All Comments on 'Swim Coach 18 - Coach's Pride & Joy'

by LushinLace

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
campswampycampswampyover 2 years ago

Wow, I love the length of this one ! And Skip certainly had a great time, finally getting his turn with Coach Lacey, she is an eager little Fucktoy. 💦💦 I can’t wait for my next turn 💥💥 The image of her standing topless with the whole team topless is an interesting visual.

Again, thanks for your stories 😜

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the story; it's right up my alley ! Wished u would have brought hubby into it sooner, and let him watch his slutty wife... I'm a voyeur and love ur stories where you discribe to him and tell him what ur doing/did...

1DirtyOldMan1DirtyOldManover 2 years ago

Wow Coach Lacey,that was an awesome celebration you had with the boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very satisfyingly

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So amazing and would love to hear you say my name. My name is Robin

marx810marx810over 2 years ago

This is very much the reason you have the following you have. I can't even imagine the effort both in planning and in doing the actual audio that would have gone into making this. Just the scripting alone of keeping everyone straight blows my mind. I'm sure I've said this before, but I'll say it again. You truly have a gift for this and you are very much appreciated. Also, I was grinning like an idiot when I heard my name lol. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing, would love to have you say my name "Daniel "

TheMasterUneedTheMasterUneedover 2 years ago

Wow!! 4 years in the making and now this. I can't wait to listen to this. Thank you so much for all of your hard work. You know how much this all means to me personally and how much you are appreciated.

As always your GGG

chieftwochieftwoover 2 years ago

I love your work but not really into gang bangs; but you handled this very well particularly with the final 10 minutes.

keep up the great work.

meadowbaremeadowbareover 2 years ago
LuvuLace

Hey Coach...I need training too..

..Lee

GashlasherGashlasherover 2 years ago

Wow Lacey. That was an epic of an audio. And performed with excellence as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Larry would love to be a cumming attraction

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When is chapter 19 going to be unveiled

Rock hard in anticipation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing and hot story!!! I’ve followed the whole series and been waiting anxiously for the players to gangbang their coach! Lucky milf. Lol. When does Alex get his turn to fuck her or does he just like organizing it all. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey lush. I'm Daniel. I would love to be included in one of your future coach stories. I followed this series since the beginning and I have heard every audio you've made. You shouldn't be on the Hall of Fame list, you should be the title at the top. Just awesome. You never fail to get the job done for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLushinLace@LushinLace
Hi my Luscious Ones, Thanks for always being so good to me here! 🥇OMG!! I'm getting closer to 4000 followers here! THANK YOU!!!! 💋 I promise to think of an extra special naughty tale to share with you all when I reach that goal! I'm going to be enjoying reading (and crea...