All Comments on 'Sweet November Ch. 21'

by azrael13

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thank you

THis one was more timely, thank you. I guess the thing that still bothers me about this long running story is the husband doesn't seem to have any brain cells. IN only one episode has he even considered worrying about the fall out from this month on his marriage. He doesn't seem to feel any need to conjecture why all of the pain, why all of the abstinance, who his W really is?

Worse the abuse he has taken seems to magically just heal so that the next day there is no pain.

You write well, the story is interesting, but there is no depth. He just comes across as an idiot that will do whatever his W tells him, and puts no thought into what is happening to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Stop now

No husband would EVER have let this assault and battery go on. The wife would have been out the door and divorced. In his place, most men would have simply beaten the bitch, badly. She's not playing a game with him. She's torturing him. This has to be one of the worst stories on this site. I'm glad I didn't waste my time reading many of the chapters. Totally unbelievable, perverted tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Having lost a testicle due to loss of it's blood supply

I have to write that the physical consequences of several of his experiences would have made it impossible to ever enjoy sex again.

She was in charge so causing him to serve so many other women would have been her choice ( unless the whole scheme had been dreamed up and executed by someone with a grudge against them.)

Perhaps she will reveal in October that she had accepted a dare from Laura?

Maybe that was the reason she made it so unlikely that she would win the bet that started all this?

You mentioned that he was very disturbed seeing his wife fucked by Jerome, then you ignored that completely when he was re-united with his wife.

Please tie up these loose ends if you are still alive and able.

Also note that you seem to only have Anonymous comments at this stage, surely this is a warning of the effects of unrealistic events repeated over and over again.

You do have one last chance to save this story by by tying up these loose ends.

PLEASE?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One of the most disgusting stories on this site.

SO far over the top it isn't even funny. A terrible tale of a insane woman torturing another human being - her husband. I pray that you allow him to kill her. That would be the ONLY satisfactory ending. Total and utter crap. BARF!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous