All Comments on 'Sweet Sweet Wednesday'

by chantaldub

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitover 2 years ago

Good story so far. What happens next?

HardfordiverseHardfordiverseover 2 years ago

I liked it- ! Part two coming ?

chantaldubchantaldubover 2 years agoAuthor

My first story here, please let me know any feedback

chantaldubchantaldubover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your ratings and feedback. Part two will be coming soon, our girl's eyes are opened to a whole new world of pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tease!

427427over 2 years ago

Excellent so far! You captured the feelings that most CD’s have! .....

davasubdavasubabout 2 years ago

Reading this encourages me to come out, Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like you i started dressing around 11 and was i lucky as i had 3 sisters and being Paul(a) was something i did every chance i got and loved the feel of girls clothes on my then smooth and tiny dicked body. As my sisters got older the clothes got sexier and i loved dressing in them but now was getting hairy and my cock bigger and discovered how good masturbation and that wonderful sensation of squirting the sticky stuff from my now hard cock. My first taste of sperm was my own and the more i did it the more i loved the taste and listening secretly to my sisters talking about sucking guys off and having sex the more i wanted to do the same. I heard my oldest sister talking about anal one day and how painful it was unless the guy used a lot of lube and worked it into her ass and used plenty on his cock but when it went in her ass it hurt but only for a few seconds but after that it was good and she loved it. I knew i had to try it and i did soon after with a friend on my bed. We were talking about girls and what they wore and i hinted about the feel of the clothes and he caught on and asked did i wear them i told him i did wear my sisters things and loved jerking off wearing them. He asked me to show him so i went got some and dressed in front of him. I had an erection and it was easy to see his trousers bulging. I started rubbing myself and asked him to do the same he got up and dropped his trousers and pants and began. I dont remember how but i ended up kneeling watching him and started to touch him then kiss his cock and he began to groan so i put it in my mouth and gave my first blowjob. He lasted about a minute and squirted into my mouth and it tasted good. After that day i sucked and he sucked me every chance we got. I knew i wanted my ass filled the way i heard my sister describe it and talked him into doing it. It hurt yes but more lube and finally he was into me up to his balls it felt strange but ok. He began fucking me and it began to feel good and my cock was dribbling as he fucked me faster and i tugged on my cock as he fucked my hole and finally squirted into me as i squirted my juice. I loved it and wanted fucked more and more and got it. Now i go to clubs dressed and love being touched and giving blowjobs and having my hole fucked by guys. My favorite is outdoor sex the thrill of being seen on a guys cock in my ass and someone seeing i also have a cock is immense for me. Well thats a little about me ta Paul(a)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous