All Comments on 'Swelling Need'

by proseinagarden

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ComingUpSmellingLikeRosesComingUpSmellingLikeRosesabout 1 year ago

Susie sounds like a lucky girl! :D good job on this one…

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

As a near hopeless romantic I love what you’ve created around Moriah and Suzie — the richly developed believable characters, the simmering/evolving relationship and the sex scenes never gratuitous sidebars rather so nuanced/revealing of personalities and elements of their relationship. Yep, I got caught up; have reread and will continue to do so — you create easy/revealing dialogue; sometimes so funny/sassy, other times poignant, always a nice fit with the moment/scene. Maybe the end of this romance — the closing scene in this piece is beautiful/beautifully crafted. If so, hope you continue to share your imagination and creativity.

proseinagardenproseinagardenabout 1 year agoAuthor

@ComingUpSmellingLikeRoses

;) naw…Moriah‘s the lucky one darling…tx

toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

I loved the Wizard of Oz scene at the beginning. And the segue into hot sex.

JS60007JS600079 months ago

I have just started reading your stories. I love how you have back tracked with Suzie and Moriah. So many others do the usual slow burn where things have to build up from the start. They are so rigid and "scripted".

As to Moriah and Suzie, they are hot, sexy and real. Enjoying it immensely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userproseinagarden@proseinagarden
Happy Oscars watch night, everyone! Shout out to Nyad! Annette Bening and Jodie Foster being buddies forever? Yes! :) Hopefully, the queerness shines through today but, either way, I will be watching Anya Taylor-Joy AVIDLY… Cillian Murphy is always awesome! *clap* My quick...