Sweet Jonathan Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyebrows dove. "Jonathan, we're sitting in a car in the driving rain, in a secluded parking lot behind a vacant building, in the middle of a business park filled with businesses that don't serve public customers, on a Saturday. No one is coming back here. And if anyone does come back here, I guarantee you that they want to avoid notice just as much as we do. I already checked for security cameras on the way in. We're good, trust me. Now get those pants off so I can get to work." My tone was no-nonsense, but I gave him a smirk to take the bark out of my words.

Jonathan snickered, "Yes, Ma'am!"

I reached into the back seat to grab my bag while he scanned the outside one more time and unzipped himself to pull his pants down to his ankles. He sank back into the seat in his underwear; his soft - but still impressively sized - dick outlined by his navy-blue boxer shorts.

"Guess I didn't dress sexy enough for you today, eh?" I teased, observing his state. In truth, my ensemble - a pair of jeans and light pullover with white Keds - was intentionally subdued. I had more in store for young Jonathan today, and I wanted to dial in his desire if and when I chose.

"Oh, no! Just a little distracted, I guess. Sorry." He said self-consciously.

"Don't be sorry, Jonathan. In truth, I prefer it this way. Shows you're becoming more comfortable around me. And besides," I said, switching to a smoky timbre with a sinful grin, "I like to watch it happen."

"Now," I continued, "I want you to recline your seatback, close your eyes, and relax." He did as I asked. "We're going to do something a little different. I'm going to use guided imagery to get you in the mood. I think you'll enjoy this, but I want you to resist touching yourself, and keep your eyes closed." He nodded, and I saw the tension in his quadricep ebb.

I lowered my voice an octave, making it as smooth as I could.

"You're at Tech, working out in the gym. It's a rainy Friday evening, and the gym is nearly deserted. You've just finished your upper body lift routine and you're heading upstairs to the track for a cool down jog. The muscles of your lats and biceps feel enlarged and solid. You feel strong and confident with the way your post-workout body looks.

"Just as you round the corner to climb the last flight of stairs, an attractive girl you recognize from your physics class starts up in front of you. You watch the way her incredibly toned legs move in her skin-tight spandex workout pants. Her butt is high and firm, and it's evident that she never skips her squat routine. She's trim, and you see almost no fat on her back where her tight pants meet her exposed midriff. Her lithe form is enticing; she moves with the grace of a large cat stalking across a savannah. Fleetingly, you think about taking her like a lion would one of his lionesses, from behind. Her dirty blond ponytail bobs with each step she takes, taunting you. You trail in the wake of her scent, inhaling deeply to capture the essence of it."

Jonathan's mind started immersing him in the fantasy I'd begun to weave for him. My eyes roamed his body for signs that my words were reaching him, watching his breathing deepen and a fold in the cloth of his boxers shift ever-so-slightly. My skin flushed as I imagined the slumbering beast now awakening voraciously ravaging me.

I continued, "She reaches the top floor landing beside the track, and turns to make the half-lap around to the other side where a group of exercise machines is located. You follow her, happy to find that you have the whole floor to the two of you. You walk your first lap to stretch your muscles and warm up. As she reaches the other side, she steps onto an elliptical, draping her towel over the rail of the machine, and is too focused on keying in her workout to notice you as you continue with your lap.

"After you've circled the track, you increase your pace to an easy jog, fixing your breathing so that it's in rhythm with your stride: three steps each - inhale nose, exhale mouth. Repeat. The silky, gossamer material of your running shorts feels decadent, sliding against your skin. By the time you round the far side of the track, the girl has gotten up to speed on the elliptical. This time she sees you and gives you a radiant smile and a wave. She's breathtaking. You wave back, feeling pleased that she's seeing you after a workout looking big and strong. You're a little disappointed that her machine faces toward you so that you can't leer at her body freely, but you feel emboldened by your workout and give her a once-over anyway, spying perky handful-sized tits shimmying in a tiny pink sports bra. You imagine pulling up her spandex top to caress those nubile mounds. Licking her nipples and drawing out a moan of desire."

Jonathan's cock had swollen significantly now and started slithering down his leg. Pausing the imagery I was feeding him, I reached within the slit in his boxers, and grabbed his thick, soft member, pulling it through to free it. At the sight of it, I gasped quietly, my heart speeding up. It felt so heavy in my hand, and I wanted to hold it, but I needed to keep on task, so I released him. The young man kept his eyes closed, smiling as he felt me manipulate his slowly burgeoning cock.

"You continue jogging, starting to build up a sweat, but you feel vigorous. Healthy. The rubbery track surface is easy on your stride, and you feel like you could run like this forever. On your next lap, you look in the girl's direction to find her the moment you round the corner and notice immediately that she is watching for you too. Your eyes meet, and she gives you a small smile before biting her bottom lip. Your heart pounds as you see her regard your body, and you puff yourself up, preening for a prospective mate. Your swollen pecs feel huge, and seem to almost bounce as though you're a male lifeguard running in slow motion like in a TV show."

He grinned at that, giving me a solitary chuckle.

"Continuing your run, you start to speed up on the section of track where you can't see her, and slow down when you can. Soon, you find that she's slowed her pace on the machine, but it only serves to exaggerate the sinuous motions of her incredible body. You watch her svelte hips rolling, curved calves swelling with effort, chest heaving in respiration, sweaty bangs swishing across her forehead. Attempting to meet her eye once again, you find her gazing at your midsection with a look of longing. Glancing down, you realize that your cock has grown thick and long - but still not erect - from blood flow. The weight of your meaty member flops between your thighs with each stride. Before you're out of sight, you decide to slow even more, making its motion more pronounced. She looks up to meet your eyes again, and parts her lips, blushing deeply. You're barely ten feet away now and can see droplets of sweat trickling down the side of her neck. Her nipples make urgent little points in her top. She grabs her towel and wipes her brow and the back of her neck just before you lose sight of her again. Now you're sure: she wants you. Badly. You brainstorm how to take her."

The young man's breathing was even more noticeable now, and his cock was most of the way to a full erection. I ogled him, getting incredibly aroused as its final form started to take shape. I played a game with myself, to see how long I could go without touching it. My hand reached for it like an alcoholic going for 'one more', but my will remained strong. I snaked a hand under my shirt to pacify myself by squeezing an erect nipple while my other rubbed at my engorged cunt through my jeans.

"Your body feels weightless as you run, the awareness that the girl will let you do whatever you want to her suffuses you with an exhilarating sensation. The running seems pointless now, and you start to lose interest. You can barely think about anything beyond pumping all that cum that you're carrying around in your balls into the girl's womb. You're fully erect now, and showing a very obvious tent in your lightweight shorts. Reality returns to you briefly, and you scan the area to make sure you haven't missed the arrival of another runner. You haven't, so you go on, determined to make this your last lap. You round the bend into her sight with a massive erection leading the way, and her jaw drops. You slow to a walk and approach her as she climbs down from the machine, unable to look anywhere but at your manhood. She forgets all about turning the machine off or wiping it down for the next patron. She's too focused on you, and meets you at the edge of the track. Her nipples are so stiff and prominent that they cast shadows on the surface of her bra, and you see proof of her puffy labia in her defined cameltoe."

My passenger was completely hard now, and his member had flopped onto his chest due to his reclined state, reaching well beyond his navel. The broad underside of his length featured a bulging channel that was the widest I'd ever seen. He'd obeyed me, as always, and hadn't touched himself yet. A bead of clear fluid began to collect at the gaping mouth of his urethra. Just watching the boy's body become aroused was more of a turn-on to me than most of the intercourse I'd ever had. I felt flushed and feverish, already acutely desirous of him. But the simmer was so good I didn't want it to end.

At the sight of him weeping pre-cum, I was reminded of my goal to collect his essence. Withdrawing the cylindrical plastic kitchen container I'd brought for the job, I grasped his member at its base with my right hand, angling the heavy rod forward while holding the opening beneath his head. Feeling my grip, he gave a reflexive thrust with his pelvis. Trying to avoid his pre simply dribbling down over the length of his cock and running all over, I experimented quickly with the correct angle to hold him, finding that he needed to be close to horizontal for it to stream freely into the container.

"The look in the girl's eyes is one of total submission, and you know at that moment that she would refuse you nothing. This does things for the alpha inside you, and you reach for her hand, taking her in a gentle but unyielding grip, and draw her behind you without a word. You make your way around to the stairway at the other side of the track with a confident stride, heart throbbing at the prospect of what you might do to the diminutive girl. Soon you've reached the men's locker room downstairs, scanning it briefly to discover it nearly empty, then press on, supposing that you're less likely to run into issues there than if you chose the women's. As you move toward an unoccupied section of the locker room, you look back at the girl and see her gentle sable eyes staring up at you with burning need, awaiting your whim. Having obtained a measure of privacy, you turn, stepping into her personal space. You tower over her, feeling huge and immensely strong in her petite presence. Palming her ass, you lift her to your height and attack her plush lips. In response, she wraps her legs around your waist, trapping your upturned cock between both of your bodies. You taste her salty sweat and fruity lip gloss as your tongue invades her mouth. She clings to you desperately, tilting her pelvis and humping you with her pussy to drag her clit against your rigid pole like a bitch in heat."

Pre-cum was pouring out of Jonathan's massive cock at this point, enough having run down the side of the jar to start collecting in volume at the bottom. With my right hand, I stroked along the underside of his cock, using milking motions to encourage its flow. Jonathan responded to my touch by bucking into my hand. His white-knuckled grip on the door armrest and tremoring eyelids told me how much he was invested in my story.

"Deciding that it's time, you lay her on the bench in the middle of the room, positioning her body as though she were a doll along the length of it so that she's supine with knees bent. Pinning her with a penetrating gaze, you trap her like a frightened rabbit while you take each leg in hand to remove her shoes and socks, finally peeling her clingy pants and underwear off. The scent of her damp pussy wafts into the air, driving you crazy. Straddling the bench, you bend over her, and she spreads her legs for you by drawing her knees apart with her hands, the petals of her flower peeling back to give you a good look within. You grasp the sublimely toned cheeks of her ass in your palms, squeezing and kneading them while your tongue etches patterns on her inner thighs. The heat from her excited pussy is like a furnace on your face, and you observe a trail of her arousal seeping out of her juicy scarlet folds. She cries out with pleasure when you give the fat lips of her labia long, ascending licks, finally penetrating her with your tongue. You push two fingers into her to assist your swirling tongue, and her excitement builds. Her orgasm comes before long, and you bury yourself into her, drawing her pelvis to your face with your hands on her ass. You feel the spasms of her inner muscles on your tongue, and small spurts of her nectar issue in time with their clenching."

My pulse spiked when I saw Jonathan flex his PC muscle in empathy, ejecting a spurt of pre into the container. From the amount of it, it might have been a lesser man's ejaculation.

"The co-ed whimpers for you to cease, begging you to stop with the foreplay and penetrate her with your manhood, but she is your plaything, and will do only what you command. And yet you find you can deny your own needs no longer, so you towel her and your face off, stripping the rest of the two of you quickly. Your cock slave obediently moves with you as you usher her to the handicap shower stall, guiding her from behind, one hand cupping her ripe pussy from between her legs, the other arm clutching her chest, feeling her stiff nipples digging into the skin of your forearm. Turning the water on, you push her to the wall and implacably bend her over. She reaches out to brace herself, bending further to accommodate you as she pleads for you to take her. You feel an urgency to spear her now, and indulge it, lining up your immense, pulsing cock with her tiny channel. Wiping your tip with her slippery fluids, you nestle your rounded head into her welcoming folds, earning a low groan from your lover. You try to sink in further, but the angle is wrong; she's too short, so you bend her torso over further with a firm hand on her back. Nearly bent double now, she shifts her hands to the floor, mewling in anticipation. The position looks uncomfortable, but you're confident of her implicit trust, and know that she's glad to have you use her body in just the way you need to in order to gain satisfaction."

Jonathan's body was trembling violently now, and I picked up the pace of my pumping. His pre was coming even faster into the container. I desperately wanted to get a look at his sack, as he'd always hidden it from me. The notion of those giant orbs creating all this baby-making fluid... Jonathan, you're my dream stud! I'd have given almost anything to be the girl he fantasized of right now!

"Tired of waiting, you line up once more and with a fluid motion, plunge your cock into her fertile depths."

Jonathan sucked in a breath, and I felt the first pulse of a contraction in his channel. I took a moment to pinch him off, delaying his fulfillment.

"Driving three-quarters of your length into her, your head nudges the clenched portal of her cervix slowly but insistently like a cat headbutting its owner's leg, and she emits a small whine. The sound of her feminine voice ramps your need to breed her, and you withdraw, only to drive into her again with increased vigor. You move your powerful hands to her hips to pull her up into you while you pound down toward her, piledriving her tiny, willing body. After a few moments of thrusting, you sense her slick tunnel clamp down upon your thick shaft, and she lets out a blissful wail. Her ecstasy soon brings you to the point of no return, and you pull up on her hips with all your strength as you impale her, mashing your tip right into her cervix and holding it there as you finally burst."

At this point I moved the jar away slightly so I could grip him properly, the thumb of my right hand laboring to hold his iron rod down and aim it into the opening while I furiously kneaded his underside with my fingers, attempting to make him duplicate the climax I'd scripted. He did, and his giant cock gave me the show of a lifetime as it jerked and kicked, spewing streams of warm, pearly seed as thick as my pinky into the plastic container. The first shots were ejected with such force they splashed back from the wall of the vessel, making me thankful I'd chosen one that was quart-sized.

Jonathan was red-faced and blowing hard, each exhalation accompanying a short grunt from the back of his throat. His hands had reached for his cock out of instinct, but he held them at bay while I worked his prick. The corded muscles of his forearms showed his struggle with the restriction.

He went on and on, and I watched with lurid interest as the wide jar filled slowly in spurts, creamy batter glazing the walls and flowing down to collect at the bottom. When his ejaculations lost steam, burbling from his large opening, I milked him with a firm grip, drawing it out of his urethra like I might the last bits of toothpaste from a tube nearly empty. My left hand was tiring from holding the container so long, so I set it on the floor beneath his opening, and alternatingly milked the length of him from base to tip with each hand, drawing out every last precious drop. The smell of him was strong in the confined cabin of the car, making my head spin.

Finally, I'd milked him dry, and Jonathan started to deflate as his breathing calmed, head laying back to the headrest.

I picked up the container of the sweet young man's spunk, and examined the graduated lines, observing that it now held nearly seven ounces of the thick fluid, with more still oozing down the walls.

I panicked with the realization that I was in over my head; the precious fluid whispered so intensely to my inner slut that I was powerless to deny it. It begged me to have it for my own, consequences be damned. Glancing over, I noticed that Jonathan still had his eyes closed.

Hell, he knew my shame anyway, what was the harm?

I brought the warm container to my lips, upending it and watching a bulging globule of the cloudy, viscous fluid roll toward my eager mouth, gaining mass as it went like an avalanche of life essence. The sweet stench of it drove me insane, and I unbuttoned my fly with my other hand just as I felt it hit my tongue. Reaching into my pants, I felt past my drenched panties, and rubbed frantically at my inflamed nub as the thick white sap filled my mouth. Torn between simply glutting myself on its copiousness and savoring it like a fine wine, I chose the latter, easing back with the vessel to stymie the flow while I swirled the thick fluid in my mouth, swallowing little gulps of it as my diddling fingers pushed me over the cliff into the realm of euphoria.

Heaven. I was in heaven, and I glided on thermals of pleasure, buffeted by the heady thrill of taboo. For the next several minutes, I savored the young man's warm seed like it was Ambrosia, and when no more of the heavy liquid would drip from the jar, I reached in to scoop it out, bringing it to my lips manually until I could collect no more.

Returning to my senses, I realized Jonathan was watching me closely with loving eyes. I was mortified, and blushed deeply, turning away, but he put a hand to my chin, and drew my eyes to him once more, smiling broadly with not a hint of mockery on his face. I gave him a shy smile in return.