All Comments on 'Sweet November Ch. 19'

by azrael13

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good

So are you actually going to finish this story? I hope so. However, I am wondering at what point Jess is going to go too far. It is clear she is more out of control than he realizes and when his month is over, there will be things that he does not like about the future.

Thor_in_CaliforniaThor_in_Californiaalmost 15 years ago
The story is losing its focus . . .

Sorry, the long intervals between chapters have become a turn off and the story is actually less exciting, almost boring and predictable at times. It also becomes necessary to reread previous episodes just to refresh on what has been happening, and this becomes tedious. Our "hero" was obviously set up to fail in the quest to avoid an erection, since he was teased and physically stimulated to the point that his response was involuntary. I guess that's what happens when you are a slave but what about fairness? BDSM is consensual and punishment without reward soon becomes a let down. The writing does not seem as good as with previous chapters, and the story also seems less erotic -- I have the feeling the author has become trapped in the tedium of the story and has lost interest yet feels the need to finish. We really have little knowledge of Jess's escapades that almost certainly have included sex with other males (and females?) while hubby has been servicing lots of women through the various chapters. I imagine he will find out in the next 5 days -- who knows how many more chapters and months or years will be needed in order for the reader get that far? The real question we readers need to have answered is, will he wish to continue in a femdom relationship? Losing a bet and following through (keeping one's word) is not easy when restraint, humiliation, torture, and group sex are involved. But it really changes the relationship and how does one return to a plain vanilla marriage after that? The reality is that people age, they become less handsome/pretty as they age (wrinkles, sagging breasts/pot bellies, weight gain, lost muscle tone, and the like), and of course, sex drive wanes. I don't believe hubby's fantasy was to be a permanent low-life sex slave and torture toy in this marriage, so where is this story going anyway? Maybe it is time for him to consult an attorney and truly evaluate his options. On the other hand, if he is ruled by his cock and can't think about what is actually transpiring, I guess he deserves whatever happens. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I agree with Thor

too much time between the chapters. In truth I have forgotten if he had gone back to work before or not. I am curious to find out if he finally regains his mind. Her defination of a slave is closer to being sold overseas than anything that would be over in a month and a normal martial status restored. I would not believe in an ending that has him ending his professional and business life to be a full time wimp. I do not beleive she would have kept the bet if she had lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
He has to leave her

I hope you finish the story soon, he has tuesday thru sat then he is done. I hope he learns to hate that house that was bought with his pain, then leaves the bitch at 12:01 the day the bet is over. He leaves her a note and his wedding ring and the divorce papers. that would be good. He has to know that she is never going to be his wife again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous