All Comments on 'Swimming Pool Encounter Ch. 02'

by ABC40

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fanasy mine

This part follows one of my fantasies. I'm looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

This series so far is amazing , can't wait for the follow up and hopefully more after that one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was hot

This was pretty hot, but I think it would have been hotter with two Futa girls.

WazulaterWazulaterover 8 years ago
I Like it

You've certainly captivated my interest and have me longing for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not as tightly written or edited as well as the first. To point the editing needs some work. In particular, the paragraph which reads: "As I looked up Kate came into view, laying on the end of the bed all I could see was the base of Kate cock and balls as she positioned one of her legs either side of my head, leaned forward, and started to rub her cock against Kate." Perhaps the worst.

That said, Kate's antics could not be predicted and kept me reading.

Rapier875Rapier875over 2 years ago

Yet another story with no end.

Isn't there any way they could be highlighted if left unfinished for say 12 months so that if like me others don't like reading unfinished stories we would know before we started reading ?

There was another story on here consisting of 27 long chapters that wasn't finished - it's just so disappointing !

Rapier

Cheerleader FanCheerleader Fanover 1 year ago

This one was better than part one in content, but both could use editing work. Sadly I fear this is falling on deaf ears since it's been seven years and part three has not materialized. If it does happen I'd love to read it, though.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

it was so hot!! need for the story to continue, hope he and Laura become a couple and Kate controls them for a long time!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous