All Comments on 'Sweetheart Succubus Ch. 04'

by FingerFuckinFieri

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I absolutely LOVE this series. Great idea on the story. Amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This series is really exciting and really well written!

No1holywoodNo1holywoodalmost 6 years ago

Would like to read more of this story

tora58tora58almost 6 years ago

This is an interesting take on Succbi in general and a surprisingly believable romance.

I hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More, please!!! This series is outstanding!!!

I agree with the other readers - this is a WONDERFUL series - and more chapters are eagerly awaited by your audience, dear author! Extremely well written - very engaging and a really enjoyable FUN read!! If I weren't already married, I would LOVE to have a girlfriend like Melissa! Am hoping in the coming chapters they really will make their relationship completely official - as in openly (and repeatedly) declaring to each other "I love you" and commit 100% to each other (as in she moves in with him or vice versa) - maybe some cool stuff from the coven meeting where there is some kind of spiritual ceremony where they could actually get married (and a way for them to be married civilly as well, since Melissa can completely disguise as a human). I understand that in the spiritual world, once a spirit (PARTICULARLY succubi) claim a human as a mate (and typically they mate with only one human and it is for all eternity - a complete, never-ending love), they are fiercely protective, giving, loving (and, of course, rather possessive and jealous) and will go to the ends of the universe for the one they love - and that said love truly is eternal. Please write more - and perhaps consider working something super romantic like that into the coming chapters - they make an AWESOME couple! Maybe down the road he gets Melissa pregnant?! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous