Swinging 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First you have to strip big fella. I want to see the goodies again before you get to play with the girls."

Ten seconds later my shirt, shorts and loafers were discarded and little Jonathon was stroking back and forth across her belly as we swapped spit. I loved the full body contact with her because her skin was literally baby smooth. Either she was a genetic anomaly or she spent a fortune on creams and lotions. After experiencing the full body thing for a couple of minutes, I eased her down and immediately moved to her pussy for a taste. Having sampled my talents before she quickly spread her thighs saying.

"Oh yes you sweet man. My puss has been wet all week anticipating your gifted tongue."

Molly's pussy is almost as nice as my wife's. No big unsightly lips flapping around, just nice compact and freshly waxed beauties doing their job of protecting a stubby little clit that was popping out its head waiting for my tongue. As I gently opened her lips her aroma was of strawberries so I knew that she had recently douched. In fact my tongue first drilled into her vagina and her thighs tightened and she moaned in appreciation. Next I traveled up to her clit hood and after a little playful interaction I took her clit in my lips and pulsed it in and out causing her to orgasm repeatedly until she pulled my head away.

"God I can't take any more. Could you please just fuck me?"

Moving up her body I licked my way to her impressive tits and while paying homage to her bright pink nipples, my dick sought and found her pussy. After a slow penetration I moved in and out with an ever increasing tempo until I could tell she was reaching for and finally getting to a really nice orgasm. I let mine fly as well and she almost crushed me in a bearhug. She was panting heavily but when she got her breath she said.

"God Jonathon but you are a wonderful lover. I don't know how Beth ever lets you out of her bed. I love my husband dearly but you are without a doubt the most gifted lover that I have ever had. Now kiss me before I make an even bigger fool of myself."

The next several hours were sensual and pleasant but nowhere as high energy as the first thirty minutes had been. I really loved just cuddling with her and running my hands all over her super soft skin. Not that we didn't partake in any carnal pursuits but they were much lower key but equally pleasurable. All too soon it was time to tidy up and get set to leave. The humid Florida air and our exertions had left us both sweaty and so we took a quick dip in their pool before I dressed to leave. Molly walked me to the garage door in her proud naked state.

"Are you going to dress for Jeff?"

"Oh no, he always wants to claim me as soon as he walks in. Depending on whom he's been with he might not have a lot left in the tank but the trooper that he is, we always celebrate our reunion."

"Same with us. I love having sex with you ladies but with my Beth I'd like to think that it means so much more."

With that she opened the garage door with her remote and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and a pinch on the butt.

"Give Beth my love."

As I drove home my thoughts of course went to thinking about Beth and how her date with Jack had gone. I had only had a brief conversation with him and I found him to be the kind of guy that I just don't like. Loud, brash car salesmen type who love crude jokes have never been very appealing to me and I knew the type turned off Beth also. He had been loudly joking with one of the other guys when I came in at the law office and then abruptly shut up when he saw me. I assumed that I or more likely Beth had just been the butt of some crude joke. Or I was just being paranoid?

Beth wasn't waiting for me when I got in so I locked up the downstairs and went up to the master. The shower was running so I stripped down and went in to join Beth. She was startled to see me and I could see that she was upset about something. I joined her under the spray and took her in my arms. She hugged me fiercely for a moment and as the tension left her body we relaxed under the flow of the water.

Eventually we shut the water off and dried off with some large fluffy towels. I brushed my teeth and headed for bed with my iPad. Beth's bedtime prep which included drying her hair which took a bit longer and I was on the verge of falling asleep before she joined me. She dropped her towel and slipped into bed and Into my arms.

"So tonight did't go very well with Mr. Car salesman?"

"Very perceptive my dear husband. If all the guys in the group were like him I'd quit right now. He was OK when he got here but after we shall we say, did the deed, he got obnoxious. He went on and on about what a great cocksman he was and how I would probably be dreaming about his enormous cock. When he grabbed me by the neck and tried to force me to clean him off I told him to get the fuck out of my house. I got away from him and grabbed my phone and locked my self in the bathroom. He banged on the door and I told him he had a choice of me calling 911, you, a neighbor or Norm. He left all pissed off and I felt like an idiot. However I'm going to register a complaint about him anyway.

I didn't say anything except to hold her extra tight and tell her I loved her. Molly had taken most of the starch out of Jon Jr but he still managed to comfort Miss Kitty before we fell asleep.

I called Norm the next day and filed the complaint for Beth. He thanked me and said boorish behavior would not be tolerated and that he would talk to the offender.

Third Date

By the luck of the draw my third 'date' was Norm's wife Betty Anders. I had spent a full night with her at our first meeting with the group and it had been a very nice experience. She is a partner in her husband's firm and does a lot of their trial work. Tonight she wasn't dressed for a trial but fun in her favorite glitter jewelry and high heels. As I walked in the kitchen door she handed me a tumbler of my favorite scotch and after I took my first sip she pulled me in for a quick tonsil check.

"Fucking 'A' Jonathon, I am so in the mood for your loving I've been dripping all afternoon."

"Old Norm falling down on the job?"

"Of course not. It's just that I've been up to my eyeballs in a trial all week and he's been traveling. I almost burned out my vibrator so if you don't mind, can we just please fuck!"

While she was speaking I was dropping my shirt, loafers and shorts in a pile on the floor. Betty moaned into my mouth as she felt my cock erecting between her legs. I grabbed her butt cheeks and supported her as the minx jumped up and impaired herself on Jonathon Jr. She was wet and ready as her tight vagina sucked in my cock. Our genitals were old friends as if we had been fucking for years. We certainly knew what buttons to push and we did. I knew that she had a real thing for butt play and loved it when I cupped her cheeks and strongly massaged them as she clenched and unclenched her gluteus and did her kegel things. It was a wild almost frantic fuck and it abruptly ended with a gasp and a scream from her. I hadn't come but wanted to find a horizontal surface to finish this round.

"Where to lady?"

"How about the Master babe, it's got the most room to stretch out and ravish each other."

I changed my grip on her butt and switched her to a carrying position. She cuddled against my chest as I headed for the Master bedroom. Betty bade me to stop for a kleenex to dam the flood coming out of her vagina. The bed was already turned down so I had no issues with just laying her down and dropping next to her. Her build was similar to my wife's. Like Beth, Betty had a toned body that belied her 40+ age and motherhood status. Her breasts were just a tad larger than Beth's and if they drooped a little with gravity, it only added to her sensuality. Betty was also a great kisser and as we reinitiated sex we had a long and loving tongue tangle. This wasn't too common with the other women in the club. In fact, romantic kissing was avoided as it was more like making love than down and dirty fucking.

"Are you ready Betty? I'm eager to explore your nether regions if you're so inclined."

"I'm ready honey, ring my chimes."

My hands had been slowly stroking her body from her gorgeous breasts to her waxed pussy and she was moving sensuously in response to my touch. As I cupped her smoothly waxed pussy her legs parted so that I could have free access. My center finger gently probed her labia and found that important little nub and she moaned as I stroked it. Continuing my journey I slid my finger easily into her vagina and hooking up found that bundle of nerve endings known as the G spot. As I worked against it her legs continued to part and I swung over and between them. With her next orgasm I replaced my finger with my cock and she welcomed me with an appreciative moan and by curling her legs around me and locking them behind my waist. This was a loving fuck in every sense of the word. I moved in and out of her slowly making sure to keep the pressure on her clit and by the time I was ready to pop she had come three more times.

As we cooled down she relaxed her legs and while still joined I rolled us onto our sides. I kissed her softly and she returned the caress but eventually the physical reality of life returned then as my soft cock plopped out of her vagina and she quickly cupped her hand to keep from flooding the sheets.

"Let's jump in the shower I'm draining by the bucket full."

After a relaxing shower we dressed in matching terrycloth robes and went down to the hot tub which was out in the screened lanai.

As we settled into the soothing water we sipped some nice brandy and just generally appreciated each other's presence and the delightful Florida night until it was time for me to head home at 11:00.

Beth was short and to the point when I asked her if she had had any Jack like problems. She just said.

"No, far from it."

With that she blushed and couldn't hold my vision. From that I assumed she had a very good experience.

Fourth Date

Sally Carter is a little on the plain side and I didn't really form an opinion on her in our short meeting some months ago. Nevertheless she smiled pleasantly when I entered her kitchen and I could see that the Sally I remembered had been replaced by a wild haired, heavily made up sexy vamp. She was wearing a shelf bra which pushed her breasts with rouged nipples up and out prominently. Her trimmed bush was replaced by a waxed pussy decorated with dangle jewelry.

I was barely in the door when she was all over me.

"Get the fuck in here you sexy man. I need to be fucked now I'm so horny I can't stand it."

As she closed in on me I could smell that she was ready and I quickly confirmed it by running several fingers into her slit.

"That's it. Stick your whole hand in there if you want but I prefer a cock"

A wild Sally squirmed around on my hand as I stroked her clit with my thumb as my fingers plunged in and out of her vagina. As I handled her pussy she was pulling my polo shirt over my head and then struggling with my belt and shorts. She was squealing and jumping as I pulled one and then another and another sharp orgasm from her body. Now I literally threw a gasping for breath body over my shoulder and carried her to the next room.

As we walked she kept moaning.

"God you've got to fuck me Jonathon. I need it so bad please please I'm dying you've got to fuck me."

At the first couch I encountered I draped her over the arm and speared her from the rear. As I entered her she screamed her appreciation and wiggled her ass around so much that I had to slap her cheeks and then hang on with two hands as she popped off climax after climax. What the fuck was going on with this normally reserved bland woman?

My first guess was drugs but I'm no expert. Maybe something like ecstasy? Whatever it was she was going batshit crazy and it was all I could do to hang onto to her hips. Finally after I had lost count of her orgasms she started to slow down and with a huge pussy fart collapsed in place. I walked around to get to her front and found her breathing but passed out drooling. I wanted to make sure she didn't drown in her own saliva and so I picked her up and laid her out straight on the couch with her head on a pillow. Tucking my hard on away I dressed and used my cell to call her husband Bud. He was letting his calls go to auto answer so I just kept dialing back in until he finally picked up.

"What is it?"

"Bud this is Jonathon Welling. Sorry to interrupt but your wife was high on something when I got here and after going orgasm crazy she passed out. Do you know what she is on or should I call 911?"

"Oh God don't call it in. It's EX and we've tried it for fun but she's never passed out before. I warned her not to mix it with booze but she does like her Brandy. Check that but I guess the only thing we can do is let her sleep it off. I'm sorry she fucked things up for you though. She was really looking forward to getting with you tonight. She's been trying to spice things up because she knows she's been coming across as a boring plain Jane."

"I'll check on the Brandy. Sorry again for the interruption but I wanted to make sure she was OK."

"Thanks buddy I'll finish up here and hustle home as soon as I can."

"You're with Beth aren't you. I gave you my opener."

"Right, I'll be there soon."

I checked on the booze and sure enough she had an open bottle on the counter so that was the culprit. I finished dressing, checked on Sally one last time and got in my car. When Sally's husband opened the door I drove out and we exchanged places. He waved his thanks as he took my place in the garage and I drove home.

Guess who was waiting.

"Sorry Sweetheart if I screwed up your evening. Did I interrupt at a bad time.?"

"I'll let you know later. Got any thing left for me?"

"Well Sally was a crazy woman but I never got off so it's all yours babe."

"MY MAN!"

The beautiful Beth and I held each other tightly and she could feel my growing erection against her naked body.

"Let's go to our bed, I've got just the place for your lovely hard on husband."

Fifth Date

My next partner was Bea Anderson. Their home was a slight bit further out than the other members but was on a nice newer street. It was a sprawling single story house with a four car garage. My opener raised door number three. Inside was one open slot and a BMW, and two Jeeps. The lady of the evening was waiting inside in the usual costume of jewelry, pumps and a smile.

"Hi Jonathon, how are you tonight?"

"I'm just fine Bea. I love your jewelry."

I was referring to her nipple dangles and belly button jewel. By now I was within arms length of her and I took her outstretched hands and grasped them. I held her away for a second to take in the whole picture of her petite body and disproportionately large breasts.

"How did such a tiny pixie of a woman ever get such beautifully large breasts?"

"Great genes I guess. I'm the smallest in my family. Mom, my sisters and Grandma are giant milk factories and need custom bras. Now are we just going to talk or is it possible to get some Jonathon action. As I recall from the last gathering you do have some skills."

With that I picked her up and asked for directions. We ended up on a futon in their pool enclosure. She was a fan of cowboy in both directions. I of course preferred the one where I could see the bouncing of her delectable mams. After several rounds of fun we went for a dip and did a few laps to stretch out. She was a personable nice young gal that was a good addition to our group. I hoped that she wouldn't get into the same shit that Sally was in.

We had another round of fun on the futon but I held my orgasm for what was waiting at home. Bea said that was sweet like I was bringing my honey a box of chocolates or some roses.

Sixth Date

The sixth date did not happen as scheduled because Sally and Jack Quine were no longer in the club. Sally would have been fine with a different husband but Beth's and other complaints about Jack eliminated the couple. Things still worked out however because it was the Holidays and time for the big end of year party.

The six month party was held this year at the Anders large home and was coincidently scheduled on New Years Eve. It was supposed to be an all nighter and they have more than enough space to house the whole group. The invitation indicated that the ladies were to wear an evening gown that would be judged at some point in the evening by the men. The sexiest and most revealing would be awarded an appropriate prize. The invitation also indicated that while risqué behavior would be permitted all evening, until dinner was over and the catering and serving staff had departed, public sex would be inappropriate. Private rooms would however be available for the extremely horny.

As we arrived at the Anders, valets parked our vehicles and made sure that our overnight bags were taken care of. Since we were staying over the six couples probably hit the cocktails a little more seriously than usual but most of the men were mindful of the later evening activities and showed a little more restraint than the women.

Speaking of the women, they went all out on the dresses and before we got too sloshed, we had an impromptu fashion show and ranked voting. We used the ranked system because every husband was going to vote for his wife if he knew what was good for him. I'm certainly not a fashion expert but I do know what firms up the old Johnson. Despite the fact that I had seen all of these bodies up close and real personal, the tantalizing coverings or lack thereof still as they say, put lead in the pencil.

Strangely enough the dress on the woman I sleep with every night interested me the most. Actually it was the woman in the dress that did it for me. During cocktails I observed her interacting with the other guests, kissing a cheek here and there, touching a shoulder and gracefully having an easy good time. Not for the first time in my life I realized that I really loved this woman and I definitely didn't want to share her with other men tonight. On impulse I joined the group she was chatting with and putting my hand on her shoulder and said.

"Honey can I talk to you in private for a minute?"

Beth looked at me curiously and said.

"Is anything wrong.?"

"No, not yet."

Then to the group I said.

"Please excuse us this will be quick."

Then I just grasped her hand and led the way to Norm's study.

"Baby I've got a problem. I was at the bar getting a drink and I turned around and scanned the room checking out the ladies for the dress contest. However, all I could see was you. You are the most beautiful person not only in the room but the most beautiful I have ever known or seen. I love you and I want you to be happy but, and I know it's unfair of me to come up with this now but I don't want to share you tonight. I want to make love only with you. I just do not want to fuck the neighbor ladies."

Beth looked into my eyes and I saw a small tear in the corner of her eye. Suddenly she was holding my head in her hands and we were kissing. Not just any kiss but the kind of kiss that removes makeup, triggers instant erections and weeping pussies. Next thing I knew my hands were grasping her butt as we humped against one another.

Suddenly my attention was on the doorway of the study when I realized that Norm was trying to get our attention.

"Sorry to interrupt kids but Betty sent me to tell you that dinner is being served."

We broke the kiss but not the embrace as Beth spoke up.

"Thanks Norm. Give us a couple minutes if you can stall the caterers. Jonathon and I won't be swapping with you and the others tonight but we would like to stay and enjoy your hospitality if that's OK."