Swinging 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course. Look you guys are our friends and we want to share New Years with you. If you want I'll pass the word on the swap thing."

"I'll take care of that at the table if you don't mind."

After Norm left Beth rubbed her pussy against my still lumpy pants and said.

"Only you tonight Big Fella. And if you want, only you forever. It was different and kind of fun to sample different cocks but you're all I really need and have ever wanted. Believe me, it's no sacrifice being exclusive with you."

That brought on another kiss and then a reluctant straightening of clothes. It seems that her breasts had somehow escaped her plunging bodice. She was about to resettle them but I said.

"Leave the girls out for a minute. I didn't say I have given up exhibitionism Why not give the boys a treat?."

With that I took her hand and we walked down the hall to the dining room. Everyone was seated when we got there. I pulled out Beth's chair and seated her with her beautiful tits proudly on display for the table. Before seating I said.

"Beth and I will only be making love with each other tonight but we don't want to spoil anyone else's fun or any of the planned activities. So, if anyone needs a judge for contests or an arbitrator for disputes we will be happy to assist. Now Dear it's time to cover up the girls so the caterers aren't embarrassed."

That was met by boos from the guys and cheers from the ladies who didn't like the competition from Beth. As we ate we were polite with our friends but every chance we got we were like lovebirds with hands on each other, little kisses and caresses. It was obvious to everyone at the table that we were going to get together soon and I expect the guys were a little pissed that Beth was out of the rotation tonight and the girls were pissed that their man wasn't just like me.

The dinner, desert and after dinner drinks were all excellent and enjoyed by all. The caterers cleaned up and packed their van quickly and were on their way by 9:30. I supposed they were anxious to to get home for their own celebrations. Our ladies took turns touching things up in the powder rooms and were ready for the dress judging as the catering van was pulling down the drive.

Norm had six chairs set up for the men in the living room and as soon as we were seated the contestants came in one at a time to the stripper tune on the stereo. A random draw brought in Bea Anderson first. Bea is a short little dynamo with a very athletic build and boobs disproportionately large for her petite frame. She was wearing a short frilly dress that allowed her trim little thighs to show to their best advantage. Her obviously unbound breasts were fun to watch move beneath the cloth but were not displayed by an open bodice. She however made up for that by showing the bare back and then bending over at the waist and giving us a long look at her pretty little clamshell from the rear.

Number two was Celia Watson. She of the red hair top and bottom and her perky B's up and out displayed on a shelf bra built into her dress. The dress by the way was the same shade as her hair and was so tight that her lack of panties was obvious. Not to be outdone by Bea, she gave us a long look at her bare puss with cute little red top knot.

Number three was Sally Carter. She has a beautiful firm C cup bosom, lovely blonde hair and was wearing a unique dress that was knee length and buttoned all the way from head to foot. Unfortunately all but one of the buttons had come undone and so her charms were "accidentally" on display.

Four was Molly Henderson and her spectacular D hooters. She has the biggest tits in the group and doesn't hesitate to show them off to interested parties. She was wearing a very tight and very deeply cut dress that went almost down to her belly button and showed the sides of her breasts up to and occasionally including her nipples.

Five was our hostess Betty Anders who took a deep bow when congratulated for the dinner. She got an even louder round of applause when the entire top of her dress accidentally fell down to her waist displaying those lovely B+ tits

The sixth and last contestant was my wife, the beautiful Beth Welling. The catcalls and whistles were loud because she was naked except for her four inch high heels and jewelry. Proudly she stalked into the room and slowly paraded in front of the men. When she got to me she stopped, pointed at my chest and exclaimed.

"I choose you. Does anyone dispute my claim?"

Hearing no objections she settled into my lap and while Norm announced that the contest was a six way tie and that the party was adjourning to the cabanas for the traditional game of 12 minutes of heaven, Beth and I explored each others tonsils. I was just vaguely conscious of people leaving the room and heading out to the lanai. Beth and I on the other hand made love on one of the Anders expensive couches. Both of us were primed and ready for the last two hours and so guess what. Thats right, no extended foreplay. Disposal of my clothes took about ninety seconds so it gave Beth more than enough time to arrange a few pillows and recline with spread legs while impatiently fingering herself. Bam! I was in and her legs were surrounding my butt like an octopus.

What followed was an intercourse unlike all but a very few in all the times my wife and I have had sex. Usually during sex a wide ranging spectrum of thoughts and fantasies stream through my mind helping to direct or postpone or enhance the act. This time only one thought directed everything. This woman is mine and I was done sharing Our actual physical act may have been over in five minutes or five hours, I have no idea. All I know is that we were masses of wet sweaty protoplasm cuddling together and murmuring sweet nothings to each other. My fingers delicately traced her perfect nose and neck and ears as I studied each and every freckle and beauty mark on her. Her nipples were salty and soft as I gently laved them with my tongue.

"We're going to owe Norm and Betty a couch cleaning. I'm afraid I've leaked about a gallon on it."

"I love you Beth."

"And I love you baby. Only you, you know that."

"There's something else. I've suddenly gotten possessive as if you were my property which you clearly are not."

"What if I want to be your property? What if I feel the same about you fucking these whores?"

"Here's a thought. What if we are each others property or better yet what if our marriage is community property and our only rule is no extra marital fucking."

"What do we do with our group?"

"I don't see why we can't socialize with them. We just can't fuck them."

"Can we still be voyeurs and exhibitionists? You know I've always gotten off on that."

"Well, why don't we go out to the lanai and relax with a drink on a futon.

As we sat up on the couch I got my feet on the floor and Beth stood in front of me. Her pussy was only inches away and I grabbed her butt before she could move and did my best at cleaning her up with my mouth.

"Oh fuck Jonathon. Your tongue is god dam magic but I'm all gooey so let's hit the pool or hot tub."

Pulling me to my feet she led the way to the pool area. Five of the cabanas were in use from the sounds coming out of the slatted doors. The hot tub was unoccupied so we slipped into the water with a long neck beer each. We were just settled in when a chime sounded indicating a partner change. The game they were playing was twelve minutes of heaven only with multiple partners. With some groans, the cabana doors started opening and somewhat fucked out looking men were exiting. They had three minutes to pee, grab a drink or a dunk in the pool and then back into the breech. They all greeted us and three of the five guys asked Beth if she was back in the mix. To each she politely turned them down with a "sorry my dance card is filled."

For the next three or more hours we lounged in and out of the water and made intermittent love on one of the futons. We had no reservations about having sex in front of these people because of our history. Eventually the ladies emerged from the cabanas looking very fucked out. Most adjoined to the bathroom for a douche and makeup repair. Upon their return they stopped by our futon and even if we were making love they would stop and sit down next to us and ask if we wanted company. We gently turned them down but made it clear that they could stay and watch lovemaking if they wished.

The Anders have a big old mansion and so we all had beds. We slept in a older double bed spooned together like we did in college. Another bed in the room was occupied by I think Jeff Henderson and Sally Carter.

Morning found us all gathered in the Anders large kitchen making sausage, pancakes, eggs and toast by the assembly line process. Most of us ate out around the pool. It was a very pleasant morning in the 70's as New Years Day usually is in Florida. Most some of the women wore panties to hold the pads they needed because of drainage. Other than that the ladies were all topless and it was really relaxing and mildly erotic seeing all the exposed flesh. Every so often my dick gave a little perk me up stir but frankly, Beth had literally fucked me out. About 11 we said our goodbyes. We would see the Anders frequently but the rest of these folks perhaps never again. Would I miss them? Not as long as I had my sweetheart. As far as I was concerned, we had graduated from Swinging 101 with flying colors.