Swinging 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Having just had the same experience as her sort of cancels any sort of husbandly outrage. Also there's the fact that I'm about to step into a tub with a gorgeous lady and hopefully have a night of carnal bliss with her."

The time for talking was over and she led me back into her bath by my cock which was somehow standing erect again. The tub was plenty big for the two of us to sit side by side and just gently pleasure each other. It was a unique experience to be intimate with this gorgeous creature after a lifetime of intimacy with only one other person. The sights, smells and especially the texture of her Betty's silky smooth skin were a special thrill. Just watching and feeling a different nipple contract and harden between my thumb and forefinger was a guilty pleasure. The tactile feel of her laser smooth pussy and the hard little button of her clit between my lips almost did me in and from her moans she really appreciated it.

Fucking in the water is no good for female lubrication and so the gentlemanly thing to do was to have both of us stand. Luckily there was a towel rack for her to hang onto as I took her from behind. Her body was slick like an eel as I hung onto her hard handful sized breasts and tight nipples. Betty was verbal and loud telling me exactly what felt the best. She was wild and uninhibited as I pounded into her over and over and over. Suddenly she clutched her a hand over our genital connection and cried out as a humongous orgasm swept over her and the clutching of her pussy set off mine.

It took a minute or so for the tremors and contractions to diminish and for us to once again sink into the warm bath water.

We sat holding each other for a long while before she stared deeply into my eyes and said in a low and sexy voice.

"That my good man was one of the best orgasms of my life. If your beautiful wife ever is silly enough to part ways with you, please, please look me up. Promise?"

I meekly smiled at her and said.

"I don't plan on being dumb enough for her to throw me out but I'll definitely keep you in mind if it happens."

Slowly and carefully we got out of the tub and dried off. Then in warm towels we made our way past all the other bedrooms and headed down the stairs to raid the kitchen. Trays of finger food and small sandwiches were in the industrial sized refrigerator and we loaded a plate of goodies and made our way back upstairs. As we moved down the hall we listened in at the doors of the other bedrooms. I heard Beth's distinctive laugh at the other master but the other rooms were quiet.

The finger food and white wine hit the spot but soon it was time to drop the robes and cuddle in the large king bed. The sheets were fresh because I had only messed up the bedspread earlier in the evening. It was pleasantly sexy as we rested. Her fingers even toyed with my dick for a while and coaxed him into a partial stand but then we both fell asleep. Sometime in the early morning hours I awoke to her riding me cowgirl. That was it until an eight AM wakeup call warning of breakfast at 9. Betty explained to me that the caterer would be delivering covered warm dishes of a selection of breakfast favorites as well as 40 cups of coffee.

My reaction was to run my middle finger into her vagina and curl it up to find her g spot. Two minutes later she was digging her finger nails into my back and begging me to fuck her pussy harder. I tried, I really tried but the best I could give her was three more massive orgasms. I released the last of my readily available cum into her and collapsed for a short nap.

Betty shook me awake at 8:45 and I grabbed a quick shower and pulled on my now dry swimming suit, shorts, polo shirt and sandals. Betty settled for just her bikini and a quick hair comb. The brunch was set up on the patio and luckily it was a beautiful central Florida morning. I made up a pitcher of vodka enhanced orange juice and we sipped on that as the mixed couples joined us and reformed marital couples. I was unsure of how I would react to seeing Beth with Norm. They were in the final group of four to emerge onto the patio. Most of the couples had been in some kind of physical contact and I was prepared for Beth to be doing the same. I was surprised, pleasantly surprised actually when I saw them enter. They were talking animatedly in a friendly banter but he was carrying a box of some sort and she had her arms crossed holding her own shoulders. When she saw me she said something quickly to Norm and then hurried over to me dropping her arms as she came.

We held each other's gaze the whole time till she was in my arms. Neither of us said a word as we hugged and held it for several long minutes. I was taken by her familiar scent and the feel of her body against mine. Despite my recent workout the aphrodisiac of my wife's body had my penis filling and her pussy pushing right back against me. We stood there like that for maybe five minutes until we were aware that the group had gathered around us and led by Norm and Betty were giving us a round of applause. I guess we looked surprised but when I looked to Betty she called out in a loud voice.

"Best Post Initiation Reunion Ever."

Now the group added wolf whistles and louder applause and so we turned in a circle waving and mouthing thanks. After a bit they broke up and formed a line for the breakfast buffet. I continued to hold my wife to me by her firm little butt.

"Are you going to fuck me in front of everyone to show them who owns this body lock stock and barrel?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes I think I do. I want them all to know who my man is."

"Would one of the futons over at the pool suit you?"

"Anywhere soft big guy."

Picking her up I carried her to the closest futon and laid her down. While she quickly disposed of her wrap and bikini I stripped off my shirt and everything below the waist. I was happy to see that I had a workable hard on despite my morning encounters. As I turned back to the futon my minx wife was spreading her beautiful thighs and showing me her pussy.

"I douched three times this morning and just got out of the shower."

That answered my unasked question as I gathered her butt cheeks in my hands and after kissing her pussy, ran my cock into her familiar vagina noting that it didn't feel any different after having six different cocks in there in the past twenty four hours.

As the other couples looked on from their breakfast there were more cheers and applause with a few "that a boy Jonathon, fuck that little princess till she squeals'"

"You heard that Beth, give them a few squeals."

"I'll do them one better."

"Oh Fuck me you big stud. Oh shit I don't know how much of that cock I can take. It's so much bigger than anything I've had lately."

Then quietly so only I could hear she said.

"Jon are we OK? I love you so much. I had so much fun with the experience but it was just that, fun. Making love with you is a world different. It fulfills my heart and soul and is all I need in life so if you have any problem with this experience let's cut it off clean. Life will go on, I will have had my fling and will be content with the best dick I could ever imagine."

"Be quiet sweetheart and fuck."

"Yes master."

We didn't drag things out and with noisy orgasms sealed our reunion. Then, pulling on a minimum of clothes we made bacon sandwiches from the buffet line, thanked our hosts, waved goodby to the group and departed.

Beth was quiet at first on the ride home but eventually said.

"I was serious about ending this you know."

"Why, didn't the experience live up to your expectations?"

"No, that's not it. I had a fantasy of experiencing other dicks and I achieved that."

"And how was it? Were they big enough? Too big? Too small?

"Well, I'm sure you know already that yours is substantially larger than all of theirs. Hard they were all about six inches which I guess is average. Two of them knew how to use theirs better than the others and one was sort of a selfish jerk. But all this is irrelevant isn't it because after all it's the man that counts and not the dick."

"Bravo babe. I was hoping that you'd get something like that out of the experience. I am wondering though was one night enough for you to get your curiosity out of your system? I don't want you to prematurely end this and then want to come back to something like this again. I want you back 100% not just back to please me."

"I understand so why don't we just sleep on it for a couple of days?"

"Agreed."

Sleep on it we did and discussed the pros and cons till we were blue in the face. Ultimately we decided to do the group experience for one round through the six couples and then decide to stay with it or not. I really wanted the final decision to be up to Beth and I tried not to influence her thinking but I was secretly happy she decided as she did. Why? Let's not forget as part of the deal I got to spend the night with half a dozen not all bad looking ladies. I could have lived without the experience but after all, when in Rome.

Our first encounter with the regular swap routine began five weeks later.

First Date

I felt upbeat and relaxed as I pulled into the tastefully landscaped suburban parking lot of Anders Law. Only minutes before I had kissed Beth's nipples as she prepared for her date and lightly caressed her clit that was framed with some gaudy jewelry supplied by Betty Anders. Per the emailed instructions, Anders Law was the regular assembly place for the "gentlemen callers." I was dressed in the local casual uniform of dress shorts and polo shirt and all I carried was a garage door remote marked with my wife's name and our street address. I parked my Benz and walked the short distance to the office. As I entered I was warmly greeted by the five other casually dressed middle aged men. A tray with shot glasses and a nice 20 yr old Scotch sat on the receptionists desk. J. Norman himself was just finished pouring a round of generous shots. Straightening up he lifted the tray, cleared his throat and in his best attorney voice announced.

"Gentlemen if I may have your attention, with our friend Jonathon's arrival we are all here. Charlie is passing out cards with the name of your companion for the evening. We have one out of service young lady and so Molly Henderson has volunteered to be visited by the tag team of Charlie and myself."

After a short pause he continued.

"Hearing no objection we will proceed as planned. Remember to give your remote to the gentleman who will be visiting your lady. Arrival time is 7:00 on the dot. As usual, pull up the drive, open the door with the remote and drive into the garage and then close the door. Your companion will be waiting inside the garage/house entrance. Now, just let me finish passing out these shots and we will have a toast to the finest group of pussies in the state. Remember, departure time is no later than 11. Leave the remote with the lady and return to your own home."

Raising our glasses we toasted "The Ladies!"

After a few minutes of polite conversation, the group exchanged remotes and left the reception area to return to their cars. We wished each other luck, not that we'll need it, and parted with handshakes or back slaps all around.

I was pleasantly anticipatory as I drove to Celia Watson's home. I had only met Celia once at the last joint party but I remembered her as a cute little redhead with a nice smile, perky B cups and a tight butt. The Watsons only lived about ten blocks from Ander's office and so I was running a little early. I therefore pulled up in the Park and killed a few minutes listening to Sports Radio before driving to Celia's home.

Turning into the driveway, I keyed the remote and proceeded directly into the garage and parked next to another nice Benz. I then walked to the interior house door, keyed the closer again, knocked politely on the door and entered. Standing there in her kitchen was Celia Watson all 5'2" of her, naked and perky in 4" red satin pumps.

"Welcome Mr. Welling. I just love it when a man comes on time."

"Mrs Watson, I hope to not only cum on time but in all the places you like.'

I quickly crossed to her and kissed the proffered hand and then holding her at arms length boldly surveyed her toned naked body from head to toe.

"So Jonathon, do I pass scrutiny?"

"Celia, I must say that you are absolutely gorgeous. I especially love your genital jewelry."

She curtsied politely which showed off her clit hood glitter and then offered me a nice Merlot already decanted on the kitchen island. I poured for the two of us and we toasted to the evening ahead. Setting our glasses down Celia took my hand and led me into the adjacent family room. As we walked, I was acutely aware of the near perfection of the naked figure leading me. Her petite frame might just have been sculpted from her face to her delicate breasts, trim waist, waxed pussy, firm butt and slim thighs. I resisted the temptation to fondle her as we walked until she stopped me at a couch. As she turned into my willing arms she brought her mouth up for a kiss and I pulled her against me and let her feel my erection. She moaned appreciatively as she pressed her pussy up against me and as she humped on me she said.

"From our first brief encounter I know that I'm in for a treat. I think it's time for you to shed your clothes so we can get down to business."

I didn't need to be told twice and in a flash I stripped off my polo shirt, shorts and loafers. My erection jutted up and out and pulsed as she handled it with almost reverent attention. As she dropped to her knees before me to give my hard on a little oral welcome she said.

"You have a beautiful cock Jonathon."

I let her nurse my penis for a few moments and after appreciating her skilled technique, I slowly drew her up my body until her breasts were rubbing against my chest and my cock was pressing against her pussy. On impulse I cupped her butt and moved her up so that my cock could probe for her vagina. Her ample moisture eased the way and with no fumbling I speared right into her. Celia cried out in pleasure as she clung to my waist with her beautiful slim thighs. Without missing a beat I collapsed us onto the adjacent couch to continue our first fuck.

For the next four hours the two of us got to know each other very, very well. I allowed myself two pleasurable orgasms but made sure that Celia had all that her little heart desired and it desired a lot. After our first round on the couch we paused for a short wine and potty break before heading up to the Master Bedroom. I don't know just how orgasmic Celia normally is but by 10:45 she had cum nine times for me and was gushingly grateful.

Collecting my clothes, I dressed, slipped on my loafers and kissed Celia goodby in the kitchen. I then departed the way I came in.

