Sweet as Sugar Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're really going to do this," I breathed in her ear as my cock pushed to find my trouser opening.

Ash inhaled and nodded, before professing in a nearly inaudible, sultry tone, "I wanna fuck." As she reached down, her robe fell exposing her full body to me. Her nude form pushed into my clothed front as we fell victim to the inappropriate union. Our breathing was heavy as she panted in my ear, "I've thought about that night for so long."

It intoxicated me to hear those words. I smiled like a fool as my cock poked her belly. Her hand trembled as it slowly traveled my chest and she confessed, "You just don't know what this does to me"... stopping only for a moment to undo my belt, button, and zipper, sticking her hand inside, grabbing a hold of my cock with her delicate fingers, which brought me to a full surging arousal. As my pants fell, she stroked me causing my balls to swell with her touch.

My stance widened as my trousers fell to my feet. The overeager, distended manhood looked ridiculous as it pulsed angrily standing high and firm in full salute. Ash couldn't take her eyes off of it as it bobbled in her dainty hand. Her eyes widened in delirium as she gasped while kneeling tentatively before me, vibrating in her anxiousness. I reached to stroke her hair as she ignored me; only focusing intently on the angry cock. Sheepishly she tilted her head to look into my own eyes, then she gently, hesitantly wrapped her fingers fully around the shaft.

The feeling of relief brought on by her touch caused me to emit a soft moan. I read sympathy in her eyes as we continued to look through one another in a dreamlike state. "Does that feel good?" she whispered.

"You know it does," I confirmed in an equal tenor.

She squeezed it and grinned, confident in her talents, like a little girl playing with her favorite toy. "He always misses me," she muttered like that sweet girl. "Doesn't he?"

I nodded. "Yes. You know he does."

She started stroking it up and down very slowly, very deliberately, making sure to include the crown. I let out another moan, "That's a good girl."

She gave an expressionless appearance as she leaned in and my cock bobbled against her chin. She then pecked the head hesitantly with her lips. Her expression then became a bit quirky as my precum dabbed her lips. She twisted her head and gave it another peck causing me to reach forward and run my fingers through her wavy strawberry mane.

The comfort of my touch relaxed her and she kissed it again and then again almost as though she were kissing my lips. Then she smiled with the cockhead at the edge of her lips as she gazed up into my eyes and opened her mouth. Slowly she slid forward letting the head in, her lips and tongue brushing the ring of the crown as she did so. Her tongue swirled around the head like she was frenching my tongue.

She reached and stroked my cock as she did this causing the head to pulse in her mouth. My back arched and I shivered from the electric sensation, letting out another groan.

She pulled back and licked the head as I stood mesmerized. The sensation I was feeling and the sight of my adorable, sexy sister making love to my cock with her mouth was overwhelming me. Of course, she had done this before. She was a natural as she sucked the fleshy meatsicle and used her talented tongue like she was kissing my own. "You're such a good girl. You always know what to do."

Slowly she slid her head up and down the shaft, swallowing most of me before gagging a little and then slowly rising back up, sucking and twirling her tongue around as she did it. She continued getting into it, moaning gently with my cock buried more than halfway in her lovely mouth.

I naturally found myself placing my hand on the back of her head and guiding her rhythm. "Oh my God Ash," I volunteered with my cock twitching as it filled her mouth and she moaned again.

Ultimately she settled into another state, relaxing her throat as I felt my cock slide all the way to the back and then down her throat. Her face looked serious as she gagged slightly but kept going until her nose was resting against my pubic bone. I moaned loudly exclaiming, "Ohh Gawd, ohhhh!" Moments later she loosened up further, bobbing up and down. My little sister was deepthroating me.

"Oh my God, you're such a good girl." She looked up at me with determination as we locked eyes. I felt my balls churning with anticipation as she continued. It was all too much. "I'm gonna cum, Ash. I'm gonna cum if you keep this up." I exclaimed.

"Noooo!" she pulled off. "Not yet..." she commanded.

-

She moved over to the bed ready to continue.

As I turned to follow, I caught sight of a form in the doorway that startled me. I stopped dead in my tracks seeing that it was Jill. I could see that her hair was still damp from her shower. We stared intently into one another's eyes. I felt busted.

Ready for her to attack me, but she had a finger to her lips.

"I'm sorry Jill," I professed.

"Shhhhh," the finger remained at her lips. "I want to watch," she walked over and sat in the cushioned chair that sat in the corner of the room.

"I can't" I protested.

"Ashley watched on New Year's and now it's my turn," she was nodding to the affirmative. "We talked about this. I want to see what this is all about. You have my permission. Don't hold back."

I was scared to death. My erection was gone. My heart beat a million miles a second as I reckoned that I needed to chill.

"Go ahead, Jim... I want you to go ahead," Jill insisted.

Feeling a little apprehensive and vulnerable, I removed the rest of my clothing and stepped over to the bed looking into my sister's eyes. There was a paradox of innocence and guilt that I interpreted in her eyes as I slithered down and pushed her legs apart, kissing her mons, flicking its fine hair.

There were no protests, as I kissed her vertical smile. Her rosebud had now exposed itself as she squirmed around my face. Her hands grasped at my head as she writhed with her legs wrapped around my torso. She was jerking and trembling as she quickly, and so obviously, climaxed.

I looked up to notice her staring at me through slitted eyes. I leaned back in kissing my way back down her undulating tummy. I lifted her thighs, which opened her up completely as I eyed her mound and adored her exposed clitty. My lips brushed her sticky sex as I slowly trailed my flat tongue over her inflamed lips. Gently I manipulated the folds of the oozing arousal.

I reached up with my fingers spreading her pussy with a V to hold her open. I was Frenching her and gently rubbing my tongue over her sex. Dabbing her clit had her writhing in pleasure. I was making out with my sister's pussy and her nectar flowed into my mouth like a river, smearing my face.

"Oh my.. oh my," Ash whimpered, her chest heaving for breath as my tongue softly probed her, feeling the inner flesh of her labial entrance. Dragging my tongue, I suckled her smooth, slippery pussy lips one at a time lightly tugging them with my lips making her buckle around me.

I adored her soft moans as I continued over her sensitivity. Her back arched as she let out a muffled scream. I kept taking her to the edge as I rolled my hand up her stomach and feasted on her sopping love. Her skin was hot and flushed as though she were on fire. I continued running my tongue over every fold and into every crevice of her feminine vortex.

Ash was flexing her wrists with her fingers uncontrollably tugging on the quilt that covered her bed. "Oh my goodness," Ash yowled. "You're making me cum," she shook her head and whimpered with her body trembling.

Her free-flowing honey mixed with my saliva made her flesh slick. I inhaled deeply, taking in her divine, sweet musky essence. She was squirming desperately, maneuvering as though she were attempting to get me to read her mind. I looked up to see her face and took note of her erect nipples. My hand reached up to roll one of the nipples and massage it between my fingers. Ash moaned sincerely as my tongue returned to kissing her inflamed clitoris. I made circles with my tongue and then lapped across it repeatedly before pulling a hand down to control her pussy with my fingers.

"Oh goodness," she breathed as her body sank into the bed. She was shuddering in an endless rhapsody of pleasure. "Oh my," she panted as the orgasm washed over her. Quickly I pulled back and pressed a hand down upon her lower abdomen, while grooming her pussy with the fingers of my other hand to fully bring her off. "Yes," she hissed with her last gasp of air, biting down on her lip and mewling as she rode the waves of her orgasmic pleasure.

I gazed in awe, watching her shudder and tremble in her climax. Gazing towards my wife, I perceived that she was amazed by it all. Ash was inhaling small gasps of air as she labored to calm herself. I arose to embrace her and calmly awaited her return from the intensity of the climax.

-

Cradled in my arms, Ash rested a moment before reaching to take a hold of my cock and give it a couple of tugs. I receded to my back, once again erect from the sexual stimulation, as she climbed atop me and positioned herself above, she slid back until the head of my cock was nudging inside the folds of her pussy. Time stood still until she exquisitely pushed back. Her tight, wet pussy was now wrapped around my cock, as she pushed up and undulated over me.

I reached to her waist and began pushing up into her, rotating my hips, grinding against her pelvis with mine. She came down upon my chest and I could feel every nerve from the friction of our slick bodies. My nerves were tingling as I continued to slowly pull out and push back in. We clinched hands as our passionate kisses made us feel as one. I receded as she pushed our hands above my head while straddling my waist. She began to ride me fervently... up and down... up and down... up and down... skin on skin. We were grinding and rutting in a raw unadulterated manner.

Then she released my hands before rising back upon her knees and hovering over me. She was in charge as her movement had me feeling the lingering stroke as she pulled up until only the head of my cock was in her and then impaled herself with a sudden thrust. A few strokes like that and then she shifted to twisting and grinding. Up and Down... Twist and Grind...

Our chemistry once again made beautiful erotic art. Her lovely, mature upper body was on full display. I was fascinated as her titties danced rhythmically upon her chest, and the sheen of perspiration glistened the beauty that was her body.

As she hovered above, I reached up to fill my hands with those big bodacious knockers, causing her to come down over the top of me and grab the headboard as our sex rutted in carnal ecstasy.

Once again she fell upon my torso, her breasts pressing into my chest as her head fell to my side. My hands caressed her upper back as I held her to me and rode out the electrical sensations of the wave that overwhelmed me. She was tasting my shoulder as her pussy contracted around my erect piston.

"God, yes, fuck!" she bellowed in our copulation, "Jimmy, Oh JimmyI" she cried. We had lost control long ago. "Oh Jimmy, fuck, oh God!" she groaned as her chest rode against my own and she buried her head in my shoulder.

She turned her head to whisper in my ear, "I want you from behind. Will you?" she begged as she abruptly polled off and turned away to cuddle. Another climax, another moment to settle down, but again she wanted to continue.

-

I didn't say a word as my primal self followed Ash's lead to take her from behind. As I arose to my knees, I caught a glimpse of my wife. She had her knees pulled back into her body, tilted, and scrunched to the side in the corner chair. Her index finger nervously rubbed her lips as she gazed at us with delirious eyes. With my hands on Ashley's ass, I spread her cheeks and pressed the head of my fat, distended cock back up into her honey hole. Slowly, deliberately, as I looked towards my wife, I succumbed to the feeling of Ashley's inner folds milking me. Very slowly I pushed in and pulled out as the sensations overwhelmed us in the cool night air.

Gathering my wits, hovering above, I pulled out of my sister's perfect love needing a moment. Ash sighed discontentedly and further receded into me until I completely enveloped her body. My hands held her soft tummy as I relaxed and she wiggled her hips into my groin wanting more. I again found myself stroking her hair, caressing her, and inhaling her essence. Her feathery hair still had the smell of sweet strawberry and vanilla, but now with a musky hint of perspiration that made it all the more mature and alluring.

I looked over to and then away from my wife as my sister's nude body and steamy skin synergized with my own. The friction of her soft, cushiony backside obviously affected me. I lifted my hand to stroke her upper arm while continuing to caress her hair, kissing and nibbling on her ear lobe, before breathing in her ear. My libido was in hyperdrive, as my cock stood majestically pressing between my belly and the crevice of the soft globes of Ashley's ass.

I fell to Ash's side as my hormones raged while catching Jill's intense gaze. It was almost too much for me to handle as I shook my head thinking about all that laid before me. It was dark in the room, except for the amber luminance of the candles strewn in the 4 corners of the room.

Ashley settled upon the bed, facing away, and renestled her backside into me in a relaxed fashion until the cheeks of her fleshy bottom surrounded my turgid cock. Pulling her hips forward, she bounced against my engorged manhood multiple times. My hand, which lay upon her hip, began moving in rhythm to the continuing movements of her soft ass. It all reminded me of the innocent love from so long ago.

As the pace continued, my body writhed and my nerve endings tingled. Ash turned her head and took a deep breath while reaching back to me to pull me further into her deliberate bump and grind movements. I didn't need coaxing as my hips pumped to match her motion.

With my eyes closed, we found our rhythm, and my mind was only dealing with the here and now of this pleasure. My uninhibited desire longed to be satisfied as the delectable fornication inspired me to seek Nirvana. We were on the same wavelength as Ash's hand reached back to guide my cock, at the same time I reached down to feed it into her honey.

Her pussy creamed all over me as I sank in balls deep on the first thrust. My hand had found its way to the topside of her silky thigh at the same time we aimed for the cadence of the perfect fuck. In my rising passion, Ash took my arms and pulled them to her chest where my open palms once again found her luscious titties. The nubbins of her rigid nipples rolled through my fingers as her back slid against my prone chest. "Mmmm, nice," She mewled like a cat as I kneaded her body.

'Yes,' I agreed in my mind as the grinding continued. The moment reminded me of spoonfucks of the past and how they satisfied my lustful desires. Here in the dimly lit room, we wrestled, as I wrapped my arms completely around her feminine frame. Thrusting hard, I bottomed out, with her fleshy bottom cushioning my groin. The taboo nature of fucking my sister in front of my wife made the situation even more erotically exciting.

The echo of Ash's labored breaths reverberated through the room as I felt her climax again. Her orgasm made her stop in the moment. We hit the pause button as she shuddered against me. A sheen of perspiration lathered our fiery bodies. The front of my thighs and the back of hers stuck together as we laid still in the intense, but blissful moment.

Ash's climax subsided as I leaned forward, once again nuzzling my nose in her hair, breathing in her essence. Her whimpering acknowledged the compelling nature of her sexual fulfillment.

-

Pulling Ash over, I gazed deeply into her eyes while she seemingly stared through my existence. Ascending above, I crept between her legs and hovered over her torso until we found ourselves face-to-face. I took her pouty lips as we lost ourselves in endless kisses. My cock was super-sensitive to the sensation of brushing against the fine hair of her mons. I lowered myself, feeling the cockhead nudge the liberated petals of her surrendering pussy. 'Hmmmm,' I sighed as the tip twisted into the moist furrow of her pussy.

"Oh Gawd!" she fussed and shook her head.

I was grinding into her creamy opening, enjoying that luxurious sensation of paradise as I teased the bloated mushroom tip inside her steamy slit. Back in that different dimension, lust had devoured all inhibition. This sultry pussy always felt so fantastic and its sensations drove me over the edge. She slipped and I slid causing my manhood to plunge into the depths of her vortex. I was lathered in her lava as I grabbed ahold of the bed and thrust forward completely. She grunted, wrapping her legs around my back to ride out the storm.

My balls filled with anticipation in the precious moment. We kissed feeling the immersion of that familiar electrical friction between our bodies. Ashley breathed erratically in the throes of passion, oblivious to the world around us, as the undulations of her chest had her stiff nipples poking my chest.

She thrashed about as I deliberately pumped in and out of her. Primitive sounds echoed through our taboo bliss. We were animals. My bloated cock dove deeper and deeper inside my sister's loveliness. I wanted to cum... I needed to cum. Pushing-pulling... push-pull... plunging deep inside her velvet over and over again. I indulged my primitive being as it took over.

Ash was clinging to me, milking my love tool as I had to proclaim, "Oh God, good, Oh Fuck, so good." I groaned, then gasped as the bolt hit me... I exploded inside her. My cum and her cream ranneth over. The familiar aroma of our copulation wafted through the air as my mind went blank. I was lost in our love thrusting it all out of my being.

Seizing and bucking, soon my cock faded and we decoupled. I leaned down to kiss her forehead before falling to her side while trying to regain my composure. This is where it hit me. Our lifelong love met with the reality of the moment. The sexual chemistry I had with Ashley could never be replaced, but the bond I had with Jill could also never be replaced. Ashley filled my senses, but Jill made life easy. They were both necessary for my function and they knew it.

Jill became the focus of my vision as I recovered. Guilt and a sense of dread washed over me. A tear trickled from my eye as I crawled off the bed and made my way over to my wife's side. "I am so sorry," I professed feeling vulnerable in my nudity.

She matched my trickling tears, shaking her head and responding, "Nooo... It's ok Jimmy. It was beautiful. I needed to see it. I understand." She took my lips in a brief kiss and stared deeply into my eyes.

I was so confused, so bewildered. How could this be acceptable?

Ashley made her way over to us, adding to my shame because in this moment we should have been comforting one another in blissful satisfaction. I had abandoned that to focus on my guilt regarding my wife. It was all so awkward, so surreal. The girls embraced me in a way that let me know that everything was alright. They both kissed me, then kissed one another, and then embraced me. They had set me up. They wanted this, Now I knew. They had set me up in a good way. It was so strange. Instead of anger, there was love. There was closure.

One thing was for sure, with all of the emotion there was no way that anyone would be able to sleep for a while. After a few minutes that seemed like an eternity, I headed back to my room to take a long shower. I hoped to wash it all away, but there was no way to. Every time I thought that life had settled into a form of normal something like this would rip the normalcy from my clutches. It just couldn't be helped.

1...345678