Swinging 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a quiet ride home with both of us lost in thought. I garaged the car and secured the house checking doors and turning out lights while Beth was in the Master bathroom. My final task in the kitchen was to pour two glasses of Brandy and carry them into the bedroom. I went to the closet and was hanging up my suit and putting away my dress shoes when I heard the bathroom door open and Beth speak.

"Jon?"

I turned around and there stood my beautiful wife posed with only the bathroom nightlight behind her. Tonight's high heels and jewelry were her only attire.

"Jon I really need to be fucked and fucked really good."

"Not one of my usual lack luster fucks but the kind where I act like you're the sexiest most desirable creature in the world?."

"Yeh, that's the one so get out of that underwear and get it up Big Boy."

That about covered the conversation for the rest of the night. We always have good solid loving sex, sometimes we have really hot horny wild sex but tonight we set a new standard for intensity, orgasms and just plain mind blowing pleasure. An hour and a half later she was cuddled in my arms as we drifted on on the only dry spot left on the bed and she whispered.

"I love you with all my heart and soul but I want to try it Jon. I'm sure our marriage is strong enough to make it. What do you think?

"I'd say that if belonging to this club gets your engine revived up like it just was, then I'm definitely in. You are sure our contract can withstand this amendment."

"We can always drop out if it gets out of hand but right now I believe that we will both get a lot out of it."

So we went to the 'get to know' you barbecue and met the members. Our picture and resume had been circulated and we got the nod to attend our first party. This was the summer pool party. We found out that all the group parties were held at the Ander's home because they had an immense home and large walled grounds with pool and garden.

Sally Carter and Beth had met for drinks after work on a week night after we had gotten the invitation. She prepared Beth for what to wear and what to expect. She also gave us a short resume of the other six couples. The group consisted of.

Jon and Beth Welling. Us

Bud and Sally Carter - our sponsoring couple.

Norm and Betty Anders - affluent lawyers with the party home.

Jeff and Molly Henderson

Charlie and Celia Watson

Dr. Tom and Bea Anderson

Jack and Sally Quine

We got contact information like occupations, street addresses and contact phone numbers for everyone. It appeared that all the members were from three northern Tampa suburbs and were white collar professionals.

Beth and I went over the information she had come home with and had a long conversation about the party and just how far we were going to take our participation on the first group party. After we had discussed and agreed on all aspects of the event she asked me to come over and stand in front of her.

"Please undress me." I did noting that her nipples were extraordinarily hard and her sex smell was particularly acute..

"And now I will undress you." And she did. I'm sure she noted my state of readiness.

She then took my hand and placed it over her heart and placed hers over mine.

"I pledge to you husband that nothing either of us encounters with this venture will affect my love and devotion to you or to our marriage. In any encounter I have with another man I will never disrespect you or for one moment wilI I forget that you are the man in my life. I love you now and always will. We have been partners since kindergarten and will be to the grave. Understood?"

"Understood. Now, have you thought of a way we could seal the pact?"

That night we did a very adequate sealing. In fact we did so much sealing that we were both late for work the next morning and still had grins on out faces the next evening.

We abstained from sex for two days before the party. I was a little anxious about the event not so much for myself but for our marriage and the woman I loved. Beth was quiet but didn't seem nervous as she dressed in her best bikini and covered it with a new wrap. Per our instructions we had a change of clothes and toilet articles for a possible overnight stay. I had on a swimming suit and covered it with a polo shirt and shorts.

The Anders lived in a gated community that had a guard station. I gave him our name and we were given directions to J Norman's house. Estate would be a better name for a six car garaged home. Norm and his wife Betty treated us warmly as if we were long lost relatives. He was an impressive outgoing personality and his wife matched him in demeanor. Betty was a 40 year old honey blonde with the body of an early thirtyish fashion model. Her impressive breasts were barely contained by an unlined cotton bikini top and she took over my introduction to the group. I watched helplessly as Norm escorted Beth off and Betty took me in a different direction.

"Don't you worry hun. J Norman won't do anything untoward with your precious. He's just going to introduce her to the guys while I take you around and show you off to the ladies."

Introduce me she did. I have to say that on the whole there were no dogs in the group and all but Sally Quine had an aura of warm sexuality. Beth of course was the most naturally beautiful but these women were definitely OK looking. After the party I made some notes on what I could remember about each of them and the following is what I recalled about each.

Beth Welling - My wife, beautiful white blonde 112 lbs, 32B, 39yrs. multi orgasmic, sensual, gorgeous.

Betty Anders (J Norman) - honey blonde, forties, aggressive, earthy sexy, smart, dominant, 38-40C

Sally Carter (Bud) - quiet, possibly submissive, brunette, nice figure, 36C

Molly Henderson (Jeff) Brunette, warm, cuddly looking, sort of round and pudgy without being actually fat or overweight. Gives you the feeling you would like to curl up with her on a cold winter night under a quilt. 36? 5'2" 135?

Celia Watson (Charlie) Perky, short redhead, sharp, smart, sexy, 32B+

Bea Anderson (Dr Tom) Short little dynamo with disproportionately large boobs for her frame, surgical?, nice warm personality

Sally Quine (Jack) Blonde, slightly on plain side but made up and dressed sexy, maybe high on something, intense and trying to hard to be cool and sexy 34A

Betty was the Mother Superior of the Group. She and her husband Norman had founded the first club nine years before with the Andersons and the Watsons. That core has stayed constant over the years with at least one new couple being added each year because of turnover. As she guided me from lady to lady she fed me little tidbits about each of them and it was obvious to me who her favorites were and who she just tolerated. It was interesting because she also dropped tidbits about the husbands and it turned out that some of the ladies she just tolerated had what she considered hunks for husbands. I guess that explained her not booting out certain less favored ladies.

The tour lasted over an hour and as part of it she showed off the first floor of her home, garden and pool area. Most of the way we carried gin and tonics or sampled finger food from trays. I got glimpses of Beth from time to time and it looked like Norm was treating her fine. From what I could see she was social and engaged as she was introduced and generally shown off. From what I could see, she appeared to be engaging quite well with the men Nevertheless Betty reassured me.

"You can see her over there on the far side of the pool. Norm is taking care of your bride as if she might break. Now then, I have to deal with the caterers and get things set for dinner so I'm going to pass you off to my dearest friend and the second sexiest old lady here, Celia Watson. I'm sure you remember her, she's the perky redhead with those sweet tits to die for. Don't say anything but she had them fine tuned a couple of years ago and the plastics guy did a fabulous job. Not a hint of a scar and she says the sensations she gets when I guy sucks on her nipples are out of this world."

Catching Celia's attention she motioned her over and said.

"Thanks for taking over escort duty Ceil. Got to play hostess for a couple of minutes."

"No problem Betts. I'll take over the onerous task of sheparding this gorgeous hunk of man. Come on Jon you can buy me a drink and I'll fill you in on all the dirty secrets that Betty missed. I know that she is very frank and open. But I know there is one thing she didn't tell you cause it's my assignment to fill you in. I know you've been told that this party is clothes on, no swapping. Technically that's true for the pool/garden party and dinner. However, after dinner nonswappers go home and the swappers pair up for the evening and are welcome to stay through to breakfast."

"Thanks for the warning. That means I've got to talk to my wife now before dinner."

"Right, she's there by the pool with Norm so let's head over there in a second but first I want to tell you that if the two of you decide to stay I would be more than happy to spend the evening showing you the ropes. It wouldn't hurt to get your feet wet early. What do you think?"

"Well thanks so much for the invite but we hadn't planed on staying so let me check with Beth OK? I really appreciate your offer but I have to put it off temporarily."

"No problem. In fact I'm impressed that you thought of her first and not getting us hot chicks into bed."

As we talked she was guiding us over to Norm and Beth. Beth's face lit up when she saw us approaching. She held out her arms to me and moved into my embrace for a warm kiss. Over my shoulder I heard Celia say.

"Norm, let's give them a minute to discuss tonights arrangements. Did you fill her in?"

After our kiss I moved the two of us off to the side and found a garden bench we could sit on and have a little privacy.

"So sweetheart, quite a lot to absorb in a short period of time."

"You're telling me. Especially the bit about tonight. Norm said that they do it this way so that people don't fret about jumping in right away. I was shocked but OK. Did Betty or Celia tell you?"

"Yes and Celia volunteered herself."

"Well, you've always been partial to redheads."

"I've always been more partial to white blondes."

"OK but she is that perky type that will fuck your eyeballs out."

"So do I take it you want to stay?"

Beth looked up at me with sort of a guilty look on her face and a coy smile.

"Norm told me right after we got here. He told me that it wasn't mandatory but that if I was interested to keep the possibility in mind as he introduced me to the other five men. So as we met each guy they all volunteered to be my partner for the evening. Norm of course made his pitch right away and if it's OK with you, I'd like to stay tonight."

"Who did you pick if you don't mind me asking?"

"Well I had trouble picking after spending only five or so minutes with each of them so I was going to either just go home or pick Norman. When I told him that he suggested a little game they call twelve minutes in paradise. All six men get twelve minutes in private with me and I pick one to spend the rest of the night with. What do you think? Does it make sense or make me sound like a whore?"

"Certainly it's a way to get your feet wet fast. Do you suppose the girls have something comparable?"

"For two virgins we're moving pretty fast. Look Sweetheart I'll do whatever you say from fucking all of the guys to going home and never talking about this again. I want to do what we can both live with."

"I agree. Let's do the paradise thing and if there's a problem for either of us we can bail. OK?"

We sealed the deal with an all consuming kiss and hug. I called Norm and Celia over and told them we wanted to do the twelve minute thing. The smiles on their faces told us their reaction. Norm was the first to speak.

"Good choice. We're serving dinner in ten minutes and after we eat the caterers need twenty minutes or so to get cleaned up and out of the building. We'll adjourn to get ready using two of the large upstairs bedrooms. There is one at each end of the upper halls. Jon will be in one room and Beth in the other. The order of visitors will be by drawing numbers from a hat. After dinner Betty will get Beth settled in her room and I'll give you a few pointers and settle you in yours. Everything OK?"

With sheepish grins on our faces we agreed. The dinner was the typical dinner party for fourteen. The food and wine were top notch but neither Beth or I ate a lot. It seemed we were a little nervous and preoccupied. Celia and her husband Charlie bracketed us and kept up a constant dialogue but surprisingly we were preoccupied. After dessert the caterers packed up everything including the dirty dishes and got it out to their van. By unspoken word the guys, minus Norm and I went back out to the pool area for an after dinner drink. The girls less Beth and Betty disappeared to another location. Beth and I were escorted upstairs and parted with a quick kiss and a long soulful look that said everything.

"Come on this way Jon. This floor has two master suites. Beth will get our regular bedroom and you will be down the hall this way."

My room had a huge king bed and an attached bathroom.

"You'll be in here Jon. Now, some advice. All six of the ladies that come in here are going to want a quick sample of your dick either in their mouth or pussy. Some of them like anal but that's not feasible in the short time of each visit. If I were you I'd greet them at the door in your shorts or if you're confident, bare assed. Compliment them for an article of clothing or lack thereof. A remark about nice tits or ass always goes over well. Quick trip to the bed, check for pussy lube and in you go. If you can, give them a quick orgasm but try not to bust a nut unless you have superman like recuperation powers. The gong for 12 minutes comes fast so don't worry about it if she doesn't cum. Help her out the door because in three minutes the next lady will be there. Now, word is Betty will be last so if you can hold out give her a treat and if you want a cheerleader in the club keep her all night. Questions? OK. Use the head if you need to and get ready because the first lady will be here in five minutes."

Talk about a blur. I greeted Bea Anderson at the door. Her robe hit the floor and she did a slow spin showing off her short body and fantastic large boobs. I was later to find out that her husband was a plastic surgeon but that's irrelevant now. She took care of my underwear and led me by the dick to the bed. Her orgasm came fast and as the gong sounded she gave me a wet kiss and said

"Welcome stud. Keep me in mind for later. OK?"

Celia Watson, Molly Henderson, Sally Carter and Sally Quine followed in a wild continuum of nice boobs and vaginas ready and willing for cock. Three out of the four came on my dick but I had no luck with the last Sally. She gave me the impression that she was just playing a role and didn't really have her heart in the game. Our hostess Betty was the last. She was horny and I was ready to cum after an hour of fucking. Next to my wife her's was the tightest and most expressive pussy of the night and as I came when the gong sounded I asked her to be my companion for the night.

"You didn't ask me because Norm told you too did you?"

"Nope. I asked you because you are beautiful, smart and sexy with the next best pussy to my wife's."

"Good answer. Now, I have a couple of hostess tasks but I'll be back in ten minutes. Please run us a bath and we can play and soak in the tub while you rest up."

In a whirl she was gone and I lay thinking back on what had just happened. After only having sex with one woman in my first 39 years, I had just sampled the fruits of six more in little more than an hour. Wow! The enormity of what had just happened came cascading over me and I was swamped with thoughts and feelings and emotions that I had never encountered before. Suddenly I thought of Beth. She had instigated all this and I wondered how she was coping. Was she upset or fulfilled. I wouldn't know until tomorrow. Now that she's had a half a dozen cocks how would I match up? Would she still want me and love me?

I almost drifted off to sleep when I heard people out in the hall and remembered that I was on bathtub detail. I moved my body to the bathroom, located the plug for the tub and started it filling. Taking advantage of the wait I peed, brushed my teeth and in the mirror I saw in my reflection that there was a full length mirror behind me. Turning I caught my full image and what I saw looking back at me wasn't all that bad. I've always been athletically oriented from football, track and cross country as a kid and recreational running and weights as an adult. Diet and exercise had kept me lean and fit and coupled with a not so bad cock, I was a not so bad catch. I was almost set to strike a pose as a joke when Betty came in. She smiled at me but glanced down at the tub and scurried to turn the water off.

"Got to leave some space for us sweetie."

Betty is a mid forties mother of two but when she hung up her robe on a wall hook and turned to me I swore she looked ten years younger. She caught me admiring her body and gave me an impish smile and posed so I could study her. She has at least 38 Ds tipped with rose colored nipples and are remarkable firm.

"I hope you are planning on more than just ogling my boobs because I barely got a taste of you before."

Now she was right before me and I gathered her into my arms and brought her warm sexy body up against mine. My rapidly hardening cock was up and firm against her belly and she moved up and down a bit as she said.

"Really nice cock Jon. All the girls commented that you acquitted yourself beautifully. That gauntlet of the 12 minute deal is hard on a guy and you were one of the few that has ever mad to to the sixth woman. You've got great stamina and I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with you. Now let's get in the water. We can fuck later."

We played in the water for a half hour or so rejuvenating tired muscles for the upcoming round. It was weird for me to be so casually naked with another woman, especially one so good looking and sexually available. We took turns washing and pleasuring each other and finally when the water started to cool, we stepped out into fluffy towels. While Betty touched up her makeup she directed me to open a wine from the small cooler in the bedroom. I found a nice Chardonnay, corkscrew and glasses. I opened the wine and poured two glasses. Reentering the bathroom I again admired the nude body fixing her hair. Handing her a glass I said.

"A toast to the hostess."

We took a sip and then she raised her glass and said.

"And here's to Jonathon and his gorgeous wife Elizabeth. Welcome to our home."

There was a small bench in the spacious bathroom in front of a makeup mirror. I sat and watched Betty primp.

"Did you talk to Beth?"

"Yes. She sent you a message. I recorded it on my phone. Do you want to watch it or should I send it to your phone?"

"Both, play it and send it to me."

Seconds later I was watching the small screen filled by a shot of Beth in a bathroom nude from the waist up brushing out her hair. A voice off screen was asking 'do you have a message for your husband?' '

"Yes, Dear Jon, I've been a bad girl and was fucked by six men. Please don't hate me but I loved it. I going to spend the night with another man now and expect to be fucked again several times. I will need to be severely punished tomorrow. Please? I love you my darling."

"So it looks like she made it through OK."

"I think she'll be just fine. The twelve minute thing works great for newcomers because there isn't a lot of anticipation, just quick fucks and before you know it you've blown through six guys. No emotional entanglements just no muss no fuss fucking. Now, how about you? You were a one girl man and suddenly you've screwed six new women. Are you OK?"