Sweet as Sugar Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the sensitivity of my cock, I couldn't help having a steely erection. I was edging with that feeling of anticipation. I'd been here before, knowing I'd be splitting some petals and swimming in some honey tonight. My cock pulsed with anticipation. It was a familiar natural high as I took a deep breath and ceased the manipulation before I came. The steamy water continued cascading down my body as I hoped the lurid thoughts would clear my mind.

I shampooed my hair, but couldn't help taking some of the viscous liquid and applying it to my cock. "Ahhh,' was the feeling of the gooey substance that mimicked pussy juice. It gleamed and glistened while I gave the rod a few more strokes. 'Careful,' I thought to myself... let's save all this for a proper fuck.

I soaped the rest of my body and finished my shower. Finally, after 15 minutes, I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. Drying myself off, I wrapped a big soft towel around my waist and quickly went about shaving my face. I maintained a boner with the continuing thoughts of all the sexual history that was rattling in my brain. It wouldn't take much to shoot a load right now.

I was a bit pent up and bored, so I headed back to the master bedroom and just chilled, turning some music on the stereo and getting under the covers nude. I must have dozed off for a little while. For some reason, I dreamed a version of the time I fucked my mother right here on my mother's bed. The time that Ash caught us. I awoke to a startle, feeling so vulnerable... so exposed. That was the lowest point of my life. It took me months to even come out of the shell it created. Jill was the only reason I was able to resurface and she was always there for me. I could never repay her for the love she had given me.

I turned on my back, receding into the pillows with my hands cupped behind my head. I cleared my thoughts and just stared at the ceiling. I was guilty. I had no shame. Why was I the way I am? I wondered in my thoughts. I just laid there daydreaming both good thoughts and bad thoughts until I decided it was about time to get up. It was 4:30pm. I decided I wanted to go catch another buzz before I had to get dressed. It wouldn't be long now before it would be time to go, but It never took me long to get ready.

The shadows had grown long on this golden day as I wandered outside. It was a beautiful mid-February day with the temperature nearing 70 degrees and the sky was crystal blue as the sun began its descent below the treetops.

I fired up the doobie and rested upon that old worn-out tree stump. I had bought this property several years before to ensure that no one would build a house here. It was a frivolous purchase, but I had the money. I had built a shed at the edge of the property to keep our lawn equipment and various odds and ends in. Other than that, the plot of land still looked the same as it had years before. Together with the original property, it amounted to right at 3 acres.

I took a long drag off of the joint as I relaxed in the warmth of the fading Sun. A few tokes later, my daydreams returned as I thought about the ladies and their impending arrival. I hadn't heard from anyone since Jill had called at noon. I was going to see them when they arrived at the club. Of course, I was sure that they would be fashionably late. The whole thing was mysterious. I had given Ash and Jill all that money to spend on this event. I wondered what they had done with it.

My libido was certainly aroused. Yeah, I was horny. After snuffing out the weed, I had my ritual of sucking on a few Altoids as I pondered the mystery. I remembered that Valentine's Ball long ago which had brought us to this moment. I couldn't settle things in my mind. What made the girls decide to take off all of the sudden? I looked at my watch reading 5pm and decided to head on back in. I enjoyed the buzz as I headed up to my bedroom.

Entering the bedroom, I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before going to my closet and pulling out my favorite navy blue suit and the brown leather wingtip shoes that perfectly matched it. I actually enjoyed wearing suits and being an attorney pretty much had to wear one every day. Long ago my mother had taught me about what was proper fashion and I had this suit custom made for just the most special of occasions. Blue has always been my mother's favorite for me to wear.

In 10 minutes I was dressed and standing in front of the full-length mirror tying my best Red Italian silk tie. I placed the handkerchief, which had embroidered hearts inset as a pattern, into my jacket pocket and I was good to go.

By the time I was finished getting ready it was a few minutes before 6pm and I knew I would soon need to head on out. The house was noticeably empty and quiet as I made my way downstairs. I headed to the basement and the bar where I grabbed the Bourbon and mixed another Bourbon and Ginger, sipping it quickly as I made my way back up the steps to the mid-level of the house.

With a good buzz going my mind was fairly clear. I reached for my cell phone in my pocket and called my mother to check on everyone's status. Mom answered knowing it was me, "Hey Jim. I was just getting ready to call you. Mother wanted to make sure that you would be leaving soon." This was because Big always planned for everyone to arrive around the same time and enter the event together.

I sat on the living room sofa and made sure I had everything I would need for the evening out. After being comfortable in my preparation, I chilled out and finished my drink. It was nearing 6:30pm when I grabbed my overcoat off the rack and headed to the garage and got in my Beemer to head out. I backed out into the driveway and entered our neighborhood street to head towards the Club.

My mind was a whirl wondering what the girls could have been up to. I still hadn't heard from them since noon. I was the one who had given them the money and liberated them. My mind drifted between Jill and Ashley. I was torn in thinking about the good aspects of them spending so much time together and worrying with thoughts that I might be the focus of their energy. That was my ego bullying me. Why would I be the sole focus of those energies?

An old feeling came back with the emotion of excitement like that first time I attended this event. Of course, the theme never changed. It was Valentine's and the way the ballroom was decorated was always pretty much similar every year. The band and the performers changed a bit throughout the years, but the music was pretty much the same and even many of the old love songs that were performed were the same. The repetition had made the event lose much of the luster that I had experienced on that first night.

My wife always was always there for me to show off for the evening and some remembered that event from years before when I asked for Jill's hand in marriage. Thoughts of that evening seemed to always have Jill beaming with pride. With me though, I always had a serendipitous feeling about the events of that evening, so of course, in the background, I dreaded the event and felt it was all so fake. I felt like an actor putting on a fake smile with fake emotions and remembered the fake memories of that fateful night long ago. The thoughts of losing my Babydoll always crashed in on me.

I neared the Club, putting on that old familiar face. It was a lot easier this time. The thoughts of Ashley attending did make me happy, even if the circumstances made me a bit discontent. Ashley had never returned to this event and of course, she had a built-in excuse with her move to California a couple of years later. That decade in California meant she was never around when the event took place, but I don't know if she would have attended had she been around. Well, she was going to be here and that fact lent itself to the vibrating excitement I was feeling as I pulled onto the Club property.

*** The Heart Ball ***

Like I said, to please my grandfather, I had arrived at the club a little early/ Pulling up to the front entrance, I would be allowing the valet service that was hired for the special occasion to park my car. As I opened the door to get out, I felt a cool rush of butterflies come over me. I didn't get that feeling very often anymore. I walked into and through the main lobby where Big and Gramms greeted me near the entrance of the grand ballroom. Big now used a cane wherever he went and of course, Gramms stood at his side. I hugged Gramms as she kissed my cheek and of course I hugged Big. We were never shy about showing our affection for one another in public. I was the son that Big never had and I was treated as such.

"Where is Jill?" Big asked and Gramms looked on with curiosity awaiting my answer.

"Jill called at lunch. She said that they would meet me here... You know ladies like to be fashionably late for big parties." We all chuckled a bit knowing it was the truth.

"Oh. Okay. Well, I guess we'll head on to our table," Big nodded and turned as the hostess at the entrance led the way to our usual spot at the front of the grand event room. Some things never change as I noted the dark candlelit, amber aura of the room filled with red and white balloons and fresh flowers.

We approached the table and the young lady hostess pulled out the chair and helped Gramms to her seat as I did the same for Big. Once they were seated I took my spot beside Gramms and a server came up and took our drink orders.

The event hadn't gotten started yet, so the place was fairly empty, except for the servers and other staff that was manning the event. There was background music playing over the speakers, while the band, whose equipment was already set up on the makeshift stage, made their entrance and began tuning up as they readied themselves for the evening's performance.

As usual, the table was set for 12, which were more seats than we needed, but it also allowed other guests to join us. I noticed other attendees begin to stream in and pack the place out as the hustle and bustle was now filling the room. This was the type of environment that my grandfather thrived in. People were waving and making small talk with us as they streamed by towards their tables.

I was a bit surprised to see my mother approach from the distance with Joe and a male server following her. They were all carrying plates of food. Per my mother's direction, the server sat a couple of plates in front of Big and Gramms. The plates appeared to have Beef Tenderloin, some mini quiches, raw veggies, sauces, and dip on them.

"Thanks, Patty," Big smiled. "That's very thoughtful of you."

"You're welcome Daddy," Mama beamed. "I hope there's something there you will eat." Big grinned and nodded to the affirmative as Gramms mimicked his emotion. Mama continued looking towards me as the server helped Joe and she get situated, "Jim, I didn't know when you would get here or I would have brought you a plate."

"That's ok Mom. I'll go get something in a little while."

The server asked, "What may I bring you to drink?" Looking towards Gramms, Big, and myself.

Gramms spoke, "unsweetened Iced Tea please," Big offered, "I'll have the same."

Finally my turn, "Sweet Tea please." My mother and Joe already had drinks in front of them. I was never comfortable ordering a mixed drink in front of my grandparents. I wouldn't even order wine. I would drink alcohol with them, but they had to order. I would go to the bar later and get a mixed drink.

We all made small talk and it wasn't long before I noticed that the room was getting warmer. The lights had been lowered to the point that the room was only filtered with the candlelight glow. As the evening approached 7:30pm, my mother finally took note and stated, "I would have thought the girls would have arrived by now."

"You know them, they want to make a grand entrance," I smiled and chuckled, but I was growing a bit antsy myself. Wanting to play the role of James Cool, I decided to head over to the banquet line and get some food. I was pretty hungry. I hadn't eaten anything since noon. I walked up to the head of the line of people awaiting some of that carved tenderloin. Of course, the selections were overflowing with an assortment of finger foods, including vegetables, fruits, cheeses, sushi, and canapes. There were the usual ice carvings and other artistic culinary displays. Back in the day, this all amazed me, but over time my senses had been dulled to the enormity of it all because I had grown accustomed to it at settings all over where I had traveled.

After filling my plate, I made my way back to my table. It was hard to not notice that everyone was now older. Mama was very comfortable in her mid -50s as was Joe. The grandparents had grown elderly and that was very much noticeable. Gramms was still in fairly good health as she neared 80 years old, but it was more than obvious that my grandfather had noticeably aged. They wouldn't be dancing this evening. They would just be hanging out for a while, just making an appearance to see their friends and they'd be heading home around 9pm. Taking account of my family had me looking around, noticing how so many people here at the club had aged. So many of the people attending the party appeared to be sixty or older.

The only member of the family missing was Jan. She had stayed in Atlanta and made a career for herself in retail. She and her husband Bob had a couple of kids and lived a normal suburban life in one of those metropolitan houses that are situated just outside of the big city.

I rarely saw my older sister. Mama would travel down there a couple of times a year and the grandparents would go with her, but we only saw Jan up here maybe once a year. This wasn't because of our old sibling rivalry. It was just that we were all so busy here amid our adult lives.

I took my seat and ate my hors d'oeuvres while the minutes moved along and conversations continued. The band was playing instrumentals, but the vocal performers wouldn't begin until 8pm. It was getting close to that time when a hostess approached, leaning down and letting me know, "Mr. Jameson, Your wife, and sister have arrived. They wanted to see you in the lobby."

I nodded and wiped my lips with my napkin, I probably looked a bit serious as I stood, "Excuse me, everyone. I'm going to go greet the ladies. I will be back with them shortly."

I followed the hostess as we headed to the lobby entrance. As we curled around to the entryway, there they were. 'Wow,' my eyes feasted as Jill stood before Ashley.

My jaw dropped and I had to search for words. They were both gorgeous on this night.. appearing to glow with the soft sheen of their skin. They had spent some time tanning.

The gowns they had on were breathtakingly stunning. Ashley was once again drop-dead gorgeous. She had on this satin ivory gown with a loose plunging neckline.

Her hair was done up with strawberry blonde curly locks. Once again she was displaying that sultry, voluptuous Jessica Rabbit look. I was starstruck and I knew they could see it in my eyes.

