Swinging for the Fences Ch. 06

Story Info
Cat and Tam play solo.
3k words
4.76
1.9k
4
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, how are you enjoying your intro to swinging weekend?"

Cat sat at the kitchen table while Tam was making stew for dinner. The guys were off in the garage, taking a look at Rick's workshop.

"I'm hooked. Thank you so much for inviting us. How are you enjoying the weekend so far? It feels like we've been focusing on me a lot."

"I love watching almost as much as I love joining in, it's all good."

"Still..."

"Besides, I got to fuck you, it's always a treat to fuck a good friend and a hot woman at that."

Cat blushed.

"Do you get to do that often? Have sex with another woman I mean."

"I wouldn't say often, but often enough. There's usually someone up for some making out when we're at a club, or someone that lets me go down on them briefly, but full on lesbian sex is rare. Lots of other women in the lifestyle are bi-for-show, they like that it turns on their husbands but that's about it."

"Now I feel like I took advantage of you last night."

"No! You said you'd never even considered anything with another woman, I figured you'd let me get one good lick in and then bail. I enjoyed making you cum so much."

"I'd love to return the favor."

"Really?"

"Mm-hmm." Cat grinned widely. "Right now if you weren't cooking."

"I thought you and Jonah didn't want to play solo? Cause if I misheard, this just needs to simmer for an hour or so." She turned the gas down and put the lid back on the pot

"We decided that it was fine as long as we discussed it ahead of time. I was fantasizing about going down on you as I was doing up the buttons on his shirt, and I swear to god that asshole read my mind."

Cat got up, forcing herself through her building nerves, and walked over to Tam.

"He offered to-- distract Rick so we could have some fun together."

"Did he now? Do you like the idea that he's off in the garage, probably getting his dick sucked?"

"I do." She shivered at the mental image. It sent a spike of excitement and floatyness through her. "I want to focus on you though." Cat stepped closer to Tam, pinning her against the counter. "Would you like that?"

Tam grinned. "Yes."

Cat bent down to kiss her friend. The timidity and hesitation she'd felt yesterday were gone. Tam's soft lips on her own flushed her with desire which she felt reflected back at her in Tam's response. The smaller woman melted into her kiss.

"How much attention does the stew need?" Cat asked, her voice low, lips a fraction of an inch away from Tam's.

"I have to--" Tam swallowed and started again. "I have to stay close just in case. I have to stir it again in half an hour."

"Tell me what you like--" Cat kissed her shorter friend along her jawbone and down her neck. "--when you're with another woman."

"I like fingers inside while they go down on me." Tam moaned softly as Cat's kisses reached the soft skin where her neck met her jaw just above her carotid artery.

"Go on." Cat unbuttoned Tam's crop top slowly.

"I like teeth on my skin, on my shoulders, my neck."

"Like this?" Cat let her teeth graze the skin on her bare collarbone.

"Mmm, harder."

"Like this?" Cat gently nibbled on her friend's skin.

"Mmm," she moaned softly. "I've had people draw blood and not complained. I might need a bit of aftercare if we go that far though, you okay with that?"

"Mm-hmm. You're not worried about bruises?"

"I've got turtlenecks, and Rick's going to fuck me senseless all week until they fade. He loves seeing me marked by someone else."

"So like this?" Cat closed her mouth around the flesh just below her friend's collarbone and bit down, not too hard at first, but slowly building up the pressure.

Tam trembled as she moaned a long, drawn out, "Yes."

Cat pushed Tam's now unbuttoned crop top off her shoulders, letting it land on the counter. She let her hands explore Tam's lithe body, feeling all her muscles tense when she bit harder. Tam's small breast barely filled her palm, and she squeezed it roughly. When she pulled her mouth away, her teeth had left a clearly visible imprint. A bruise was already forming, bright red and angry. She kissed her teeth mark, which sent a shiver through Tam.

"Was that better?"

"Yes." Tam was a little out of breath.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes."

Cat smacked Tam's ass as she turned her around and guided her to the table. She wished they could go to the bedroom, the bed would be much more comfortable than the kitchen table.

"Take your pants off," Cat said, her voice muffled by her own dress coming off over her head.

Tam pushed her shorts down her legs, bending at the waist. Cat watched her legs tense and the muscles stretch. Her friend's legs seemed to go on forever. She wanted to get on her knees and eat Tam's cunt and ass like this so badly, but she had other plans for now. Tam stood back up, and Cat pushed her backwards until she lay flat on the table, her legs spread and resting on the chairs.

"You look absolutely gorgeous, Tam."

Tam just reached for her, and Cat stepped between her legs, bending over to kiss her friend. Tam's slender, strong legs wrapped around her waist and pulled her in close. The feeling of Tam pressed against her was pushing all the right buttons buttons. Their tongues entwined, and Cat felt her knees go weak.

She broke their kiss before she lost all ability to support her own weight and hung inches from Tam's face, breathing heavy. Her hand slid between them, reaching down between Tam's legs. A shiver of pleasure ran up Cat's spine as she felt how wet Tam was.

Tam's back arched as two of Cat's fingers slid into her cunt, her head tilting back exposing her elegant neck. As Cat moved down, Tam tilted her head to the side, exposing her neck even further. She licked along the exposed skin, feeling Tam's racing pulse in her carotid artery. The gentle floral scent of Tam's bodywash filled Cat's nostrils as she sucked on and licked the delicate skin, and she tasted the faint salt of her sweat. Her own heart was pounding in her chest. When she let her teeth graze Tam's skin, Tam trembled underneath her and her moans intensified. Cat never thought she'd be this turned on by another woman.

Cat curled her fingers, reaching for Tam's g-spot. The need to make Tam come filled her until there was room for nothing else. When she felt Tam squeezing her fingers rhythmically, she closed her teeth around the soft skin at the base of Tam's neck and bit down hard while maintaining her rhythm with her fingers. Tam screamed as she came, bucking wildly underneath Catherine as she clawed at her back. Tam's legs wrapped around Cat's waist. She managed to keep her mouth on her neck and her fingers inside, doing her best to prolong Tam's orgasm as best she could.

When it finally subsided, Cat slowed her fingers and released her hold on Tam's neck. The smaller woman clung to her, one hand on the back of her head and her legs still wrapped around her, ankles crossed at Cat's lower back. Cat stroked her hair and kissed her gently.

After a few minutes, Cat whispered. "Come, sit in my lap."

When Tam nodded, Cat braced herself and lifted the slight woman up off the table and sat in the chair, wrapping her arms around her friend tight. She stroked her hair and back, relishing the slick feel of her lover's sweat damp skin. Tam shivered occasionally as she came down from where she'd been.

"That was amazing," Tam said after a while.

"Did I do okay?"

"Oh, yes. Can I keep you?"

"Mmm, you'd like that huh? Spending long nights fucking each other?"

"Promises, promises." Tam kissed her. "Thank you, it's been a while. Rick isn't really into biting."

Before they could get started again, the timer Tam had set to stir the stew went off. Tam kissed her again quickly and stood up.

As she stirred the stew and reset the time for another half hour, she asked "Want me to go down on you?"

"I want to go down on you, I haven't gotten a chance to do that and I'm dying to taste you properly."

"69 sounds uncomfortable on the table."

"I want to focus anyway. Table, or chair?"

"Chair," Tam said. "I'm gonna go grab some lube first though, if you don't mind using your fingers."

When Tam came back, she set the bottle of lube on the table and plopped down opposite Cat, tossing a pillow from another chair on the ground for Cat to kneel on.

"Why thank you, very courteous."

Cat had meant to tease and build up slow, but presented with Tam's spread legs, her cunt glistening in the harsh light in the kitchen. She smelled the other woman's arousal, combined with the sweat on her smooth, waxed skin and a hint of her body wash. The taste of her was familiar, but so much better than tasting herself at the same time. She inhaled deeply and licked her along the entire length of her labia, finishing by swirling around her clit before going back down again. She pushed her tongue inside as far as she could, eliciting a low moan from Tam. Cat had always liked her long tongue, and it seemed like Tam liked it too. Slowly she focused more and more on Tam's clit.

"Can you use your fingers?"

Cat held up first two, then three, then two again, knowing how frustrating it could be when your partner suddenly stopped stimulation, and hoping Tam would get the non-verbal question.

"Try four?"

"Mmm," Cat hummed. She tried to get some lube on her fingers, but Tam had to help her operate the pump handle.

Cat ran her fingers over Tam's pussy, getting her nice and lubed up, then slid first two, then three fingers into her. The position they were in gave her an excellent angle to stimulate Tam's g-spot, but she waited for her to stretch around her three fingers before sliding her pinky in as well. The sensation of her hand being crushed by her friend's pelvic floor muscles was exquisitely painful, especially when Tam squeezed tighter. Cat moved her mouth back in place, circling Tam's clit.

"Deeper."

Cat pushed, applying firm pressure but never trying to force, and slowly her hand slid deeper. She felt the lightly textured skin of Tam's g-spot slide past her fingers and started curling them while still pushing deeper.

"Oh fuck yes. You're going to make me cum," Tam moaned.

Her fingers were all the way inside of her friend now. Cat kept up her pressure and did her best to stimulate Tam's g-spot as the other woman came, crushing Cat's fingers with powerful contractions. She fought through the pain as she felt Tam's muscles contract around her hand rhythmically. The gentle, warm embrace she'd felt around her two fingers earlier was replaced by an iron vice grip. Every time her friend's cunt relaxed, she slid in a little further until suddenly her last knuckles slipped past the thick muscles of Tam's pelvic floor. Only her thumb remained outside.

"Fuck yes, oh shit, oh shit-- Keep licking my clit, yes, yes, yes!" Tam moaned, followed by a guttural scream as she came again immediately on the heels of her last orgasm. She writhed in pleasure, with her fingers entwined in Catherine's hair, holding her close.

Cat's fingers were curled up as best she could inside her friend. The sight of her hand just vanishing inside of Tam was intoxicating. Without really thinking about it, she started pulling and pushing a little.

As Tam came down from her orgasm, she gently pushed Cat's face away. Cat took that as a hint to slowly pull her fingers out. "Nonono, hold them still, too much..."

Cat stopped immediately and let Tam catch her breath. She could feel her friend's pulse in her cunt now that she held her hand still. Cat's breathing was a little short. The pain had subsided, her full palm was better able to withstand the pressure, and Tam's cunt had relaxed and stretched around her hand.

"I had a lot of wild ideas about what was going to happen today, but getting fisted on my kitchen table was _not_ on that list."

"My thumb's still outside, I don't think this is technically fisting."

"I'm not going to lose out on a technicality, you think you can fit your thumb?"

"I'll have to pull out a bit."

"Mm-hmm. Go slow."

Cat marveled again at the sight of her hand inside of Tam as she slowly pulled back far enough that her thumb could join the rest of her hand. She had to uncurl her fingers a little, and they slid past each other painfully as Tam involuntarily tightened her grip. She winced a little, hoping Tam wouldn't notice. The pain wasn't too bad, and very much worth the reaction she was getting.

She slid her thumb back and along her own palm, which had a small pool of Tam's juices. The urge to lick it up was strong, but she knew they'd need every bit of help they could get. Her thumb slid in surprisingly easily, and she pushed forward again. Cat applied more pressure, and Tam panted as more and more of Cat's hand slid into Tam. The pressure around her hand was immense, and she had to shift several times to get her fingers curled up just right, but eventually the resistance lessened dramatically as the widest part of her hand slipped past Tam's pelvic floor.

Cat let out a low moan, the sight of her friend's labia wrapped tight around her wrist sent shivers of pleasure through her. Her knuckles were pressed against Tam's cervix, her fingers were getting squeezed from all sides. The totality of contact overwhelmed her.

"Oh fuck, that's a lot. Oh fuck--" Tam gasped.

"I'm going to hold still unless you tell me otherwise, okay?"

"Yes. Yes." Tam breathed. "Can I call Rick and Jonah? I want them to see this."

"Of course." Cat said emphatically. She wanted Jonah here, this was so wildly erotic she needed to share this.

Tam grabbed for her phone and sent a quick text message. Not 30 seconds later, both of the guys ran into the kitchen. Jonah was fully dressed, but Rick had lost his shirt somewhere along the way and was just wearing his sweats.

"Holy shit," he gasped as he saw Tam with Cat's entire hand buried in her cunt. Tam was still panting as Rick and Jonah sat on the chairs either side of Cat.

"Start slow." She gasped as Cat started moving. "Oh fuck yes--"

Cat slid her hand back and forth slowly. She could only comfortably get an inch or two of movement, but the effect on Tam was immediate. Judging by the sounds she was making, this felt unbelievably good.

"Faster. Harder."

Cat sped up and pulled back a little further and with more pressure. She did her best not to punch Tam in the cervix, which she was sure wouldn't be nice. Tam held herself upright off the back of the chair, her tight stomach was visibly tensing. Rick put a large hand on her thigh, and draped his other arm around Cat's shoulder. Jonah sat staring transfixed, his hand on Cat's upper thigh.

She increased her pace, slowly building up, giving Tam the chance to adjust and stop her if it was too much. She was careful not to pull too hard, she didn't want to hurt her friend.

Tam fell back against the backrest and reached out wildly for Rick. He took her hand, her knuckles turning white as she squeezed him for all she had. Her other hand was gripping the edge of the table just as hard.

"Yes, yes, yes, YES, YES, YES, yes, yes!" she screamed.

Tam's stomach tensed again, the muscles clearly visible under her skin. She held her breath, panted, held her breath again before letting it out in a long, low moan that grew louder and louder as she came. Her entire body trembled as wave after wave of pleasure ran through her. Tam's powerful pelvic muscles clamped down on Cat's fist, making it hard for her to keep moving, but the lack of motion didn't seem to affect Tam's ecstasy at all.

As Tam's body calmed, her cries quieted, her convulsions growing less, Cat did her best to hold her hand steady. Tam sat recovering for a good minute or two until her timer went off.

"Go turn off the stove and stir the stew for a minute," Cat said, patting Jonah with her free hand.

As Jonah got up, Tam reached down between her legs and slowly pulled Cat's hand out of herself. She shuddered with every inch retracted, slumping in her chair when it was fully removed. Cat's hand was trembling, and she couldn't quite feel her pinky. The skin was wrinkled as if she'd been soaking in the bath all night. She brought her fingers to her mouth, relishing the taste of Tam on them.

Tam grinned at her, sitting up but still a bit wobbly. "Thank you. I've always wanted to try that, but this brute's shovel hands would rip me in two." She hummed contentedly and reached for Rick to help her up. "I hate to leave you hanging, but dinner's ready, and I need to sit very gingerly in a comfortable chair. Can you make us up some plates? We can go eat in the living room."