Sweaty Lust

Story Info
Chubby, sweaty lust between anthro partners!
2.1k words
5.3k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

"Erf... Since when did it get so hot?"

Sorein grumbled, the naked husky lying back on the sofa, trying to find some kind of comfortable position, though the tube of precariously balanced sour cream and chive Pringles on his stomach had to be accounted for too. His grey fur was lightly mattered with sweat, the white of his belly darker in patches where it had soaked through, though there simply did not seem to be any relief from the heat at all.

"Since the A/C broke..."

His boyfriend, Victor, sprawled out across the floor similarly nude, his chin resting flat, though he only had an accompanying groan by way of reply. Even though the fox understood that there was nothing that they could do about the A/C until someone came by to fix it (he'd ask Sorein to call them again just to be sure), it didn't stop him from grumbling about it. That was fair enough for anyone as he twitched, his tail scooting back and forth across the floor.

Yet Vic, only in his boxer shorts, had his eyes on his partner, the sweaty, musky, soft husky laid out across the sofa. It may have been hot but that made it even more alluring for him, his black nose twitching as he took in more and more of his boyfriend's aroma.

"Mmm..."

Sorein's ears pricked, half-rolling his head over to curiously look at his partner.

"What? What is it?"

The tube of Pringles on his belly jiggled, wobbled and tipped to the side, though they only rested against the back of the sofa, wedged there by the husky's belly.

Crunch, crunch, crunch... The husky wasn't about to stop snacking, even when it was so hot. That was partly why he was so surprised that his partner crawled over to him, despite the crumbs on the fluff of his chest, licking his lips.

"What? What is it?"

Sorein squirmed uncomfortably, the sensation of his fur sticking and clinging to him upsetting, as if he needed a shower -- yet a constant one, water streaming over and over so that the mere passage of it cooled the heat from his skin. Their water bill, the only way that they could cool down at that time, was already sky-high, however, and there was little else to be done, or so he thought, though he was, at least, not snappy with the clinging embrace of sweat sticking to him.

Yet the chubby husky's day was about to get a whole lot better as the fox whimpered and nuzzled into the husky's neck, lapping away the sweat with a low moan, nose twitching as he inhaled more and more of Sorein's musk.

"Mmm..." He breathed. "I know it's hot, but you smell incredible..."

That was about all that the horny fox could get out as his partner chuckled softly, pushing the Pringles aside, to be forgotten even as he chewed up the last one in his mouth. His belly wobbled sweetly as he dragged Vic over him, the discomfort of the weather forgotten for the moment, though few things could be better than what his fox boyfriend had instigated, he was quite sure.

They could have given up, tried to find somewhere else cool to stretch out, but their lusts were up, eyes on one another, grunting and pressing in close, the scent of sweat filling the air. Yet it was a teasing dance with the nostrils, cocks slipping out and a little plumper with blood, making themselves known as something more presented itself to them to pass the time.

Sorein growled playfully, ears twitching, his paw on the back of Vic's neck. He shrugged as if to push the fox off, though Vic's attention was not entirely unwelcome when it came to being a distraction. It was more fun to play the grouch though, to pretend to really be annoyed, especially considering how cloying and pressing the air around him felt.

"Ohhhh, so that's what you want... Eh..." Sorein half-shrugged, pushing faintly at the fox. "Not so sure about that, unff... Don't rub my chest, that's..."

But they never got to hear what Sorein thought about Vic's attention, the husky grumbling, though it was still more good-natured than annoyed. The fox whimpered, nuzzling down Sorein's sweaty chest, tail wagging faintly. Truly, there was only one way that things could go from that point on. The husky wrapped his arms around Vic, stronger than he looked, rolling them off the sofa onto the carpet, where there was a little more room, chuckling as the fox yipped in surprise. With his eyes wide, Vic found himself a little breathless on his back, a chubby husky pinning him down with a cheeky grin on his muzzle.

"C'mere then, you started it, you know," the husky teased, slipping onto Vic's face as he was pinned between the husky's chubby thighs. "Unff... If you want a better sniff..."

Vic whimpered, his world taken up by the husky's soft, sweaty body, darkening between his thighs. The husky's bare nuts pushed up insistently over his muzzle as he trembled where he was, grunting softly, trying to lap, to nuzzle -- anything at all he could do that might have just possibly relieved his throbbing shaft a little. Sorein's dick hardened too, plumping out languidly with blood as even it was lethargic with all the heat swamping the room, filtering into every tiny crevice of their bodies.

"Get all in there," the husky growled, less annoyed now that he had the fox pinned, facing back down the length of Vic's body. "Come on..."

He didn't ask for anything specific, not even as he ground over the fox's muzzle, rubbing his bare, sweaty backside across the fox's face while Vic grunted and heaved for breath. Yet it was not fresh air that he wanted, not even as he grew hot and flustered, the heat of the husky too much to bear. It was very true that he had asked for it and it was still too much for him, sweaty nuts squashing against his muzzle, the aroma of sweat, old and fresh, overwhelming.

"Unff..." He groaned, trying to twist his head back and forth and finding no relief. "Ah... Pleash..."

He couldn't get anything out bar a few half-hearted, muffled protests that weren't going to get him anywhere, tail wiggling back and forth faintly, nuzzling where he could. Yet it was humiliating in a good way to be pinned, better able to enjoy the scent of his partner, his cock throbbing even as he tried to cling to Sorein, to weakly push him off. Of course, he didn't really mean that, but his arousal was up, sweating more than ever, adding to the delicious tangle of sweat in the air. His shaft was smaller than most, not that it worried him any, even if the ache of need reached deeply up into his gut, a sensation that could not so easily be ignored at any time.

The husky grinned, happier with himself, popping a gummy worm into his mouth from a nearby baggie as he enjoyed himself a little more, fondling his cock only briefly to tease Vic. It was far better to wind up the fox now that he'd put him in such a position, stroking his little length until it throbbed urgently.

"Yeah, that's what you get," he teased, though it was all in good fun as he rocked and ground back on Vic's muzzle. "This what you wanted, heh?"

Of course, Vic barely registered what his boyfriend was saying, let alone being in any position to respond. As he heaved for breath, loving every second, his hips thrust and rocked up weakly, the teasing stroke of Sorein's paw on his cock too much to bear, fingers and palm too easily closing around it.

"Unff... Pleash... Pleash..." He whined faintly, head spinning, wet fur clinging to his cheek, his tongue lapping against that deliciously thick behind. "Unff... Ohhhh!"

His cock ached, yet Vic could not even think straight as his hips thrust of their own accord, as if he was not in control of his body. He needed it, needed something, yet his sweat-addled brain couldn't think clearly in all the heat, panting and heaving, hot breath washing between the husky's thick thighs. Oh, the chubbiness of him was all that Vic adored, panting, moaning, whimpering, running his paws over Sorein's thighs and arse, wherever he could reach, over and over again.

The husky chewed on another gummy worm, tossing a third up in the air to snatch it up in his jaws. But he had probably teased the poor fox enough... He didn't want him to pass out down there from the heat and lack of air! That could be funny though, teach him a lesson...

"Oommmph..." Vic moaned as light filtered across his muzzle, struggling up, his lust high, pupils dilated. "Ah... Sorein... Can I..."

He couldn't get the words out, his paws on his boyfriend's arse as Sorein jumped and growled, eyebrows raised.

"What, didn't you get enough there?"

He was more obliging, however, to Vic rubbing his hard dick against him, the fox's need apparent as Vic nudged him insistently onto all fours as if he was possessed by something more than the heat. Sorein took a deep, shuddering breath, wondering if his body was ready, his boyfriend's cock grinding over his arse, again and again, teasing, prodding, seeking out his hole.

"Unff... You are horny..."

That much was given as he licked his lips, the taste of the gummy worms intoxicating, though they were more interesting to him, in that moment, than Vic's attempts at mounting him. For, try as the fox might, he just couldn't get his cock between the husky's buttocks to his hole, the thickness of Sorein's rump thwarting him at every turn. Sorein chuckled faintly, teasing him further, wriggling his arse back against Vic, though it was not as if the fox was going to get anywhere.

No... He focused on the gummy worms, enjoying the warm glow of arousal, though he didn't have any intention at all of satisfying it while the temperature was so high. Nah, it was better to snack, even if there were a few louder chews and slurps in there too, lifting his tail with a chuckle and wiggling his rump while Vic hopelessly tried to fuck him.

"Unff... C'mon, Sorein," Vic whined. "Help me out?"

Yet he was destined with his cock throbbing to just grind over the husky's chubby buttocks, which was not at all a bad thing either, his smaller shaft unable to do what he wanted it to. There was still pleasure there, panting, tongue lolling out, heat crawling within his skin as if he could not expel it in any way, not even by sweating.

He had to fuck, had to mount, had to do something, driven by single-minded need alone as he thrust, though his little cock wasn't getting him anywhere. Even without penetration, his balls ached, the cord of tightness rising and rising inside him until Vic could bear it no more. It was too much for him, quick off the draw, ejaculating with a low groan as he spent himself over the husky's backside.

It was unplanned, short and sharp, and Sorein barely glanced back from his snacks as the fox collapsed over him, a warm blanket that the husky very much did not need at that time. With cum still dribbling weakly from his small cock, the fox moaned and slumped to the side as he was shrugged off, the husky grumbling, still comfortable in his arousal but very much intent on his snacks.

"Yeah, come on, you got what you wanted there, didn't you?"

There was a glint in Sorein's eye, for the husky would remember what had taken place that day for cooler times, chuckling with a shake of his head at his partner, his obvious lust, his quick orgasm. If only it wasn't so hot, he would have given him a proper ride -- but with his cock driven up under Vic's sweet, russet tail instead.

But that was for another time as Sorein relaxed, Vic's breathing slowly returning to normal beside him, another packet of crisps calling his name. At least snacking kept his attention off the heat a little more, fondling his shaft absent-mindedly with his free paw.

Sweaty lust, after all, could be fun too...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ruairí Pt. 01 Introducing a newbie to urethral sounding.in Gay Male
Nursing the Coach Scotty gives his former coach an intimate sponge bath.in Gay Male
Double Teamed Chad, a human, heads to a furry bar to get fucked...in Gay Male
Room Party: Boys Only A furry con gets kinky with the guys' room party...in Gay Male
I Think My Stepson is Gay for Me My stepson watches me all the time.in Gay Male
More Stories