please... no more. My ass hurts!" Pooja protested. But Zack began tying the woman's wrists to the headboard.

"SSHHH. Just relax your asshole and get ready for round 2, you cute slut. You'll learn to enjoy what we give you," Zack hissed.

While Zack took MJ's place behind Pooja and positioned his saliva-coated erection, Danny now stepped up behind Swathi. He slid his arm around her torso and gave her a deceptively gentle kiss on the shoulder.

"Mmm. What a hot scene, your sweet friend getting double-stuffed. Looks like your friend is in good hands then. She can entertain my men while you make us dinner."

'You sick bastard,' Swathi thought, but she kept her face impassive, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of seeing her fall apart. But then her gaze strayed to her husband, and what she saw made her recoil a bit. Danny noticed it at almost the exact same moment too.

"Well look at that!" he exclaimed. Placing a hand on the nape of Swathi's neck, he propelled the woman forward with stumbling steps. Both captor and captive now looked down at Sanjay's cock. It was completely engorged and erect. The sight of watching Pooja getting ass-raped had actually turned her husband on, activating the most basic and primal instinct any male could have.

Sanjay's sorrowful expression said it all. 'Please forgive me, baby. Please, I'm so sorry. This isn't me. I couldn't help it!'

"Now this is special," Danny gloated. "Looks like your husband loves watching a good ass-fuck." In the background, Pooja was groaning as Zack inserted the tip of his shaft and began to sink his manhood deep into her already creamy asshole. Pooja's pleas filled the room now as Zack established a rhythm, his cock splitting those ass cheeks perfectly. Zack gripped Pooja by a tangle of her short, dark hair, forcing her head upward as the poor woman could only grunt in time to her violation and stare vacantly at the bedroom wall.

"UH!!! UHH!!! AHH! You weren't kidding, brother. This butt is paradise," Zack groaned happily as MJ stood back and watched, his for-now-flaccid cock still gleaming with fluids. Meanwhile, Danny decided to take full and depraved advantage of a fresh opportunity.

"Now, you want know what I think, Swathi? I think your sweet hubby wants in on this action. I think before you make that meal for us, you've got one more duty to complete. One very important wifely duty." Danny's whisper now tickled Swathi's ear as he leaned in extra close. "Have you ever let your dear husband take you in the ass, bitch? Hm? Have you?"

"No Master," Swathi said, tears streaming down her face. It didn't take a genius to know what was coming.

"Good." Danny gave the woman an affectionate slap on her left ass cheek. "Then NOW is the perfect time to start." Danny's gaze met Sanjay's tortured eyes. "You ready for more fun, tiger? I bet you are." He pointed at Sanjay's elongated penis. "Get your ass on it, bitch. Sit down, face toward the bed so you can watch your friend's ass-rape while you bust your own ass. Get busy, we don't have all day here."

Feeling a new low of humiliation and debasement, the naked Indian woman turned around. Reaching down behind her, she grasped the base of Sanjay's shaft and positioned it at her tiny wrinkled opening. She hesitated though, and for good reason. She had just showered and cleaned herself...

"Please, may I lubricate Sanjay before I put it in my ass?"

"You may not," Danny growled.

With a tremble of trepidation, Swathi clasped her husband's dick between her delicate fingertips and positioned it at her anus. Then, ever so carefully, she began to sink herself down, putting unbearable pressure on her anus as she felt the bulbous tip of Sanjay's cock pressing upward. She closed her eyes. Swathi's face contorted with the effort. Sanjay's cock still had leftover lubrication, much of it half-dried, from their fuck earlier, and that became the saving grace of the whole ordeal as Swathi's young ass continued to try to engulf its tight sleeve around Sanjay's blood-engorged manhood.

"Eyes open, slave!" Danny barked. Her eyes flew open as the criminal gave her a slap across her left tit. "Watch your friend get ass-fucked as you bust your own ass. I don't want you to miss a single second of it."

"Yes, Master. Please, I'm trying, but it's not easy!" she begged.

"You think I care?" he growled. "Just obey me or get punished. It's that simple." Hating the cruelty of this man who now held her and her husband's lives in his hands, Swathi stared dully at Pooja's body driven forward on the bed with each of Zack's pulverizing thrusts. She would soon experience the same excruciating sensations as her best friend. The only comfort was that at least it would be the cock of her own husband creating those sensations. But paltry comfort that was given the nightmare that had become their new reality.

Swathi kept trying to sit down on her husband's shaft. 'Please, please go in,' she begged inwardly. It also helped that her anal pounding at the hands of Danny an hour or so earlier meant that her anal webbing hadn't permanently recovered yet or reverted to its original size. She felt her butthole stretching to accommodate Sanjay's cock as the tip slipped into her ass. Then, with gravity's help, she felt another four inches slam up her anus. With a heavy sigh, Swathi began to bounce up and down, pumping her anal crevice up and down her husband's aroused cock.

"That's it, girl. Well done. Show your dear hubby a good time!" Danny jeered. The cruel criminal wet his fingertips before reaching down and rubbing Swathi's clitoris while she rode her husband. The awful friction, like sandpaper, of Sanjay's too-large cock impaling her tiny asshole was almost too much for her. The glimmers of pleasure Danny gave her now as he stared with gloating eyes and kept cajoling her sore and recently smacked clitoris didn't help, at least not at first. A mixture of agony and pleasure soon rippled through her though. Swathi just wanted it all to end. Swathi just wanted a break. Anything. A reprieve. That was all her desperate body yearned for as she felt Sanjay's cock provide an unbearable fullness deep in her aching ass with each fresh bounce, even as her nerve bundle found itself enslaved to the graze of Danny's fingertips.

Then three things all happened in short succession. Shocked to her very core, Swathi felt a traitorous climax pulse through her, Danny's fingers sliding against her engorged clit with just the right pressure and at just the right angle. Swathi's hands clamped onto Danny's wrist as she came, her body betraying her, the nipples of her breasts pebbling up with an unstoppable surge of pleasure. Sanjay, meanwhile, could only stare at his wife's descending ass cheeks as they slammed onto his lap, her unbearably tight anal sleeve gripping him so tight he groaned with his own climax and sent a torrent of cum toward his wife's intestines.

"UGGGHHH!!!"

Across the room, Zack joined Swathi and Sanjay in the bliss of orgasm. He ground his pelvis against Pooja's backside and emptied his balls deep in the woman's ass. In the throes of his climax, cock still spurting cum inside the raw-rubbed anus of his victim, Zack pushed Pooja's face into the mattress. Her muffled groan of relief filled the room as she felt his warm, sticky fluids fill her bottom and thought to herself 'Thank god it's finally over.'

Dazed, Swathi realized Danny was helping her stand up. "MJ, Zack, when you're done with that bitch, leave her tied to the bed and come downstairs for dinner. Swathi's going to cook for us." He raised his voice to shout at Kip, who was still working on Sanjay's laptop. "You too, Kip. Get your ass downstairs as soon as you have something useful to report." Now he turned back to Swathi, his hand gently cupping her right butt cheek. "Let's get you to the kitchen now, slave. You've got work to do," he reminded her. Even as she felt Sanjay's cum trickling out of her worn-out asshole, Swathi's mind raced about how to turn the tables on their tormentors. Soon she would be in the kitchen, and that meant access to things that could be used as a weapon, knives being the most obvious.

'I'll make these monsters pay,' she thought. Perhaps Swathi's patience was about to pay off. As the naked woman appeared docile and let Danny lead her downstairs to the kitchen, her senses became hyper-alert. She ignored the sticky sensation of defilement in her aching ass and focused instead on the one thing that mattered. Survival.