Sweet as Sugar Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my shower, I put on a t-shirt and some lounge pants and headed downstairs. Jill and Ashley were sitting in the living room where Jill had built a fire and I could see that Ashley had showered also. I walked over and continued stoking the fire as Jill and Ashley headed to the kitchen to cook some breakfast. We were going to need to have a good talk after all that had transpired. It was 2am and I don't think we were going to be able to sleep for a while.

Jill asked me to fix some of my legendary hot toddies and I went up and rolled another joint. If there was ever the perfect time to catch a buzz this was it. The living room was cozy with the fire crackling in the background.

Ashley had gone upstairs and retrieved everything needed to arrange one of our famous makeshift beds. There was our favorite quilt covering and upon it was a couple of comforters folded back and four pillows laying up against the fireplace mantle. Similar to earlier this evening, the darkness lent itself to an amber glowing hue. Once again, we found ourselves reclining back upon the mantle in front of the fireplace enjoying bacon, eggs, toast, hot cider toddies, and some good smoke.

I kept stoking the fire that Jill had built. It was a metaphor of Jill being an extension of me. She always knew what I needed. We all enjoyed the crackling flame and its warmth. The evening was going to go on. It had been another night of revelations. Once again I was a little anxious about this new reality. New bonds and new reality had formed as three had seemingly turned into one.


1...345678