Sweet Anticipation Pt. 05

Story Info
Erica watches her Master enjoy their new friend.
1.8k words
4.43
14.7k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EMScarlett
EMScarlett
101 Followers

Erica's mind raced, wondering if her Master meant he wanted her to please him now, or if he wanted Nicole to do it. Or maybe he wanted both of them to please him. She squirmed as he kept his firm grip in her hair, their eyes locked as she waited breathlessly to find out.

He leaned in to kiss her lips before he guided her head down into his lap, her lips pressing to the head of his cock. She moaned and parted her lips, taking him within the wet heat of her mouth, the salty taste of his precum instantly filling her senses. Erica sucked voraciously on his rigid length, losing herself in her hunger for him, almost forgetting Nicole's presence next to them until she felt the other woman's fingers brushing against her nipples. A shiver of longing travelled down her spine as the touch reawakened her own burning need, and she moaned around her Master's cock.

"Lay back on the couch, Nicole, and spread your legs for me," her Master said, and Erica squirmed, turning to watch the beautiful Goddess even as she kept sucking with an urgent hunger.

Nicole laid back, with her head resting on the arm of the couch, and she spread her legs wide in their direction, displaying the soft pussy lips that Erica had just worshipped so reverently. Droplets of her pleasure were still visible around Nicole's delicate pink folds, and Erica whimpered, remembering the way the Goddess had tasted. She heard her Master groan as he watched the other woman too.

"May I touch you, Nicole?" he asked.

"Yes, Paul. Please do," Nicole responded, pulling her thighs wider as an invitation.

Erica moaned and pulled off her Master's cock, her lips making a wet popping sound as she did so. She watched as he reached out to Nicole, his thick fingers running along the silken petals before one digit disappeared inside the Goddess, causing her to moan and arch her back.

"Don't forget about my cock, little kitten. You may use your hand if you wish to watch what we are doing."

With a quiet whimper, Erica nodded her head and reached out to wrap her small hand around his shaft, stroking him. The wetness of her saliva that coated him helped her fist to glide up and down his throbbing length. She couldn't look away as her Master touched Nicole, watching as he dipped a second finger into the other woman's molten core and slid them in and out. Each time his fingers almost pulled all the way out, Erica could see how much they glistened with Nicole's nectar, and the sight made her squirm.

God, she was so needy. But she did not know what she craved the most. The feel of her Master's cock throbbing within her grip made her want to suck him off until he was moaning and feeding her his cum. The sight of Nicole's wetness coating his fingers made Erica crave to lean in and pleasure the Goddess with her tongue all over again. And seeing the way he touched Nicole made her desperate to feel his touch too, wanting to experience the pleasure that he was giving to her at this moment. But Erica had always put the pleasure of others first, and the thought of being here to focus on pleasing both of them while her own need was barely thought of was something that caused an uncontrollable ache between her thighs. She was her Master's pleasure slave, and that was what she needed more than anything.

With renewed focus, Erica pumped her fist faster up and down his slick shaft, whimpering every time it throbbed in her hand. His moans joined with Nicole's as his fingers continued to thrust in and out of her. Erica could hear how wet the other woman was each time that he drove his fingers deep into her sex. The sounds of pleasure were driving Erica wild with need, and she turned back to her Master, taking his cock back into her mouth to suck. She gagged on him, saliva leaking from her lips to slide down the shaft as she took him as deep as possible in her throat. His loud moans were all the reward she needed as she concentrated on making him feel as good as she could.

Nicole's moans were growing louder and the sloppy sounds coming from her pussy told Erica that her Master was pounding his fingers hard into their guest. All of a sudden, Nicole cried out with pleasure, and Erica lifted her head to watch the beautiful brunette in the throes of passion. Her back arched, and she threw her head back, her body shuddering with the force of her release.

Erica watched with awe until her Master leaned to growl against her ear.

"Move closer to Nicole, kitten. I want you kissing her and showering her with attention while I fuck her."

She froze for a moment, shocked by her Master's words. He was going to fuck Nicole? Again, there was that nagging voice in the back of her mind, telling her she should hate the idea of the man she loves fucking another woman. But, in reality, the thought of watching them together made her drip with desire.

Erica moved onto her hands and knees and crawled closer to where Nicole laid with her head on the arm of the couch. The other woman reached out to cup her face, drawing her closer until their lips met. Erica whimpered into the kiss and she felt her Master's weight shift on the couch as he laid himself on top of Nicole. The Goddess moaned then, as he filled her with his cock, and Erica deepened the kiss, eager to devour those sounds of pleasure.

As she felt their bodies move against one another, Erica couldn't help but pull back from the kiss, needing to watch her Master taking the beautiful woman laid beneath him. She moaned, and her core clenched with her own desperate desire, feeling her own emptiness as her Master thrust deep into Nicole over and over. Erica had seen nothing as beautiful or arousing as the sight in front of her, Nicole clinging to her Master as they took their own pleasure from one another.

"Touch yourself, kitten," her Master growled. "Fuck yourself with your fingers while you watch us."

Without hesitation, Erica reached down between her thighs and slipped two fingers deep into her sex. She was soaked, her juices coating her fingers as she fucked herself with the digits, moaning with the pleasure of being filled, even if it was only with her own fingers.

No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't stop staring at the two people on the couch, watching as their bodies moved faster, their hips slamming together at a frantic pace as her Master fucked Nicole with breath-taking force. God, Erica would have done anything to feel him inside her, stretching her deliciously as he used her. But this... this just felt right. Nicole was a fucking Goddess, and she deserved every bit of pleasure that he could give to her.

Erica thrust her fingers harder, and her moans joined the chorus that Nicole and her Master had created. It wasn't long before Nicole cried out with pleasure as she reached her climax on his cock, and moments later, Erica watched as her Master shuddered with his release, filling the Goddess with his cum. Before she could stop herself, Erica tumbled over the edge with them, her pussy clamping tight around her own fingers as the orgasm washed over her. Their breathless moans filled the room as the three of them reached their peak together.

With some disappointment, Erica watched as her Master slipped out of Nicole and sat between her thighs. For some reason that she couldn't name, she didn't want this to end. She craved to stay here and watch her Master fuck Nicole again. She wanted to hear their moans and see their pleasure.

Erica whimpered as she noticed her Master motioning for her to come closer, and she crawled back to him, settling on her knees at his feet. He cupped her face in his large hands and he leaned to brush his lips against hers, kissing her with a tenderness that warmed her heart and caused a tear to form in her eye.

"You've been such a good girl, Erica, and you deserve a treat," he said, smiling at her, his eyes shining with love.

His words of praise filled her with happiness, and she smiled. "Thank you, Master. And thank you for bringing Miss Nicole home today. I loved every minute."

Erica turned her gaze towards the Goddess still laid on the couch and smiled, wanting Nicole to see how truly happy she was feeling. She was rewarded with a dazzling smile from Nicole in return.

"You're very welcome, kitten," her Master said, and she turned back to look at him. "Now, for your reward..." His words trailed off, and he gestured between Nicole's parted thighs, where creamy drops of his cum oozed out of her.

Erica moaned, and she squirmed on her knees. "Is this my reward, Master? Please may I clean Miss now?"

Her Master nodded and settled back into the couch to watch as Erica leaned in between the other woman's thighs. With a hunger unlike anything else she had ever felt, she licked at Nicole's sex, tasting the Goddess' pleasure mixing with her Master's. Erica plunged her tongue deep into the other woman, feasting on her in an effort to lap up every drop of her Master's cum. Nicole moaned and writhed, pressing her sex against Erica's mouth so that Erica could clean her more easily.

After a few minutes, Erica felt Nicole's hand in her hair, pulling her away from her reward. "That's enough, pretty pet. Otherwise, you'll have me wanting a second round with your Master."

Nicole laughed, and Erica thought she might have been joking, but she squirmed at the suggestion of a second round, anyway.

"Okay, kitten, it's time to put your belt back on now."

Erica let out a pitiful whine at her Master's words, but she didn't argue. She went to fetch her chastity belt and brought it back to her Master, standing quietly as he put it back on her and locked it into place. She couldn't deny that she wished she'd been able to feel her Master inside her during her brief freedom from the belt, but the denial only made her ache for him even more.

Once he was finished, Master pulled Erica into his lap to hold her close, and Nicole moved closer to them both, resting a head on his shoulder as he draped an arm around her. As Erica snuggled into her Master's embrace, and reached out to hold Nicole's hand, she let out a happy little sigh and hoped that this would not be the last time the three of them enjoyed one another.


EMScarlett
EMScarlett
101 Followers