Sweet Jonathan Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd just started to unbutton my jeans to get a little relief of my own when I heard the back door open, and Jonathan's bag was thrown on the seat. He climbed in while I surreptitiously settled myself, quickly driving us back to our little make-out spot.

"Alright, class," I began, leaning on the armrest to lay my hand on his semi-hard cock, petting it idly with the tips of my fingers, "we learned something new today, and then reviewed a few...example problems. Now it's time for a little quiz. I'm going to help you out with this," I purred, tapping his body part with the backs of two fingers, "but this time, you're going to tell me what to do." That blaze in his eyes was still there. Wonderful. Lowering my voice, I lidded my eyes, "Tell me, Jonathan, how shall I relieve you?"

His blue eyes were fiery in the face of the dark skies outside, and he considered for a moment.

"We should get in the back."

"Mmmm," I murmured agreement, liking the sound of that. We complied at the same time, meeting in the middle with legs nearly touching from the closeness of our bodies. His heat radiated to me from such a short distance, thawing the numbing chill of the late-winter rain in more ways than one. Droplets of rainwater drizzled from his dark, sensuous locks, flowing down the pale skin of his neck over the ridge of a throbbing vein. My body thrummed with anticipation.

"I want t-" he broke off, summoning his resolve before correcting himself with, "No, I'm going to take your top off. Show me your beautiful tits, Mia." I smiled, delighted that he was attempting to express himself as I'd suggested.

Putting my arms up, I awaited his pleasure, looking deeply into his eyes and channeling the submission of the girl from my debauched sensory tale. Slowly, he peeled the thin, damp pullover over my head, and dropped it to the floor before staring at my expansive, lacy white bra, entranced.

"Do my breasts please you, Jonathan?" I asked demurely, proffering my bosom to him with dainty hands, "What would you like to do with them?"

"Yes..." he hissed, drawing out the sibilance of his response. "They truly are...incredible." He sat the backs of his wet hands to the soft, quivering shelf of flesh propped up by the cups of my bra, making swirling motions. His strong but gentle fingers slid over my nipples on his way to cup my globes, plumping them from the underside and giving me tender squeezes while he marveled at their size. I stared into his eyes, seeing the look of unadulterated gluttony.

Remembering himself, he spoke again, "Take off your bra."

I unhooked the back, letting it fall away, but my rack was far too large and prominent for the undergarment to move far, so I helped it along, dropping it to the floor also. His eyes bulged at the sight of my gigantic, naked tits, and I was reminded of the feeling of his stare on my skin that first time several months ago now. I took a moment to be thankful for his more brazen regard this time around.

"Mmmmh," he grunted, "look at these nipples. So tasty..." the teenager lifted one large breast with two hands like a heavy sack of grain, bending in to set the side of his tongue to the very tip of its plump nipple, and slowly drawing the flat of it across the pebbled surface, first in one direction, then the other. He took turns blowing on it gently, and eventually, his ministrations made it rise up from the field of my expansive areola like a fleshy piston.

My head rolled back to the window behind me as I lost myself in the pleasure of his tongue. Jonathan continued to squeeze and caress the expansive skin of my breast as he labored on my stiff nozzle with his tongue. Soon enough he switched sides, giving the other the same treatment.

I sighed, immensely enjoying being his toy.

Having succeeded in arousing my breasts fully, Jonathan sat back and admired his handiwork, gently rolling my long, thick protrusions with his fingers before pulling away.

"Shake them for me. I want to watch them sway."

I grinned at his command, grabbing my mammaries at the base on each side, my hands almost lost in their fullness. Soon I'd imparted enough motion to get them swinging from side to side. So heavy that their momentum tugged at my whole upper body, jerking me this way and that. I knew they were an enticing sight for the horny teen, and it didn't take long before he pushed his face in between them, moaning.

"Uhhh!!" I whined, "Suck me, Jonathan! Please? Please suck on my nipples!"

He'd not told me to stop though, so I continued swinging them to and fro, enjoying Jonathan's leering countenance as I bludgeoned him with my heavy mounds.

"Squish my face with them." He ordered, and I did so, trying to grasp as much of my bulk as I could with my small, slender hands. My entire hand pressed into the silken, cushiony tissue like a pillow advertisement, taking up at most a third of the real estate that pancaked the young man's face. Each one rivaled his entire head in size. I felt him go wild, thrashing, kissing, and nuzzling the walls of tit that encased him. Moving my hands up and down alternatingly, I swirled my bulk around his head in a rotating fashion; clockwise and counterclockwise, lashing him rhythmically with my undulating boob meat.

"Ohgod, Mia! Your tits! I'm in love with your giant tits!" He put his arms up and hugged the massive lady bumps, sandwiching his head so firmly within my tits that I thought he might pop like a grape, but he felt no pain. On the contrary, it drove him absolutely wild with lust, and then, he cracked.

"You're all I can think about all day, Mia." He cried, "All I dream about when I go to the bathroom and jerk off, blowing my load all over the stall because I can't contain it. Your insanely huge tits, your smooth, curvy thighs, your soft lips; you're just too sexy! Five, six, seven times a day I cum, all the time trying to keep these fucking things emptied, but they're always full, Mia, and it's your fault! Your fault I'm always full. I sit in your class, hard as a diamond for an entire hour, dreaming of ways I might take you. You can't ever leave me, Mia, I need you."

Sweet...mother! His words were like heroine straight to the vein, and sent me rocketing into an atmosphere of wanton thoughts. He'd never opened up to me like this, and I fucking loved it. Who knew that buried inside that shy young man was a demon that thought only of sex and the many depraved ways to make his desires a reality. I was too shocked at hearing his deranged rant to keep my composure.

"Jonathan! I'm yours!" I looked down at his face between my breasts, "Completely and in any way you should desire." I exclaimed, "My holes are yours to use! I want nothing more than to care for you and drain your balls whenever you have need. I would never dream of leaving you, my beautiful young man!"

I was certain now that I'd found a soulmate in Jonathan - we fit together like lock and key. What divine providence that I, size queen cum slut with impossibly large tits, should find a man with such superlative sexual equipment and prodigious production who had quite possibly the world's biggest boob fetish. What were the odds?!

He continued to worship my breasts, and I gave up the game, no longer able or willing to maintain our roles as teacher and student. Throwing out any regard for what I intended to teach him, I just needed that cock!

I grabbed him by the shoulders and shoved him back against the opposite car door. The look in his eye was feral, but he allowed me to continue.

"Need to..." I fumbled with his button, my fingers were all thumbs as I frantically groped at the wet fabric, eventually getting it unfastened. "Get rid of these...things!" I said, hooking my fingers over the waistband and ripping his pants down.

His gargantuan cock sprung up into the air, flinging a thick streamer of pre-cum onto my face. It continued to ooze from his wide opening like water from a broken pipe valve, flowing down the length as his shaft bobbed rhythmically in time with his heart in the humid air.

Jonathan was too deeply in the shroud of lust to give a damn that I could observe all his manly parts now, so I inspected him.

"My word! Jonathan, does that hurt?" I said, extending a tentative hand to his huge sack. Its size stunned me - approximately that of two men's fists held together - and concerned me at the same time. In a word, it looked...swollen. Every other scrotum I'd met had made plain its cargo, looking like nothing more than a couple of egg-shaped objects carried by a pliant layer of skin. Not so for Jonathan. There was little evidence here of the testes within beyond the overall scale of the whole package, as the entire plump sack was bulbous enough that they were lost in a sea of the spaghetti-shaped vessels that stored sperm. If there were ever any question, clearly this was where he was keeping it all.

It took him a minute to realize that I'd spoken, but eventually, the manic gleam in his eye waned, and he responded, "Not really. They're more of a pain in the ass than an actual pain," he offered with a smirk, "if you know what I mean."

I laughed, "C'mere, stud," I began, eyes flashing with intent as I grabbed a breast in each arm, leaning toward him, "Momma's gonna help you get rid of all those hot little spermies." I wrapped his rigid pole in a cocoon of soft breasts, lifting them and letting them fall in a slow tempo as I pressed in upon my sides to increase the friction.

Gazing into his eyes, I saw the depths of his pleasure, and I increased speed, seeing that he was nearly ready to blow already. Jonathan set his hands to my breasts, assisting me with the burden while simultaneously working my nipples with his thumbs, throwing another log on the bonfire of stimulation.

"Mia, ohSHIT, MIA." His words were strained, and he bucked into the pocket of pillowy breastflesh, his bloated head emerging from my cleavage. Sensing it was time, I made a game-time decision to forgo the container to avoid interrupting our fun, latching onto his huge knob instead to suck him off. Jonathan's satiny skin stretched, foreshadowing what was in store for me as I rimmed his hole fastidiously with the tip of my tongue.

He exploded. A thick blast of hot goo threw my tongue aside, filling my mouth immediately before I gulped it down. Frantically, I reached into my bag for something with which to catch the unavoidable overflow, thankful to find a hand towel quickly and holding it under my mouth to protect my clothes. More and more warm batter geysered from the young man, who was hissing out each pulse with eyes tightly clenched. I felt like I'd swallowed a coke can's worth of cum, but I knew based on my diligent measurements that it must have been much less in reality.

"Goooh, hon-ney, geh all ohse naughy shpermsh oww." I gulped another load, "Gooh boy." The blue-eyed young man went on grunting and hissing as I spoke through the thick brew in my mouth, savoring it like it was my last meal while his vast bounty burbled out and rolled down my chin, "Thasshh's ihh. Mmmm," another swallow, "tashhe shho yummie. Shho goooooh."

The wonderful sensations emanating from my breasts where Jonathan was now clutching me mingled with the piquant flavor of his intoxicating chum, pushing me into a small orgasm of my own. I closed my eyes for a second, letting the feelings pound upon the shores of my consciousness like it was Banzai Beach.

Seeing that he'd finished and that his panting was slowing, I drew back, licking my lips clean and wiping my chin with the towel.

"Was that good, Jonathan?" I asked innocently.

His only reply was a deep exhale accompanied by an immensely satisfied smile. A small globule of cum ran down his wilting cock, and I scooped it with a knuckle, licking it.

"Demoness." He murmured, not seeming the least bit upset regardless of the accusation.

As we dressed in the cramped space of the car, both of our bodies held a great deal of interest to the other party, and we continued to ogle one another. Finally, he asked the question I eventually got from all men.

"How big are they, anyway? Cup size, I mean."

Tittering, I responded, "I honestly don't know. The last time I had them measured, they were somewhere between a 34O and a 32Q. Sadly, I had to stop shopping at Victoria's Secret a long time ago. It's a shame, too, because their stuff is super comfortable."

Jonathan's jaw dropped, and I giggled as I saw him mouth the letters I'd indicated incredulously. Cocking my head at him, I asked, "So, boob man of mine, I take it you like?"

"Oh yeah, I like. And I think you know just how much of an understatement that is. But what do you mean by 'last time I measured'. You can't still be growing, right?"

"Probably not much, but I've definitely grown at least a few cup sizes in the last few years. Some of it is weight gain, but it's not unheard of for women to continue to grow even later in life. Anyway, you ready to go grab some lunch and hit up the mall? I haven't forgotten about the clothes shopping, you know." I smirked.

"Well, lunch sounds good..." he responded noncommittally.

"Oh, hush. C'mon, let's go."

We hopped in the front, and ten minutes later, arrived at the sprawling parking lot of Pine Mills Mall.

"Alright, one last lesson before we go in," I said, turning off the ignition and facing my date.

"Lay it on me," he said, clearly ready to get down to business.

"Remember those two girls from the climbing place?"

"Sure." He shrugged, nodding.

"When we sat in that waiting room, and you were getting turned on, and then I had you close your eyes and think restful thoughts?"

"Uh-huh..."

"Well, you were showing quite a bit, and I kind of...pointed it out to them, if you will."

"You what?! Mia," he groaned, "why would you do that?"

"To prove a point. Having a big cock is like having big boobs, except that it's a little easier to hide...some of the time." I chortled. "Jonathan, you have no idea how lucky you are to have been blessed with such an incredible piece of equipment. I know you've always thought of it as something to be ashamed of, but in truth, you've won the genetic lottery. Men would give anything to have one like that, and women would do the same to experience it, even if it's only out of curiosity."

"I'm starting to believe you when you say that, but I can't help but feel embarrassed about it. It's just so...lewd. I know it's one of my hang-ups, and that I need to change the way I think about it. I'm...trying." He looked at his lap.

