Swati Strays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,080 Followers

Rico surprised her by slipping his middle finger into her hole. It was almost too much for her to bear, getting finger fucked while on the phone with her husband.

"Well, I'm sorry you're emotional about this, Swati. Try to compose yourself while at work. You don't want anyone asking questions."

"Is that all you can say to me, you asshole?" Swati startled herself with this reply. It was the first time she had ever contradicted him at all, let alone so vehemently. "I took a risk and put myself out there for you, and you responded by throwing me around the room and spanking me. And you're sorry that I'm emotional?"

Rico withdrew his fingers, and Swati heard the sound of a zipper

"Keep going," Rico whispered.

"What was that? Is someone there?" Ravi asked, with a sense of both nervousness and anger.

"What? No!" Swati lied. "Don't shift the subject."

Rico entered her from behind, grabbing onto her hips to steady her.

"Oh my god!" Swati couldn't contain her reaction.

"What's going on Swati?" Ravi seethed.

Swati had the composure to lower the volume on the phone, just in case someone walked past the closed door and heard him screaming.

With Rico pumping into her, Swati was starting to feel dizzy. She was overwhelmed, both physically and mentally.

"You're right, Ravi. I shouldn't have called. I'm sorry. We'll talk tonight."

"We'll talk when I..." Ravi's enraged voice was cut off as Swati hung up.

"That's the guy you're trying so hard to please?" Rico said as his pounding got faster, and louder. "That's the guy you stress about? That asshole, who doesn't give a fuck about you?"

"No..ugh...he does...ugh...care, in his own way," Swati labored.

Rico grabbed her hair and pulled her back, then spanked her ass.

"If I hear you apologize to him again, this is how I'm going to punish you."

He spanked her again, and Swati focused all her effort into not filling the halls with a guttural scream. Above everything that she was feeling right now, his cock dominated. He felt so good. He knew what he was doing, and he had her on the verge of cumming for a second time before noon.

He let go of her hair and pushed her back down, her chest pressed tightly against her desk.

To her dismay, he pulled out and, stifling his own grunts, started jerking his cock. A short moment later, he groaned, and she could feel the hot semen landing on her back. Her pussy quivered, wanting to be filled again, and settling for grasping at the cold air in the hopes that something, anything, would brush against it.

Rico pulled her panties out of his pocket and wiped up his jizz. Then, a jolt to each of them, there was a gentle knock at the door.

"Rico, you in there? May I come in?" John's feeble voice came through the door.

Swati turned over her shoulder and shook her head, but Rico greeted her with a wry grin. He spun her around and pushed her cum-soaked panties into her mouth, then guided her to her knees and scooted her back under the desk.

"Come in," Rico said.

Swati couldn't believe it. He continued to push her past her comfort level. She wanted to gag on the cum-soaked rag of a thong that was invading her palate, but instead she needed to keep hyper still and make sure she did not give her position away.

John entered timidly, as he always did. A nice guy, he was a bit mousy, overly-cautious.

"Uh, hey, Rico," he said. "I was just wondering if you've seen Swati."

Rico gestured to the two water glasses on the desk.

"Yeah, John, she just left. She came in to sit down and have some water. Said she was feeling a bit light-headed."

"Yeah, she said the same thing when she left our meeting. Is she OK, now? I didn't see her in her office."

Rico leaned back in his chair and extended his leg so that his foot reached between Swati's legs. In her hurry under the desk, she hadn't lowered her skirt. Only the back of his desk, which fortunately went all the way to the ground, blocked her bare ass from her co-worker. But Rico wanted to play with her a bit more.

"I'm not sure, honestly," he said as his coarse shoe brushed against her aching pussy. Swati's jumped, the back of her head hitting the bottom of the desk. "She seemed better when she left than when she came in, though," he said.

"What was that sound?" John asked.

"Just my knee bumping into the drawers here," Rico assured him.

Swati couldn't take the torture. She was so close to orgasm; she could not be denied. As she bit down on the panties to stifle herself, she grabbed onto Rico's foot and held him in place. As quietly as possible, she bounced her pussy up and down on the tip of his shoe, riding him like a sybian. Rico couldn't believe it, and he started to get hard again.

"I'm just concerned about her," said John. "She was behaving oddly this morning, then today she went pale in our meeting. I think something's wrong."

Swati could hear John expressing concern for her, but continued to fuck herself with Rico's foot.

"John, who are we talking about here?" Rico asked. "Swati, right? When has she ever given you reason for concern. She's the consummate pro, always friendly, super nice, has her shit together. What could possibly be wrong? She probably has a stomach bug or something."

"Yeah, you're probably right. It just seemed off. Please let me know if you see her."

"Will do, buddy."

When John closed the door behind him, Swati bit down on Rico's thigh and came hard. It startled Rico, but he quickly figured out what was happening and allowed her to ride it out. When she came down from her high, she lay limp against his legs, hugging them and forming her body to their shape.

When he finally pulled back, he removed the panties from her mouth and wiped up his shoe, which was slick with her juice.

"You can come out now, Swati," he said with a smile and an extended hand.

Swati came up from underneath his desk and stood before him, her skirt still hiked up over her hips. Rico unraveled the panties and spread them open for her to step into.

"I want you to wear these the rest of the day, Swati. Let it be a reminder that no matter what that piece of shit husband says to you, you are desired."

Swati was a bit grossed out by the idea, but obliged him. The panties felt damp and sticky as they slid up her legs, and they certainly smelled of sex, but she felt that she could mask that for the second half of the day.

"I'm willing to bet John has a thing for you, too," Rico said. "He's so concerned about you. That usually means only one thing."

"Please don't suggest that," Swati said. "It's bad enough I'm doing this with you."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Is this bad? You seem to be enjoying it," he said in a tone that was clearly only half serious.

"Would you please check the hallway and make sure no one is coming?" she asked.

Rico peeked outside and confirmed that the coast was clear. Swati avoided his gaze as she stepped into the hallway to make her way back to her office. It was not even lunchtime, and she'd already cheated on her husband twice. And while that cause a twang of regret, she couldn't deny that she felt more alive and in tune with herself than ever before.

She just hoped she could avoid Rico for the rest of the day. She had work to do, and she needed to figure out what she was going to say to her husband tonight.

abob1
abob1
1,080 Followers
12