Sweet Smells of Nature

Story Info
An invitation to walk in the forest shall change your mind.
795 words
4.16
4.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were walking along a pathway with colourful glowing lights, and you weren't sure why you were there. You got an invitation from a stranger to see the sights of something beautiful.

"This is where nature takes over all of your senses."

You had no idea what she meant by that, but if this small taste was any indication, you were already looking forward to it.

You slowly walked down the slope, almost slipping a few times because the eroding ground was so slick. However, you always kept your balance and walked ahead, always keeping your eyes on the road ahead for any dangers lurking in this seemingly peaceful environment.

You start to get tired, as you have been walking for hours. The path was seemingly never-ending, and the lights were always getting brighter. At least they were pretty and smelled nice.

Wait, smelled nice?

You hadn't noticed until then that a subtle aroma was slowly wafting around you. It was so sweet you could taste it on the tip of your tongue, even with how subtle it was.

You figured you had been walking this far already, and you didn't see yourself getting to where you wanted to be anytime soon, so you decided to take a small break and sit by a big tree.

As you rest your tired body, you slowly relax, breathing the sweet-smelling aroma and looking at the pretty glowing lights.

You could swear they were shimmering; nature truly is beautiful.

The spectacle around you enamoured you; you didn't notice the vines curling around your arms and legs immobilizing you, and a vine covered in flowers slowly lowered and inserted itself into your mouth.

It started to move around and leak juices from the flowers that tasted as sweet as the aroma. You begin to suck on them unconsciously and start to relax more and more.

As you start to suck, more vines slide down, slowly take your gear and clothes off, and raise you off the ground. Your body is limp as it lifts you higher and higher into the tree branches.

The vines eventually stop and slowly start to move to ensure you will not fall and keep pumping you full of the sweet-smelling and tasting juice that makes you feel so relaxed.

You are not sure how much time passes, but eventually, a vine floats down and starts teasing your clit and making you shiver with each touch. This shock of pleasure almost brings you out of the relaxation, but the flowers pump more sweet juice into you, and you instantly relax and go limp again.

The vine then starts teasing your lower lips and opens you up as two more vines descend and start teasing your nipples as well. You moan in pure bliss as your body is played with and teased for this ethereal being's pleasure.

You slowly start to lose all sense of self as your body is manipulated so effortlessly, as the vines below begin to relax and tighten to ensure the vines entering you have the most access possible.

You feel the pleasure rising as the vine starts to tighten and thrust back and forth inside you, making every nerve in your body light up with desire but with insufficient energy even to move. So, you are stuck in this blissful voluntary bondage, happier than you have ever been in your life.

The vine slowly pulls itself out of you, and you are left dripping in need, but not for long as another vine with several closed flowers slides down your leg and inside you.

You gasp as this vine is much thicker and longer than the previous vine, and it starts to thrust deep inside you. It feels like the vine before was only meant to tease you and prepare you for what was to come.

The vine starts thrusting deeper and deeper into you, your mind slowly losing itself to pleasure, and your body is gradually becoming more and more relaxed with each thrust. You doubt you could move a muscle now, even if you wanted to.

The vines relax more as they sense that you are no longer willing or able to resist or escape. The vines inside you thrust faster and faster, your thoughts cease with your body as you cum, and your body shakes a little in pure blissful pleasure.

Your mind is nothing but malleable goo at this point, and you want nothing more than to stay there forever and have the vines milk you and play with you like the toy you are. You are truly lost in nature, mind, body, and spirit.

--Hours later--

A lone visitor walks by the writhing mass of vines high up in the tree and chuckles to herself.