Swedish Sojourn

Story Info
Widowed father takes his daughter to where she was conceived.
3.4k words
4.55
15.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,752 Followers

"Please Daddy, can we go a bit further round the beach?" said Elizabeth conveniently omitting the fact that she was following a rather hunky young man and wanted to lay out in full view of him if possible.

Daniel shrugged and continued walking as his thoughts were totally elsewhere. He was searching for a spot that was memorable from years ago. This was supposed to be a special family holiday for the three of them together before Lizzy went to University. Instead, here he was a widower at 42 with a daughter who was just 18, with a roving eye for the boys.

To be fair Lizzy didn't really discourage them and more than once had he chastised her for the revealing clothing she had attempted to go out clubbing. Keeping her out of their clutches had given him something to focus on since the death of his wife a year before.

One day his wife Ingrid had been beside him, laughing and joking and then the next moment he was standing by her graveside watching her coffin being lowered into the grave. If there was one crumb of comfort it was that she didn't die alone but in the arms of her daughter. The collapse was sudden and unexpected; but she was dead before the ambulance arrived. The doctors couldn't explain it but all he knew was that a light was removed from his life that day.

As Lizzy laid out her towel and slipped off her hipster cotton trousers Daniel found himself staring at the tight ass and long legs she had inherited from her Swedish mother. He sighed and looked away but not before he noticed her breasts that although not large, were certainly becoming a good handful.

"That's your daughter," muttered Daniel to himself under his breath and shook his head to dispel the thoughts he was having.

Twelve months had passed since he had felt a woman beside him and not a day went by when he didn't miss her. People were telling him that it was time to move on and he was prepared to do so after this holiday. He remembered how Ingrid had giggled like a schoolgirl as they selected the hotel. It had been 18 years and 9 months since they had honeymooned at this beautiful seaside resort. Not far from where they lay was where Lizzy had been conceived.

After her parents were killed in a car crash, Ingrid returned on her own to bury them and then swore never to return to the country of her birth. It had taken every bit of Daniel's considerable persuasive powers to get her to agree to this holiday, for that reason alone he was determined to not cancel.

Lizzy stretched on the towel and peered up and down the beach under her dark glasses to see if there were any dishy boys about. Much to her disappointment the target she had set her heart on was nowhere to be seen.

Opening her phone she navigated to the group chat picture folder called 'The cock that got me'. This was a group of her girlfriends who as they lost their virginity would post a picture of the cock that got their cherry. Lizzy was determined to get an answer entry in this folder on this holiday as more and more entries were being posted.

Scrolling through she admired the variety of the pictures and there were even a couple of action shots. One was taken by the man as he fucked the girl doggy style, his cock half inside. Another hot one was taken by a third party showing the girl with her legs around a guy's neck and by all accounts she had fucked the picture taker as well. Some of the cocks were hard and some soft, and at least one looked like it had just been inside as it glistened with juices and a string of cum hung from the slit.

Her appraisal of the cocks was interrupted when a shadow was cast over her. Looking up she let out a shriek as a naked man in his sixties stood in front of her burbling on in Swedish. He was joined by an as equally naked grey-haired woman who was also gesturing at her and her father and then pointing to a sign. It was at this point the hunky guy from earlier strode into view, again naked with his cock bouncing up and down so catching her eye.

"What the heck," Daniel said jumping to his feet as he tried to understand what these naked people were saying.

The young man pointed at the sign and said in broken English, "No clothes allowed." He confirmed this by pointing at both Daniel and Lizzy and wagging his finger before pointing at the old man and giving thumbs up. What struck Daniel as weird was he seemed to point at the old man's cock when he gave the thumbs up.

"Sorry...I am sorry," Daniel stammered in embarrassment as he started to collect up their things, "Come on Lizzy we will move."

"Not so fast Dad," laughed Lizzy with her eyes glued to the young man's cock, "We are on holiday so why not go with the flow."

Before her father could respond Lizzy undid her bikini top and let her breasts swing free. This got a big smile from the young man and a thumbs up. Suitably encouraged Lizzy hooked her thumbs into her bottoms and pulled them down to her ankles before stepping out of them.

Daniel was stunned as the four of them, including his own daughter all turned to him expectantly. Sighing in resignation he pulled his swimming shorts down and stepped out of them before saying under his breath, "Happy now?"

Lizzy was shocked at the size of her father's cock which hung down between his legs, and she could feel her pussy flip, knowing this would be the perfect entry. She had to hide her disappointment as she saw the eyes of the young man light up with desire as he stared at her father's groin. The older couple had turned away chattering in Swedish and were obviously satisfied with the outcome. Lizzy could sense that the young man wanted to engage her father in conversation but couldn't work out how to do it so he too wandered off leaving them alone.

Daniel lay on his belly to hide his cock which was starting to get hard at the sight of his nubile daughter. He closed his eyes and tried to conjour up a complicated engineering drawing, but all he could see was his daughter's perfect pudenda.

He had just about managed to control his feelings when he heard her say, "Daddy will you do my back please."

Daniel opened an eye and had to stifle a groan of lust as he took in the curves of her body and her tight round ass. Kneeling up he squirted some cream onto his hands and rubbed it into Lizzy's back. His cock visibly twitched when Lizzy said, "Don't forget my bottom Daddy, we don't want it to burn." As he started to massage the two globes and her thighs he was relieved to see her eyes were shut.

Lizzy could feel her father's strong fingers on her back and when she felt his cock jump and touch her ass she had to bite her lip. As he massaged her ass, she opened her legs very slightly, silently pleading for him to touch her in the places a father should never touch his daughter. His hands had been firm but correct and when had finished he was already back on his tummy with his head turned away when she went to thank him.

Daniel lay quietly trying not to think of his daughter's naked body and instead, the image of his late wife lying on a rock nearby flashed into his head. It had been a lot quieter back then and certainly not a nudist beach, in fact, the whole area was pretty much deserted nearly 19 years ago.

One of the things that had taken Daniel a while to get his head around was the Swede's attitude to nakedness. The first time he met his future in-laws was in their sauna where they were all naked. He found having a conversation with his prospective father-in-law about his prospects while his cock was swinging from side to side pretty embarrassing. It was even worse when his mother-in-law to be said something in Swedish to which the family roared with laughter. He had asked Ingrid later what she had said and was informed by a giggling Ingrid, "She said I know he will keep my daughter happy with that," referring to his manhood.

Ingrid was naked on the rock and shouted, "Come and get naked, better still fuck me with your fat cock." It was there that Lizzy was conceived and Daniel was certain to that day, she would have carried on regardless of who walked past.

He was roused from his memories by the sound of Lizzy turning over and Daniel produced a mental image of what she would look like. His head was turned away and despite him telling himself mentally not to turn his head he was unable to resist. The vision that greeted him was better than he had imagined. Her breasts had no sag and stood perfectly proud like twin peaks surmounted by a pair of columns of flesh that were her nipples. Her belly was taut, almost concave and as his vision moved down her body she moved around.

Lizzy knew her father was watching, well at least she hoped he was as it was difficult to tell with her eyes slitted behind dark glasses. Drawing one leg bent she opened her knee to what she hoped would give her father a clear view.

Daniel had to bite his lip to stop himself from groaning as his daughter gave him a clear view of her pussy. He could feel the sweat on his brow as he took in the visage of her soft lips and the almost non-existent tufts of soft blonde pubic hair. He knew that if he didn't look away he would do something in public that he would surely go to prison for. Making a noise like he was sleeping he turned his head away and even threw in a fake snore while his cock ached with hardness.

Although the sun hadn't set the time was getting late. Keeping his back to his daughter Daniel dressed saying over his shoulder, "Come on its dinner time."

Back at the hotel Lizzy stood under the shower and let the hot water cascade over her body. Every time she closed her eyes she saw her father's cock and all she could imagine was it hard. Although she was still a virgin she was no stranger to sex and often masturbated although she hadn't been able to pack any toys. Leaning against the wall she detached the shower head and played the nozzle over her clit. Adjusting the spray to needle point she let it hammer onto her clit while she pulled and tweaked her nipples with her other hand.

Just as she was close her father shouted, "Come on leave some hot water for me."

The sound of his deep voice was enough to push her over the edge and the noise of the cascading water drowned out her cries of orgasm.

Later over dinner Lizzy sat and listened to her father telling her about the times he had spent in the area with her mother. As she kept topping up his wine glass he became more open telling her the story about how she was conceived on the large rock near where they had lain earlier.

Lizzy squeezed her naked thighs together as she pictured her father's large cock erect and plunging in and out of her mother's body. As she contoured up the mental scene, the image of the woman her father was fucking changed from her mother's to her own. Lizzy had deliberately not worn panties that evening as she wanted secretly for her pussy to be naked and available to her father, even though she knew he would never touch her.

Lizzy watched the sadness in her father's eyes as he talked about being lonely. "The house will be so empty with you gone to university," he sighed and then grabbed her hand reassuringly. "Not that I am saying you shouldn't go, you must live your life."

Lizzy nearly came at her father's touch, his strong hands holding hers and she started to imagine them on her breasts, touching her nipples then moving lower.

"Maybe it's time for you to start living your life again Daddy," Lizzy said placing her other hand on top of her father's.

"Maybe this holiday will be the end of an era and the start of something new," Daniel said, slurring a little, "But now it's time for bed."

The sleeping arrangements in the room were a king-sized bed that should have been filled by Daniel and Ingrid with a single bed near the bay window at 90 degrees for Lizzy. While Lizzy was in the bathroom getting changed for bed Daniel quickly stripped. On previous nights he had kept his boxers on but tonight his head was spinning from the wine and his cock so hard, he slipped between the sheets naked.

"Night Daddy," Lizzy said as she got into her bed, "I do hope you find someone nice soon, you deserve it and I hate to see you lonely."

Daniel lay in the darkness and even though he felt drunk he just couldn't get the metal picture of his daughter out of his head no matter how hard he tried. Listening carefully it sounded like she was asleep and Daniel slowly started to stroke his ever-hardening shaft. Then glancing at the bed next to him he saw that Lizzy had kicked off the covers and her thin cotton nightie had ridden up to around her waist. She had no panties on and Daniel got a clear view of her nether regions in the light coming through the window.

Lizzy kept her eyes open just a slit and could hear her father's movements under his covers. Kicking off her own covers, and making the noises you make in your sleep, Lizzy started to touch herself. She started as a pretence just wanting to give her father a show but as she pictured him wanking over her, she started to get excited for real.

Daniel could see that Lizzy had pulled her legs up and with one hand, she was moving between her clit and nipples. With her other hand, she was fingering herself and he could hear the squelching sound as she drove her fingers in and out. Daniel found himself wondering how many fingers his daughter was using then suddenly an unbidden image of his deceased wife popped into his head in the same pose as his daughter currently was.

Ingrid used to love to masturbate with him watching and would often do it to distract him from a television program or from work when he worked from home. She would start by teasing him with a show but would soon forget him and just pleasure herself. If Daniel left her alone, she would keep going until she orgasmed loudly enough that he could resist her no longer and they would make mad passionate love.

His dream was broken by the sound of Lizzy climaxing and opening his eyes he saw her arched off the bed. The noises and actions were just as his deceased wife used to make. Kicking off his own covers Daniel started to work his cock feeling his tension mount. Then he felt the bed move and a hand landed next to his, working his cock in tandem. Letting go he felt a second hand on his cock and then a warm wet mouth envelop the head.

Lizzy opened her eyes after she had cum and could see her father's cock quite clearly as he worked. Moving to the big king-sized bed she climbed on and gripped his cock alongside his hand. This was the moment of truth as to what her father would do and to her joy his hand fell away. Such was the size of his member that both her hands fitted on his shaft and still left a decent amount available for her to suck.

Fearful that he may cum too soon, Lizzy released his cock from her mouth and hands before throwing a leg over his body. She didn't need to guide him home as his cock was like a flagpole and once she had positioned the head, she slowly sank down.

Daniel had felt the mouth and hands let go of his cock and then straddle him. Part of his brain wanted to deny it was his daughter he was about to fuck but another part accepted it fully. Opening his eyes, he could see the look on her face that ranged across emotions as she sank onto his cock. She had her hands on each of her nipples and was twisting them as she made little noises and muttered, "Oh God...so big...so good." He had to stop himself from chastising her when she swore with, "Fucking Hell," as she took him deeper.

Lizzy was in heaven as her father's strong hands gripped her hips and urged her downwards to take the last few inches. She felt like she could hardly breathe for being so full and could feel her whole insides vibrate as she was lifted up and then down. Placing her hands on his chest she started to ride faster, his hands guiding her movements and pace. When he exploded inside her she screamed as her orgasm jelled with his.

Daniel had almost forgotten how good it felt to have his cock inside a woman. His whole shaft was enveloped in a casing of warm flesh that caressed and gripped him. He had to slow his daughter's enthusiasm from time to time to stave off his orgasm but eventually, it reached a point he could hold back no longer.

Thrusting up as he pulled her down as he cried out, "Ingrid I love you and I always will," pumping his seed deep into his daughter's virgin pussy. As he jerked and thrust, he could feel her spasm around his cock as she cried out in pleasure.

When he was spent he pulled her close to his chest, still embedded inside her, before rolling onto their sides, limbs entwined. Wrapped in each other's arms he cried himself to sleep not just for what he had lost, but for realizing he had finally let go.

The next morning Daniel awoke alone and Lizzy was already dressed, sitting on her bed watching him. "So you are finally awake then sleepy head," Lizzy said cheerfully, "you were pretty drunk last night Daddy and noisy as well." Daniel stared at her waiting for her to say something but all she said was, "I will go down to breakfast while you get dressed."

"Maybe it was a dream," he thought to himself as he pulled on his clothes. Picking up his watch and wedding ring he put on his watch before slipping the band into his pocket. "Time to start again," he muttered before going to join his daughter.

*****

A few days later they were back home and Lizzy was flicking through the pictures her phone had taken on time elapse of that night in Sweden. She and her father had never repeated that night nor had they even talked about it. In fact, the only difference she had noticed was he no longer wore his wedding ring.

She was trying to decide which one to post into the group folder as the one that got her. There was a great shot of her with both hands around his cock and her mouth over the head though her face was easy enough to recognise. There were a couple of girls who she was certain disliked her enough to copy and distribute that picture.

In the end, she settled on the one that showed her just embedded on her father's cock as she rode it. There was enough of it showing to make it quite clear that the cock was of a substantial size and her back was stretched and arched showing her pleasure. The bit she liked the most about the picture was the hands on her hips pulling her down onto the cock and the wedding band her father had worn for the last time clearly visible.

"I did as you wanted Mummy," she whispered remembering her mother's dying words and her promise to help him move on.

Edited by RF Fast

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,752 Followers