Sweet as Sugar Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really," Aaron retorted. "Well, it's nice to meet one of Jim's family members... Anyway, this is my fiancee Heather and my son Jeremy... Heather, Jeremy this is Jim Jameson. He is one of the best business attorneys in the area. He's the guy that helped make it possible for us to open shop here."

Jeremy was a dashing looking young chap. He had a clean-cut, athletic look about him, but one could tell straight off that he was quite reserved. He seemed to be having trouble forming the words to just say hello as he stood up to greet my wife. She grinned graciously as she reached to shake his hand and say, "Nice to meet you, Jeremy."

"Yes Ma'am," Jeremy croaked as his eyes averted towards his father.

"It is nice to meet you, Ms. Jameson," Heather responded towards Jill. "I believe we have met before."

"I think we have... You have that neat little Boutique downtown." Jill laid out a statement that was somewhat of a question that needed confirmation.

"Yes. I believe you've been in the shop," Heather smiled.

"Oh Yes... Love the place. You have wonderful tastes." Jill affirmed.

Heather was around the same age as us, Aaron was 46, and his son Jeremy was 19 years old. I knew their ages because of the Life Insurance policies and other legal documents I had filed for Aaron when he moved here from Texas. Aaron came from a well to do family in Texas. They were in the Oil and Natural Gas business and had decided to branch out to our area. Aaron's first wife had unfortunately died of cancer several years earlier. I didn't know every detail of their background, but I did know a few including these because I had become his personal attorney when he decided to make the move a couple of years earlier.

"Where's your Grand Daddy Jim?" Aaron asked. Big had known Aaron's family from long ago and that is how we had originally made the connection.

"Well, he was here, but they left a while ago. They don't stay out past 9(pm) these days."

"Sorry I missed him. He's an interesting old man."

"Yeah, just don't call him old around him. He hates to be reminded." I laughed causing Aaron to chuckle. "Well, we're going to head back over to our table. Would you care to join us?"

"Heather and I were going to have a dance, but we hate leaving the boy here alone." Aaron tilted his head with a bit of frustration.

Jill looked towards Jeremy and chimed up, "You aren't dancing?"

"No Ma'am," he shook his head.

"Jeremy's a bit shy," his Dad let us know, which left Jeremy a bit embarrassed as his Dad had so obviously blurted it out.

"Well, let's go have a Dance," Jill offered and then looked towards me, "You don't mind do you honey?"

"I don't think so Ma'am," Jeremy interjected. "I don't know how to dance."

"No time to learn like the present." My wife winked at him. "I'm a pretty good dancer. I can teach you. You just follow my lead."

"Go dance with her Jeremy. I'm going to head on back over to my table." I knew Jeremy was reserved. I had known him since they had moved here. I'd met him quite a few times at their office, around town, and even here at the club. He was always hanging out with his father. I knew they were close and someday it would be expected for him to take over their branch of the family business. Jeremy was very intelligent, but he lacked self-esteem. He was like a smarter version of myself at his age. He was definitely socially awkward, but he was a good looking kid with strawberry hair, a fair complexion, and lean but not gaunt.

The guy had been through a lot losing his mother when he was 14 years old. According to his father, he had been a pretty good athlete before his mother passed, but he quit and went into a shell. His concentration on his schoolwork saved him. His dad had moved on and was engaged to be married to one of our town's most recognized boutique shop owners. Heather and Aaron had started dating about a year ago and I think this had also been tough on Jeremy.

Jeremy, Aaron, and Heather got up and proceeded ahead with Jill towards the dance floor, while I went on back to my table. Getting later into the evening, the attendance began to thin out and the dance floor became noticeably less crowded. Most of the older folks had made their way home.

At a distance, as I made my way back to the family table, I took note of my wife. I couldn't get over her transformation. She was always so sweet, but she looked so hot with her teased and highlighted hair encasing her perfectly made-up face. The sheen of her now olive skin glowed within that shiny black and crimson dress that perfectly enveloped her body, enhancing that ass that had always been tight and shapely. But God, the top of her dress pushed up her bosom into what were now top shelf titties.

I thought about earlier and David dancing with Jill. It wasn't like it was something completely out of nowhere. David was a salesman here in town, selling retirement plans and such for one of those national companies. He was pretty good at it. He was one of those aggressive salesmen and you know how they are. The guy was married and lived in one of those cookie-cutter McMansion neighborhoods on the edge of town. Word was that he was a philanderer. I only saw the guy because he nibbled around the edges of the circles I ran in. He loved playing golf, so I saw him around the club on occasion. I didn't give a shit about golf. He knew I didn't care for him. I don't know why he thought it would be smart to be messing around with my family.

In my mind that motherfucker dancing with my wife thought he was something else. I could see it in his eyes. He was playing his little game. A game I never played. I could snap my fingers and have that punk ruing the day he fucked with something that belonged to me. I needed to remain calm, but I was seething underneath thinking about it. He seemed so cocksure of himself when we had found him dancing with Jill. It was like he planned it. He certainly wasn't startled. Then he was dancing off with Ashley. Why was this motherfucker interjecting himself back into our lives?

Sitting back down at the table, I think that Ash could see that the wheels were spinning in my head. I then found out that her female intuition antennae were right over the target, "You're torn up about that whole David thing, aren't you?... Aren't you?"

She could see it in my eyes. I couldn't help gawking away, looking away towards the dancefloor thinking about it. "She doesn't even know who he is." In my mind, that piece of shit thought my wife was going to be an easy score to get back at me. It was getting his rocks off. Of course, Jill was oblivious to the game.

Ashley leaned in and spoke softly to reassure me, "It's more to get back at me Jimmy. He thinks that hurting you will hurt me."

"What?" half hearing what she was saying.

"You're jealous of him dancing with Jill and that is exactly what he wanted... and you played right into his hand."

"Uhhh," I twisted my head, but wouldn't admit it.

"Yes you are," she continued while patting my hand. "I know you better than anyone," she spoke softly. The guy's harmless. Jill didn't know. She was just being nice and having a dance.

"Oh-Kay!" I emphatically responded, but said nothing else as I tried to reconcile it in my mind and not surrender to my jealousy. I had never been so jealous over Jilly. I truly loved her completely, but couldn't help the love I had for my sister.

"Look at me..." Ash demanded my attention and I complied. "You know what?"

"What?" I asked.

"He said that he'd swear that I had a thing for you." she smiled and shook her head. "He actually said it."

"Said what?" I curiously asked.

"That he wouldn't be surprised if I had fucked you." she looked away. "Those were his exact words."

"He was that vulgar to you?" I asked and she nodded. "I think I might beat his ass the next time I see him."

"No Jimmy. Let it go." She insisted.

Mama and Joe came walking up from the direction of the dance floor. "Who's that young boy Jill's dancing with?" Mama inquired.

I let her know, "The son of one of my clients... he's pretty shy... he's been through a lot. He's here with his dad. Jill asked him to dance."

"That is so nice... she is so nice." Mama smiled while looking at Ash and me. Joe just half nodded his head in a 'what can I do about her' fashion.

I got up and headed over to get more hors d'oeuvres, while a server brought drinks to the table. We kicked back and enjoyed our drinks as the clock headed towards 11pm. "Well, I think I'm about ready to head on home before long... How about y'all?" Ash nodded to the affirmative. We were no longer youngsters set to run out the life of the party.

The band went into their final recess of the evening and soon I saw Jill and Jeremy, walking side-by-side, coming towards our table. I noticed Jill's radiant smile as they approached. Jill sat in her seat next to me and Jeremy continued to stand. "Have a seat Jeremy." I insisted and Jeremy courteously acknowledge me and did so.

"Well Jeremy, did you learn anything?" I asked. He gave me a slightly twisted smirk.

I knew he really couldn't help his shyness, but he was appreciative of my wife's kindness. "Jill's an excellent dancer. She loves dancing. I appreciate you going out there. I'm not that great at it." I was playing up to the boy's reserved nature.

I continued, "Jeremy I'd like to introduce you to my mother Patty, my sister Ashley, and my stepfather Joe."

"Nice to meet y'all," Jeremy curtsied with a gentleman's head bob.

"Tell you what Jeremy. When the band starts up we'll all go have a final dance. That's the band's final set of the night." I looked over to Ashley, "Ash will you go dance with Jeremy?" I inquired. "Jill and I are going to dance and then we'll head on home."

"It would be my pleasure," Ashley confirmed as Jeremy nodded with a big grin. We all had agreed and sat back with my mother peppering Jeremy with interesting questions about his background. A few minutes later the band back struck up with another familiar instrumental intro and we all headed up to the dancefloor for the final set of the evening.

We took to the middle of the dance floor, which was now crowded with practically everyone left at the party, as the crooner and the songstress joined in with the band performing "You make me feel so young." Jill and I swayed and spun around as the crowd danced around us. I was reminded of the night we became engaged and how a series of chaotic events had bound us into something that had brought me a life of comfort. Jill stared into my eyes as the band moved on to "Fly Me to the Moon."

The set continued for a few more songs and dances and then we all knew that evening's performances were over. It was well past 11pm and it was time to head home. We found Ashley and Jeremy and then Mama and Joe found us. We walked Jeremy back over to his Dad on the way back to our tables. Aaron came up to my side and whispered his appreciation to me for what we had done. I let him know that it was all our pleasure.

We said our goodbyes and went to gather our belongings at the family table. We went to the server station and picked up our coats and the maitre d' sent for the limo. I was unaware, but it had been determined earlier in the evening that we would all use the limo that Jill and Ashley had arrived in to take everyone home. When Big and Gramm's went home earlier, they had taken the limo that Mama and Joe had come to the party with them in. It was determined that there was no need for that limo to come back just to take Mom and Joe home.

- After the party -

We exited the club lobby once the limousine had pulled up to the front door. I waited for everyone else to get in and then I entered. I looked up as I slid onto the side bench seat beside Joe. The ladies sat on the backbench seat. A couple of minutes later, once everyone was settled, we were on our way. We were taking Mama and Joe to his condo, which was only about 10 minutes from the club. It wasn't anything unusual for Mom and Joe to spend the night together.

The girls and my mother made small talk about the trivialities of the night's events as Joe and I sat back half-lit and enjoyed the ride. It seemed like in the blink of an eye, we were at Joe's place. Mom and Joe got out and of course, she had to let us know to be careful going home, even if all we were doing was riding. We waited until they got inside and then we were on our way to our final destination, my house.

Jill looked over towards me and patted the middle of the backbench seat where a spot had been vacated once my mother had exited and Ashley had scooted over to the other side, "Come sit over here with us Honey."

I did as instructed, reclining back into the smooth, soft leather of the enormous back seat. From this vantage point, I couldn't help but enjoy the spaciousness of the vehicle. To my left was my bodacious strawberry highlighted sister dressed in her Ivory dress and sporting her elegant white fur coat which I sensed as she nestled against me. To my right was my slender knock out of a wife, dressed in an elegant dark crimson evening gown and overcoat that were perfectly tailored to show her feminine features, while complying with what most would consider proper modesty. Jill's legs were long, slim, and perfectly toned. Jill's hazel eyes looked incredible on this night. Her lips were dark crimson and glossy. She smiled at me with an eager and playful expression, as she came up my side and clasped her hands over my shoulder, "Did you enjoy yourself this evening darling?" throwing me a wink.

"Yes I did," I smiled back at her as she leaned in to peck my lips.

My sister leaned in, "Jill and I had had a wonderful time up in the mountains. Didn't we Jill?" I couldn't help turning my head to take in the luxurious waves of strawberry hair, streaked lighter here and there as Ashley kissed my cheek. "Thank you for affording us such a luxury."

"Yes we did have a wonderful time," Jill confirmed as she now rested her head upon my shoulder as we exited the complex where Joe's condo resided and continued the trip home. As Jill nestled her head in the crook of my shoulder with her face aimed forward, it appeared that she was resting in the throes of a cat nap.

I couldn't help feeling Ash's presence as I sensed her staring at me. I turned my head to see the sly grin upon her face and her body turned to the side towards me. I observed how her dress seemed draped upon her and drew attention to her breasts and other womanly features. Her ice-blue eyes have always had an openness about them. Her shimmering lips, pouty and full, begged to be kissed like I had done with her so many times, but unfortunately, this was neither the time nor the place.

A couple of minutes into the ride Jill spoke up, "The guy that I was dancing with who was he?"

"Jeremy?" I questioned.

"No, the one you got so mad about," she responded.

"He's the one I told you about the other night," Ash interjected.

"Y'all talked about him?" I couldn't help blurting out.

"That was him?" Jill turned her head up to look at Ashley causing Ash to nod in the affirmative. "Wow. What's up with that?"

Ash shook her head giggling, "Yeah. I know. What are the chances?"

"Y'all talked about him?" I was completely perplexed wondering under what circumstances he would come up.

"We talked a lot about our lives, Jim," Jill admitted with a seriousness that made me wonder while nestling her head back into my shoulder. Ashley was staring away out the window as now the drive home seemed to last forever in a strange silence.

The day began with neither of these ladies being anywhere in sight. They had dominated my thoughts during the day and of course during the better part of the evening. As we meandered through the city and got closer and closer to home, I had a lot of paranoia rattling in my head. My mind was playing tricks on me as I was left to wonder exactly what had been going on. What had these girls been up to? I was feeling like an outsider at the moment.

We pulled up to the house and the ladies made their way inside as I helped the limo driver carry their belongings inside. The ladies were nowhere in sight as I tipped out the limo driver and sent him on his way. Now alone, I headed to the kitchen and grabbed a Coke before making my way upstairs. I wanted to take my suit off and change into something more comfortable.

Entering the master bedroom, I untied my tie and hung it up along with my coat. Jill exited the master bedroom bathroom and proceeded up to me wanting a kiss and I obliged. She sensed some reservation in my kiss and her female intuition kicked in, "Don't worry?"

"Worry about what?" I was playing it off.

"That guy or that Ashley and I talked about stuff," I guess I gave her a look of reticence. "Jim, we just need to talk to someone, so we started talking to one another about stuff."

I still didn't say a word while looking away and I guess she sensed my worry. "Look. You should be glad we're close... as a matter of fact, I want you to go talk to her," she kissed me on the cheek.

"What?" I wondered why she would want me to go talk to Ashley.

Jill pushed me gently, "Yes, I want you to go talk to her... I'm going to get ready for bed."

"Why?" I tilted my head wondering.

"Go," she expressly nodded her head in affirmation and once again pecked my lips. "Go talk to her. I'm going to take a shower."

I was bewildered at the moment wondering what this was all about but did as I was told and headed on out of the room, opening and closing the door behind me. I headed across the hall to what had always been Ashley's room. Her door was closed, so I lightly rapped on it before twisting the knob and slowly pushing it open.

As it opened, it revealed Ash standing next to her bed.

I stood in the doorway of the dimly lit room, where she caught my gaze, but nothing was said as she motioned me to 'come inside'. She was so beautiful and that beauty made me so uncomfortable. It was a feeling I had had many times before.

I couldn't help feeling horny studying the sheerness of the flimsy white chiffon fabric of the robe she had changed into. As I approached, It was obvious that she had nothing on underneath. Nothing needed to be said, I knew what was up, "Jill said I should come see you. What's up?" I questioned what was going on in her mind.

"Nothing really... I just wanted to hang out with my big brother," The translucence of the robe illuminated her body in the amber glow of the candles that had been lit on the table next to her bed. She was the essence of a pure, mature woman. She glowed in her femininity.

"It's late," I pondered the moment and what I was doing here as she stepped up to hug me.

"I can see it in your eyes... It's just that I've missed you," Her arms enveloped me and I naturally responded as she rested her head into my chest. I knew she had to know the effect she was having on me. She pulled back, looking into my soul, as she moved her hands up to caress the side of my face, before leaning in to take my lips.

After the kiss she pulled back, "I am so sorry.. so sorry that I love you so much," she whispered as her head fell back to my chest again.

"No... I'm the one that's sorry." I appealed. "Sorry that I've always taken advantage of this love... I just feel bad about it."

She lifted her head, "Well... I dunno... I understand, so" she nodded and kissed me on the cheek again, before continuing in my ear, "You don't know how much I've always loved you."

"I should probably go back to my room," I responded as I nuzzled my nose in her hair and enjoyed its essence. It was sinking in how much I had always underestimated her love.

"Probably, but that doesn't mean that you're going to," we continued in our embrace, as somehow the sash of Ash's robe unraveled. Our arms moved down until they rested on one another's lower backs. "We're not good at doing what we're supposed to do," she continued as her voluptuous body had me mesmerized with her bulleted breasts heaving against my chest. Her nipples pierced through the exposed robe, leaving nothing to the imagination.

1...345678