Laying a hand on his lap, I gave him a warm smile, "And you're doing so well, Jonathan, so well. I am proud of you." He looked into my eyes, and mirrored my sunny disposition, "Look, I'm not suggesting that you walk around with a raging hard-on. I'm just saying you shouldn't feel like you need to cover it up completely when you're in public. Take my word for it, you're going to be seeing a lot of smiling faces from the young ladies walking around in there if you decide to take my advice. It's going to do things to your ego that you won't even imagine. You'll see. Trust me, as you have before. I won't steer you wrong."

"Alright, I'll try, okay? I can't promise anything more than that, but I'll try. But, Mia, this seems to keep coming up, and I still don't understand why you're doing all this. We've spent almost the entire day together, and it seems like all you want to do is talk to me about is other women. I don't want to think about other women, Mia, I like thinking about you."

My heart sang to hear him say this, and I gave him a serene smile as I took his hands in mine, "I know you do, Jonathan, and I appreciate that. I like thinking of you too. I know you'd never be unfaithful to me, sweet boy. I do this for you. To help you feel good about yourself, and confident, just like the character from my story, remember? I can tell you all day long that you shouldn't be ashamed of how your body looks, but until you see just how desirable you are to the women of the world, it's all just words. Well, that, and maybe seeing how you affect me. You're going through something of a sexual awakening - if you'll pardon the expression - and I'm having a blast just being a part of it."

We made our way to the food court and grabbed a light lunch, finding that we both preferred to finish with a soft pretzel and sit on a bench for a bit of people watching. Soon my inner temptress emerged, and I thought to use the opportunity to continue on Jonathan's path toward enlightenment.

"Wow, look at her in that skirt! I wish I still looked that good." I said, nodding toward an attractive couple that was now passing, walking away from us.

"Shush, Mia, your ass is the best. She's got nothing on you, Babe." Jonathan comforted.

"Pshh, you're nuts. Look at how tight she is, and the way it sways from side to side. Her cheeks jiggle so alluringly with each step," I drew closer to my boyfriend, until I was virtually speaking into his ear. "And look, she's wearing a thong. You can see the band of it, there. Mmm, I bet it'd feel good to lay down on top of her with your cock laying in that crack, while she flexes it for you, rubbing your length with each clench of those perfect glutes."

I heard his breathing start to deepen, and my body responded empathically, watching for the first signs in his pants. C'mon Jonathan, just a little more.

"And, oh, look over there," I prompted, drawing his attention to another bench across the thoroughfare, "It's a young mother; she's getting ready to feed her baby. Let's see if she shows us some- Oh my goodness! She missed her other boob with her cover-up. It looks all swollen and firm. Mmm, I bet it's bursting with milk for that baby boy. I wonder what that would feel like," I pondered, voice low and dusky, "to produce milk." I took a stab at a possible fetish given his mommy situation. "I hear it can be quite...stimulating for the mother, especially when- Did you see that?!"

"See what?" he asked, looking around.

"Her exposed boob is leaking. Wow, would you look at all that milk?" I gushed, running a hand up his inner thigh and laying my jacket across our laps for camouflage. "How does she not feel that? It's running all over the place!" I exclaimed, snuggling in closer still to Jonathan's side, my mouth nearly brushing his earlobe, "Do you find that sexy, Jonathan? When a woman lactates? Ever think about what it would be like to suckle a woman for nourishment? Maybe I could give you that, someday. Would you like that? I would. I'd love that. I could greet you at the door after a long day at the office, lay you down on the couch, offering you my lap to rest your head. I'd take off my bra and let my huge tits down into your face, smothering you in my softness." I giggled suggestively, "Let you feel how full I am for you while I ran my fingers through your gorgeous head of thick hair, scratching at your scalp lightly with my nails. After I'd eased your troubles, I'd feed you my full, aching breasts, begging you to latch onto one of my huge nipples and suck hard, getting all that creamy, sweet milk to let down and flood your mouth. I'd unbutton you and pull your throbbing member from your pants, stroke you while you suckle. I just know I could produce a lot for you, Baby. I have a body built for feeding babies, after all, don't you think?"

"Ugghh!" The young man sucked in a ragged breath, fully erect now. I gently caressed his length while I fed him my honeyed words of inducement. Given the speed with which I'd gotten him hard under my coat, I knew I'd guessed correctly with my fantasy.