The Good Neighbor

Story Info
It's always rewarding helping ou the neighbors.
15.6k words
4.11
18.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tock tock tock~

My day begins pretty early for someone who's technically unemployed. It starts as usual with me standing in the hallway, knocking on a door that doesn't belong to me. The sun had only just started to rise and at this time most of the inhabitants of this apartment complex would be asleep.

Clop clop~

Yet the clopping of hooves could easily be heard beyond the locked door. The clopping grew noticeably louder as the person approached and it even reached a point where I could feel the floor shivering below my feet with each step. The sound finally stopped to make way for that of the locks on the door being undone. When the door finally opened, a massive figure was revealed.

"Oh, is it morning already?"

Her response was as always when she looked into the hallway where I stood to see that it was warmly bathed in the budding light of sunrise.

As always, I needed to crane my neck to look up at her. She stood at least seven and a half feet tall if one counted the ivory horns sprouting from her head. These horns were rooted in dark brown hair that fell beside her neck in a pair of thick braids that reached all the way down to her pudgy belly. Her eyes were almost completely covered in thick bangs that brushed against her stocky bovine snout, making me constantly wonder what kind of cartoon magic allowed her to see through those things.

Though she was already in her late 30's, her plump mom bod was covered in thick and glossy brown fur that felt nice to the touch. As expected of a Bovine, her breasts were absolutely huge, at least by human standards. Her hips were broad and her waist was plump as though sharing in her belly fat. And holding up such a large body were a pair of the finest mom legs one would come across. Her thighs were plump and bulky, her calves were so shapely they looked swollen as she stood firm on a pair of large black hooves.

As I ogle the Bison anthro's form, I'm also reminded of her large butt and her short tail with the tuft at the end that only served to make her behind look even more plump and splendid. Speaking of plump and splendid though, perhaps the part of her that stuck out the most was the absolutely massive bulge barely contained in the front portion of her panties! That's right, I forgot to mention that the Bison was currently clothed in only a set of lace panties and bra. This was her usual, "work mode", which lead me to the question that I tended to open with in the morning upon our meeting.

"Did you pull an all-nighter again, Jeena?"

"I couldn't help it, I just got so absorbed."

As she said that the Bison lightly rubbed her eye through her bangs. Seriously though, how the heck did she see like that? It was especially baffling to me considering what she did for a living. But since she pulled another all-nighter, that means she still has yet to take a bath, I could pretty much already confirm this by the faint smell of her musk I could smell on her mostly bare body. It was a scent that was naturally making me excited from the get-go. Whether or not she actually sensed my mood, the Bison proceeded to hold my arm.

"But it's good that you're here to help me get some rest."

She said as she began pulling me inside, naturally I allowed myself to be brought into her apartment as that was what I was here for in the first place. The apartment that I was brought into after she closed and locked the door was filled with her natural scent. It was also filled with her personality. Scattered here and there was random pieces of clothing thrown about without a care. The lights were off and the inside dim, showing how she didn't realise that it was already morning.

The only area that looked somewhat presentable was her small work space. On the coffee table in front of her couch was a drawing tablet set up with a small PC softly humming on the floor to the side. A huge cushion with the intent of someone's massive butt sat in front of the drawing tablet on the ground. This was naturally where she would sit, often times all night, creating artwork of the NSFW variety.

"Thanks again for always doing this."

"No problem, it's my pleasure actually."

"Should we do it on the couch?"

After a brief look around out of habit, I was guided by the large Bovine Milf to the couch in front of her workspace. She plopped her chubby and heavy frame down on the seat, and I felt the light impact from my feet all the way to the top of my head. On the other hand, rather than take up a seat beside her, I instead got down on my knees in front of her. The furry Milf thus spread her chubby legs wide open such that I was given full view of her impressive bulge while being bathed in the warmth of her crotch.

I leaned my body closer to her bulge such that I could reach the elastic of her panties wrapped around her plump hips. Her musk from right up close was thick and all-encompassing, I found my lungs being filled with her scent with every breath I took. Without saying anything, the Milf fully cooperated and raised her butt of the couch as I pulled the panties off her thighs. It was at this time that the fabric became caught on an expected obstruction, her massive balls.

It turns out that the majority of the bulge in her panties was actually from her balls that were undoubtedly the biggest I'd ever seen! I had to manually pull the elastic of her panties from out behind her massive nuts, my hands inevitably rubbing intimately against the warm, heavy and seriously oversized orbs as I did so and causing Jeena's legs around me to involuntarily shift. With the feeling of her large nuts against my skin still present, I pulled her panties the rest of the way down until she lifted her hooves so that I could take them off completely.

"Oh, I guess I forgot to shower last night, sorry about the smell."

She said as I gazed longingly at the source of the rich musk filling my nose. Her crotch was now completely bare, such that her large dark brown balls hung freely off the edge of the couch and displayed its full size. No matter how many times I saw it, her nuts just never ceased to amaze me with their sheer magnitude, it almost made the dark brown sheath above it seem inadequate in comparison. Of course, though I say so, the thing hidden away inside that sheath was naturally not something any normal being could handle, it was just that her balls were really that big.

And they had such a rich scent too. All the sweat that had built up on the smooth sack overnight as Jeena sketched and drew in a constantly horny state really showed it's worth now. The smell of her balls musk was rick and intoxicating, I felt myself being drawn towards her oversized orbs involuntarily as I breathed it all in from between her legs. The Bovine of course didn't stop me as my face approached her naked orbs, such was what was needed to draw out what was hidden in her sheath.

"Hmmm~"

I felt her tense slightly as I began rubbing my face all over her smelly balls, I held and tried to lift the heavy sack from the base while almost motor-boating bloated orbs. I don't know if it's because she's a Bison but I felt like Jeena's musk was especially pungent among the many Milfs that I'm "acquainted" with. Of course, there was also the fact that she tended to sweat more than others, especially when she was worked up by her own drawings. I doubt this was the only reason why she was always in her underwear whenever I came over though.

Regardless I huffed and filled my lungs with the rich scent of her crotch. Her leaking pheromones were no less potent at her age than they were at her "prime", they affected my mind just as much as her smell made me horny.

Huffffffnn~

"D-don't smell it..."

Despite her saying that, she didn't exactly stop me.

It may be late, but you're probably wondering why I'm currently face deep in the musky balls of the Bison right about now. It's actually part of my agreement with the landlord of this apartment complex, whose inhabitants were 90% big dicked anthro Milfs. Most anthros were generally less inclined towards lifelong commitments in comparison to humans, they were more inclined to literally fuck around and have fun than settle down fully. By that stretch, it was no hard task to find older females that were single, even if they already had kids. The abundance of genuine Milfs among the anthro populace was therefore much greater than among humans, and practically none of them were opposed to having a good time.

And for whatever reason, this particular apartment complex was just full of older, Milf-y anthro women, I am literally the only human who lives here. As for how I even was allowed to live here, it's because I'm both broke and unemployed. That doesn't make sense right? Let me explain. I've made a deal with the landlord of this place to regularly "satisfy" her tenants and keep them happy in exchange for free lodging and only free lodging. As for food, that was something I would have to procure myself, hence why I was currently playing with the Bison Milf's large balls, I was about to kill two birds with one stone.

Chuu~

"Nnnff~"

Jeena was now moaning lightly as I kissed her hefty balls and ran my tongue along the smooth surface. The salty taste of her dried balls sweat soaked my tastebud as her smell continued to saturate my airways. By now her scent had thoroughly marked my face, the alluring stench of sweaty, musky Bison balls.

SHLCHK~

As I sucked on her nuts, at least as much as my mouth could manage, I heard a sticky noise and glanced above me. There I could see it emerging at last, her swollen sheath squirmed as a bright red colour suddenly peaked out at the opening and grew. Like an already fully grown tree sprouting from the ground, Jenna's thick, THICC bovine cock emerged from the sheath. Staring with the flare that was about as big as my own face, it continued down to an absurdly girthy shaft of hot, pulsating red cock meat. It grew longer and longer, eventually surpassing 14 inches before dark brown spots began to appear on it's surface, and still it continued growing, bulking up in girth at the same time. The dark brown spots became increasingly large until they finally melded into the sheath as Jeena's cock reached full mast, all 20 inches of it!

I could hear it pulsating while most of my face was still buried in her musky balls. I could feel it's heat radiating on my forehead as a looked up at it lustfully. And I could also smell it's particularly strong smell.

"You've been masturbating all night again, haven't you?"

"Hehe, does it really smell that much?"

It smelt absolutely delicious, such that I finally took my lips of her balls and brought my face higher towards her throbbing hot milf cock. The stench of her dick was indeed that of someone who had spent the majority of the night jerking off, I'm sure that if I just quickly glance around that I'll see a wastebin packed full of used condoms. It also explained why her balls had been so sweaty as to push such a heavy scent. But I don't know about anyone else, at least to me, this smell was far from a turn-off.

"Nnnnn~" shlchk~

"Mmm, nn~"

I started by pressing my lips to the slightly sticky surface of her hot red prick, there was still a bit of cum smeared on her shaft that had sat baking in her sheath from the last time she unloaded until now. I stuck my tongue out and licked the hot meat, yep, that's definitely the taste of slightly aged spunk. I of course had no intention of blaming Jeena for not washing her dick beforehand, just as I enjoyed the smell and taste of her musky balls, so too did I lavish in the flavour of her unwashed Milf cock covered in her gooey lust.

The taste of slightly aged Bovine seed coated her whole cock, a bitter, gamey flavour that I have come to love. Her cock constantly twitched from the feeling of my tongue running up, down and around its length. I gradually swallowed the sticky layer of jizz coating her member, replacing it with my saliva that made the slick surface appear shiny. I could feel her heavy balls tensing in my hand as I worked her shaft with my tongue until there was nothing left to lick but the pure flavour of her unsheathed cock.

"Allnn~" Chuup~

I felt her plump legs shift again when I moved from the shaft to the tip that had begun to leak with hot, fishy, slimy precum. I ran my tongue along the bumpy rim of her fleshy flare as her hot cock spittle trickled into my mouth. It was truly large, impossible to fit in one's mouth unless they were an altered human such as myself.

SCHLRP-P~

"Aaah~"

Jeena's lower body straight up jerked such that my head was pushed upwards as I began sucking on her tip. My mouth gradually widened as hot precum painted my tongue, my mouth gaped until there was finally enough space for her leaking flare to fit inside. The look of my face was probably a funny one after taking the Bovine's whole flare inside, but rather than be amused, Jeena was simply absorbed in her arousal. Even without looking, I could imagine her usual look with one hand on her breasts and her other fist over her mouth as steam leaked from her black bison nose. More and more fluid leaking into my mouth and even started to ooze out from my lips as I sucked on her flare like it was candy.

Her balls kept tensing and her legs jerked, her face was scrunched in pleasure, though it was harder to tell with the bangs covering her eyes. At least there was the clear sound of her moaning and rough breath to indicate that I was doing a good job, but then again there wasn't any doubt as I probably had the mouth most experience with Milf cock for miles.

SHLP~ SQUELCH~

"Nnnff~ s-slow down..."

As though to prove my prestige, I begam to swallow the Bison's hot pole after sucking on the pre spurting tip for only a couple minutes.

SQUELCH~ "Ulk!"

As experienced as I was though, even I couldn't fully contain my gag reflex as I took the flare of her cock into my throat. My uvula grinded against the bumpy rim of her flare as the throbbing tip entered my gullet, I did my best to hold my throat open and gradually swallowed her 20 inch monster. I had to take one hand off her oversized balls and use it to try and contain the jerking of her rod. It kept pulsating and throbbing as I stuffed it into my gullet with slightly teary eyes and my stomach heaving. My efforts paid off though as soon the whole flare was cramming my throat and making my neck bulge obscenely.

It was a bit easier from there to swallow the rest of her shaft that was for the most part uniform in thickness. The Bison's legs constantly came together and hurriedly pulled apart as though she were struggling not to suddenly clamp my head into her crotch. A gentle giant she may be, her thick legs were no joke, if I weren't an altered human, I would certainly be in fear of having my head clamped while sucking on her prick. As an altered human though, the mere thought only aroused me further. Inches of her hot, engorged cock went down my throat at a time, my neck fully bloating with her swollen meat.

"Grk!" SQUELCH~ "Hrlk!"

"Nnnn-ssssuuu~♪"

Jeena's moaning was unable to win against the muffled gags vibrating my throat as I gulped down her prick. Her flare reached twenty inches deep down my throat and inside me by the time my lips were kissing the veiny root of her sheath.

GOKUNGK~ "Huergh!" SHLCHK~

Surrounding me were her pudgy and stuffy inner thighs, below me were her criminally large nuts churning away while her cock throbbed twenty inches down my gullet. I could actually feel the precum flowing into me from her rod.

"Mmmnnpphh~"

"Grk!?"

Suddenly, I was shrouded in darkness as the Bison's pudgy belly smothered the top of my head. My face became trapped in Jeena's musky crotch with her rod crammed down my gullet as the Bovine leaned over towards her tablet all the way down on the coffee table. She was surprisingly flexible for her size, it was enough that my entire head became completely buried as she hurriedly fiddle with the tablet screen while moaning.

Eventually she seemed to have finished what she was doing and raised back up. My head became free again, though my face was still rooted to her crotched and stuffed with her cock. As I choked on her rod, my ears that became free from the smothering finally picked up on a certain sound. It came from the small speakers connected to her PC behind me, it was actually the sound of a hentai playing. I recognized this one, it was one that she'd done some of the art for, and it sounded like she'd skipped right ahead to the raunchy part!

GOKUNGK~ "Huergh!"

"Ngh, h-hold on, I'm just gonna..."

Before I had the chance to start moving on my own, the sides of my head was grabbed by the Bovine's thick, furry hands! Fuelled by the feeling of her cock being swallowed, and now the visual of the hardcore stuff on the tablet screen, the big NEET Milf began to shove my head back and forth on her girthy pole!

PLAP! FRRP-P~ "GLK!" SQUELCH~ PLOP! FRRP~ "HRLK!" SHLCHK~ PLOP! FRRP-P-P~ "KLK!" SQUELCH~ PLAP!

"Haaah, haaahh~♪"

It wasn't that I didn't see it coming, but again I was unable to fully control my gag reflex. My hands grabbed onto Jeena's meaty thighs and my faced warped as I gagged and choked on her tool. Her girthy meat stick rubbed and grinded against my gullet and mouth as she held tightly and pumped my head while moaning loudly. Her large Bison hands were big enough to completely control my head, her innate strength incontestable as she pumped my face on her prick. It looked as though she were jerking off invisible cock except that it was simply all the way down my throat most of the time.

She sat firmly rooted to the couch and only moved my head, most of my upper body following along with my neck as my throat was roughly swabbed. It was like she was using and onahole except that it was my face. Back and forth my head went on her shaft, completely controlled by her hand as she literally masturbated using my throat. The taste of her cock was literally scrubbed into my tastebuds and it's shape ingrained into my mouth and throat, more so than it had been already.

[Ugh! Y-yada~!]

"Ngh, ffrrrrr-guh~!"

PLAP! FRRP-P~ "GLRK!" SQUELCH~ PLOP! "GRLK!" FRRP-P~ SHCHK~ PLOP! FRRP~ "KL-HRK!" SQUELCH~ PLAP!

Jeena seemed to be matching her intensity with that of the video on the screen. The sound of the girl being railed and her tragic moans grew louder and so did the Bison's moans as she sped up pumping my mouth on her dick! I could hear loud snorts of air blowing from her thick black nostrils, her grip on my head became firmer and it reached a point where she was practically bashing my face into her crotch with each pump! My chest repeatedly slammed into her stationary nuts such that the packed orbs jiggled each time. My gag reflex became infinitely harder to control as she went from casually fucking to reaming my throat with all the vigour of a powerful, sexually enraged Bison!

As the heroine's moaning grew louder, Jeena's went louder as though it were a contest, but loudest of all was the sound of my own gaging as my throat was mercilessly abused! By all rights I should be used to having my face fucked like this by now, but this was something that one was simply unable to get used to. No matter how many cocks had found their home in my face, the gagging and choking that I was experiencing now was par for the course. Frothy spittle was already trickling down Jeena's gargantuan gonads. Further down her sack was where the tears had fallen from my eyes as I closed them to avoid the dizzying sight of my vision rapidly darkening and lighting up.

My head was completely under the horny Bison's control, there seemed to be none of the tiredness she displayed earlier from pulling an all-nighter! Choke and gag, gag and choke, that was all I could do as she brutally fucked my face with an energy unbecoming a woman in her late thirties!