Sweet Torture

Story Info
Buck's new girlfriend has a tantric sex surprise for him.
2.7k words
4.17
5.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweet Torture

He had read about Tantric Sex and thought it was an interesting idea; but he doubted if he had the patience or commitment to really enjoy it. On the other hand, he was committed to doing whatever it took to extract the last ounce of pleasure from his partner's body before she went over the proverbial orgasmic cliff. He was sure that she would be a terrific lover just because of the very inviting and sensuous phone conversations they had enjoyed, but they had never been together physically, and he wanted - no --needed, more. He wanted to see if that infatuation and excitement could stoke his passion for years to come.

As he awoke, he felt his normal morning erection and wished that she was there in his bed with him - another day of frustration. Then he realized that today was special --- it was the day he would actually arrive in her town to spend a couple of days with that sexy lady ---. This was a day that he had longed for ever since the idea of seeing her after all these years hatched in his brain. They would spend time getting to know one another and building on what they already suspected was a wildfire of passion.

He liked pushing the window during sex, but his overriding rule was that nothing should ever be hurtful, painful or degrading. He enjoyed telling and hearing stories that reflected his fantasies; and he was very much into visual stimulation, since that was the key to his very lively imagination. He often got excited when such visuals kick-started his own ideas. Role playing, soft porn and dress-up were things he had enjoyed for their own sake, but they were just tools to make the physical contact between two consenting adults even more heady.

He might have been partly a voyeur by nature since he enjoyed watching real people (he and his partner) ; living out their passion on camera. He knew that most women lacked the confidence to share their fantasies, and he also knew that it took some time to build confidence in sharing secrets comfortably with one another. He did, however, love to see himself and his partner enjoying their bodies to the fullest --- a view that not many couples ever have the confidence to offer as a gift to one another. He had learned that in the right circumtances a camera could be a wonderful way to enhance lovemaking.

As he mused about what might happen that day, he realized that he was approaching "home". He allowed himself to dwell a minute longer on the possibility of having his fantasies become reality. In a matter of minutes he would be able to smother that special lady in kisses and let his hugs tell her how much he longed to be with her.

As he carefully followed the directions to her house she waited quietly in her soft, plush bed --- with the front door open as she had promised. She spoke softly to him and he followed her voice to her candlelit bedroom where he could smell the incense and see only shadows. He quickly dropped his shirt, shoes and pants at her bedside and she lifted the sheets inviting him to join her in her bed.

They spoke little, but their hands hugged, caressed and fondled each other like they were exploring new and exciting territory.. Nothing in the outside world could deter them from the frenzied love making that stretched into the early morning hours. At last, they both lay limp in each other's arms after multiple climaxes. As they drifted off to sleep she cooed and wished that he could spoon her every night --- but quickly reminded herself that she needed to live life to the fullest for the next two days of his visit.

They slept in one another's arms until nearly noon and then spent the afternoon doing household chores, having lunch and sightseeing. There was a lot of conversation that only their ears could hear. It was the kind of talk that helped them get reunited and convinced both that "yes", this was the right thing to do at this moment in time. They laughed about good times, they cried about their losses and they shared their thoughts on a variety of topics - sometimes "firing for effect" to see how the other person would react. She teased. He teased. But both were careful not to hurt the other because they cherished the bond that was forming between them.

When they returned to her house it was dark outside. She helped him settle in to sip a glass of wine and watch the news while she took care of a few things. He noticed that impish look in her eyes but didn't think anything of it until he heard the bedroom door close and lock. As he sat in front of the TV, he wondered what it was that she was being so private about??? He could hear drawers opening and closing. He heard rustling of bed linens and he heard the water from a brief shower. Other than the low sounds of romantic music, he heard very little for quite some time afterward. He wondered if she had fallen asleep or if she really meant for him to spend the night on the sofa (which would have been fine if that was her preference).

Finally, he heard the click of the door lock and the opening of the door. But before he could look that way, he heard a husky voice command him to look straight ahead. He did as commanded and he soon could smell her perfume and hear the rustle of a night gown or something similar. He also felt the silk of a blindfold against his nose and cheeks plus the warmth and wetness of her tongue in his ear. His member sprang to life immediately, especially when she whispered that he should take her hand and follow her.

He did as he was told and followed his lover to the bedroom. She had ahold of one hand, but with the other he was able to touch the satin of the obviously brief and sexy panties she wore. He could hear the click of her heels on the hardwood floor and her soft giggle as he complied with her every request. The assumption that she was leading him to the bed was quickly proven wrong when she stopped just inside the bedroom door. The door closed firmly and was immediately locked. She instructed him to call her "madam" and made him stand against the bedroom door. He could clearly hear the soft sexy music, smell her perfume and hear the lyrics of the love songs. Somehow, he knew that the room was dark except for the many candles surrounding the bed.

She was leading him with one hand, and he was surprised when she lifted that hand and placed the back of it on the cold surface of the bedroom door. In a matter of seconds, his wrist was secured tightly with a Velcro cuff.

His lover did not allow him the opportunity to say anything because she smothered his lips with warm sensuous kisses that betrayed her excitement and passion. He knew she wanted to be in charge; so even though he tried to question her, she would only put her finger to his lips and tell him to trust her.

She grabbed his other hand and quickly cuffed him to the door with his arms spread wide above his head. If he wasn't completely convinced of her sweet nature, that would have caused some consternation; but he knew that, like him, her objective was to please him, not hurt him! Yet when "madam" pulled one leg back against the door and he felt a cuff encircle his ankle, he began to wonder? The harness that had him secured at three points was obviously one of the things she was preparing while the door to the bedroom was locked.

Then there was quiet. Total quiet.

Finally, he felt her presence near him and felt her wet, warm lips on his. Still she said nothing - just made physical contact so he knew everything was ok. He began to wonder if she was the only other person in the room and he listened hard for any other sound that would give him or her away. Instead, all he heard was the opening and closing of a bathroom drawer and the un-screwing of the lid of the massage cream he had bought for their pleasure.

The first body touch he felt was her thumbs on his nipples, and he squirmed involuntarily. His nipples rose to full salute immediately and protruded through his T-shirt; but as quickly as her sexy hands came, they disappeared leaving him longing for more. He also felt the beginning of a pounding erection and the need to squirm to relieve the discomfort. But before he could do much, he felt her hair lightly brushing his neck and face. A few tantalizing strokes and the closeness of her scent made him want to reach out and kiss her.

Next, out of the silence came the feel of her two hands with fingers spread and moving slowly up his shins and then his thighs --- first on the front and then on the inside of his trigger-ready thighs. He hoped that she would move higher and fondle his manhood; but she stopped discreetly just below his testicles. His erection was so strong that it became painful pushing against his underwear and track suit. He didn't realize it, but a moan escaped him as her hands lingered on his buttocks; and he could feel her breasts as she pushed into him to reach around him. He started to talk but she silenced him and stepped away.

She could tell from his gyrations that he was quickly reaching the point of needing to be set free; but not yet. Instead, she clicked the scissors next to his ear and he stood stock still. He was afraid of what she might do if he had misjudged her and visions raced through his head about her cutting his hair off or mutilating his manhood. Had she not been kissing his neck on the opposite side of where the scissors were, he would have been more afraid; and he could tell from her hot and halting breathing that having him under her control was an aphrodisiac for her. Despite the danger, he could not help but wonder if her panties were becoming wet as she toyed with him.

He was shocked out of his day-dreaming by the feel of her long, sexy fingers playing with his warm up suit draw string. In an instant, she held his balls and manhood in her hand and he could hear her moan as she felt the tool she intended to use so ruthlessly. Other than moaning and squirming, he could do nothing because he knew she held all the cards.

Then he heard the first snip. And then another. He realized that she was holding his stretch pants away from his manhood while she was cutting down the left leg and across his stomach to the right! A few snips up though the draw string and the pants were gone! A few more strokes of the scissors and his underwear also fell away, leaving him standing in front of her with only a very large throbbing erection and a t-shirt. He felt the tease of her warm wet lips on his loins and the heat of her breath as she circled the head of his member with her tongue just once. When he was about to ask her to set him free so he could ravish her body, she withdrew.

When she returned, she made an art form out of touching and teasing his nipples through his t-shirt. Barely touching the ends of them with her forefingers, she would start in the middle and then slowly circle each nipple several times. When he moaned and moved she flicked them quickly but gently with the sides of her thumbs - never letting them return to their soft state. When he next felt her hands, one was holding his shirt away from his body while the other quickly cut the seams of his t-shirt. Then, he felt both of her hands at the top of the scissor cut, each grabbing a fist full of fabric and literally ripping it from his body! The initial shock gave way quickly to a warm sexy feeling that made him realize that he truly was hers to do with as she pleased.

Her breath was coming is short gasps now as she fondled his naked restrained body. He knew that she was close to coming when she ran her tongue over his nipples and traced his stomach down to his crotch. When she touched or kissed his nipples he too nearly climaxed because the nerve pathways to his penis were unobstructed and running wild with sensations that he had never allowed himself to enjoy. After all, he was being held hostage and tortured - what could he do? Giving in totally seemed like the right thing to do at the moment, and he absorbed as many of the sensations as possible. There were just too many to identify and they ran together in a flood of emotion and passion that he had never experienced.

Again he was shocked back to reality by another sense - his sense of smell. She kissed him fully on the lips and continued to tongue and kiss his nipples until he thought he could stand it no more. He wondered about her. Was she as turned on being the mistress as he was her slave? The answer came in the form of a sweet womanly scent that he knew had come from her soaking panties and been brushed across his face with her fingers. She stopped and he sucked on them. She was quiet as she withdrew her fingers and he could imagine her using those moistened digits to squeeze her own pretty nipples.

Somehow he knew that she had slipped out of all of her clothes except a bra and panties during one of those quiet spells. He broke the silence by asking if it felt good; and she knew he guessed correctly that she was rubbing the outside of her silk panties with her fingers - and occasionally letting one finger slip inside herself. He could tell by the little gasps she let escape and by the occasional bump of her legs against his. Finally, she spoke; but all she did was to moan "yes" and then her body erupted in a forceful orgasm. He felt it too since she had put one hand on either side of his head and was holding onto the door so she would not collapse. As she shook and trembled, he could feel it through the door; but finally her body went slack and clung to his.

As she regained her strength she turned her attention to him once again. He asked "what can I do to please you Mistress"; and she responded by telling him to just stand there like a good slave for a few minutes more. Those few minutes were bliss as she stroked his member with the massage cream he brought. At the same time she gently kissed and touched his nipples - sometimes rolling them between forefinger and thumb - sometimes just sucking on them and then standing off to touch them with only a finger while he struggled to get free.

At one point he sensed her dropping to her knees in front of him and kissing her way up his inner thighs and around his testicles. When he could stand more she seemed to sense it and would tease him some more. He begged to be set free, but she would only kiss him in the most sensitive places and whisper fantasy thoughts in his ear. Finally, he could take no more and his body went ramrod straight as the eruption began deep within his balls and shot out onto her stomach and breasts. When spasm after spasm ended, he hung limp in the cuffs and she finally set him free and helped him to the bed where round two was about to begin -------