Sweaty Fun at my Summer Job

Story Info
A college student has fun with a busty coworker.
1.2k words
4
15k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eddyeff
Eddyeff
2 Followers

It was the summer of 2017. I was on break from college around 22 years old. Like many college students, the summer brought a 'summer job'. Often, these summer jobs are hard and physically draining. This was my experience. I worked at a warehouse unloading trucks and stocking supplies. I ran around all day in a hot, sticky warehouse with no air conditioning on 90 degree days. There were plenty of young people working, so it was fun to pass the time everyday by peeking at some of the sexy Latinas that worked in the facility. There was one in particular which caught my eye. I found myself looking her way but I wasn't sure she was interested in return.

To my surprise, one evening as I was punching out at the end of the work day, the thick brunette who I had been eyeing came directly up to me and handed me a piece of paper. Before I could get words out, she said "I don't ever do anything like this, but if you ever want to give me a call or text me, here's my number" and she walked away. I stuttered and stammered incoherently. She smiled and just kept on walking. I tried to be patient before sending her a text message. I cracked after a couple hours that same day. I needed to say something. I let her know how flattered I was and that I found her cute as well.

We eventually set up a date to go bowling one weekend. We chatted and laughed all night but it ended innocently. We continued to see each other at work and ate lunch together and set up another date. This time we decided on the movies. Spider-Man Homecoming had just come out and we thought that would be the perfect thing to watch.

The joking was constant with her. She began steering the conversation in a sexual way and she eventually landed on the topic of my dick saying something to the effect of "My ex was tiny. Not like you, right?" At that point I knew exactly where we were eventually going to be headed with our "relationship". It was date number two and my penis was the topic of conversation! I held it together that night. I tried my best to be a gentlemen and ended the date with a hug. Frustrated, I laid in my bed that night, tossing and turning, when suddenly my phone vibrated. It was a picture message from her! "What could this be?", I thought. I opened the message to find the most beautiful set of Mexican breasts I had ever seen. Soft d cups with perfect, big, round areolas. They laid on her arm as she held them up. A text underneath the image read "Had a great time tonight! Can't wait to see you again!". Of course I grabbed my uncut cock and jerked off immediately. I knew the next time I saw her I wouldn't be able to resist her body.

The next time we were scheduled to work together, we stayed after work and chatted in her SUV. An older woman who also worked at the warehouse drove by and gave us the "I'm watching you" signal with her hands. Little did she know what was next.

I told this woman how badly I needed to jerk off after our last date. I could tell she was turned on. Her face became flushed instantly. We were both sweaty from a long days work, but it didn't matter. I told her to hop over to the back seat of her car, and she complied. I grabbed a hold of her tight spandex shorts and pulled them down immediately. I pulled her panties aside and admired her hairy, chubby Latina pussy.

I asked if I could eat her. She was hesitant because we were working all day, but she could tell I didn't care. I needed to eat her. I felt like an animal in heat. I ripped off her underwear and spread her legs wide open. You could see the sun glistening off of her fair skinned pussy lips. It was practically calling my name. I closed my eyes and began slowly making out with her pussy as I knelt on the floor of her Chevy Equinox. She moaned so loudly that she covered her mouth with her hands. She looked outside her windows, in fear that we would be caught by fellow co workers. I told her not to worry, as the parking lot was nearly empty. She held on to the back of my head as I slowly licked up and down her beautiful vagina. Her clit was so swollen from how turned on she was. I focused on it and made sure to suck it gently. I literally felt the wetness of her pussy running down the sides of my face.

She was unbelievably soaked. I would have immediately started fucking her raw if she were on birth control but unfortunately she wasn't. It was so hard to resist. After a long pussy eating session, I asked if I could feel her mouth on me. She didn't waste a second, allowing me to sit up on the backseat and kneeling on the seat next to me. I pulled down my shorts and her cheeks became rosy. She told me her mouth was watering just looking at it. She began sucking my semi hard uncut dick and within a couple of seconds I was the hardest I'd ever been. She sucked my dick slowly, with the perfect amount of wetness. This woman pulled down my foreskin gently and from about six inches above my penis, slowly released spit from her mouth and it landed perfect on the head of my dick. I nearly came on the spot. I could tell she had sucked uncut dick before because of her flawless technique. She knew the perfect motion of sucking while twisting her hand up and down my shaft. I held on to her thick ass while she took me all the way down to my balls. The harder I spanked, the faster she sucked. I also did her the courtesy of pulling her hair back while servicing me. This woman liked it somewhat rough.

She went back and forth from sucking to jerking but I practically begged her to keep her mouth on my cock. She told me to warn her when I was cumming but in the heat of the moment I couldn't. As she sucked my dick one final time, I exploded into the back of her throat. She recoiled but finished me with a tight grip.

She cleaned me off and wiped her face. "I told you to warn me!" She yelled while laughing. We made out as she played with my balls. As we came down from the sexy moment, we looked around and realized we had completely fogged up the windows of her car and the sun had completely gone down as well. We spent literal hours giving each other oral pleasure right outside of our job and were dripping sweat from how hard we were working.

We spent many future evenings in the back of her car. Eventually it was time to return to school and things between us fizzled out. But that one day after work, when we were like uncontrollable animals for hours, will always be a great memory for me.

Eddyeff
Eddyeff
2 Followers