Sweet Jonathan Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mia...that...was incredible. What you did...Wow! I've never cum that hard...like, ever! I feel kinda bad about it, actually. You told me a story about some other woman, and I found it unbelievably erotic. It makes me kind of ashamed. I hope that doesn't make you think I'd cheat on you."

My eyes grew blurry with the thought that his concern was for how I would receive his notion of infidelity. Sweet, sweet Jonathan.

"Silly boy... I know that." I put a clean hand to his cheek, "I wanted you to find it stimulating."

He shook his head in disbelief, "Why are you so good to me, Mia?"

"Because..." I trailed off, momentarily thinking of telling the beautiful young man that I was in love with him, but I chose more appropriate words, "you make me good to be alive, Jonathan. Every minute I spend with you is a treasure to me, and, well..." I eyed the empty container in my hand, "let's just say that I couldn't imagine ever finding a man that meets my rather...particular desires as well as you do."

"Well, believe me when I say the pleasure is mine." He scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

"You liked that, eh?" I asked with a satisfied smile, but something occurred to me, "Tell me, what part did you like best?"

"Uh, it was something about how you used your words, I think. It was like ten times hotter to hear you say those things than if I were just thinking them."

"Words can be sexy," I agreed, "believe me, the right things said during sex can make a sweaty bit of fun into a truly unforgettable experience. But what else?"

The young man smirked, eyes twinkling in amusement, "Kinda feels like you're lecturing me here or something..."

I laughed at his suggestion, "Am I?" My words were laced with meaning.

"Alright, I'll bite. I also really liked being the guy in your story; it felt good to be so sure of myself. Kinda wish I could be that way in real life."

"I thought you might like that. And you can, you know. Be like the man in that fantasy. I could even teach you if you wanted."

He returned my roguish smirk.

"Teach me how?"

"You'll see," I said cryptically, then changed gears. "Alright, so, feel better? Ready to get some exercise?" I asked, grabbing a couple of small towels I'd brought to stuff one down my pants to absorb the wetness. Being prepared, I cleaned my hands with some wet wipes. I aimed to make this a very messy day, and I had everything I needed.

"Hell yes! You drained me dry, Mia. I don't think I've felt this good in a very long time." he said, sounding truly relieved.

"I'm glad to hear that." I gave him a sunny smile, popping a piece of mint gum in my mouth, still a little abashed despite Jonathan's complete lack of judgment. So much for being scientific! At least I'd had the presence of mind to check the volume before it sending it down the hatch. I recorded the figure in my notes app with the date and time.

Putting everything away while Jonathan pulled his pants back on, I drove around the block to the climbing facility. We grabbed our duffels, sprinting the short distance to the door in the rain. That really smarted! I'd forgotten how painful it was to run that hard with a chest like mine.

The place was fairly busy, which didn't surprise me considering the lousy weather. We filled out all the indemnification paperwork and showed the receptionist our vouchers, and were directed to a waiting room where we could relax until the next orientation group began.

Jonathan looked excited, and kept eyeing the climbing walls in the distance with eager energy. Another subtle reminder of his youth. My head was on a swivel looking for anyone that might have recognized us, but as expected, I found only strangers. I whispered my discovery to my young date, and he smiled at me, putting an arm around my shoulders. It made me warm inside, and I snuggled into him in the brightly colored plastic bucket seats we sat in as we waited.

Before our group was admitted to the safety briefing, two girls walked into the waiting room, chatting amiably. They looked to be college-aged and were very attractive. One had smooth skin the color of milk chocolate with large breasts, pierced nipples, and a curvy backside. She wore a tight tank top and skinny black jeans with a pair of sexy heels. The other girl was a thin Latina with cornrow braids and a very striking face with full, pouting lips. I looked to Jonathan to see his reaction to the newcomers and caught him trying to sneak glances at them.

Poor, obvious Jonathan. I set a hand to his leg to calm him, catching movement in his pants. I know, Jonathan, I know.

The girls gave my date and me a good once over, lingering on the young man too long for my comfort. I narrowed my eyes at them and nestled in closer to him to stake my claim, shifting my hand to his inner thigh and laying the rest of my forearm along his leg.

'Mine, ladies. Find another.'

Wait a minute... Maybe I could use this.

"Jonathan," I whispered directly into his ear, "Do you see those girls over there?"

He nodded, using the excuse to look at them without feeling like I might get angry with him checking out another woman.

"Your first lesson starts now. Tell me what they're thinking."

He considered for a moment, then looked down and softly replied, "Umm, I don't know. They're probably thinking about how hot you are."

I laughed softly. "Thank you, Jonathan, but I'm talking about you. What do they think about you?"

"They're keeping an eye on me to make sure I'm not ogling them."

I nearly face-palmed. "No, Jonathan, they find you attractive." He shook his head. "It's true! Trust me on this. Look how they're watching you- Don't stare!" He turned to me sharply and I heard one of the girls giggle. "Girls size up every room they walk into for potential mates, just like men do. It's instinctive. We're just better about hiding it. Any guy that isn't a good prospect is just ignored. Believe me, the last thing a woman wants is the attention of a stranger she isn't interested in, and making eye contact is only going to encourage that to happen."

"But...they're looking at you just as much as me. Explain that."

"They look at me because they're weighing the competition. They're trying to figure out if their age advantage is enough to overcome the relationship advantage I have, and whatever else I bring to the table."

"Age advantage? What difference does that make? You're way hotter than they are."

"You're sweet, Jonathan, but also naïve. When it comes to women, younger is universally better. It's a fact."

"Well, it's not to me." He said with a touch of petulance.

"And I'll reward you for that comment later, but right now I need you to focus. We were talking about what they think of you, not me."

"Fine. Explain why you think they find me attractive, because I'm not seeing it."

I sighed, "Look at their body language. Remember when I taught you about some of these things for Isabel? Look at how they smile and giggle when they look at you; laughter is a defense mechanism. They're unsure of themselves, but giggling while looking at you keeps you guessing what they're talking about, making you uncertain and giving them the upper hand. Watch the way they tilt their head to make their lashes look longer and eyes look bigger. It's a natural thing females do, just like a man walking into a room of attractive women will suck in his gut and push out his chest a little, or walk a little taller and square his shoulders.

"You watch," I went on, "I'll bet you twenty dollars that they'll approach you before we get out of here, probably in some contrived way. Especially when they see your climbing skill."

He chuckled, shaking his head in disbelief, "Whatever you say, Mia. No bet."

"Smart choice, because I never bet when I'm not certain. In fact, I'm positive that if you went over there right now and asked them to join our group, they'd accept."

"You're crazy, Mia, I'm not doing that. We're on a date; I'm with you."

I squeezed his thigh, tittering, "I know, Babe, I'm teasing. It's still true though." A diabolic impulse took me then. I should at least push him a little bit. "They look pretty sexy though, don't they? I bet you'd like to check out those little nipple studs on the black girl. Give them a little lick and watch them firm up?"

He elbowed me, giving me an exasperated glare, mouthing, "Mia, stop."

"What? She's sexy. Am I wrong? Look at that figure!" I asked innocently, trailing a fingertip up his inner thigh while I breathed intimately into his ear, "And the lips on the tight little Hispanic girl... Mmm. Imagine those wrapped around your cock."

I couldn't explain what was coming over me. Jonathan brought this sexual side of me out, and I loved it. I felt so young and invigorated. Like the world was just one huge playground and everyone in it was a plaything for my lover and me to enjoy.

Something stirred within Jonathan's pants, and I regretted egging him on. I was supposed to be helping him with this, not encouraging it. Still, maybe if he saw the way they responded to the sight of the beast in his trousers...

"Mia, I'm warning you. You're really turning me on."

The poor thing didn't have anything but his duffel bag to hide with, and spontaneously pulling that onto his lap would have looked a little suspect. I could tell he was about half-hard, and his cock was already a very noticeable lump in his pants. I should settle him down.

"Shh, okay Baby, you're okay. Everything will be fine," my tone was mollifying, "Just think calming thoughts. Close your eyes, and listen to my voice. Think of the rain on the hot asphalt when it starts to thunderstorm in the middle of July. Heavy raindrops make little popping splashes as steam begins to billow off the scorching blacktop. Bright flashes ripple through the sky, accompanied by the deep rumbling of thunder. The distinct pattering of the droplets is soon drowned out by the constant roar of a downpour."

His breathing was settling, and I could tell the meditative tone was helping him, but the evil bitch inside of me used the opportunity to look across at the two co-eds, snaring their eyes before meaningfully glancing at his lap. Seeing their eyes widen in shock, I smirked, giving them an almost imperceptible nod.

'That's also mine. But you can look.'

Within a few moments, Jonathan had calmed down, and his stiff length was retreating in his pants, but the girls whispering only increased. They gave me jealous looks, peeking in our direction periodically until someone finally showed up and directed the group into a small area where we were shown a video. I was so excited by playing Jonathan's body like an instrument I hardly had the attention span to take it all in. My man would teach me what I needed to know anyway.

Finally, we headed to the locker rooms to change before gearing up, and met back up in another room where the instructors selected harnesses based on size. I noticed the two girls hadn't strayed far, despite the fact that we'd been turned loose on the entire course, which included at least a dozen large rock walls of varying levels of difficulty. They still giggled and carried on, speaking with one another in low tones, eventually choosing an area more advanced than I was comfortable with.

We were hooked into a safety line and stood before one of the less challenging walls. I looked up, still a bit intimidated by the height, now that I was right next to it.

I turned around, catching my date leering at the firm cheeks of my ass that were emphasized by the straps of my harness in my tight black yoga pants. "See something you like, Blue Eyes?"

He nodded with a shit-eating grin, and my ego got a hit of adrenalin.

For the next twenty minutes or so, Jonathan showed me the basics through demonstration: three points of contact at all times; reach with your hand and secure your hold before moving your center of gravity. Standard stuff, I imagined. I played the role of the silly, bumbling girlfriend, unsure of herself and out of shape. In truth, I felt like I could have handled something a little tougher than what I was dealing with now, but I liked having Jonathan instruct me, and it was all a part of my plan.

"Careful." He cautioned, seeing my grip slip from one of the lower-profile holds. "Remember what I told you, Mia, always make sure your grip is solid before moving your body."

"Right, thanks."

"Here, watch me." He demonstrated the technique skillfully, and I enjoyed seeing the pronounced muscles of his arms bulge with effort. It was a side of him I'd never seen before, and his skill and familiarity were absolutely a turn-on. "See?" he asked, looking down at me.

"Yeah, I see," I said, quickly diverting my attention from his chiseled buns. I was directly beneath him, and knowing he was getting a nice eyeful of my impressive cleavage in the small tank top I'd changed into, I wiggled a bit, pretending to adjust my foothold. The motion did lewd things to my chest. I looked around and noticed that all the other members of our group were in other areas, so we something approaching privacy. "Jonathan," my voice was low, "seeing you like this is really making me hot."

I heard him snort above me, "Seeing me like what?"

"So sure of yourself. Just like the man in the story I told you, remember? You're in your element, and you know just what you're doing." He had climbed back down to put himself across from me so we could look eye-to-eye, "You don't think about questioning yourself, you just do. It's the same with women; you just need to have some experience to know how they might react. The more laid back you are, the easier it gets. Confidence is sexy."

He didn't say anything to that, but I could tell he was processing it.

"But hey, enough with the lessons for now. I can tell I'm holding you back, Babe. I think I have the basics at this point, why don't you go try something a little more your speed." Nodding toward the more advanced sections, I made it clear what I meant.

He turned his head in the direction I'd indicated with a longing look, and I smiled. He was so adorable. "You sure, Mia? I mean, I'm here to spend time with you. I can do this by myself any time."

My eyes glowed with warmth and I gave him a motherly nod. "Go. Have fun."

"Well, alright," the young man hedged, "but give me a shout if you need help."

Jonathan started climbing down. Now, to see if my little experiment would bear fruit.

I tracked his form as he moved to one of the expert walls, seeing him dust his gloved hands and look up with determination in his eye before launching himself into it. I wasn't lying; seeing him doing what he was passionate about like this was exciting.

Before long, exactly what I had expected to occur, did. Jonathan's demonstration of skill and strength with some of the negatively sloped walls combined with my marked absence was like a siren's call to the two college girls. Not particularly interested in climbing anyway, I had retired to a bench where I could observe my lover, and I spotted them approach him, clearly in a plea for help. The conversation could have virtually been read from a textbook for how many times I'd seen scenarios like this play out (and been party to myself), so I didn't need to hear their voices to understand what was happening.

They introduced themselves and shook his hand - a rather ham-handed contrivance to gush about his grip strength, no doubt - and I could see them motioning toward the expert-level wall with wide, worshipful eyes. The Latina tugged one of her long, thin braids. I could see Jonathan's nervous mannerisms peak when the dark-skinned girl boldly reached for his taught forearm, giving him a squeeze and appreciative nod.

A part of me was jealous of the pair, but I knew beyond doubt that Jonathan would never stray. I had a sliver of regret for fact that his faithfulness was not just his genuinely caring nature, but also an aversion for intimacy with women. Still, I appreciated how different he was from my ex. This experience would be good for him, I judged, so I suppressed my jealousy, nevertheless keeping a close eye on the proceedings.

That's right, Jonathan, show your adoring fans your tricks. They desire you, especially after what I'd shown them earlier. Drink in that sweet feeling. He looked in my direction, clearly seeking my approval for something, and with a warm smile, I dipped my head in acquiescence. The girls glanced over at the same time, and I sent them both a coded message with a hard look. They moved away from him subtly, stepping out of his personal space.

Jonathan spent the next fifteen minutes helping the pair, and enjoying some of the trickier climbing himself. I observed their growing frustration at his refusal to respond to their increasingly flagrant flirting, though they must have seen their effect on the teen when they showed off their scantily clad bodies. He was well-practiced at hiding his needs, but I knew his tells well, and could sense even from here that he was getting worked up. Our session was ending in a few minutes, so I needed to prepare.

I changed back into street clothes, and awaited my blue-eyed boy with bags in hand, noticing that he was descending one of the walls rather oddly, favoring one leg. "Everything okay, Jonathan?" I called up to him.

"Yeah, um...just need a minute here." He replied, and I saw him close his eyes for a few moments.

I spoke softly for his ears only, "Calm thoughts, Jonathan, relax your mind." I waited, letting him try for himself, "I've got your duffel here when you get to the bottom if you feel like you need it. Don't stress."

A few moments later, he started moving again, and soon reached the floor. His erection was still obvious in his pants, but less so than it probably was a moment before. I handed him the bag with his change of clothes in it and he shot me a thankful look. "Uhh, Mia, I hate to be a bother, but you told me..."

"I know, Jonathan, I've got you. Tell me, does it hurt?" I eyed his crotch carefully, hunting for signs of his state beyond his erection. "Some of the cases of...Hyperspermia," I whispered, "caused the subject discomfort or swelling."

"Not right now, no. You helped take care of that earlier. It's usually worst in the morning, before I...you know, the first time. Sorry, can we talk about this later? I should change." He said, almost dancing from foot to foot like a four-year-old needing to pee.

My eyes crinkled in a smile at his endearing state, but I chastised myself for not being more sympathetic. "I'm so sorry, Jonathan! Of course, please go!" I said, making shooing motions, "I'll meet you in the car." I looked around briefly and saw that our entire group had moved to the lockers, so I boldly grabbed his firm ass and gave him a squeeze, biting my lip.

His wavy hair shook as he turned abruptly in surprise, but his expression wasn't upset. A spark of something raw and wild lit his eyes, exciting me. "In the car." He growled, an unspoken and dangerous promise lacing his succinct words.

I left to wait for my date in my Toyota, finding that the rain hadn't abated, and if anything, was coming down even heavier now. That was welcome news. Sitting in the driver's seat, I couldn't get the thought of Jonathan's wonderfully freakish body out of my mind. Though I sympathized with how it had affected his mental state, and with the aches he suffered, the notion that it all stemmed from his perpetually working cum factories was undeniably erotic. The thought of those sperm plants working unceasingly to produce a never-ending supply of seed, enough to impregnate a whole host of women daily, made my pussy throb with excitement. I wanted him to pump all that hot spunk into me!