Swinging New Beaverton Pt. 03

Story Info
Nadine is hungry!
1.2k words
4.45
4.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the work day passed by without much sexual fanfare and Nadine was now headed home on the train. It had been a long day and she was tired. Not too tired that she didn't feel the throb of desire in her pussy. All this sex around her and she still had not gotten any. At the time it all happened so fast, and she felt as though she just wanted to take it all in. But now after the fact, Nadine was left wanting, teased and left wanting more. She looked over at the only other people in the train car, a young woman getting her long, round tits sucked by two people of indeterminate gender, one on each side. While the wet sucking noises aroused Nadine, she wasn't ready or willing to break up what they had going on. She stood and began to strip as the train pulled into Northedge.

Back in her apartment, Nadine couldn't sit still. She was hungry, for real food and for some satisfaction. She looked around at her empty room. She was not going to find anything here. Following the same insane sex crazed instinct that had welled up in her unexpectedly, she got up and left her apartment.

Outside she paused, until the smell of something delicious caught her attention. A spicy smell of meat cooking, in one of these other apartments. She followed her nose until she reached an apartment only a few doors down from her and knocked. "Come in?" A masculine voice answered, the confusion clear in his tone. Nadine turned the knob and entered.

The apartment was bigger than the studio Nadine rented, and was airy and full of light. The inquisitive voice seemed to be coming from the large broad back that stood cooking in the open concept kitchen.

The man turned to see who had entered, revealing big features, all around. He had a broad gentle face, a bit of a paunch but hanging off any otherwise strong body. Powerful thigh muscles framed his large, round balls, neatly groomed underneath a girthy, exposed penis. Nadine glanced at his member as it twitched, seemingly excited about this sudden nude intrusion.

"I..um I live down the hall and I, well I was really really hungry and it smelled so good out in the hallway," Nadine offered, pointing toward the door. Her voice took a tone of innocence, suddenly feeling the need to account for why she was suddenly standing naked in this naked man's home.

His cock jumped again, "Well yeah I've just been working on making some dinner here," he picked up a spoon from the stove, "Do you want to try some?" Nadine was a little surprised by his willingness to share with a complete stranger, but she found her drawn to his toned figure, wondering at what his rapidly hardening cock could do to her.

"Sure," she responded, moving towards him seductively until she was up close in front of the oven. He dipped the spoon into the rich,, bubbling liquid in the pot and raised it to her lips. She opened up and swallowed the contents of the spoon, a rich, almost nutty broth warmed her throat. Although she did enjoy it, the food no longer interested her as the chef's hard dick was suddenly poking at her exposed thighs. In the closeness, she could smell his kitchen sweat, she squatted down just below his veiny excited cock. She grabbed his balls, feeling the slight dampness in his pubic hair. He moaned a little at her touch, she took a deep inhale. The musky, male work smell flooded her body with such positive feeling. Her pussy began to ache with desire when suddenly "Gary, what the fuck is going on?!?!" accompanied the sound of the front door slamming.

In the foyer, fiddling with her final piece of clothing, stood a very angry, naked, redheaded woman.

Gary looked at her dumbfounded, Nadine's hand still on his throbbing member, "I have to work around horny jackasses all day, sucking and fucking, I have to strip naked in the hallway and then I come home to this? My husband with his dick in some slut's hand?" Gary's face and neck was as red as the meat sauce that was gently bubbling on the stove, "Vanessa i i... She-." Vanessa tossed her things to the ground and shook her head, "Well? What are you waiting for? Fuck her already!" She gestured at Nadine disdainfully. Gary swallowed, looked down quickly at her and then back at Vanessa, "Wha-?"

"Oh come on Gary, she's clearly dying for it! And we can all see you can't wait. Go ahead and fuck her already!" Amidst all the craziness of what was going on, Nadine had to admit that she was right. She was desperately horny, and the fact that this stranger was berating her husband into fucking her wasn't helping. She stood up, looking first at Vanessa, whose haughty expression betrayed nothing; Then to Gary, who swallowed again, nodded at the overstuffed burnt-red couch that dominated the couples living room.

Like a dream, Nadine padded over and rested her back on the sofa, head slightly raised by a cushion. Her mound of soft black hair faced the couple and the kitchen and a peek below would reveal her insides glistening with anticipation. Gary moved closer, his cock now fully erect, lurching hungrily with each step. He kneeled on the couch, almost chest to heaving chest with Nadine. He looked one more time at Vanessa, who was now stirring the softly frothing sauce. "Come on now, get to it," she barked.

And with that, he plunged into Nadine, who gasped with the sudden thrilling feeling that was filling her up. After all the sexually deviant charged displays of the day, here she was getting her relief. She moaned with growing intensity in which he pounded his cock in and out, in and out of her dripping hole. He was clearly rushing, roughly pinning her down and thrusting ferociously. "She's begging for it Gary, can't you see, give her what she wants. Fuck this little whore good," chimed Vannessa from the kitchen. This was too much for Nadine, this stranger berating her husband into using her. She felt so full up, the pounding pulsing through her whole body, until she clenched and clenched on his dick; And with a wail of pleasure, went limp on the couch.

"Good, now that you've dealt with that come and fuck me with your dirty cock." In her haze of pleasure, Nadine felt Gary pull out and shuffle over to an expecting Vanessa. She bent over and he stuck his slick cock in, and she moaned and began telling him off in nasty ways for not waiting for her. And Nadine watched, as Vanessa's fat ass bounced up and down and her titties swung in rhythm. And finally, with a primal scream from her and deeply sexy grunt from him, he came on her tits and she rubbed herself off. It was quite the performance.

Despite the anger she displayed when she first entered, Vanessa insisted that Nadine stay for dinner and the evening passed peacefully as they made neighborly introductions. All still in the nude of course. At the door Gary hugged Nadine and she felt his cock twitch against her hip. Vanessa kissed her on the cheek, "Don't be a stranger now," and with a wink she closed the door.