Swathi's Ordeal Ch. 15

Story Info
Pooja and Elena are about to be sold.
2.6k words
4.67
5.8k
3

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pooja watched as Kip continued to fuck Elena on the table. He had changed positions slightly, though. The slender Latina's legs were now vertical and flush against his torso as he plunged his cock into her soft folds. Elena moaned beneath him, her hands fondling her own breasts as much to please her captor as to assuage her own rising lust.

"Ahhh!"

As for Pooja, she hadn't forgotten Danny's order: 'Watch these two fuck closely and touch yourself, slave... Make yourself come...'

But she was understandably distracted. What was Danny planning to do with Swathi? What had Danny's thug meant when he's said the bedroom was 'set up' and that cameras were 'ready to shoot'? Pooja supposed that the meaning should have been obvious. Only her sheltered conservative upbringing had made her slow to interpret the awful reality of it. But that still left another unanswered dilemma: even if Danny was planning to make some kind of sex video to further degrade Swathi and her husband, what would he do with them afterward?

Then a sinking idea gripped Pooja like a deadly undertow. What if he didn't intend to let Swathi and Sanjay go? She remembered Danny saying that Swathi and Sanjay would have to get used to their 'new roles' in life. What exactly did that mean??

Pooja shuddered. Those questions and others kept haunting her.

Now, trying to obey her cruel captor's last order, Pooja was still kneeling on the sofa, watching Kip and Elena, her fingers stroking her own aroused clitoris. The tiny nub was as hardened and engorged as ever. Pooja stared at Kip's body sliding into Elena's like a key fitting perfectly into its appointed lock. The Indian woman stared at Kip's straining muscles as he threw himself forward, his pelvis flying into the helpless maid again and again, fucking her deep.

"UHHHH!!! You like that, little whore? You like getting raped?" Kip growled. Elena lay beneath him, eyes lost in a sea of shame and lust, nipples hard and saluting the figure towering above her as she bit her lip and nodded.

SLAP! Kip's hand left a red mark on Elena's cheek and twisted her head sideways, but it hardly cooled the surging libido in her veins or in her pussy. "Speak up, cunt!"

"Y-yes, Sir, I love it! I love getting raped!" Elena moaned, sliding her hips down, grinding her cunt against Kip's next pulverizing plunge. Elena and Kip's eyes now met as if they had an understanding, as if tens of thousands of years of human evolution, males forcibly taking females to procreate, had echoed through the ages to reach this precise moment.

Pooja closed her eyes. Listening to the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh, she envisioned that the girl lying on the table was her. She imagined that the man fucking her was a boy she'd always had a crush on in college. She tried to forget the depravity of the present and instead used her imagination to conjure up a fantasy palatable enough to bring her to orgasm. Her fingers fluttered against her sex, stroking, caressing, cajoling her aroused clit toward the precipice. Despite the welts criss-crossing her cunt from the beating the men had given her earlier, her sore and battered clit still responded to the delicate caress of her own fingers, of a fantasy burning brighter and brighter in her mind...

She was so close. Her fingertips were coated in her own wetness. She could feel the wave of a monumental orgasm just about to pull her under...

SLAP!

Pooja's world spun on its axis. She flew back on the couch, her cheek still stinging. The Indian woman's eyes flew open just in time to see Danny looming over her with his hard cock and merciless gaze.

"I said to WATCH them, bitch. Why were your eyes closed? No reward for you then," he growled. He grunted, seeming to calm down. "Not that it matters. Soon you and that other bitch will be someone else's problem."

Someone else's problem? Pooja's heart skipped a beat as Danny grabbed his cell phone. "Out of the way, slut. I have an important business call to make. You can mount me and bust that worthless pussy on my cock while I make the arrangements."

Pooja stood up miserably, still feeling the frustrating ache of an unrealized orgasm as Danny laid back and put the cell to his ear.

While he made his call, Pooja climbed back onto the sofa. Carefully watching him for any signs of displeasure, the curvy Indian beauty slid her bound hands along his chest and straddled him. Looking down at the hard, erect spear of his manhood, the naked captive then positioned her whipped pussy just above the bulbous tip and sank herself down on him, impaling herself with a ginger drop.

"Uhhhh!" Her sore pussy protested at the sudden friction, but it felt good too. Fortunately her cunt was still soaking-wet not only from Pooja's own attentions to it, but from Swathi's incredible strap-on fuck earlier as well. Pooja steadied herself, trying to balance, which wasn't nearly as easy with her wrists bound together, and began a rhythm, humping Danny at a vigorous pace, her pussy entrapping every inch of his hard-on as she rolled her hips. Danny's gaze flickered at her with approval and mounting lust as someone answered his phone call. Pooja did her best to listen in and moaned softly for Danny's benefit.

"Hey Luka. I know, I know, it's been too long. No, I haven't forgotten about you." Danny's face split into a nasty grin. "I've gotten something you might be interested in. Well, two somethings."

Pooja found her anxiety ramping up, the more she listened. She had a very, very bad feeling about this...

"We've got two fine pussies here. One's a little the worse for wear and past her prime, but still a knockout. And the other pussy is FRESH, brother. I'm talking 18-year-old teenage cunt. She'll earn you top dollar, my friend. And don't tell me your brothels in Zagreb aren't looking for fresh meat."

Pooja's cunt bottomed out on Danny's cock, and she ground her pussy back and forth on his lap. 'No, please don't do this to me,' she thought. 'I'm giving you pleasure. I've done everything you asked!' Well, minus the escape attempt, but still... how could a man be this evil and sadistic?? The Indian beauty redoubled her efforts, pressing down on Danny's chest for leverage and pumping her pussy up and down with all the strength she could muster.

It didn't seem to do any good though. Her fate was sealed...

"Yes, yes. We can discuss exact dollar amounts when we meet, as always. Yes, I'm willing to negotiate," Danny continued. "Name the place." He paused as the voice spoke on the other end, though Pooja couldn't make out the words. "That'll work. Give me two and a half hours and I'll bring the merchandise."

Danny now reached up with one hand to pinch Pooja's left nipple as the woman fucked and groaned.

"What's that? Yes, I'm fucking one of them now. She's got a tight pussy on her with a nice bush if you like your women more au naturale... Hmm? What's that? Oh yes, she's a looker, cute heart-shaped face, big tits, curvy as an hourglass. You'll like her, trust me, brother. My men have had to break her and train her a bit, but she's coming around, isn't that right, slut? Are you ready to become a sex slave to the Croatian mob?" Danny asked with a glee that tore Pooja's heart to ribbons.

Pooja upped her tempo, slamming her snatch down to engulf Danny's shaft. She ground her slick pussy against the only man in the world who mattered to her right now... the man who held her future in his hands. "Please don't sell me to them!" she blurted out. Oh god... this couldn't be happening. Just when she thought this day of hell, this living nightmare, couldn't possibly get any worse...

"What's she saying?" Danny repeated, ignoring Pooja as he spoke to this mysterious Luka on the other end. "Oh, nothing much. The slut was just saying how much she looks forward to putting her pussy to work for you."

Moments later, Danny swiped the call off and put his phone aside. Pooja sat still on his lap, stunned and horrified, her cunt fully stuffed with cock. The thug leader's eyes now narrowed.

"What are you waiting for, bitch? Don't just sit there. Did I say you could stop? Keep fucking."

Pooja felt the last of her hopes fade away as she spread her palms once more against Danny's chest, her cunt rising and falling, sucking up the shaft of her rapist again and again as she impaled herself. 'This can't be happening... no... no...' was the mantra that now plagued her traumatized mind. Danny proceeded to stroke her hips and give her some encouragement as she fucked him.

"Mmmm. Good girl. This is practice now for your new life. Learning how to please cock will soon be the only thing that matters, understand?" Pooja nodded as tears stung her eyes and slid down her cheeks. Closing her eyes, she focused on her captor's cock and could do nothing but beg for a miracle.

Meanwhile, a miraculous orgasm of sorts sounded from across the room. Elena moaned as her back arched off the table in the midst of a potent climax. Kip was set to join her soon after. Hugging her legs flush against his chest with both arms, he drilled her like a madman.

"Yeah, bitch, I'll fill you now... ahhh, fuck!" He launched his cock deep inside her wet pussy, spewing millions of his virile swimmers deep into the maid's helpless young snatch. Whether any would find their way to one of her eggs to impregnate her, now it mattered little given the future that awaited her. Elena hadn't overheard Danny's conversation, so she had a little more time to remain blissfully unaware of her worsening predicament.

Kip finally stilled, the last shudder subsiding as he emptied the final drop of jism inside his sated victim. He stayed like that, cock softening inside Elena's cunt while he caught his breath. Oddly aroused by the sight of her feet now stuck up in the air, Kip proceeded to suck on Elena's toes while she stared up at him, dazed but curious. Meanwhile, Pooja's efforts finally bore fruit too: she felt Danny's manhood straining inside her, about to burst... and then thick ropes of warmth filled her insides. Pooja felt the sticky onslaught fill her pussy like a never-ending taint. She shuddered as her cunt took the full brunt of the precious cargo now emptied from her rapist's balls.

Danny's face contorted with a cascade of pleasure as he ground his pelvis upward into her, overwhelmed in rapture, his hands reaching up to cup her pliant breasts. "Mmmm... Well done, slave. Well done. Soon that snug pussy will make many other cocks happy. You should feel lucky that I let you live instead of taking the full measure of my revenge out on you to get at Swathi and Sanjay. I had considered strangling you in front of them instead."

Lucky? Pooja wanted to weep, but instead she found Danny pulling her down to his chest. Her bound hands were pinned between their bodies as Danny's lips captured hers with a strange passion. His hands cupped the back of her head as he deepened the kiss, Pooja's ass cheeks snug against his lap with a softening cock still steeped in the gooey glory of its aftermath, still embedded inside a pussy that no longer belonged to her.

~ ~ * * ~ ~ * * ~ ~

A SHORT TIME LATER...

Danny called Zack, who was waiting in the van. Kip was busy getting dressed and packing up his own equipment.

Over on the coffee table, Pooja and Elena now did as they'd been ordered to do. Pooja was straddling Elena's face. The slender Latina lay with her legs spread wide on the table still, her cum-soaked pussy on full display while she sucked, nibbled, and feasted on her fellow captive's snatch. Pooja's bound hands caressed Elena's hair as shame left her cheeks a deep shade of red.

"I'm so sorry," Pooja whispered, but it surprised her how enthusiastically Elena slurped on her cunt. "Uuuhhh... oh... ahh... mmm!" Her clit throbbed with desperate need, and Pooja found herself nudging her cunt against that furiously working tongue and mouth. Soon the feathery caresses of the maid's efforts brought Pooja to an unwanted climax. Pooja bit her lip to stifle the resulting groan and bucked gently against Elena's mouth, soaking the teenager's nose and jaw in her sweet-scented fluids. As the height of bliss slowly unraveled and she came back down to earth, Pooja felt her shame turn into something even deeper and more permanent, like dried cement. But even as she looked down, she felt Elena still lapping gently at her sex, and Elena's sorrowful but commiserating eyes stared up at her as if to say 'It's okay. We'll find a way through this together somehow.'

Kip hustled over now, his laptop case and utility bag slung over one shoulder. "All set to go, Boss." Kip's gaze slid to the two women. "It's a shame we can't keep 'em, isn't it?"

"The money we'll get from them is more than worth it," Danny snapped. "And I don't intend to take two extra pussies along with us any longer than we have to, not when they'll just slow us down and get us caught." Danny had now thrown his own clothes back on, dark camouflage pants and a black tee and boots. "All right, help me get these two cunts loaded up. First we clean them though. Can't have the merchandise soiled for our Croat friends' free sampling. Then we cuff 'em and gag 'em."

Soon Pooja and Elena were each sporting bright red ball-gags in their mouths, fastened tightly enough to make their jaws ache, their pussies freshly washed, while their wrists were cuffed behind their backs. The two were hustled outside naked and thrust into the back of the van. The secluded location of the Kapoor house on the top of a forested hill meant that there was little to worry about in terms of prying eyes, negating the need for any pretense.

"All right, let's roll!" Danny called as he pounded on the inside of the van. Zack and MJ sat up front, with MJ driving, while Kip and Danny stayed in the back and strapped their naked 'merchandise' in, both seat-belts clicking into place. Kip decided he'd pass the time for the drive ahead by sitting between the two captives, putting an arm around each woman's shoulders, and fondling their breasts as the van lurched down the long, winding driveway.

Elena and Pooja exchanged looks of panic.

'Where are they taking us?' was the thought that now terrorized each woman's mind. Yet, unlike Elena, Pooja knew just enough to be extra terrified.

'Are we truly about to become sex slaves to the Croatian mob?' she thought. She remembered Danny saying the name of a city... Zegreb? Zagrab? She wracked her brain for any knowledge of Eastern European or Balkan geography, but she had a hard enough time finding Croatia on a map, let alone the individual cities inside of it. Pooja had a sinking feeling that she was headed not just toward a horrific fate, but in a place far distant and unknown.

End of Part 15. To Be Continued...