Sweet Anticipation Pt. 03

Story Info
Erica experiences her first touch from another woman.
1.8k words
4.73
11.3k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EMScarlett
EMScarlett
101 Followers

Erica panted, trying to catch her breath as she heard Nicole open the front door and take a few steps into the hallway. Excitement and nerves swirled within her; the combination leaving her feeling lightheaded.

Her Master crouched behind her as she knelt on the floor, leaning closer to whisper in her ear. "It's okay, kitten. I'm right here with you. Just breathe."

She took a deep breath and settled back against him. Just the feel of him so close helped to settle her nerves.

"Hello, Erica," Nicole said. "Oh my, don't you look pretty when you are flushed, needy and waiting naked for us."

The praise made Erica shift about a little on her knees, whimpering as the movement brought her attention back to the suction dildo attached to the floor that currently filled her. "Thank you, Nicole."

Erica wasn't sure what else to say. The vulnerability of her situation left her feeling shy and a little awkward. And the black silk blindfold that covered her eyes suddenly made her feel frustrated, even though she usually loved the helplessness that it induced.

In the darkness, she listened as Nicole moved closer, the woman's high heels announcing her arrival. Erica raised her head, attempting to look up at the beautiful woman, and her frustration with the blindfold filled her once more. But then she felt her Master's hands at the back of her head, unfastening the material before pulling it away to give her sight back.

Erica's breath caught in her throat as she looked up at the other woman. Shiny black curls cascaded down to frame a face so beautiful that Erica had trouble looking away. Nicole's painted red lips curved into a wide smile as their eyes met and Erica almost purred when she felt fingertips brush against her cheek. Her Master's hand stroked up and down her spine, making sure she felt the comfort of his presence. A warmth that she could only describe as contentment filled her while she basked in their adoring attention, and she momentarily forgot about the need that had consumed her just minutes earlier.

The sound of a leash being clipped onto her collar brought her back to reality, and Master stood up behind her, giving the leash a tug.

"Come along, my kitten. Let's show Nicole to the living room. We can all get better acquainted there."

He gave another tug on the leash before turning to walk toward the other room, leaving Erica with no choice but to slide off the dildo and crawl behind him. Her face flushed as Nicole followed along behind her, knowing that the other woman would have the perfect view of her wet pussy and of the moisture that glistened on her thighs. There was no way to hide her neediness in this position.

Once her Master had reached the living room, he sat on the couch and patted the seat beside him. In a moment of confusion, she almost crawled up into the offered seat. But when Nicole took the spot beside him, Erica realised the offer hadn't been for her to join him. So, instead, Erica settled into his favourite position at his feet; kneeling with her bottom resting on her feet, hands facing palm upwards on her thighs and her knees spread wide. He rewarded her with a brush of his fingers against her cheek, and she nuzzled her face into his palm, always eager for his touch.

"Thank you for coming to join us today, Nicole. I have been looking forward to this," he said, smiling at the stunning brunette.

"Oh, trust me, Paul. It's all my pleasure. I've had a crush on your pet ever since I saw her at the Christmas party. I never realised I would one day get a chance to play with her."

Erica glanced up at Nicole through long blonde lashes and squirmed as she noticed how the other woman grinned down at her. She fidgeted, her eyes drawn to the curve of Nicole's crimson lips, thinking about how perfectly kissable they looked and wondering just how they would feel if pressed against hers.

"I think we can all agree that this is something we've wanted for a long time, Nicole. Isn't that right, Erica?"

Her Master's question pulled her out of the daydream caused by staring at Nicole's luscious lips for too long. "Y... yes, Master," she stuttered. "I know I have been needing this."

"Good girl. Now move closer to Nicole's feet. I'm sure she must want to get her hands on you." He grinned down at her, and his words combined with the wicked look on his face caused a quiver between her thighs.

She obeyed quickly, moving on her knees to draw closer to Nicole's feet, taking a moment to admire the patent black heels as she settled into a kneel in front of them. Nicole lifted a hand to stroke her fingers through Erica's blonde hair, following the long strands down until fingertips brushed gently against her bare shoulders. A shiver of anticipation ran down Erica's spine, causing a small shudder accompanied by the softest of whimpers.

Nicole's fingertips continued to move in small circles over Erica's soft skin, caressing her neck and shoulder before moving lower to her chest, stopping before reaching the mounds of her aching breasts just to move upwards and begin caressing the other side of her neck. Nicole repeated this teasing movement a few more times until Erica could no longer resist the temptation to arch her spine, trying to press herself to the other woman's hand. Her nipples peaked into hard little buds in their need for attention, but Nicole didn't oblige.

"I think you like my touch, don't you, pretty pet?" Nicole asked.

"Yes, Nicole," Erica replied with a soft whimper. Then after a moment's thought added, "Is it okay for me to call you Nicole? Or would you prefer something else?"

"Nicole is just fine, thank you. Although, if the mood strikes you, then I won't object to being called Miss," Nicole grinned and winked down at Erica. "But it would be wrong of me to insist upon that seeing as we barely know each other."

Erica nodded and tried to focus on Nicole's words as each tender touch from the other woman made her ache for more.

"Show me where you crave for me to touch you, Erica. Guide my hand."

She glanced towards her Master for a moment, feeling the need to seek his approval. When he smiled and nodded, Erica took hold of Nicole's hand and guided it down to her breast. A moan escaped her as Nicole cupped her soft flesh, her hard nipple brushing against the palm. Nicole brought her hand lower, cupping Erica's breast from beneath as she dragged her thumb back and forth over the hardened bud to stoke a fire deep in Erica's core.

When Nicole pinched a nipple between thumb and index finger to tug gently at it, Erica let out a soft moan. Each touch of the sensitive bud sent pleasurable sensations down between her thighs and, before long, Erica's hips were rocking in her need to find something to grind against to get some relief. But all she could do was hump against the air.

"Oh!" Nicole exclaimed in delight. "Look at her. Such a sexy little pet when she's needy."

Erica felt the heat spread over her face as she heard the praise, but the only thing she could think of was the feeling between her thighs and her need for release. Tentatively, she took hold of Nicole's hand, not sure if the offer to guide her touch was still open but needing to try. She pulled her hand down a little, and Nicole didn't resist.

"Good girl. Show me where."

Feeling bolder now, Erica guided Nicole's hands straight down between her thighs, bringing her long slender fingers to press against wet folds. The moan that emerged from Erica this time was one of relief. She needed to be touched. Her hips rolled once more to grind herself against Nicole's hand. Fingers explored at her core, spreading her folds and caressing sensitive flesh to bring her need to dizzying new heights.

When Erica looked up at Nicole, she noticed the other woman's face was flushed, hopefully with her own arousal, and she was breathing heavily. A glance towards her Master revealed he was staring at the two women intensely, his eyes burning with lust.

"Well done, my kitten. Show Nicole what a good little slut you are for me. Don't hold back with her."

Erica whimpered and turned her attention back to Nicole, shuffling forward on her knees until her naked body was pressed against the other woman's legs. Nicole's fingers continued to stroke and rub at her core, finding all her most sensitive spots and making her moan louder. But even as her need built, Erica couldn't pull her eyes from Nicole's pretty lips, wanting to kiss her so badly. She lifted a little higher on her knees, bringing their faces so close that she could feel Nicole's warm breath against her lips.

"Please, Miss," she whimpered. "Please, can I kiss you?"

Nicole's green eyes darkened, and her only response was to grab a handful of Erica's long, blonde locks with her free hand and pull her closer. Their mouths crashed against each other in a display of fervent hunger, and Erica parted her lips when she felt Nicole's tongue seeking entry. Their moans mingled in the kiss, and her body quivered as Nicole slipped two fingers inside of her.

Erica slipped her arms around the back of Nicole's neck, clinging to the other woman as she bucked and writhed against the fingers thrusting inside her. Their lips and tongues moved together in a dance of passion, and Erica only broke the kiss when the pleasure between her thighs was almost too much.

"Oh god. Please can I cum? I need to cum. Please!"

She wasn't even sure who she was begging for her release. It might be either Nicole or her Master in control of her orgasms at this moment; or maybe even both of them. The only thing she knew was that she was so close to the edge and she was desperate for the release that had already been denied her for weeks.

Erica was vaguely aware of a glance between the others and, with a groan of frustration, she felt the fingers slip out of her, leaving her shaking and breathless with her pent-up need.

"Not yet, pretty one," Nicole responded. "I have a lot more I want to do with you before you may cum."

With desperation, Erica turned to her Master with a pleading look in her eyes. Not that she expected it to make much difference. She knew all too well whose decision it was to keep her denied.

"Don't be greedy, little kitten. We need to be excellent hosts, so it is only fair that you seek to please Nicole first. Isn't that right?" He grinned down at her and reached out to stroke fingers through her messed-up hair.

"Yes, Master. You're right. I'm sorry."

With a whimper, she looked back up at Nicole, squirming on her knees. The brunette was wearing a wicked grin that matched her Master's.

"Don't worry, pet. You will get a turn too. Eventually."

EMScarlett
EMScarlett
101 Followers