Sweet Venom Arc 03 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thudding, towering form of Seeth appeared in the hallway, along with the slight patter of liquid filling everyone's ears.

She stood tall and strong, hunched over so she didn't walk into the door frame, the yellow latex surface of her hazard suit was streaked with blood, still fresh and dripping. Clasped tightly in her left hand was a suit-case, also dripping in blood. Oxyi greeted Seeth with a small smile as she helped Tivy back into the kitchen, ensuring her body was between her and the czarite. Both Oxyi and Venner were unfazed at the sight of so much blood at this point; it wasn't a rare occurrence that Seeth came home looking like she'd single-handedly fought a war - and won. Geralt seemed a little on edge however, and kept his eyes down at the chopping board before him.

The alien looked around the room as she unclasped her mask, revealing her model-like czarite face.

"Hey, Seeth. Job go alright?" Venner asked quietly, avoiding Seeth's eyes.

"Got paid." She held the briefcase out in front of her. "Sorry, Tiv. Didn't get a chance to clean off. I'll uh... go clean up."

*

"Ninety-seven..."

He exhaled slowly through pursed lips, bringing his body down to the floor and pushing it back up again, controlled and strong.

"Ninety-eight..."

He repeated the action precisely with deep, slow breaths.

"Ninety-nine..."

But as he went down for his final push-up of the set...

"Diego! Breakfast please! I'd adore some of those wonderful kerin-gar eggs you make so perfectly, if you will!" The feminine voice called out through the collar fastened tightly around his neck.

He broke form and collapsed onto the soft mat below him with a slap, sighing loudly.

"Of course, Karen. I'll get right on that." He replied. Anything for you, Karen. Bah.

The collar beeped, signalling she had cut the communication.

I hate this.

He pushed himself to his feet and took a look at himself in the mirrored wall of the personal gym. This had been built for him a few months ago, to use as he pleased; she wanted him to be in top physical shape after all. It was one of the only things he liked about this place. But it wasn't enough to make him happy.

His ears flicked slightly as he posed half-heartedly for himself, tail swishing from side to side in annoyance.

Admittedly, he hadn't looked this good in a while. His amethystine eyes glanced over his form quickly; he'd bulked out, it was obvious now.

The fresh, high-quality food Karen bought was doing wonders for him, plus the abundance of physical duties to keep him busy had resulted in a thicker physique than he'd had in all his years of travelling. Every inch of him was thicker and more muscular. His hair was sleek, silky and well groomed, his sable skin was supple and well maintained, but his eyes?

His eyes were tired.

So very, very tired.

He focused and pushed a fake smile onto his face. There were worse places to be than this, he knew that. He bloody well knew that. But this wasn't him.

People would kill for a set-up like this. He was surrounded by hi-tech, cutting edge, quality pieces of personal fitness equipment, in a glass and mirrored room in a private estate that was surrounded by pristine emerald fields, snowy mountains and crystal rivers. This was how some nomads could only dream of living; fresh air in their lungs, eating well, surrounded by the beauty of nature and housed in a sleek, advanced and rather cushy mansion. Absolutely, there were worse places to live.

The collar buzzed alive again.

"Oh, the pool needs cleaning today too, Diego. Could you see to that sooner rather than later? I think I fancy a swim this morning." The voice cooed again.

But this?

"Actually, do it straight after breakfast please."

This was hell.

12