All Comments on 'Swinger Training'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Not Realistic

I don't believe it would be realistic that he goes back to her and expect she's going to remain faithful after tasting ecstacy with a bigger cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
DeeeLusionary at the least

No wonder her first cuck didn't last before he divorced her. Your picture was one of stupidity and I can't believe even you could write it without second thoughts well beyond your words.

Any woman who would gamble with her supposed love this way deserves to be outside any relationship. Swinging is never balanced unless neither party cares for the other. It is a selfish act without rationale nor true feeling for the other.

It is a stopgap - a station slightly before the end as neither cares anymore about the other. By the time the light goes on the fire of their relationship has been long gone. Sad but deserved of each - especially the initiator who wanted more - and less.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 17 years ago
A Contrarian Opinion

I think this is a well written story. The sex is erotic and John's character is honest about his doubts and the things they did that he liked. Sara did try to suck them into a lifestyle that didn't really fit their relationship - hopefully Sara is sincere at the end of the story when she realizes that it isn't going to work (ought to be a duh! because her first marriage probably failed for a similar reason).

<p>I thought John's reactions were realistic and at the end he had to weigh whether his life would be better with Sara or without her. It will take a while for John to trust her, but if they push out four or five rug rats, she'll be too busy to get bored (that's my prescription for this marriage).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I and I'm sure others hope you will continue this

story and tell us how it actually ends. Will they stay married or go their seperate wys? Will she stay true or turn him inot a cuck? Will he accept being acuck? You have to finish this story.

RPBPhotoRPBPhotoabout 17 years ago
I Enjoyed It, But...

I always enjoy your stories. Like all of the others, this one was very well written. However, I agree that the train wreck at the end of the road towards the open lifestyle was telegraphed from so far away, that some different ending was called for.

If nothing else, I'd like to see a follow up story. Thanks for submitting this story and please keep writing. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
too long

i liked most of the story. although iv'e never done it it, it how I would envsion swinging to be. The big black cock always seems to ruin everything.

Too much detail in beginning

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Jeez. There's more to a guy than a big cock

I am amazed at the readers of this and other stories who think that cock size is the beginning and end of a relationship, that all the other aspects of a guy can't overcome the size of his dick. You are apparently living on the dark side of Uranus. You need to come back to earth.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeabout 17 years ago
I hope this isnt the end

I want to know what happens next. He cant stay with her can he? Even the most love-blinded of fools would wake up and realize that this was where she was headed all along. Almost everything in their relationship was her manipulating him into letting her screw guys that really satisfied her in a way that allowed her to keep him around for emotional/financial/whatever stability. She even got her friends to pretend he was a good lover just so she could eventually get back to the big cocks she loved so much. 'Come on XXXXX, you just gotta fuck him and lay it on thick about how great it is. I know he's kinda disappointing in the sack but he is really reliable and if we play this right, I will be back as a full fledged member of our group and we wont have to keep sneaking around anymore. Just close your eyes and pretend its someone else. It will only take 5 minutes anyway.' giggle giggle snicker snicker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I dunno, this is not usually my cup of tea

I guess its an alright story as it goes. She's not a whore but thats just cuz she doesn't get paid. She did manipulate him into swinging, and it will destroy them as a couple just as it did with her first marriage. I can't see how he can ever compare to multiple partners. I mean why have only him when she can have more dick than one man could ever provide.

Grant In Newfoundland

dixiemallarddixiemallardabout 17 years ago
SORRY

THIS TS THE SADDEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
Want to read more

I would like to read more does john and sara get back and does Cindy and Fred get back with them.

Atlanta,Ga

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Whoa

I can't rate this story fairly, because I can't tell if I really liked it or hated it . . . ok, good story that made me feel faintly ill from John's emotions (I'm sympathetic to him). This marriage will crash and burn; she's just too manipulative (and she violated the agreement, which, given what had gone before, shows a fundamental lack of appreciation for him) and they'll ill-matched.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 17 years ago
Grey Eagle 286, you have done much better . . .

In my opinion, this was not one of your better stories. The writing was fairly good, but the characters were difficult to understand. Maybe you wrote the scene on purpose as a lesson to those who mistakenly feel that swinging does not have a price! Sara is divorced and by implication, it had something to do with her swinging as others have also commented. She is now married to the love of her life; John feels the same about her. She then manipulates and manipulates until John is slowly but surely eased into the swinging scene. Even though John loves Sara very much, he has already told her he is not comfortable with swinging. Then he neglects his wife for nearly a month, with no love-making. Unless a young man is out of town for that amount of time, or one partner is ill, a young man who is attracted to (as well as loves) his wife would never go a month without trying to make love to her. He unselfishly puts his jealousy aside in order to try the swinging scene. But when Cindy comes over without her husband Fred, John falls from Grace and has sex with her with his wife's connivance. Sara knows that once the ice is broken, he will feel obligated as a matter of honor, being equal, etc. to go with the flow and let her fuck Fred or whatever other male comes along. "It's just sex . . . " Sorry, but for most women (other than hookers), sex and love are too tightly connected. Interestingly, this is true for quite a few men as well! In the case of those men for whom this does not apply, there is always the jealousy factor, or maybe the fear that wifey will start to feel love and affection for the male/female swinger who is sexually pleasuring them, and he would be correct. This also happens with men who begin to feel love for a woman who sexually pleases them. I doubt most men would take a woman like Sara back, or at least, not without a lot of time, counseling, and talking things out. How could he ever trust her again? How could he have children with her? Why would he not start out by asking her to get tested for STD's along with himself, since no safe-sex practices were followed? GE286, you write much more coherent and believable stories than this one which was disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Typical awful vile GreY Eagle bullshit

this is so unbelievebly bad its hard it is use the right words.

if at the end he says "why would I wnat to live..." then when the wife uttered these words he should said something

WIFE SAYS .... If we both get it at the same time, share it and have the mutual fond memories of the event, it has to help. (IT DOES!?!WHY DOES IT HAVE TO HELP?) My focus will in being sure you are pleased with any experience we have; with me helping to put the smile there, but the important part is that it IS there........

WHAT CRAP!!!! No the impornat thing is that the smile is there because the person you love OUT the smile there ... not b/c some stranger fucked you...

WIFE pshes him into something he is NOT comfortable doing and sets up the rules... then SHE breaks them b/c the other guy has a large cock . Didn't her best friend at the swingers party tell the husband how much his wife is in love?

10 minutes she is fucking another cock in a room so the husband cant stop it...

sure ... good story. really well thought out

NOT

krd-tldkrd-tldabout 17 years ago
Pro and Con

My wife and I have considered the "pros and cons" of exploring our sexuality with other partners and this story touched on a lot of the very issues we considered. Before we knew each other, both of us had multiple partner experiences. And our thought has been, if that was fun, wouldn't it be even more so with a partner we really love and trust?

The open discussion between the characters mirrors our own feelings on how it could be right... but it doesn't take the total train wreck that occured at the end of this story to also say the one thing that may always make it wrong, is it worth taking the chance?

And I wonder then why this total wreck? After such open communication before the first encounter(s) with Fred and Cindy, why hadn't Sara's past experiences at the club and what could happen already been discussed? It made the ending too out of character to be believed. But at the same time, it descibes a reality we have learned about from some friends who have swung... that "just sex" on a regular basis with regular partners can build ties that threaten a marriage...

In the lead character's shoes, I would have felt that Sara was pushing for this lifestyle just to get back to Maurice... It's one thing to be confident enough to admit you can't be the best at everything, and so enjoy giving the best to your partner through someone else while still being a part of it, even if just watching.

It's quite another thing to have your partner disappear and seek out something without your knowledge and partcipation..

As this applies to the story.. I think the end was too

much, and overkilled what otherwise I might have thought a good fictional examination of swinging. Until the disappearing with Maurice, I could have seen the story going either way... they ended up as happy swingers, or they ended up agreeing that it was an adventure they had tried in good faith but couldn't both be happy with...

But the train wreck at the end simnply made it a disaster that broke at least one heart.

Stories of course speak not just with the writer's voice, but are heard with the reader's ears. So it's not really a criticsm of the story so much as experession of my own opinions when I say I would have been happier with a much more low key ending. Such as, the disapearance alone with Maurice never happening, but when they get home and talk it comes out that while the 3 some, and then the couple swing had its problems as well as its eroticsm and turned out OK, that just down and dirty in a club with strangers was too much and made him feel dirty and see her dirty...

I quess Im in favor of consenting couples getting to take chances, even if they turn out to be the wrong thing, without it having to be so painful. Just in case my wife and I at a later date do decide to try a shared eroticsm or two that include other partners. Would have prefered a "happy" ending. where the couple "grew" in their relationship, either by taking a chance and finding something new to share, or by taking a chance and discovering it wasn't best for both of them, but recommiting to each other realising that just trusting each other enough to try was something special...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
give me a fucking break

she's a worthless slut whore he's a pussy wimp; i thought better of yoou than this dogshit drivel, oh well another author wimps out

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 16 years ago
thoughtfull and well written

Better than your average GE286. Thanks for writing. The characters are well wrought and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great

A lot of other comments discuss how its not a good cup of tea for them, and while it wasn't overly graphic or written in my taste either, I thought the story was completely and totally perfect.

The ending was shocking, and makes you want to know more, but as someone in a relationship with an awkward-to-swinging partner, but where we both are very interested in it and have swung only once it perfectly examines swinging.

thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Opening Pandora's Box.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous