All Comments on 'Swinging Adventures - Threesome'

by leomaking

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not only cuck, but

faggot too.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Threesomes

Why are almost all the threesomes here MMF?

Besides the fact that in reality one man could never keep up with two women! This IS Loving Wives UNreality after all!

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 4 years ago
Happy to read about your experience, please continue to explore more hung studs

Hey this was a good account of a first mfm and these meetings always seem so mutch better when the stud has a cock bigger than your own!

Wives usually can accommodate large cocks when foreplay is used to ease entry and both married participants are able to enjoy the skills of a good experienced stud.

Look forward to more of your stories and hope they are true lifestyle events

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Perhaps all the comments from `anonymouse' could explain just why they read any submissions in the `loving wives' section if they dislike them so much, after all no one forces them to. Personally I believe its because they could not keep up with a sexy woman and she left and it hurt their ego, if so just be honest with yourself and admit it, any woman is better than you.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Beulah we read this garbage because there is very little else to read. If I read it and it sucks, like this one, I'll tell you about it. Don't read comments if you can't break with them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous