Swinging for the Fences - Ch. 02

Story Info
Cat remembers the months of buildup to their drive.
1.5k words
4.45
3.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jonah turned off the highway, she remembered the awkward breakfast the next morning. They all knew that they'd been having sex at the same time, but hadn't been willing to bring it up in the cold light of the new morning. Despite the awkwardness, Cat had been in a teasing mood, so when she hugged Rick and Tam goodbye, she'd given them both a full-body hug. Rick's impressive bulge had pressed against her as she did. She'd told them it had been so much fun having them over, pausing for a fraction of a second before the word "fun" to emphasize what she meant.

It had taken her and Jonah a whole month to talk about what had happened that weekend. Careful probing at first, then stolen moments of conversation between the kids going to bed and them falling asleep, usually escalating in more intense love making. The next time Sam and Alex went to stay at their grandparents, they'd gotten a bit tipsy and had swapped stories about previous lovers.

There hadn't been many for either of them, but it had been intensely erotic to hear him describe how Erica had taught him to use his fingers and find her g-spot. Jonah's shorts stretched taut as she told him about the time she'd gone down on Will in a parking lot after they'd seen a movie.

Their sexual pasts had never been a secret, but they'd also never gone into details. Before long they'd both gotten overwhelmed by the stories and he'd taken her on the kitchen table. When they'd gone to shower together after, he'd pinned her against the cold tiles and taken her again. As he fucked her from behind against the cold tiles, he told her about how his roommate Jimmy had sucked his cock whenever he got drunk. She'd woken up the next morning with his face between her legs, and his fingers sliding into her. She must remember to thank Erica for what she'd taught him about the g-spot.

They'd spent the next two months trading stories, and having some of the best sex they'd had since the kids were born. They sneaked away while the kids were watching TV, and even had quickies in the parking lot during their lunch breaks at work a couple of times.

She'd stopped wearing underwear under her nightgown so that he could wake her up in the morning by shoving his cock inside of her. More than once she'd felt a slow drip of cum leaking down her legs as she was making breakfast for the kids, having to rub her legs together quickly to keep it from going below the hem of her gown.

They'd spent another month first feeling each other out, psyching themselves up about making this new fantasy reality.

When she mentioned swinging to Tam on the phone, she sighed about Rick's blab mouth. She'd been very willing to discuss the lifestyle though, even recommending a club nearby. When she'd called again a couple of weeks later, Tam had asked if they'd visited the club yet. Cat had confessed that it was still a bit scary going to meet with a bunch of strangers. It had been quiet on the other end of the phone for a long moment, before Tam had suggested they come visit and see where things went.

The rain intensified outside, loud in the interior of the car. The wipers went into overdrive and pulled her back to the present. Jonah put both his hands on the wheel, letting go of her leg. It was another fifteen minutes to Rick and Tam's cottage at the edge of the woods. She stroked his leg as he drove.

Would he still feel the same way about her after this? And would she feel the same about him? She couldn't imagine anything changing between them, but she also couldn't picture her life without him. She bit her lip in anticipation as she pictured Jonah fucking Tamara from behind, Cat guiding his cock into Tam and feeling it vanish into her friend, feeling his balls twitch as he pumped her full of cum...

She figured she'd be fine. With everything they'd been talking about the last few months, she couldn't imagine him reacting badly. She'd felt how hard he'd gotten hearing how Derek had bent her over the back of the couch and fucked her on their first anniversary. The four of them had also agreed on a safe word in case they wanted to stop, no questions asked.

Thinking about there being even a tiny possibility of losing her love still made tears well up in her eyes and she squeezed his leg for comfort.

He must've sensed her distress. "No matter what happens, I am not leaving you. You are my everything, you are the love of my life, and no single night is going to change that, okay?"

She squeezed his thigh and sniffled. "Why are you so good at that?"

"I'm a little telepathic."

"Ass." She laughed, wiping her tears away. "You are my everything too, my love. No matter what."

With the driveway to Tam's cottage ahead, he reached down and squeezed her hand.

"Last chance to go home?"

"Nope. Let's do this."


Tam was standing in the doorway as they pulled up to the cottage. The place was gorgeous, a two story log cabin built at the edge of the woods looking out over a valley of pasture and woodlands. The smell of fall and wood smoke filled the air as they got out of the car. Tam ran over as Jonah fetched their suitcase from the trunk.

"Hi! How was your drive?"

"So much rain! Otherwise uneventful though, luckily."

"Hey, Jonah. Let me show you where you can park that suitcase. Come in, come in!"

Tamara was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. Somehow Cat had been expecting her to be wearing a negligee or a little black cocktail dress, with Rick in a smoking robe and pleated PJs, but the perfectly normal outfit put her at ease a little. Cat was wearing pants that only the most generous would describe as something other than "mom jeans". A tank top and comfortable cardigan completed her outfit. Jonah never wore anything other than jeans and a nice shirt.

Rick was sitting in the living room, sipping a cup of tea in sweatpants and a t-shirt. When he saw the two of them come in, he jumped up.

"Cat, you look gorgeous as always." He hugged her tight. She blushed despite her frumpy clothes and disheveled road trip hair. Rick turned to Jonah and added, "Good to see you Jonah, hope the drive wasn't too bad."

"A bit rainy, that's all."

Tam showed them to their room, which had a lovely view over the valley. They had an en-suite bathroom with a full size bath and separate shower.

"I'll let you two freshen up, Rick and I will be downstairs. We'll have some tea waiting for you when you're ready, and I made a bunch of sandwiches in case you're hungry."

Cat smiled at her friend. "Thanks, that would be lovely!"

As soon as the door shut, Cat ran for the bathroom. She'd had to go for the last hour of the drive, but there hadn't really been anywhere to stop out here in the boonies. When she came back out after straightening her hair a little, Jonah was laying on the bed. She flopped on the bed next to him face down and put an arm around his chest.

"Can you believe Rick complimented me in this outfit, and with my hair a mess? He might be trying to get into my pants."

"Gasp! The bastard, I'll show him!"

"Are you going to fight for my honor?"

"You're capable of defending that yourself, you don't need my help. I'm going to hit on his wife, see how he likes it!"

They giggled together, and she curled up with her head resting on his broad shoulder.

"I think I'm just excited now. You?"

"Eeyup." He replied, emulating a character from one of Sam's favorite cartoons.

"Alright, Big Mac." She laughed. "You may be hung like a horse, but what if Tam can't handle you, huh?"

"My heart will break, and my day will be ruined."

"You know I won't leave you hanging," she said. "You think they'd like to watch me go down on you?"

"Mmm, I imagine so."

Cat's hand slid down his chest and stomach, and down the front of his pants. "Even if she can't handle you, she's still got hands and a tongue."

She felt him stiffen in her hand. "You like the idea? Her slender fingers sliding up and down your shaft until you explode on her face and chest?"

"Mmm, yes."

Abruptly, she pulled her hand back out of his pants and pushed up to kiss his cheek. "Come on, let's not keep our gracious hosts waiting."

The frustrated grunt made her grin with satisfaction, as did the failed grab at her ass as she got up off the bed.