The seven minute drive home went smoothly and I was able to pull into my own garage just slightly after 11:00. I was eager to see my wife Beth and to hear all about her evening. I was not disappointed because she was waiting for me in the kitchen. She posed her statuesque figure in the doorway and despite having combed out her long blonde hair, she quite frankly had a look about her that couldn't hide that she had just been quite completely fucked. As I hugged and kissed her I remarked, "Huuummm. tastes like pepermint flavored cum."

"I wouldn't do that to you Jonathon and you know it. I just brushed my teeth and when you taste my puss you'll know that I used a strawberry douche. I also started the bath filling for a soak. Do you want to bring up some wine or a cordial?"

"The only cordial I want is you babe."

By design Beth preceded me up the stairs to the second floor. For the thousandth time I admired her trim firm ass and the cute little pussy which was revealed from time to time as she climbed the stairs. Her vulva looked a little red from the activities that she had been just been engaged in. It gave me a little pang of jealousy when I pictured another man fucking my loving wife. However, Beth and I had hopefully reconciled the dichotomy of having a loving trusting marriage and having sex with outside parties. In theory, love, trust and honor were one thing and sex was entirely separate.

The whirlpool was just about filled as I dropped my clothes, kicked off my loafers and stepped into the tub. Holding out my hand to her she took it and gracefully stepped in. As she did so her eyes and then her fingers dropped to my cock and gave him a quick caress.

"I see that Celia wasn't too hard on Jr. Looks like you are still in one piece. Bea's husband Doctor Tom was here tonight and said that she is quite the handful."

As we lay back in the soothing water we objectively discussed the relative attributes of our lovers du jour like we were having a discussion of horse breeding. When there was a short break in the conversation I gently turned her face towards me and looking her in the eyes said something I had said many times before.

"Beth, you know that you are my only true love. I never want to lose you because of this experiment so if there is ever a problem please tell me about it OK?"

"I love you too big guy and I never want to lose you either. I appreciate the sexual variety that I can get from the guys but they aren't you Jonathon. You have my heart and they only get to share my body for a couple of hours."

With that I gave her a long lingering kiss that deepened and deepened until she began to squirm and turned in my embrace until her now rock hard nipples were sliding back and forth on my chest. It didn't take much more maneuvering and her welcoming vagina was sliding down onto my rampant cock. Thus began an elegant, sensual episode of pure love making. Not fucking, but lovemaking.

We lounged and played with each other until the water began to cool and then wrapped in large towels we shared a split of champagne and curled up together in our master bed for an untroubled sleep.

Second Date

The weeks following the spousal exchange were very active in our bedroom as we sensed the need to reestablish our connection. Time flies by and before we knew it the email reminder of our next dates arrived. I would be visiting Molly and Beth would be entertaining Bud Carter. As I handed him the opener at the husbands gathering in Norms office it struck me that I was giving him permission to fuck the love of my life. I brooded about that as I drove to fuck another man's wife and got over my attitude when I saw Molly.

Molly is a gregarious, bubbly and warmly sexy 40ish brunette.

She has the kind of body and personality that makes one just want to curl up with her on a cold winter afternoon and fuck for hours on end. Molly is by no means fat or overweight but she is what you could call a fully fleshed woman. She greeted me in her kitchen with a broad smile that lit up the room. As I approached her she lifted her arms to embrace me and the silk wrap she was draped in opened revealing her large breasts and a milky white naked torso. As our lips met my arms went into her wrap and around her naked waist to her back. Our kiss deepened and she moaned as my hands coursed up and down her back until they finally settled on her warm firm butt cheeks. I clutched them in my hands and pulled her up against my erection bringing a louder moan from Molly. Now her hands were pushing my shorts and briefs down my legs so that my cock could get settled in its rightful home.

Before I could enter her she pulled away slightly and said in a husky voice.

"I know a much more comfortable place to do this."

"Lead on beautiful."

Taking my hand she pulled me along as we quickly moved through the family room and out through the sliding doors into the lanai which enclosed their pool. An inviting futon beckoned and I had to agree looked much more comfortable than the kitchen counters. Before dropping down on the futon she shed her wrap and did a little twirl to show off her voluptuous body. When I made a quick grab for one of her fabulous tits she slapped my hand away saying.