Sweater Homewrecker Ch. 02

Story Info
The second chapter of Sweater homewrecker.
1.4k words
4.07
3.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prut0
prut0
14 Followers

2.

The conversation with Elena was still on my mind when we lifted our glasses to start the dinner. The music was a bit loud but there was no one else in the hotel besides us. I was hungry so I attacked the meals the girls prepared without hesitation. While doing this I was watching closely as Teresa was dealing with her extraordinary sweater while trying to serve and clean the table. She was holding her long sleeves with her fingers while walking and she was constantly pulling upwards the big off-shoulder collar to keep it from showing more of her chest that was appropriate. Her left shoulder was still out and the gravity was playing with her sleeve, dragging it down onto her wrist in a chunk of wool. The big knit soon played its role and small drops of sweat appeared on Teresa's forehead. Of course the fire was just lit and it was still strong but I noticed that she was waving a hand near her face while being around the oven.

- The sweater looks great on you! -- I overheard Tina complimenting Teresa while bringing bread to the table.

The sweater's big sleeves almost went in the soup but I stood up and helped just before this happened. Sadly, the other girls weren't wearing anything interesting. At least not to me. Tina and Natalia were way sexier than Teresa and I would prefer to see them in some wool as well. I never had any attraction towards chubbiness, not to mention such a heavy girl like Teresa. But I appreciated the fact that there was, after all, a sweater-clad woman just before me.

Anyway, I enjoyed the view, no matter the weight underneath. The conversations were flowing around and even Natalia and Stefan were talking to each other again. As the wine went on and on in our glasses, I slowly forgot about my problems with Elena. Teresa and Nick went out for a smoke while I was explaining to Marko how beautiful it must be from that hill above the village. As hungry as we were, soon almost everything was wiped out from our plates and it was time for some party. Marko took some lights out and it became dark as a nightclub. That is when Teresa and Nick came back, shivering from the rough weather outside. I couldn't help but notice how Teresa leaned forward to put the ashtray on a tiny table near the door and her huge breasts were shown from under the open collar. I realized I had never seen such big breasts before. Teresa quickly stood up before her whole package erupted and tucked everything in place.

Natalia then took her by the hand and lead her to the improvised dancing floor near the table. Teresa was aware of her sizes and she joined the dances with slow and steady moves. Still, her sweater was having troubles keeping her chest in place. Teresa had to adjust the collar and the constantly falling sleeves again and again to be able to keep up with Natalia. At the end of the song, she quit her struggling and sat before me to pour herself another glass. Sitting there, she glanced at me and caught me looking at her naked flesh. I was embarrassed of doing so, so I quickly turned my eyes the other way.

Nick was the acting DJ and he decided that after the first half an hour of dancing, it was time to take the guys on the dance floor as well. Knowing that we are not good at this, he put on an old rock ballad. The girls screamed of excitement and Tina ran to grab Nick, while Marko, just standing on his own, was dragged to the dance floor by Natalia. I looked at Teresa and she smiled at me. I don't know why but my heart suddenly started racing.

Teresa came when I was already up. I took her hand and felt the soft sleeve falling onto my fingers. We found a spot at the edge of the dance floor and our bodies soon caught the rhythm.

- The dinner was great! -- I admitted. I was fighting a lump in my throat. -- I wish I could cook as good as you!

- I can teach you! -- she nodded.

- Okay! -- I said. I felt a little numb around her big breasts, but she carefully pulled me in the correct distance.

- I don't bite -- she laughed. It was a cute laugh.

I looked her in the eyes and suddenly the sweaty flesh underneath distracted me. This time it took me whole two seconds to look away from the two smashed in wool giant breasts. Teresa saw me.

- I'm sorry! -- I said.

- Don't worry! I'm used to this -- she laughed and pointed her chest with her eyes. -- When nature goes way over the line, you just have to deal with it. I tried hard to dress properly for every work day in my life but it is finally a vacation and I wanted to wear something more comfortable.

- Have you ever had issues at a job because of this? -- I don't know why I asked this stupid question. Talking about her breasts was disturbing.

- Yep! -- she nodded. -- A lot! Thankfully, Marko is not an idiot and he sees that I am trying my best to hide these from the field of work.

- You actually could turn into an interesting story someday!

- Nah, nothing that interesting. Some guys at the radio station I was working were making fun of me with silly drawings, left on my desk. My boss didn't have time for this shit and he let them go on.

- It is a silly thing... - I said while feeling her close even more to me. Actually I had stepped back a little because her soft sweatered belly was pressing onto my crotch. And in the worst moment, my fantasies filled my head with images of my dick shoved deep into that soft wool. A strange idea came up -- that I steal Teresa's sweater and cum multiple times throughout the night on it. But I pushed all of this out of my head because it was building a nasty hard-on.

Some primal part of me demanded that I leave the fatty right there; that I am way above her class and that I can do much better. I looked around to shake the arousal off but Teresa was indeed really close while dancing and her big breasts were slowly bouncing with the thuds of the rhythm. In other words, they were rubbing on me. When I looked back, not only that my hard-on wasn't gone but it seemed that the movements have let her right shoulder out too. The view that was slowly being revealed before me was shockingly exciting. The bases of Teresa's breasts were so big that I couldn't even begin to imagine what the hidden parts of them were like. She seemed distracted by Natalia who was saying something funny while passing us by and she didn't know that the sweater had fallen so much.

Suddenly I felt my hard-on rubbing onto her wooly belly and we both jumped an inch behind. She realized her nakedness and quickly lifted the right side of her front. I decided not to say a word about what had just happened between our bodies because it was already too awkward.

The song was finally over and we went back to our seats in silence. The others were sitting around us when I caught Teresa watching me. No doubt, she was thinking about meeting my hardness on the dance floor a minute before.

Anyway, the wine kept coming and we got distracted by Nick's struggles to find us a new song. Soon the girls were back dancing while I and Marko were discussing the differences between our paper and the ones he bought earlier from the village.

Half an hour later, Teresa was once again sitting in front of me. She was hot. Literally. She was sweating heavily and with both hands waving at her red face. The fireplace had new wood in it and it didn't help. She reached for her shoe with her right hand and the right shoulder once again was revealed to the world. Coming back made her feel the slight improvement of her body temperature and she noticed that the sweater had fallen. This time she didn't care.

At this moment began the real torture for me.

prut0
prut0
14 Followers