Swinging for the Fences Ch. 05

Story Info
Cat's CNC fetish gets explored hard. C&J talk solo play
3.1k words
4.85
3.3k
5
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lunch, the four of them went for a walk through the woods behind Tam and Rick's cabin. The driving rains from yesterday had left the pine forest fragrant, but the thick bed of needles on the paths had kept them traversable. Today the sun was out and shining brightly, as if trying to make up for the no-show yesterday. Cat's breath still fogged with every exhale, the November air crisp.

Cat couldn't focus on her lovely surroundings though, all she could think about was Rick and what he'd promised to do. She didn't think he'd do anything outside, but then again it was the middle of November, and as far as she knew theirs was the only property that bordered this forest. It might even be their private property. She considered asking, or telling them she didn't want to do anything outside, but adding modifiers now would cheapen the fantasy. Besides, if she trusted him to do this, she should trust him to only do it somewhere appropriate, right?

Every time they passed a secluded spot, or a particularly dense thicket of bushes, or a rise in the ground that would shield them from view just a few paces from the path, she expected a hand over her mouth and to be lifted clean off her feet and carried kicking and screaming to her pleasurable doom. Every time a lull fell in their conversation, she was convinced this was it. She jumped whenever Rick broke the silence. At some point the sadistic bastard even put an arm around her and Jonah's shoulders as they walked. At the end of their two hour walk, she was a quivering mess. Every little sound sent her halfway to the ceiling.

When Jonah went to the bathroom after they'd gotten back, she was sure Rick would pin her down. But no, they'd discussed that Jonah had to be there. But then, maybe Jonah had talked to him and he was just hiding around the corner to give her a false sense of security.

The torturous uncertainty was absolutely exquisite. By the time Jonah came back from the bathroom, she was about ready to rip his clothes off then and there, but still terrified of what Rick was going to do. The parallels between what she felt when she watched Jonah with someone else and what she was feeling now was not lost on her. The gaping chasm she felt underneath her was different, but still similar.

Around 4pm, Tam had asked everyone if they wanted a glass of wine. With her nerves shot, Cat almost asked for something stronger. They'd been sitting in the living room chatting amiably for over an hour, Cat glancing furtively at Rick every time he shifted in his chair.

"Cat, can you give me a hand?" Tam called from the kitchen.

Her friend's voice pulled her from a nervous fantasy. She got up, completely forgetting about Jonah and Rick, and walked to the hallway leading to the kitchen. As soon as she turned the corner, a hand went over her mouth and an arm around her waist. She let out an earsplitting scream, muffled by Rick's hand covering her mouth. For a second, pure animal panic flooded her and she tried to bite him. He was too quick though, removing his hand from her mouth and grabbing her by the wrists.

She struggled as hard as she could, but he was so strong it was useless. He brought her arms together behind her back where he enveloped both her wrists with one of his large hands. He marched her back into the living room, where Jonah was fighting to keep a grin off his face. Rick roughly pulled her sweatpants and underwear down. The underwear was practically soaked through from the hours and hours of anticipation she'd suffered, and a long line of grool stretched from her cunt as her garments were pulled down to her knees.

He pulled down on her wrists, forcing her down on her knees facing away from him. She gave Jonah a pleading look of absolute panic, and she could see his grin waver. She forced herself out of the fantasy long enough to smile at him briefly, before Rick lowered her to the ground all the way and kneeled on her lower back to pull her pants off all the way. He kept most of his weight off her, but it still hurt.

Her heart was pounding, adrenaline through the roof, but at the same time she felt like she'd explode into a non-stop orgasm at the slightest touch. She trusted Rick, Jonah was there, but every fiber of her body was telling her to be terrified and fight for her life. Her ass was completely exposed, and she could feel Rick fidgeting behind her, probably taking his pants off as well.

He released her wrists but before she could push herself up or do anything, he pressed her down to the ground with a hand between her shoulder blades. She tried to grab at him, tried to fight, but he kept her pinned effortlessly.

She couldn't believe this was finally happening. Fucking hell, he was strong. She couldn't do anything, he was too quick, too strong, to agile to even hurt or break free. Cat felt completely at his mercy. She ached to feel him inside of her, have him use her body to get off.

Cat clenched her legs tight and rotated her hips, trying to make it impossible for him to take her from behind. His knee pushed between hers, inexorable like a hydraulic press coming down. He twisted, forcing her legs apart. It felt like she was fighting some kind of machine. She felt his weight shift, and his other leg pushed between hers and wrenched her legs further apart. She could feel his bare hairy legs on her own soft skin.

He grabbed her ass and squeezed hard, spreading her cheeks. A flash of panic and anticipation ran through her at the thought of him shoving his cock up her ass.

He slapped her cheek hard, the sound ringing out in the living room. She screamed at the sudden pain, relishing the burn of it at the same time. The second slap on her other cheek was even harder. Two more followed, and she felt her cheeks glowing.

His weight shifted again, and she braced herself. Surely this was it, he'd force her hips flat and shove-- He leaned close to her ear, but spoke in normal volume.

"I'm not going to fuck you like this, not from behind. I just want you to know that I could have. I could've taken you like this, and there's nothing you could have done to stop me."

She knew he was right. She could struggle, squirm, twist her body around, try to delay the inevitable, but he was so incredibly strong. She whimpered, fully immersed in her roleplay. "Please, no. Please..."

"I'm going to turn you over now, I want to watch your tits bounce as I use you."

Maybe she could fight him off as he turned her around. He'd have to let her move somewhat freely, maybe she could slip out from under him and run, push him away, get her legs up between them and shove with all her might. But then he was so strong... Her safe word pulsed in her mind, but she ignored it. She knew she could stop this any time, but the delicious fight and exquisite feeling of being completely at his mercy were exactly what she wanted. Her cunt ached for the moment he'd win and drive into her.

She felt his weight shift again as he grabbed her hips and roughly flipped her over. Before she could even think, let alone move her arms or legs, he had his iron grip around her wrists again. Fuck, he was quick.

She squirmed and writhed, trying to make it impossible for him to push his legs between hers again, but he just pulled one leg to the side with his free hand. His knee pressed between her thighs, and he twisted again, always in such a way she couldn't knee him in the balls.. Not that she would. Not hard at least...

He pushed her back down onto the shaggy carpet, getting both his legs between hers. She tried to wriggle free, but his legs pushed hers apart and his throbbing erection pushed inexorably closer to her. Every inch he pushed between her thighs further limited her movement. She screamed again as she felt the head of his cock press briefly against her labia as she writhed. It would be soon now, he'd be inside of her, and oh god did she ever need it.

Tam walked back into the room, carrying two wine glasses. "Ah, I wondered what all that noise was about," she said as casual as if she was talking about what the guys were watching on TV. She sat next to Jonah, handing him a glass. They clinked and took a sip.

With one final almighty shove, Rick pushed inside of her. She was so wet from all the anticipation and then the struggle that he slid in with almost no resistance. Traitorous cunt, she thought. She couldn't help a moan escaping from her. If he were Jonah, she'd stop fighting but Rick was so strong, so relentless-- He had pushed her so deep into her fantasy she just couldn't. She writhed and fought, tried to pull her legs up and against him, but all to no avail.

With every thrust, she thought she could push him back. His iron grip and barely strained muscled made it feel like fighting a steam train. Every time she thought she gained ground, he pushed back into her with what seemed like no effort. Her legs and abs started to burn with the effort, and she felt him speed up as she fought less and less. Despite her desperate fight, despite trying to hold it back, thanks to his absolute overwhelming strength and the inevitability of him, she came hard, grunting against Rick as he completely ignored her thrashing and groaning.

"Jonah, help me. Please. Make him stop," she pleaded when she could speak again.

Jonah took another sip from his wine before putting it down. He walked over past the coffee table and kneeled on the floor above her head.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself, why should I stop him? I think I might even join in."

"No, please..."

He took over holding her hands down, which freed Rick's hands to squeeze her breasts. He was rough, but stopped just short of the edge of pain. She cursed his restraint.

A few more rough thrusts later, she came again. In the middle of her orgasm Rick rolled and pulled her on top of him in one smooth motion. The sudden startling motion completely killed her orgasm. Her legs were too tired and wobbly to fight or try to get up, and before she knew it, Jonah and Rick wrenched her arms behind her back. She saw the cable thick muscles strain in Rick's arms, holding her to himself tight. Jonah stood up, dropping his pants.

He knelt in front of her and took her head in his hands. She let her teeth graze the head of his cock as it slid in, letting him know she could still bite, but sucked him in greedily anyway.

As the fight went out of her, Rick picked up his pace. It didn't take long for him to explode inside of her. She moaned, her mouth still full of her husband's cock as she felt him twitch inside of her, then collapsed on top of Rick, Jonah slipping from her mouth.

Cat whimpered, suddenly overwhelmed by everything that had happened. Her entire body started shaking as Rick let go of her hands and wrapped his arms around her. Immediately Jonah was kneeling beside her, stroking her hair. She felt Rick's cock shrinking inside of her, his cum leaking out.

"It's okay my love, you're okay," Jonah whispered as she trembled. "I'm here, we're all here with you."

"Couch," she managed in a hoarse whisper.

The fantasy had collapsed as soon as she felt Rick cum, and her ability for conscious thought had collapsed with it. She knew where she was, who she was, but that was about it. Jonah held her up as Rick slipped out from under her. She felt Rick's strong arms wrap around her, pick her up effortlessly, and carry her to the couch.

Rick and Jonah sat on either side of her, and she leaned against her husband, who stroked her hair. Rick rubbed her leg, keeping his hand near her knee. Tam handed her a glass of water, and she took a careful sip with trembling hands.

When she slowly came back to herself, she pulled Rick closer to her as well. Tam had sat down on the ground between her legs, and she gave her knee a friendly squeeze.

"Holy fuck, that was intense," Cat finally managed.

They sat together for a while longer, Jonah clinging to her, and she clinging to the lot of them. When she curled up against Jonah a bit more, Rick and Tamwent into the kitchen to give them some privacy.

"Are you okay, Catherine?" Jonah sounded unsure.

"I'm fine. Just went a little deeper than I thought I would." Her hand found his and their fingers intertwined. "I'm good, I'm more than good."

"I thought you went into shock or something."

"It was just a bit overwhelming. I had a lot of adrenaline flowing through me, and when he came, everything just came crashing down. I just needed some after care."

"So how was it?"

"So good. I felt so helpless, I couldn't do anything no matter how hard I tried. I thought I was going to cum when he pinned me down the first time. Who's idea was Tam calling me over?"

"Mine." He sounded contrite. "I could see how jumpy you were during the walk, and I figured for the best effect we needed to take your mind off things even if it was just for a second."

"You devious shit," she laughed. "Well, it worked. I completely forgot and I was genuinely terrified when he grabbed me."

"I saw, I made clear he could only grab you if I could see, like we talked about."

"Thank you, love. I know you don't fully understand this whole thing, but this was perfect." She curled up against him. "Are you alright?"

"I think I am. I was really scared when you started trembling, I thought you were going into shock or something."

"I'm sorry love. I didn't think I was going to have such a big reaction."

"No, it's okay. I know what to expect now, so that's all good."

"Any other thoughts?"

"I'm buying weights when we get home?"

"You bet your ass you're buying weights when we get home," she laughed, then kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you for understanding. What did I do to deserve you?"

"That thing with your tongue."

She slapped his chest. "Ass!"

Catherine lay with her head on his chest, listening to the slow beating of his heart, centering herself again. "I love you."

"I love you."


"I'm a little worried we've been neglecting Tam," Cat said, picking out a knee length deep blue dress that flared wide at the hips.

"I was just thinking that too. We should focus on her tonight." Jonah shrugged into his shirt, then stopped to stare at her complete lack of any kind of underwear as she pulled her dress on. "Going commando?"

Cat grinned at him. "I'd love to do more with her too. She made me feel so good last night, I'd love to return the favor."

"So you really never thought about being with another woman before?"

"Nope."

"You seemed to be really into it last night."

"Surprised me just as much as it did you, if I'm honest."

She walked over and started doing up the buttons on his shirt. She was lost in thought and had to start over when she missed a hole and buttoned it up crooked. In her mind, she was naked in bed with Tam and no one else, absolutely going at it. She didn't have a very good idea of what that meant with another woman but it still got her heart pumping.

"Out with it," Jonah said.

"Huh?"

"You're thinking about something. I think it's turning you on, cause you're biting your lip."

She blushed.

"Mind reader, remember?"

"I was fantasizing about playing with her solo," she said, hurriedly adding, "I know we discussed we didn't want that. I'm not asking for it to happen or anything."

He was quiet for a long moment as she buttoned up the last button and stood on tiptoes to give him a quick kiss. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in close.

"I have a proposal," Jonah said.

"I already said yes twenty years ago this coming May."

"Now who's being an ass." He grinned down at her and took her hands in his own. "How about we switch from 'Nothing solo' to 'Only solo with prior discussion'? That way, we can ask, and as long as it's always okay for the other person to say no, no one gets hurt."

"I could live with that."

"So you'd be okay if I wanted to play solo with Tam?" he asked. "Or with Rick?"

That now oh so familiar hot and cold floating feeling flushed through her. The idea of him blowing all over Rick's face, or fucking Tam's brains out while she sat at home reading, was wildly erotic. As was the idea of coming home to him with her cunt still full of another man's cum, or her face still covered in another woman's juices--

"Will you tell me what you did with them after?" she asked.

"As I'm fucking you silly, yes, in the most glorious detail imaginable."

"Mmm, then yes."

"Well then, I'm going to distract Rick for a while so you can have fun with Tam."

"Are you going to fuck him again?"

"I wouldn't mind. Is that okay?"

"Yes," she breathed through the flush of heat and cold.

"Are you going to go down on Tam?"

"Unless she stops me, yes." She felt his cock twitch against her. It had been steadily getting harder as they'd been talking about this.

"We'd better get downstairs again, before that grows too uncomfortable." She emphasized the word 'that' by pushing her body against the bulge in his pants.

"I love you," he said, bending down for a kiss.

"I love you--" She gave him another quick kiss on the lips, "--too."