Sweet Venom Arc 02 Ch. 08

Story Info
Plasia clashes with Seeth and Diego to keep her horde alive.
2.7k words
4.69
1.8k
1
0

Part 9 of the 45 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 02/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8 -- Insane conflict

"VENNER! What the hell are those?!?" Oxyi yelled at the top of her lungs, her eyes darting between the multi-monitor station that displayed the cameras of the station. All across the station, small dragonfly shaped drones were revealing themselves and flying towards the stairwell, culminating in a swarming mass of perfectly controlled micro-drones.

A ghostly white Venner appeared behind Oxyi, staring at the screens with sunken eyes, shaking slightly in her armour.

"D-don't s-shoot the s-slaves up close... T-tell your team..." She mumbled weakly.

"Is that what the bang was...?" Oxyi spun around to address the rat, glancing over her quivering form. "Are you OK? Do you need a few minutes?"

"I don't... I don't know if I can do this... It keeps getting worse... I just lost someone else- It should have been me! But he took it for me..."

Oxyi glanced over her shoulder to see a medic standing in the doorway to the cell room, a barely visible, half melted corpse slumped on the floor. Oxyi sighed loudly, shaking her head.

"Were you a quota or nep hire?" Oxyi asked bluntly, eyes narrowing.

"A quo- N-no."

"So you were hired for your skills then, I assume?" She said, raising an eyebrow.

"I guess so..." Venner wobbled a bit as she spoke, trying to stay focused. "But I- I just saw a man melt!"

"I saw my cousin melt when I was six years old, daft fucker stuck his willy into a transformer panel aboard my parents spaceship, well, he didn't really melt- it was more of a pop or a bang." Oxyi shuddered as she recalled the incident. "Scarred me for life! But you get over it, you have to. You got the rest of your life to get therapy, but right now you need to focus, you have a job to do. You're on the clock, you should act like it."

"But I-" Venner stumbled, but was swiftly cut off by Oxyi once more.

"-You fucked up today, Venner. But unless you've got a second in command you trust to deal with this, your team needs you focused and on their side, or you're gonna lose more people. Take a few minutes to catch your breath, get your head back and sharpen up, jackass. We're in this mess because of you. Go vomit in the toilet of you need to, just do what you gotta do to get back in the game. Do you wanna be remembered as the son-of-a-bitch who sabotaged Barru X or do you wanna be remembered as the girl who did her best and maybe turned this thing around?"

The two met eyes, staring at each-other intensely. Venner slowly clenching her fists and snorting through her nostrils, the colour slowly returning to her face. Eventually, she nodded firmly and headed to the restroom, picking up more energy as she went. With the rat dealt with, Oxyi hopped back onto the comms to warn Diego and Seeth.

"Hey guys, Venner says to not kill the Slaves up close, they'll fry you or something. Also, I think there's a ton of drones heading towards you... I think it might be from our resident creep DA agent. Guys...?"

Back in the stairwell, Plasia's feral screech vibrated through her mask filters, echoing up the stairs as she lunged at Seeth, but the purple giant was well prepared for her assault and caught her arms cleanly, dragging her up the remaining stairs and pinning her against the metal wall behind her.

Plasia screamed at the top of her lungs, kicking out and thrashing around awkwardly, her eyes mad with anger, goo dripping from her blood stained mask, yet Seeth held her strongly, restraining her arms above her head and pressing up close to her.

"Diego! Get her mask off, I'll hold her until she snaps out of it!"

The lizard leapt up onto Seeth's back, hooking his baton onto a back strap with a dexterous twirl and reaching over Seeth's head towards Plasia's face, causing the beast to scream out even louder, Diego's ears flattening as her nightmarish screech shuddered through his brain, her straining voice sounding like a ton of rusting metal being dragged over concrete, slowly and painfully.

Struggle as she might, Plasia couldn't fight her way free of Seeth's iron grip around her wrists, their bodies pressed together and crushing the panels behind them as they struggled. But as Diego grabbed the first clasp, a buzzing noise filled the stairwell and the lizard yelped in pain, falling off Seeth's back as several electric blue tazer shots stung his flesh.

***No target found on sensors -- building analogue prediction model-***

Seeth turned her head to see a swarm of dragon-fly like robotic drones charging a barrage of sapphire rounds at her and firing them immediately, thunking into her skin and shaking her grip off Plasia enough for the alien to lash out, Plasia bringing her legs up and pushing Seeth back, using the damaged wall behind her for leverage.

The drones buzzed around the fight in a cloud, zapping Diego as he attempted to stand from the ground, he took a deep breath and pounded on his chest, preparing a psyonic ability but was suddenly pelted with orange coloured pellets that erupted into a cloud of sour smelling smoke, breaking his psyonic focus.

Nulliphine gas?! Diego thoughts rushed as one of his best weapons was suddenly taken offline, the smoke was lodging in his throat, coating his mouth. He tried to speak but the words rasped with little volume, completely overshadowed by Plasia's screeching.

Seeth regained her footing, eyes narrowing as she watched the drones scan the area for her, hovering above Plasia in a protective fashion. In fury, Plasia tore some panelling off the wall behind her, grabbing two fists full of thick electrical cabling and tearing it free from the station with several frantic yanks and turning back to face Seeth.

"BETRAYER WILL BREAK!" Plasia cackled, the profusely damaged wall behind her producing electrical crackles as she finished pulling several meters of thick cable free and wrapped it around her hands.

"You're a total asshole when you're mad, Plasia." Seeth glanced at Diego, ensuring he was alright but saw that the drones were suppressing him. She grabbed a metal panel off the floor and hurled it at the cloud of drones, crushing several of them and dispersing the swarm for a few seconds. As she did, Plasia threw herself at Seeth, attempting to wrap the cable around her neck but once again, Seeth caught her attack directly, kicking Plasia's leg to break her guard and slamming a heavy fist into her side.

"I don't wanna hurt you, Plasia! But you need to stop this!"

A blast of blue goo erupted from the side of Plasia's mask as the impact crunched into her torso. The insane alien recoiled in pain, losing her balance but Seeth grabbed her by the collar of her protective suit, reeling her back in. As Plasia was yanked back by the collar, Seeth threw her head forward and the two met with a solid, loud crack. Plasia howling in pain and falling to her knees as the strike hit true.

Seeth reached out, grabbing Plasia's head firmly and feeling for the straps but felt a rippling wave of stinging pain across her back and legs, the drones buzzed around her menacingly and unleashed another wave of paralysing rounds, her legs and arms freezing like stone.

In horror, Seeth watched as Plasia pulled herself free from her petrified grip, seizing the length of cable in her hands and wrapped it around Seeth's neck, slipping behind her and pulling it as tight as she could.

Panic slipped into Seeth's mind as she felt the cold rubber and metal tighten against her throat.

Diego roared out behind them, his voice cloudy and weak, his mouth filled with choking orange dust. Attempting to get to his feet, the drones fired more orange pellets at him, along with a few tazer rounds for good measure, pinning him to the floor.

Seeth and Plasia struggled violently, Seeth throwing herself back and trying to shake Plasia's grip off her but every time she was about to do so, a volley of tazer rounds would thunk into her, punching small holes in her suit and taking the strength out of her attack.

Seeth's vision began to blur as Plasia's arms strained and pulled the cable tighter around her neck, her eyes felt like they were bulging out of their sockets as the cable pressed deep into her skin, crushing her windpipe and cutting the air to her lungs off. Seeth kicked backwards as hard as she could, trying to smash Plasia against the other side of the stairwell but her strength was waning.

Diego watched with stinging eyes and dry, powdery breath as the fight began to die off in Seeth's motions, her usually strong form began to look limp, her movements becoming slower as Plasia held onto the cable behind her for dear life, her mask cracked down one of its lenses, goo dripping profusely from its filters over her suit and body.

Diego heaved himself up in one mighty push, more tazer rounds stinging his now bleeding, blood stained skin, his every limb quaking as the drones increased their attack. He slowly reached up and grabbed the baton from his back, inching towards the two fighting aliens with shaky steps as his body trembled violently from the electrical assault.

He took one step at a time and raised the baton up as he slowly approached the two, pain surging through every square inch of skin he had as the drones dumped their batteries into him via rapid fire tazer shots.

Seeth's face began to run grey an she grabbed weakly at the cable, trying to pull it off her neck as her attack failed to shake Plasia.

He got close enough to strike, but in the literal blink of an eye, it appeared at Plasia and Seeth had shifted a couple more meters away from him. The drones paused their fire for a couple of seconds, an otherworldly silence bleached the stairwell for just a brief moment and in another blink, Seeth and Plasia had moved again, still struggling as if nothing had happened but the sound of their struggle now emanated from below...

The drones broke their assault on Diego and frantically swarmed the stairwell, splitting up into two streams and flowing both up and down. As the drones surged up the stairs, they were met with high intensity pulse fire from Barru X guards, dispatched to help. Bright red tracers erupting through the air and cutting a number of them down, causing the surviving drones to scatter and cloak themselves.