Jill was ravishing in a much tighter form-fitting Asian ensemble that highlighted her trimmed, toned figure. The black dress was embroidered with a red floral, almost dragon-like, pattern. It buttoned up the front into a mandarin collar, which accentuated her bustline without revealing it. Her hair was tied up in a Chinese style that made her look much younger than her 33 years.

It might be one of my old clichés, but they both looked like movie starlets. Of course, Ash's breasts were already amazing, but this was another dress that emphasized her voluptuous nature... the dress was daring but it wasn't anything she couldn't be wearing in public. These women were mature, but the outfits were definitely playful. I didn't even have to think about my desire to fuck both their brains out. That was a given. "Damn,". I shook my head and confirmed, "You both look amazing."

Ash didn't say a word, but Jilly chimed in, "Thank you, darling. I am glad you approve.. are you ready to head in?"

Each lady locked an elbow with me and we headed inside to our table. At the table, I sat Ash in one seat beside my mother before sitting my wife next to me.

Mama chimed in, "Glad you girls could finally make it." It was a bit of a bossy tone as in they were late.

Jill replied, "Sorry Mom." as she sometimes called her when she wanted to curry favor. "There was a little traffic coming down the mountain."

Mama nodded in a feminine gesture, "Ok, I hope you two enjoyed your excursion." and we all went about our business.

Jill beamed, "We did and we appreciate Jim paying for it." She winked at me.

Ashley seemed quiet and reserved in the first few moments of their arrival. It was like she had something on her mind, but wasn't expressing it.

In a sudden burst, the band began playing the "Lucy and Linus" theme from Peanuts and the vocal performers rushed to their microphones. In my male maturity, I was thankful that it was much easier to quell my simmering libido.

"Jim let's go dance," Jill stood, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the dance floor as that old Peanuts intro song came to an end. I've said it before that these occasions aren't for men. The fun of these events is created for women. Men get to enjoy the fruits of the women being excited.

We found ourselves in the middle of the dance floor, which was quite crowded as Valentine's couples awaited the first vocal song of the evening, which was 'Just the Two of Us' by Grover Washington Jr. Folks swayed as the mid-tempo song carried on. It was just a nice, mellow song with happy lyrics allowing everyone to ease into the night.

"I missed you, Jim," Jill let me know as she came into me and kissed my cheek. She pulled her head back reading my eyes before snuggling up into my body as the crooner's brassy jazz sounding voice sang out with the sweet songstress backing him up. Through the years, Jill and I had been to many of these occasions and we always enjoyed one another in this environment. It made me feel like life was good.

Lost in thought as the song ended, I felt Jill maneuvering my arms around her waist until we had formed a tight bond against one another. She rested her head against my shoulder as we slowly swayed to the songstress's melody singing 'Make You feel my Love' by Adele. Jill's full-body pressed into my own with her arms drifting up my sides until they found a resting place around my neck. My own hands slowly traveled down to the small of her back. I was sensitive to her body melding into my own. At that moment we were one.

Eventually, as we swayed, she pulled back to look into my eyes. With our faces so close, her eyes surrendered the look of love. I had seen it all before and I could never deny how much she loved me and I truly did love her too. She leaned in and took my lips without modesty.

Jill had grown to be more than that Girl Next Door through the years. She was intelligent, sophisticated, and mature on top of taking care of herself physically. She wasn't overbearing about her diet, but she rarely ate fast food or junk food. She exercised at least 5 days a week. You could never say she was lazy. She was always on the go. That's why I wasn't completely surprised when she ran off with Ashley on Valentine's Day. Jill had developed somewhat of an independent spirit throughout the years. No one would ever doubt that she could take care of herself.

After a couple more songs, Jill tugged me towards one of the bars set up for the ballroom. I ordered champagne for Jill and a Bourbon and Ginger for myself. From there we headed to the family table.

Sitting at the table for no more than a couple of minutes, sipping on our beverages, I noticed the music stop. I now completely understood the routine. The present Chairman of the local chapter of the Heart Association took to the microphone and made that familiar announcement.

123456...8