Sweet Surrender Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled knowingly at her. She gave me a mortified look back. Petite figure in a smart DVF suit, gorgeous strappy heels in her hands, but all of it showing wear from her adventures. A costly night out! She entered the elevator in that tender way you do when you've either had an intense session with a PT or just spent the night being contorted into acrobatic positions by a muscular douche bag with a big cock and no tact.

"Worth it?", I asked without judgment. Ok, maybe a hint of admiration.

"Marathoner, packing eight," she responded, a weak smile on her face.

I silently put my hand up as I left the elevator, and she fist bumped me. It wouldn't be the only time I felt that tiny fist from condo 2204.

***

He leered at me while I sipped my cosmo. Smiled his greasy smile and said something cocky. I was getting restless. I wanted to be fucked tonight, but he seemed to be doing everything he could to prolong the posturing well past what I was willing to offer in this "relationship".

My black pump dangled from my stockinged foot, listlessly. the more he tried to impress me, the more bored I got thinking about his mouth on my tits, his tongue circling my nipples, his strong hands roughing me up a little, until his cock was pummeling my poor little pussy mercilessly. I wanted it. I always wanted it. I just wasn't sure I wanted it THIS bad.

But bad habits are hard to break. I slipped my foot out of its shoe and snaked it the short distance between us in the booth, slowly sliding up his leg. My talented toes confirmed he was already hard, and packing some nice heat. I stroked my stockinged foot up and down his bulge a few times. Kudos to him for never breaking that grating drone of his voice, but should I count it as a pass or a fail of my test?

He continued to blather as I continued to rub, and soon enough he started stumbling over his words and I knew I had him. I went in for the kill, pulling my foot back (out of his reach as he grabbed for it) as I slid over to him on the curved bench. Reaching into his lap, I pulled his hard cock right out of his pants. Hmm, I did like the way it looked and felt in my hand. I feigned listening to him as I stroked his cock. He grinned at me and slowly closed his eyes. And did nothing.

I guess he expected me to push my own face into his lap? Well, I had other plans now. As he got closer to the edge, he finally shut up and started giving me anxious looks. And as he reached the point of no return, he tried to push my hand away, but it was too late to try and take charge now. Giving him one last jerk, he spurted all over his suit and my hand.

Standing up daintily, I wiped my hand off on a napkin, threw it in his lap, and went home to re-think my priorities.

12