All Comments on 'Swipe Right, Wife's Night, Aloha'

by loveofstory

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

If it works for both, go for it

Buster2UBuster2U12 months ago

5 Big Blazing Stars to the writer, for Great writing, Great story, Great Idea, and Great Effort. Playing with fire, I have done the same many many times. So intense, So Hot, Sending your wife, the love of you life, to go and get fucked by another man

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown12 months ago

You see two of the most notorious cream pie eaters on here rate this story high. Says all you need to know.....

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

And so damn stupid. Disease, pregnancy or her just dumping his ass because he has no respect for her or himself. What an example for the kids not to far down the road.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is a great story. So many couples tend to experience their first adventures in wife sharing while on vacation. I would have loved to have a bit more detail, but even so, the story was good.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent! We live in Princeville, Kauai, HI, and enjoy using Tinder to meet tourists for amazing sex. Yes, we are very particular and welcome single women, man studs, MILFs with a cuckold, and swinging couples. The supply is copious and my husband and I love seeing the other fucking hard. Life is good in the Aloha state with an assist from Tinder.

SexyAsianLoverSexyAsianLover12 months ago

Definitely would have loved to hear more details on her regarding their activities. Maybe a story from her perspective is warranted?

DrkmanDrkman10 months ago

Nice story, only wish there was a risk of pregnancy.

TinasheTTinasheT10 months ago

One of the best stories on Literorica

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story, seems like it could really happen. I totally understand the excitement of knowing that other men find your wife desirable. Eating the other guys cum was the only negative of the story and was not what I would have done, but I overlooked it in the context of the whole story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous