Sweet Jonathan Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having achieved my aim with Jonathan's state, I just needed to calm him down a bit so he wasn't ripping a hole in his pants when he stood up.

"Calm, honey. I'll help you. Remember, just think calm, quiet thoughts. Think about lying in the snow in the middle of a snowstorm. Your body is almost numb from the cold, and you listen to the silence, hearing only the soft shushing noise of the snow piling up on the ground. The delicate flakes fall on your face, feeling like little frozen kisses. That's it, easy..." I encouraged, impressed at how quickly he was responding to the technique now.

We'd finished up our pretzels, so I wanted to get us moving to give Jonathan that little confidence boost I had spoken of. "C'mon, Jonathan, let's do a little shopping!" I said excitedly, rising from the bench and tugging at his hand.

He resisted like a seven-year-old being pulled away from Sunday morning cartoons to go to church, but I was pleased that he didn't seem to mind me pulling my coat away despite his semi-stiff state.

"Alright, alright..." he whined, "I'm comin', I'm comin'." His eyes tracked the woman nursing her baby as we walked away.

The clothing store was at the other end of the mall, playing into my plan perfectly. Now, I clasped the young man's hand in mine, threading his fingers, and we set off walking. I distracted him for a moment by pointing out an interesting kiosk where a salesman was demonstrating some novelty in a fenced-off area of the mall. I watched the crowd of people moving in the opposite direction, toward us. Just as I'd hoped, I saw astonished, covetous looks - and a few outraged sneers from the stuffy matronly types - from many of the females heading our way.

"Jonathan."

"Yeah?"

"Look up. Watch the women walking on the other side of this avenue."

He did so, and I noticed him starting to get flushed at all the bold, appraising glances he now witnessed.

"Nothing to be ashamed of, Jonathan, you see? Watch how they look at you." A trio of young women that were probably the boy's age were approaching, one of them sighting Jonathan's bulge. Her eyes grew round, and I caught her not-so-subtly elbow one of her girlfriends, motioning in our direction. The other two followed suit as the first girl finally looked up into my date's eyes, smiling very suggestively. A moment later she turned to one of her friends and whispered something to them, and the trio giggled for a moment just before passing us. Jonathan and I both looked over our shoulders for a moment to track them behind us, and found that they did the same. I gave them a condescending smile, catching one of them biting her lip after giving my man's butt a lingering look.

Jonathan was still red when he looked forward again, and looked down, hunching over slightly. He drew the umbrella he carried from his side to his front, giving him a modicum of privacy without completely hiding him. "I feel like a piece of meat."

I chuckled, knowing that feeling all too well after having grown up with an extraordinary body of my own. "Ahh, Jonathan, such is the plight of the exceptionally endowed," I replied. "It's not all bad though. I know it seems a little uncomfortable now, but in time you'll grow to like it. There's power in those glances, you know."

"How do you mean?" he asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"Those women want you, Jonathan. Desire is control, and control is power. Not all women will react that way, of course, but many will. Some are curious what it would be like, to be with a man of your proportions. They wonder what sex would be like with what you're packing down there. Or even just what it would be like to walk around with a man like you. Most women expect such a man to be supremely confident and commanding - often a side effect of having grown up with equipment like yours. Not all women are desirous, of course, as I'm sure you saw."

"Yeah, I caught a few disgusted glares."

"Again, something I'm accustomed to as well. You learn to ignore them. Usually, it's jealousy, or insecurity. It's probably a little different for a man, but it all amounts to the same thing. Screw 'em. You're a beautiful man with a body built to please women. Be proud, Jonathan."

The young man sucked in a breath at that, straightening up a bit. That's right, sweet boy.

Our journey took us another five or ten minutes, and Jonathan seemed to be slowly coming around to his own appeal. The umbrella was still close at hand, but he didn't cover himself completely, permitting the eyes of strangers on a part of him that he'd felt shame for until I came into his life several months ago. I felt gratified for the change, proud of the positive impact I'd had on his life.

We reached the clothing store, and I dragged him by the hand to pick up some nice dress shirts and polos, spotting a very attractive sales associate helping another couple. After several minutes, she finished with other customers and made her way over to us.

I caught Jonathan leering at her hourglass figure; she wore a thin black pencil skirt that clearly had a good deal of stretch material in it from the way it hugged the sinuous lines of her body. The woman looked poured into it, and I admitted to myself that I'd probably dress as brazenly if I had an ass like hers. Sadly, though my years had added inches to my curves, I wasn't as tight as I used to be. Jonathan didn't seem to mind though. I daydreamed about his firm hands touching me everywhere.

When I came to, I realized that the girl was chatting up my date, holding up one of the shirts to his chest. She brushed his shoulder flirtatiously while straightening out the shirt to judge the fit. I cleared my throat. "Excuse me, Miss? Would you be so kind as to grab us a few pairs of khaki slacks? Size 31, 34? Thanks." I said with a plastic smile.

"My pleasure." The young woman responded, giving Jonathan a parting glance before making her way to another section.

"Hmm, that saleswoman was getting a little handsy with you, wasn't she?"

"Huh?" he asked, seemingly oblivious, "Handsy?"

I chuffed, "Forget it. She does have a nice ass though. Mine used to look that good, you know."

He turned to me, seeming to realize all of a sudden that I was feeling insecure, and giving me a warm smile. "Are you kidding? Your ass is the absolute best, Baby." He looked around and summoned a bit of courage giving my butt a firm, possessive squeeze, leaving his hand on me while he looked into my eyes. "My ass."

Gasping, my eyes flashed with desire, and I bobbed my head. "Yours, Jonathan."

His hand slowly roved over my butt and thighs, and he scanned the area once more before setting his other hand on me as well, pulling on my hips. I was little shocked at the young man's disregard for our public setting, but my pussy pulsed with pleasure at his uncharacteristic moves.

"I think maybe I should...try some of these on. What do you think, Gorgeous?" he looked toward the salesgirl, who was still on the other side of the store, and whispered to me, "I need you, Mia, now, and I'm not waiting to get to the car."

His eyes flicked to my lips, which were parted and full with desire. My only reply was a slow nod. He drew me to the changing room with a steady hand. The fact that he was making my fantasy a reality had me spinning with arousal.

Opening the door to the largest room for me, he ushered me in, drawing it closed and locking it behind us. I didn't need to await his whim long, as he lowered his pants, and I guessed his purpose. His thick dick was as large and erect as I'd ever seen it, managing to rise to a nearly horizontal position despite its incredible weight. As I lowered myself to my knees, eyes locked to his, his manhood bathed my face with heat like the noonday sun. I set my hands to his skin and started my diligent worship, running my tongue over his length and tasting his masculine mélange of flavor while I pumped the remainder of him in a two-handed grip.

The look in his eyes was kind, and appreciative, but there was something new there, too. Something with steel in it. Something I liked.

"Jonathan, I dream about pleasuring you. Make me your slut; your cock sleeve. Use my mouth. Here," I reached up to grab his hands and set them to the back of my head, "that's better, now. Please, Jonathan, I'm yours. Use me as you wish."

He set the burning tip of his fat penis to my lips, and I tasted his sweet, sticky pre-cum, unable to help myself as I licked it from his hole. More came behind it, and again, I licked his tip clean, but soon gave up as I knew it wouldn't stop, eyes returning to his while I opened wide for him. He pushed in gently, his eyes loving.

I lavished his skin with my tongue, my cheeks, the walls of my mouth, making my hole a warm, wet surrogate for the cunt that even now wept freely for him to fill. Collecting some of my saliva with my hands, I coated the considerable amount of him that my mouth would not permit, rubbing him in small circular motions down his length. My lover groaned deeply, closing his eyes as his head rolled back.

Minutes went by, and I felt the thick fog of lust take hold of me, pushing out all other thought as I became the cock slave once again. "Jonathan, ugghhhhh, your cock... Gimme your cum, Jonathan. I need it. Bath me in it! Cover me with your babies. Gonna suck," slurp, "them out of you. Mmmm, so good!"

Jonathan looked down at me, chuckling. His eyes sparkled with amusement. "You like that, huh?"

'You like that? Huh?'

Suddenly, I went cold with fear, hearing my ex-lover's voice in my head, so like the words of the man I now knelt before. The haze of desire that enshrouded me blew away like fog in a stiff breeze, and I looked up at my partner coldly.

"What did you just say?" I said, my tone frosty.

Jonathan drew back, looking very frightened and unsure at my complete one-eighty of demeanor. His eyes looked spooked, like a deer ready to bolt.

"I just..." he wavered, voice tremulous.

"...need to get out of here." I whispered in a panic. A sliver of my brain was yelling for me to stop this madness. To get a hold of myself and make everything okay again with the man I was growing to love, who even now looked at me with a terrified face.

But I couldn't.

'You like that? Huh?'

I could only see Nick before me. Teeth clenched and mocking. Cruel. Hateful. I shivered, and fled, barely registering it when I perceived Jonathan begging for me to explain what he'd done wrong. I stormed from the mall filled with dread. What had I gotten myself into? I felt queasy. It was all happening again. I'd showed him confidence, wanting to help the young man come into his own and be the kind of partner I wanted, but I'd gone too far. I should have known that this would be the result of growing his ego.

Just like Nick.

Soon I'd reached the car, and found myself sitting in the driver's seat, shivering and completely drenched from the frigid rain. My mind whirled, and I considered driving off, but I had the presence of mind at least to second guess the awful idea. Water dripped from my soaking hair as I sat there, staring at the steering wheel, wondering what I could have done differently to prevent this.

A moment later, I heard a knock on the window. I'd locked the doors without realizing it, and saw blue eyes regard me outside the window. He stood there, shoulders sloped, head down. Looking pitiful and dejected, barely holding onto his umbrella as he waited for me to respond.

