Swim Coach 18 - Coach's Pride & Joy

Info
Coach & The Team get the celebration they had cumming!
156 words
4.49
26.2k
14
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LushinLace
LushinLace
3,808 Followers

Another episode in the Swim Coach series is here!

The team regrets that coach missed out on the traditional celebration activities after winning Nationals, so they make sure she gets what's cumming to her.

Enjoy!

~ Coach Lacey 😜



NOTE: This might be my longest audio yet, because I finally got to most, if not all, of the names submitted oh so long ago. So hopefully some of you will enjoy hearing Coach talk dirty to you personally. For those who'd like to be included in future... submit your name in the comments and if there are more Swim Coach stories, I'll try to include you in the fun!

*All the characters depicted are aged 18+ and all interactions in this audio are consensual. This content does not encourage violence or harm towards anyone, this is strictly a fantasy, this is not real. This audio is recorded by an adult and was made for adults only.*

--:--
--:--
1.0
LushinLace
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey lush. I'm Daniel. I would love to be included in one of your future coach stories. I followed this series since the beginning and I have heard every audio you've made. You shouldn't be on the Hall of Fame list, you should be the title at the top. Just awesome. You never fail to get the job done for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing and hot story!!! I’ve followed the whole series and been waiting anxiously for the players to gangbang their coach! Lucky milf. Lol. When does Alex get his turn to fuck her or does he just like organizing it all. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When is chapter 19 going to be unveiled

Rock hard in anticipation

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Larry would love to be a cumming attraction

GashlasherGashlasherover 2 years ago

Wow Lacey. That was an epic of an audio. And performed with excellence as always.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

My Wife and the Cross-Country Team Coach's joke offer leads to unexpected encounter with team.in Group Sex
Card Game With Couples Storm leads to sharing, swapping, and so much more.in Group Sex
Fucked at My Son's Soccer Game A mother is seduced by someone from the opposite team.in Mature
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
More Stories