Swathi's Ordeal Ch. 16

Story Info
Swathi and Sanjay perform for an audience.
3k words
4.56
5k
5

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The van sped along the secluded county road, hitting the occasional pothole.

"Did Luka set the meet in the middle of nowhere, Boss?"

"Shut up and drive," Danny replied. Luka Litvachenko, head of the Croatian mafia, was a man as dangerous as he was careful. It didn't surprise Danny that Luka had selected the location he had to conduct business. Yet for all Luka's paranoia and brutality, Danny trusted the man. They had a history together. When Sanjay had embezzled from him and tried to out him to the Feds, it was Luka who had helped Danny craft a new fake identity.

"All right, turn right at the next intersection." Danny's gaze slid toward Pooja and Elena. Both gagged women looked miserable, strapped into their seats while Kip sat contentedly between them, cupping their breasts like they were part of an interactive museum exhibit. At one point, inspired to apparently 'make the younger cunt look even sexier,' Kip gathered up Elena's hair and tied it up into a ponytail using a rubber band.

"There, now you look even prettier," he observed. "What's wrong, sluts? Why the long faces?" He switched from breast-fondling to something more intense now. Slipping one hand between each woman's legs, he began to finger their pussies. Each woman closed their eyes, stiffening, and tried not to give their tormentor the satisfaction of a response.

But Danny had had enough of letting Kip hold a monopoly on tormenting their unwilling guests...

"You two cunts are looking bored. Let's find you some entertainment," Danny said, letting curiosity get the best of him. He wondered what his sadistic audience on the dark web was 'voting on,' what sex acts Swathi and Sanjay were being forced to do even now. Retrieving the laptop from Kip's bag, he used the hotspot to get online and pulled up the website. He turned the computer on his lap toward them and leaned over so he too could get a decent view.

"Let's see what our lovebirds are up to, shall we?" he said, nudging both women to open their eyes before giving Pooja and Elena a meaningful look. To their credit, the two women didn't look away. Perhaps they sensed that their captor wouldn't have tolerated it.

For the next hour and a half Danny, Kip, and the two captives were treated to a montage of scenes from Swathi and Sanjay's forced live porn stream:

Swathi is kneeling, facing the bed with her wrists cuffed to the headboard. Sanjay kneels behind her, the tip of his drug-fueled boner pressed against Swathi's anus. Sanjay frantically drops another glob of spit onto the tip of his cock, wiping it on the crown before re-positioning it at Swathi's wrinkled opening.

"Hurry up! You heard the audience. They want you ass-fucking your sweet wife while you keep up the wax-dripping. No slacking off!" Tommy's menacing voice sounds in the background. Sanjay meanwhile has a lit candle in one hand. Hovering it over his wife's elegant back, he is dripping bits of hot red wax, spattering it along Swathi's beautiful figure.

"UHHHH!" Swathi groans deeply as another glob of wax lands on a patch of once unblemished skin. At the same time, Sanjay is desperately trying to get enough saliva in Swathi's asshole and sheened along his own cock to do what the crowd demands.

"Please, if you would just let me use proper lube..." Sanjay protests.

Tommy's cattle prod comes into view now with a menacing crackle. "The crowd voted, dumbass, and they made their desires clear: no lube except your own spit as you ass-fuck your bitch wife. Get BUSY or you'll feel the prod."

When Sanjay still seems to be struggling to get his shaft fully inserted, a sudden stab of the prod and a crackle makes Sanjay and Swathi cry out in unison.

"Please Sanjay, hurry, get it in!" Swathi screeches. Finally, mercifully, Sanjay's cock sinks into the gorgeous Indian woman's tight asshole. She groans at the fullness, head bowed and teeth clenched, while Sanjay begins pumping his hard shaft into his wife's bottom. All the while, fresh spatters of wax lace Swathi's back, adding another flavor of sensation to the oddly erotic yet agonizing display.

The couple's combined groaning fills the bedroom as the video shows a perfect angle of Sanjay's throbbing, vein-engorged cock splitting those smooth ass cheeks again and again with short, stabbing plunges.

"Oh god," Swathi groans. "Slowly, jaanu... oh my love, please be gentle." With one hand wrapped in his wife's long raiment of silky black hair, Sanjay seems to surrender to the scourge of his own lust, yanking his wife's head upright while he ass-fucks her, his cock sheathed in that impossibly tight opening even as he dribbles more of the red wax along her shoulder blades.

His demeanor now screams 'We have to give them a show, honey, or they might make us do even worse things,' and it's reflected in his desperate gaze as he looks down and watches his wife's beautiful ass take a punishment it doesn't deserve.

A SHORT TIME LATER...

Fifteen minutes have passed, and now they are on to the next of the dark web spectators' vicious requests.

A tall, muscular Slovakian named Ivan stands admiring his handiwork: he has just finished piercing Sanjay's nipples, which now each sport a tiny golden hoop as decoration. Tommy's voice intrudes again:

"Your husband looks prettier now, bitch, but according to our audience now you and he need to thank the artist."

Danny stares with heightened interest as the video proceeds. Apparently things are going off-book - at least off-book from what he had strictly expected. This wasn't entirely unanticipated though. He knew that letting the sickos and sadists on the dark web determine the direction of the video would lead to some unpredictable twists and turns. He hadn't planned on getting Ivan, their hired piercing and torture artist for the night, so deeply involved... but if that was what the crowd wanted, and if Ivan was willing, who was he to deny them?

The video continues...

Danny watches as Sanjay and Swathi kneel at Ivan's feet with their wrists cuffed behind their backs. Ivan stands at the foot of the bed, his pale erection sticking up like a brutal knife.

"The vote is in," Tommy calls out. "Swathi, teach your hubby how to suck cock. Then your hubby can show us his newfound skills."

With disgust, Sanjay watches. He watches his sexy wife trace her tongue from where Ivan's scrotum and cock are joined, traipsing upward and leaving a glistening trail of saliva in her wake, until she smothers the tip, sucking hard, looking up at her captor for approval. Ivan's grunt is all she gets though. She slurps more diligently before diving back downward. Now she sucks and laps softly at the large pair of Ivan's testicles, before venturing back upward and cradling the underside of his cock with her tongue. Her lips press in a tight O-shaped ring as she plunges her mouth downward again and again. Sounds of wetness and slurping fill the bedroom as Swathi desperately impales her face on the Slovakian's manhood.

"GLKK! GLKK! GLKK!!!" The sounds of throat-fucking echo through the bedroom as the Slovakian's dick rams so deep between Swathi's lips that her nose is practically bouncing off of his pubic hair. Finally she comes up for air, gasping. Bits of pre-cum drift down her chin like a meal's leftovers. Swathi turns to her husband. For the benefit of her twisted audience, she lets her tongue trace one last, seductive caress along the bulbous contours at the tip of Ivan's cock.

"It's your turn, baby," she whispers.

Sanjay shudders, opens his mouth, and leans forward, his face scrunched in revulsion...

A SHORT TIME LATER...

Danny shifts in his seat as he watches the next degrading act forced upon the loving couple. The crowd had now voted to continue letting Ivan play a pivotal role in the proceedings...

"The mob has spoken once more. I've got good news and bad news," Tommy says to Sanjay. "You get to lick your wife's pussy and give her pleasure." A brief but dramatic pause ensues. "The bad news is that Ivan gets to take you in the ass while you do it."

Swathi is lying back on the bed, her wrists cuffed to the headboard, looking down at her kneeling husband with sorrow and empathy in her eyes. She has her legs splayed wide, her shaved pussy fully bare for the cameras and tens of thousands of online viewers. Sanjay's wrists are cuffed behind him, but he manages to lean over at the foot of the bed without falling over and begins giving his wife's sex a flurry of licks. Soon he's slurping madly on that cunt, feasting on her like a delicacy. His mouth works back and forth, changing angles as his tongue delves deep inside that blossom of soft, yielding flesh. Swathi's face contorts in an admission of pleasure. She relaxes her body and nudges her pussy against her husband's fervent attentions. The gentle sounds of slurping and licking, sucking and nibbling, soon fill the bedroom... but it's only a prelude to the agony of Sanjay's worsening ordeal.

Another camera shows Ivan inserting his cock at that tight opening, still gaped and unrecovered from Swathi's fuck with the strap-on. Ivan slowly shoves the entirety of his 10-inch shaft into Sanjay's ass as the poor man groans and feasts even more rabidly on his wife's now juiced-up sex.

Sanjay's groans and Swathi's gathering moans soon form a strange counterpoint to each other, pain and pleasure mingling as one while the dark web's viewers continue to pull the strings on their naked puppets...

A SHORT TIME LATER...

Another fifteen minutes have passed. Danny makes sure that Pooja and Elena are still watching. They are, their eyes glued to the laptop screen like they're watching a legendary train wreck unfold.

Now it is Ivan lying back on the bed. He looks relaxed. Content. Almost blissful, in fact.

And no wonder... Swathi's alluring figure straddles his. Her one hand is cuffed to the headboard, but her other hand is free. She is laying chest to chest on top of Ivan like a blanket. She moans softly, her cunt languidly sliding back and forth along the length of Ivan's cock.

"Very romantic, bitch. The crowd is loving this," Tommy calls out. "They vote you keep it up, just give Ivan a long, slow, loving fuck, but keep stroking your husband too. Make sure Sanjay doesn't feel left out."

Sanjay sits beside Ivan on the bed, his wrists cuffed to the headboard behind his back. As he sits there, though, Swathi reaches out with her free hand. Gripping her husband's stiff cock, she gives him a handjob, her hand gliding up and down, up and down, watching traces of pre-cum slide down his penis until they coat her fingers in a sticky thank-you. Sanjay looks aroused yet miserable. He sits there helpless, staring down at his wife's nimble fingers stroking his engorged shaft.

Swathi looks up at her husband with tenderness and love even as she pumps her pussy back and forth, gripping the cock of the man beneath her. As for Ivan, he lays back with his hands pillowed behind his head, eyes closed almost as if meditating on the joys of a properly impaled pussy. He merely lays there and lets Swathi do all the work. Her slender figure continues its languid, relaxed fuck-show, those cunt lips clinging to the sides of an erection in no hurry to come.

A SHORT TIME LATER...

Another fifteen minutes have passed. Soon they will be at the secluded farm to make their business transaction, to sell their two pussies to the Croats. Danny realizes that this will be the last live segment of Sanjay and Swathi's 'show' that he will have time to watch...

Things have gotten serious now, apparently. The crowd's tastes have taken a darker turn:

"You heard me, Sanjay. Hold your slut tight. This is happening. The crowd says it's time for a branding. Hold that bitch!" Tommy orders. Swathi is straddling her husband now, his cock embedded in her pussy, while both her arms are extended, her palms spread against her husband's chest for leverage. Her cunt is bouncing and repeatedly joining their bodies as one even as a thin trail of pre-cum leaks from the seal of Swath's cunt lips with gravity's help, sliding down the length of Sanjay's cock.

"No please, don't. Please! It's going to hurt! Oh god! PLEASE!" Swathi begs, glancing over her shoulder at Ivan while she humps her husband. The tall Slovakian is now slowly advancing on her, a branding iron in his hand. Its glowing tip is emblazoned with a stylized 'D' for Danny.

"The crowd wants you properly branded so that you never forget who your true owner is now, slut," Tommy calls out. "Now try to relax. You're a star, bitch, and the show must go on..." Tommy's cruel chuckle is joined by the vicious smirk on Ivan's face as he continues to advance.

Sanjay takes Tommy's advice now though. He pulls Swathi down against him, cuddling her naked body against his own.

"Be brave, jaanu. Close your eyes," he says tenderly, kissing her forehead. Swathi burrows her face against his chest with a strangled croak of dismay, her body tensed up and anticipating the surge of sheer agony about to hit her. Sanjay cups his wife's head protectively. He whispers incomprehensible but soothing tones into her ear.

The camera zooms in for a moment on Swathi's sun-kissed butt cheeks and her pussy still engulfing the cock beneath her, Sanjay's testicles resting below. Then it zooms out to focus on the deep-red glow of the branding iron, the 'D' standing out stark and bright against the drab background of the bedroom. Now, ever so slowly, that branding iron hovers over the joined couple before suddenly swooping downward - ZZZSSSSHHH!!! The sound of burning flesh and Swathi's cries ring out as that brand slams into the woman's right ass cheek, marking her forever as the property of another.

"AAAYYYY!!!"

In the aftermath, Swathi's sobs are broken up by the sound of the shifting bed. Sanjay continues to hug her to his chest, sliding his cock up into her pussy to distract her from the pain just as a loving husband and fellow sex slave should...

A few minutes later, Sanjay's sigh of pleasure and stiffening testicles yield their salvo of sperm deep in Swathi's snatch. By now, Swathi's pain has lapsed into a merciful numbness. The camera zooms in on the dark, angry mark of the brand, the immortal 'D' standing out starkly on her once pristine ass. Now her husband's cock slips free, a flood of seed oozing from her well-used sex. The camera almost lovingly focuses on that tiny waterfall of spunk as it slips down her swollen cunt lips too.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm so sorry," Sanjay whispers to his beloved again and again. He strokes her hair and kisses her. He comforts her with his warmth even as his seed continues trickling from her to congeal among his pubic curls. But soon Tommy is telling the lovebirds what the faceless masses of the dark web are demanding of them next...

"There's no rest for the wicked... cute fuck-toys included. So listen up!" Tommy booms. "Sanjay, out of the way! They want Ivan back in on the action." He looks Swath straight in the eye. "Lay back, bitch, and spread those legs. Show Ivan your creamy pussy. You're getting fucked again!"

Dully, Swathi rolls over onto her back and obediently spreads her thighs. Soon Ivan's tall figure pounces on her with pantherine grace. He drapes his body across hers and slides his rigid cock easily into her cum-soaked cunt. He pins her hands to either side of her head. In a mockery of true romance, Ivan intertwines his fingers with hers as he begins a rhythm, his cock pummeling her helpless sex like a tireless drill. The camera zooms out and refocuses on the Slovakian's clenched up butt muscles.

"The crowd wants to see some romance. Kiss the bitch, Ivan. Give her lots of tongue," Tommy encourages. Ivan presses her lips to Swathi's. She sighs and shudders as his cock pounds her, possessing her, stretching her with its length and girth.

"They've got fresh orders for you too, Mr. Kapoor," Tommy adds with a mocking tone. "Touch yourself as you watch big Ivan give your wife a fucking she'll never forget. CUM while you watch her get stuffed."

Miserably Sanjay sits there on the bed, jerking his own shaft, his saddened gaze glued to the sight before him: Swathi's slender body pinned beneath the big, musclebound form of her Eastern European rapist, his balls slapping gently against her inner thighs as the tip of that cock hits her cervix. The Indian woman's groans only deepen when Ivan ups his tempo. Coated in the Kapoors' combined fluids, Ivan's shaft fits perfectly into its new paradise, filling that cunt like a king among cocks. And soon it becomes clear that the dark web mob's hunger is far, far from sated.

"The show of endless rape must go on," Tommy says gleefully. "I've got at least another hour's worth of requests. Keep up the good work, Ivan. We might have to make you a permanent co-star!"

~ * * ~ * * ~ * * ~

Danny turned off the laptop and shut it. Now he peered ahead through the van's windshield.

"Boss, we're here," MJ called back as he turned off the secluded road onto a long gravel drive that led up to an abandoned farm. Danny glanced at the two naked captives. Pooja and Elena looked momentarily relieved at no longer having to watch the unfolding horror of Sanjay and Swathi's debasement, humiliation, and torture online, but now, with their own fate looming, their faces shone with newfound panic.

Poor Swathi and Sanjay's future seemed to be sealed, but as for Pooja and Elena?

Their journey wasn't quite yet over...

End of Part 16. To Be Continued...