Sweet Venom Arc 02 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YOU WON'T STOP THIS! YOU-CAN'T-YOU-CAN'T-YOU-CAN'T! THEY'RE COMING!"

Plasia's form thudded up the stairs below and stopped at the bottom of the level, just in front of Diego and Seeth. Her mask had a bloody, half dripping hand print on its left side, deep blue goo dripping out of its filters on the right and she stared at the two with maddened eyes.

"You know you can't win versus both of us, right?" Seeth shook her head, wondering what exactly Plasia was doing.

"YOU PLAN TO KILL MY ARMY! NO HURT THEM! MUST STOP YOU!" Plasia hissed, muffled under her mask.

"She wants to preserve her forces, I think its a last ditch move... I'll restrain her, you get that mask off." Seeth spoke quietly to Diego as they faced off, watching Plasia's every move. Despite being outnumbered, Plasia didn't stand down, instead, she growled loudly from her throat and launched herself up the stairs, swinging for Seeth.

*** Asset is exercising poor decision making skills -/?- Operational data will be compromised if asset is not preserved -/!- Emergency protocols activated -/.- ***

12