Sweet Anticipation Pt. 04

Story Info
Erica learns how to worship another woman.
2.4k words
4.66
7.8k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EMScarlett
EMScarlett
100 Followers

Erica squirmed on her knees as she looked up at her Master and his friend, Nicole, wondering which one of them would reach out to her first. She didn't have to wait long before Nicole's hand snaked into her long hair, taking hold of a handful and using it to pull her closer. Erica was kneeling tall between the other woman's parted thighs, breathing hard, her entire body trembling slightly with anticipation.

"I know this is your first time with another woman, pet," Nicole purred. "So, I'm going to give you an opportunity to become better acquainted with worshipping a woman's body as opposed to a man's body."

Erica let out a soft moan and she was almost certain she heard her Master do the same as he watched them together.

"Thank you, Miss. I would love that."

"Good girl. I'm going to stand and then you are going to undress me. Understood, pet?"

The luscious curve of her lips as she smiled, along with her confidence when giving commands, had Erica grateful that she was already on her knees. This woman made her legs weak in a way she'd rarely experienced before.

"Yes, Miss. I understand," she whimpered.

Erica watched as Nicole stood before her. If she had to guess, from her vantage point on her knees, she'd say that the other woman was at least 5'10" in her heels. Erica was only a little over 5' in her bare feet, and something about that made her feel even more helpless around Nicole. A feeling that caused a quiver inside and made her want to worship the other woman like the Goddess she was.

Nicole held out a hand to her, and she took it, letting the beauty guide her up to her feet. But then Nicole stood still, as if waiting for her to do something, anticipation creating a current between them that caused Erica's bare flesh to dimple with goosebumps.

With a hand that trembled slightly, Erica reached for a button on the other woman's blouse, smoothly unfastening it to reveal another inch of cleavage. A whimper escaped her at the sight of the soft curves right in front of her face, and she grew more breathless with her desire with each button that she opened. Beneath the dark grey blouse, Nicole wore a black lace bra, and Erica could just make out the outline of rosy, pink nipples through the fabric.

She looked up at Nicole, who simply gave her a reassuring smile and nodded, encouraging her to continue. So, Erica tugged the bottom of the blouse out of Nicole's skirt, unfastened the last few buttons, and carefully pulled the garment off the other woman's shoulders.

Before Erica realised what she was doing, she was leaning in to brush her lips against the pale skin of Nicole's collar bone, and she was rewarded with a breathless gasp from the woman she was quickly coming to think of as a Goddess. She trailed more kisses over the bare flesh she'd just exposed, unable to fight the need to show reverence to such a perfect beauty.

Nicole didn't move to stop her. In fact, Erica felt the other woman's arm curl around her waist, a hand stroking gently against her spine. Feeling bolder, Erica's lips moved lower, gently kissing the exposed swell of Nicole's breast above the bra. She teased her tongue against the edge of the fabric, wanting to worship every inch of the alluring woman. Nicole's breath became more ragged as Erica continued to explore, but she made no move to rush things. She seemed perfectly content to allow Erica to worship at her own pace.

Erica reached behind Nicole to unclasp her bra, before gently pulling the straps down over her shoulders to remove the item completely. She let out a whimper as she took in the sight of Nicole, now topless, and her desire increased in a way she'd never expected. She looked up at the taller woman as she reached out to brush fingertips tenderly along the underside of one breast. Maybe she was mistaken, but Erica thought she saw a shiver pass over Nicole at the touch.

She couldn't help herself and Erica cupped the breast in her palm instead, brushing her thumb over one erect nipple in much the same way that Nicole had done to her earlier that evening. There was no mistaking the shiver caused by this touch though, and Nicole moaned softly.

"Good girl. You're doing so well. Keep going."

Pride swelled in Erica's chest at the praise, and her touch became bolder. She caressed Nicole's tit more firmly, kneading the flesh in her hand while her fingers teased over the stiff peak of the nipple. With each little sound of pleasure that Nicole made, Erica became desperate to coax out more.

While she caressed one breast with her hand, Erica leaned towards the other, pressing kisses over Nicole's soft breast. Occasionally, she flicked her tongue against the other woman's skin, and she was rewarded with a slight whimper each time. But Erica moved slowly, eager to explore every inch of Nicole's exquisite body.

Every time that Erica's lips or tongue came close to Nicole's nipple, the other woman would gasp in a way that made her squirm. In her longing to please the Goddess, Erica brought her mouth to the hard little bud, sucking gently as the tip of her tongue brushed against it. Nicole moaned louder this time, and Erica heard a soft grunt coming from the direction of the couch. She lifted her head for a moment, looking towards her Master, and she saw him stroking a very noticeable bulge through his pants.

"You heard Nicole, my kitten," he said, his voice a soft growl just dripping with lust. "She said to keep going. So go on. I am enjoying this too much for it to stop yet."

Erica whimpered and turned her attention back to the Goddess.

"Keep undressing me, pet. I want to feel those sweet little kisses of yours all over my body."

She obeyed without hesitation, searching the waistband of Nicole's skirt to find the zip. She unzipped it and then gave the skirt a gentle tug, guiding it over curvaceous hips and down long legs, until it was pooled on the floor around the other woman's feet. Erica waited until Nicole had stepped out of the skirt before pulling it out of the way and placing it with the discarded blouse.

Lowering to her knees once more, Erica gazed up at Nicole with awe. Stood there in tiny black lace panties that matched the bra she had been wearing, and lace-topped black hold up stockings, she was more beautiful that any woman Erica had ever seen. The fire at her core was burning out of control and she ached for some kind of relief. But, at this moment, the only thing she truly desired was to shower Nicole with attention and make her feel like a Goddess.

So, Erica reached out to help Nicole slip out of her shoes before shifting closer on her knees. In this position, Erica's face was so close to the little scrap of lace covering Nicole's mound that she could easily pick up the scent of the other woman's arousal. And it was a scent that made her mouth water. But it wasn't time for that just yet. Erica wanted to save the best for last.

Instead, she slipped her fingers into the lacy top of one stocking, gently sliding it down Nicole's leg, not wanting to snag it on one of her long nails and disappoint the Goddess. Erica then repeated the process with the other stocking.

As soon as Nicole's legs were bare, Erica leaned down to press a gentle kiss to the top of each foot, her ass naturally lifting higher in the air as she bowed down. She whimpered as she felt Nicole's manicured nails rake gently over her upturned ass, but she didn't stop kissing. Her lips pressed to one foot and then another, over and over, showing her reverence in a way that felt so natural, until her desire for more grew too intense to ignore.

Her lips brushed up over Nicole's ankles, and up her shins, carefully exploring every inch of her perfectly toned legs. When Erica's kisses reached higher, brushing against soft thighs, she became aware of Nicole's ragged breathing, the only outward sign of the other woman's excitement. Erica lifted her gaze to look up at the Goddess before pressing the first gentle kiss to her lace panties. She wasn't entirely sure which one of them whimpered the loudest although, when she felt a small, feminine hand grip her hair, her little whimpers quickly became the most obvious.

"Is this what you've been waiting for, little pet? For an opportunity to touch and taste another woman? To please her?"

Erica could only whimper and nod in response; the desire to do exactly what Nicole had described was so intense that it was almost impossible to form words. Nicole kept the firm grip in her hair, preventing her from leaning in to cover the lace right in front of her face with any more adoring kisses.

"Then pull down my panties and show me just how badly you need it."

Erica moaned and looked over at her Master, noticing that he had now freed his cock from his pants and was stroking himself as he watched the pair of them in the middle of the room. She squirmed at the sight before focusing on Nicole once more, sliding the little scrap of lace down long legs to reveal the Goddess' pussy. She was mostly shaved bare except for a soft tuft of dark hair that formed a landing strip just above her slit.

She was mesmerised by the pretty pussy right in front of her and was about to lean in closer to kiss and lick, but Nicole stepped back and moved to sit on the couch again beside Master. The Goddess had her legs spread wide to display her delicate folds in a way that had Erica breathless with desire. Without needing any encouragement at all from the others, Erica crawled between Nicole's parted legs and lowered into a kneel.

Leaning in, she kissed reverently along Nicole's inner thighs, gradually moving higher, and allowing herself to grow intoxicated by the heavenly scent of the Goddess' excitement. By the time she had reached the apex of her thighs, Erica's mouth was watering with her craving for a taste. Keeping her eyes locked with Nicole's, Erica slowly dragged the flat of her tongue along her wet slit, gathering the drops of arousal and moaning as the taste exploded on her tongue, making her need more.

Gently, Erica explored with the tip of her tongue, keeping her attention focused on any places that made Nicole moan or writhe in her seat. Each little sound of pleasure from the other woman spurred her on and made her want to learn all the ways to pleasure a Goddess. With pride, Erica noticed how Nicole had become flushed and breathless, panting harder the longer that she was worshipped. And with each minute that passed, more of Nicole's arousal seeped from her to coat Erica's tongue and lips with that sweet nectar.

Erica let out a soft, surprised gasp and paused for a moment as she watched Nicole reach out to her Master, taking his throbbing cock into her own hand to stroke him. Master moaned loudly in response to the touch of the other woman, and a glistening bead of precum appeared at his tip. Something inside Erica told her that she should feel jealous seeing someone else touch her Master. In the past, with previous lovers, she would have been overcome with jealousy. But now, with the man she loved and trusted so much, and with this woman who had already managed to cast a spell over her, the sight of someone else touching her Master so intimately only started a warm flutter low in her belly.

Keeping her gaze locked on the Goddess' feminine hand wrapped around her Master's thick shaft, she leaned in once more, lapping eagerly at the wetness she found at Nicole's core, tasting it greedily. More and more, she focused her attention on Nicole's slick and swollen clit, flicking her tongue against the sensitive bud in a way that always gifted her with a moan of pleasure from the other woman.

With her free hand, Nicole reached out to stroke fingers through Erica's hair; a gentle touch that made her feel adored.

"Use your fingers too, pretty pet. Fill me while you keep licking and make me cum on them."

Erica moaned at the instructions; the sound muffled as she kept her mouth busy between the Goddess' thighs. But she obeyed, pressing two fingers to Nicole's slick entrance, and easily sliding them home. Erica only moaned louder as her fingers were embraced within the wet heat. With a renewed desperation to please, Erica thrust her fingers while her lips clamped around Nicole's clit, sucking the bud into her mouth.

Now Nicole's moans were almost frantic, and her hips bucked so much that Erica had trouble keeping her mouth and fingers in place. But she was determined to please Nicole and increased the pace of her fingers thrusting into the other woman's sex while she continued to suck on the swollen clit. Within moments, Nicole was clenching hard around Erica's fingers, soaking them with her juices as she moaned out with pleasure.

Erica kept her lips clamped around Nicole's clit until she had pulled as much pleasure as she could from the beautiful Goddess, and then she slipped her fingers free and brought her mouth lower, lapping up every drop of nectar as it oozed from between soft and puffy folds.

She could have stayed there forever, already addicted to the taste, but Erica felt her Master's large hand grip her hair and pull her away. Suddenly, his lips were crashing down onto hers, kissing her with a savage hunger to steal a taste of Nicole's sweetness for himself. As she melted into the kiss, she felt Nicole leaning closer, the woman's soft lips brushing against the side of her neck.

Her Master pulled back and stared down into her eyes. "I think it's my turn for some attention now, kitten."

EMScarlett
EMScarlett
100 Followers