Sweater Homewrecker Ch. 03

Story Info
Things heat up on the dance floor.
950 words
4.47
2.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prut0
prut0
14 Followers

3.

- You married? -- Teresa asked. We were out for a breath of the cold night air. I was out first, actually, but she joined me later. Her chest was still half visible from above the loose sweater.

- I am.

Teresa let a big smoke circle out of her lips. She was really enjoying the cool weather on her bare skin.

- Is it hard?

I just nodded in response. I didn't want to talk about it.

- Do you want to dance with me again? -- she asked.

I turned and looked her in the eyes. It didn't seem as if there was a hidden agenda there.

- Uh, yeah, why not! You said you don't bite!

She smiled, put out her cigarette and came back in.

Soon we were back on the dancefloor and this time I was literally dripping in my pants from the arousal. The wine wasn't helping, neither the big sweaty tits in front of me. Some part in my brain kept shouting that I don't want to be seen flirting with the fat girl. Natalia and Tina were extremely beautiful women and I was just dancing around with the fatty. But then again, I wasn't flirting. I wasn't!

But my dick kept pushing into her belly. After the third time I went backwards to stop these embarrassing moments, her hands suddenly caught me by the shoulders and she pulled me roughly to her. Her breasts pressed firmly to me and my crotch was surrounded by softness.

- I won't tell anyone! -- she smiled.

- Tell what?

Instead of answering me, she pushed gently onto my stiff cock. She was telling me she was acknowledging my hardness down there.

I let out a big breath.

- You're just a man! It's not something to be ashamed of! -- she said.

I looked around nervously. Of course, no one could see my disgraceful tent sticking up from my pants, because it was embraced by her wooly body.

But then again, the wine and the build-up pressure from talking to Elena helped me to not care that much. Everyone around me was drunk. What if I was too? No harm, right?

So I let myself look. I was tired of keeping my eyes on the floor, on the wall or on the ceiling. I wanted to look at Teresa's massive tits.

And I wanted to feel her sweater even more.

My hands slowly rubbed her back and the fuzziness felt incredible. My right hand squeezed a bit of the knit, thus making her left shoulder to appear even more naked than before. Her sweaty flesh was shiny under the lights. Her left breast was slowly unraveling.

I placed her hands on my waist and moved mine on her back and shoulders. Then my right thumb found the edge of her collar and it slightly pulled it down. The effect was immediate -- the sweater was just waiting for such a slight effort and it fell quickly to its side revealing more than half of Teresa's breast. She got frightened for a moment but then I stood between her and the others on the dance floor. Her sleeve fell into even bigger chunk on the wrist. Her arm was mostly out of it and inside the sweater somewhere. I could see her black bra's enormous cup almost all the way. Teresa was breathing heavily from the risk of being seen but wasn't pushing me away.

- Your sweater is amazing! -- I said in her ear. She looked at me confused. -- May I touch it?

- But... You are touching it? -- she lifted her eyebrows.

- Yes but... I want to... touch it, you know? -- and I pushed slightly with my crotch to show her what I meant.

Teresa widened her eyes with a surprise. Then looked around for a moment and said:

- I guess it's ok...

I didn't wait for her to start hesitating again. I reached carefully and pulled out my throbbing shaft and it got pressed between or bodies. I could feel the warm fuzziness from her sweater on the down side of it. Then I started dancing just a little bit quicker, still holding Teresa close to me. The greasy cock was dragging on her front side of the knit as we were drifting around the others. She tried to pull her sweater to cover her left breast but I didn't let her. She swallowed heavily but kept playing the game. The more I dragged myself through the knit, the more the edge of my hardness was pushing upwards into her breasts. Her wide collar was hiding me nicely and soon the smooth sensation of wetness made me feel as if I was inside of her. Teresa recognized the signs and said firmly:

- No! Don't let it go!

But I kept dancing and rubbing myself onto her sweater. She shook me firmly, risking to let her breast out completely.

- No! -- she repeated.

I managed to take over my body once again and I stopped. The song was about to be over soon so I pushed my manhood back inside the pants. Teresa quickly recovered the state of her collar and tried to see what the result of my little game on her sweater was. The song ended and the other dancing couples were splitting apart. Then I noticed that I had made a bigger mess on her knit than I expected so she had to cover it with her hands while walking to the girls' room to wash.

I sat on my spot trying to figure out what the hell did I just do.

prut0
prut0
14 Followers