Seeth and Plasia continue to strain but everytime Plasia blinked, they shifted location, her body feeling a sudden blast of cold before returning right back to its normal temperature in less than a second. She pulled on the cable tighter again... FOCUS-FOCUS, I MUST WIN! She thought, feeling fear rising through her chest as she suddenly appeared with Seeth in a completely different part of the station.

The phasing became faster and more drastic as Seeth's life began to ebb, and suddenly, in a flash of bleaching cold, Plasia found herself back within the long stay wing, her cable wrapped around nothing and Seeth no where to be seen...

She looked down at the cable to see the length that had been wrapped around Seeth's neck heavily damaged and frozen solid, deformed where it had been pulled against the girls throat. As she stared at the cable, sitting on the floor in the middle of a stock room, she became aware of a crack in the lens of her mask, her vision focusing on the imperfection in her sight. A low growl escaping her throat as she stood to her feet.

As she went to move out again, something caught her attention, a beautiful piano melody was tickling her senses, playing from one of the long stay rooms. Try as she might, she couldn't shake it from her attention, each note plucked at her willpower and she began to follow the source of the noise...

Still in the middle of the stairwell, Diego steadied himself against the wall, still holding his baton but weak and spitting out mouthfuls of orange dust that clung to his teeth and tongue. From the stairwell below, he felt a presence.

Two more tazer shots stung him in the chest, the attacker not visible.

He fell to his knees once more to see a white figure uncloaking, their body melting into existence and charging up the stairs with something in their hands.

The figure leapt at him and slapped something around his neck, a clear film formed around his head and completely encompassed it, like someone had shoved a plastic bag over his head. It sucked the air out and replaced it with a sweet smelling gas that rapidly drained the fight from Diego, leaving him close to blacking out.

"You should have been paralysed ten drones ago, lizard." The figure hissed, watching as Diego attempted to pull at the collar around his neck and slowly choked in the clear bubble around his face. "Will you fucking go down already? I'm on a schedule."

As he spoke, Diego stood to his feet again but fumbled about weakly.

The figure glanced up the stairs, hearing the sound of multiple footsteps approaching. He glanced back and forth between Diego's stumbling figure and up at the approaching footsteps a few times, before charging into Diego, hauling him up onto his shoulder and activating his cloak once more, the two disappearing into thin air and leaving nothing behind...

*** Within the captured freighter ***

Has he ruined my tastes? My desires? I do not understand. This used to be enough.

Moltezz stood within her newly chosen quarters, her eyes scanning over a line of naked marks, some of them fearful, others excited, but all silent and waiting for her decision.

They'll do... but it should be more than that. This merely sates the urge and placates the desire. It doesn't satisfy. I want him.

She pointed at two girls and a male, the others quickly left, marching towards the door on the far side of the chamber where two Nodes were standing guard.

"Wha-what can we do for you, mistress Moltezz?" They asked, feeling arousal build as they approached her cautiously.

Moltezz sat back in her throne, spreading her legs and undoing her outfit, slowly exposing her curvaceous, charred ruby body.

"Not another word from any of you. I want to be alone with my thoughts. If I hear anything other than slurping, sucking or moaning, I'll have you sent to the slave pens." She rested her head on her fist and scowled as the three approached her waiting sexual organs.

She sat back as she felt warm mouths on her cock and balls, deeply enjoyable as it always was.

"See? Its not so bad to serve, is it?" She relaxed into her throne, hands on the rests and closing her eyes as her chosen three got to work.

"I understand why you ran... its natural. Power frightens." They ran their hands over her thighs and worked together to pleasure her as much as they could.

"Easier when you submit, don't you think...?" Her eyes remained closed as she spoke, sighing in satisfaction. As snapped her fingers and pointed at one of her erect nipples, feeling a warm mouth clamp around it quickly.

"Good boy... See what happens when you serve the queen...?" She moaned loudly as she felt her orgasm build, the attention to her breasts was sending pleasurable pangs coursing through her torso and filling her mind with wonderful images as she continued to indulge her fantasies.

"Seeth was good but now you're with the best..." the marks briefly glanced at each-other in confusion but continued diligently with their duties.

She grabbed the head of the mark who was nuzzling her breast and pulled them in tightly, feeling ecstasy swell through her body as she blew her load across the two down below. Slowly opening her eyes, she saw the three marks in front of her, on their knees, full of lust and waiting for more.

Her face soured as she emerged from her dream, glaring at the marks with her fiery gaze.

I need my dark prince. Enough is enough.