I unlocked the doors, and he climbed in, shaking his umbrella outside the car to dislodge the clinging raindrops. Considerate, as always.

"I'm sorry, Mia, for whatever I did. I never meant to..." he apologized, unable to meet my hard eyes. The clouds overhead were dark, and I couldn't tell if the water in his eyes was from the rain, or something else. "I'm sorry." He looked up at me briefly, and it registered momentarily that those deep blue portals looked kind, caring, and deeply troubled. Not for himself, but for me.

My mind was stuck in a loop, though, playing out those few horrible words he'd uttered. Each time they repeated I felt bile rise in my stomach.

"Mia, please talk to me. What did I do? Was it what I said? I'm sorry! I wasn't judging you, if that's what you're thinking. It just...looked like you were having a good time, and I was playing with you. Please, Mia, just tell me what I did and I promise I'll never do it again!"

His words skipped off my consciousness like a flat stone spun across a still pond, but something in his eyes reached me - compassion. Shaking myself, I tried to remember his exact words.

'You like that, huh?'

But wait... No. It was different, now that I thought about it. Not what he said - though in truth his words were slightly different - it was how he said it. His tone was playful, not scornful. Filled with the hope that he might be pleasing me and making me happy, not manipulative and cold.

Oh, no... What had I done?! Tears welled up in my eyes with regret for the pain I'd caused my sweet Jonathan.

He must have seen my eyes melt as I remembered myself, because he took my cold, wet hands in his, and drew them to his mouth, blowing hot air on them to warm them. His every thought was for me. Soulful eyes regarded me, begging me to explain, but waiting patiently for me to find the words.

"Oh, Jonathan, I'm so sorry. I-I have no excuse..." I said, hanging my head in shame. "You did absolutely nothing wrong. It's all in my head. I'm-I'm a mess."

"Will you tell me about it?" He continued to warm my hands by chafing them with his own.

I exhaled a long sigh, and launched into the story of my ex-husband's years of mistreatment. How he took advantage of my wanton nature and proclivities to twist me around his finger. Forcing me to do his bidding and using me to gain standing with his friends and colleagues.

Jonathan listened attentively, letting me get it all off my chest. I eventually found the presence of mind to turn the car on to get the heat going and dry off, resigned to the fact that I'd be driving home wet at this point, and kicking myself once again for stupidly fleeing my wonderful man, heedless of the weather or anything else.

"I feel absolutely rotten about this, Jonathan. I acted like a child, and you've been so wonderful to me. I will find a way to make it up to you, I promise you that." I said emphatically, giving his forearm a resolute squeeze. "You deserve better than the wretched woman that is sitting in the car with you now."

"Mia, don't do that. Don't beat yourself up, please? That man traumatized you, and you reacted when you thought I might have been acting as he did. I'm just glad to have you, Mia. Look at all you've done for me today. How could I possibly ask for more? You don't owe me anything."

"You're sweet, Jonathan, but I have a confession to make."

"What is it?" he asked warily, no doubt gun shy after my recent outburst.

"The truth is, I have been trying to help you to repair your damaged self-esteem and build confidence, hoping that it would help you live a more fulfilling life. But as I grew closer to you, and came to care for you as more than a mentor does her charge, I admit that a part of my efforts were to help you become a man that I could see myself with." I said, peeking at him timidly. "I know that makes me an awful human being, and selfish, but please don't hate me. I'm a woman, and it's in our nature to see the greatness inherent to our man, and endeavor to bring that out in him. I'll understand if you think ill of me because of these dishonorable motives."

He gave me a gentle smile, shaking his head as if to dispel the notion. "I could never think ill of you, Mia. You taught me to like who I am, and appreciate the good inside me. I still have a way to go before I can become that man that you're probably imagining, but I'm going to keep trying. What I feel for you is so deep..." he shook his head, struggling for how to express the thought, "I don't know if it's love, because I've never loved anyone before - aside from my family, and they don't count - but I know that, more than anything, I want to be the man that you desire, and I don't want you to ever hurt again, or worry that I might become like your ex. So, I want to give you something in return for all that you've given me."

I scrunched my eyebrows, peering at him questioningly, "What's that?"

"I want to give you my body, Mia. It sounds ridiculous when I say that aloud - it sounded so much more romantic when I thought it, I swear!" He laughed, before getting somber again, "But I mean it: I'm yours to use, whenever you want. I want you to be certain that I'll never use it to gain the upper hand or extort you. Whenever you want me, you can have me, in any way you want. Just please, use me kindly. You know I have my...issues."

My eyes watered, and I felt a tear roll down my cheek at his incredibly thoughtful gesture, tasting its salty wetness a moment later at the edge of my lips.

"My sweet Jonathan, you needn't aspire to become the man of my dreams." I shook my head, "You already are that man."

Thanks for reading!