Swirl CFNM Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary and John continue to explore new boundaries.
16.8k words
4.8
17.9k
10

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 10/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ok with me sharing these with Daneisha?"

"Not only am I ok with it. I'm kind of turned on by it. Let me know what she thinks," Mary asked.

"I already know. She is going to LOVE them!"

We cleaned up, went out to dinner and continued to get more comfortable with each other. I escorted Mary back to her car and had a long intimate hug before saying our final goodbyes of the day.

I went back up to the room. Uploaded the pictures and videos to cloud storage. Mapped a link of the evidence and texted it to Daneisha.

Five minutes later she replied.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!"

One minute later she called.

"Who's the lucky girl?" Daneisha asked.

"You are," I replied.

"No, I mean...oh yeah I guess I am. Thank you. But, who is she?"

"Her name is Mary."

"Do you know her from work? Why haven't you mentioned her to me before?" Daneisha peppered me.

"I met her online. I had been hoping this situation might make itself possible. I know that your biggest fantasy is to, and I quote, 'see your dick in and out of another wet pussy would drive me crazy!' So, are you feeling a little crazy?"

"My panties are soaked; and I have only seen a little bit. I'm not going to get any sleep tonight," Daneisha huffed.

"You're welcome," I joked.

"What do you mean online?" Daneisha asked.

"I posted on Craigslist looking for an African American Women that wouldn't mind hanging out with a naked white guy," I joked.

"You serious?"

"Yep, I had hoped that it would eventually lead to what happened. But, It went there real quick on our first meeting. I was a bit shocked," I confessed.

"Does she know that you are showing them to me?"

"Yes, she gave me her consent. When I first told her I would like to do that, she was pretty wary. But, by the end of the evening she was turned on by the idea."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. She wants to know what you think," I said.

"I will let you know in the morning. I've got some serious work to do," Daneisha joked.

"Don't let me keep you. I'm going to sleep. Comforted in the thought that you are busy pleasing yourself to me."

"John you have no idea. I have never been this wet and horny before," Daneisha gushed.

"Daneisha?"

"Yes."

"I Love You."

"I Love You Too. Thank you for making this a reality. Now I want to see it in person."

"We'll see about that maybe. Good night Beautiful."

"Good night Boo."

I quickly drifted off to sleep. I was so tired that the draw of sleep was greater than imagining Daneisha with tablet in one hand and bringing herself off with the other.

The next morning I woke up, my dick slightly sore from the previous days activities. Its that good kind of sore that makes you smile and reminisce. I checked my phone and saw a message from Daneisha from a few hours previous.

Daneisha: My pussy is so sore. I have never come that many times in one night. Thank You John.

Me: You're welcome. It was my pleasure...lol. Get some rest. Love You.

I got up. Showered. Ate breakfast and turned into a teenager. I began an internal debate as to when I should I reach out to Mary. What should I say? Should I be funny? Should I be suggestive? I went back and forth over breakfast and my return trip from the hotel back home. I debated for the next couple of hours.

Finally, Mary beat me to the punch with the perfect text.

Mary: WYD

I paused and laughed out loud. Impressed with her no nonsense straight forward approach.

Me: Just recuperating...lol.

Mary: Lol. Yeah me too. I hope I wasn't too hard on you yesterday.

Me: You were absolutely PERFECT in every way!

Mary: Thanks. You and your cock were pretty awesome yesterday. I can still feel you.

Me: Mmmm. Nice. You are starting to make me hard again.

Mary: Wish I was there. I can't wait to get together again.

Me: Me too. When?

Mary: This coming Saturday? My place?

Me: I would Love that!

Mary: Cool. Can I ask a favor?

Me: Anything.

Mary: Could you please hold off having an orgasm till then?

Me: That will be a little difficult, but I will gladly hold off for you.

Mary: Thanks. I want you to save it all for me. I want all of your cum!

Me: Oh shit. I am rock hard now.

Mary: Text me a pic please.

Me: Gladly.

I took a quick picture and texted it to Mary.

Mary: Nice. I can't wait to play with you again. Tease you. Make you shoot a big load for me. Fuck I'm so hot thinking about you coming just for me.

Me: You are making it awful tough to keep my promise right now.

Mary: Stroke it for me John. Just don't cum. That's all for me.

Me: Btw, Daneisha Loved the pics and video. She was up late last night pleasuring herself. Said she had not cum that many times in one night.

Mary: Oh wow! I am so wet and horny knowing that! John, I have to go and make myself cum. Please save me all of your cum! Bye.

Me: I will. Chat with you later.

My cock would not go down for the next couple of hours knowing that Daneisha had been pleasuring herself to us and now Mary was working her pussy to that also. Keeping my promise not to cum this week was going to be pretty tough.

I couldn't stop thinking about Daneisha and Mary for the rest of the day. My balls were already starting to ache. But I kept my promise, barely.

The next day I was back at work. I was so distracted by the past weekends events and constant thoughts about Daneisha and Mary pleasuring themselves. I was worthless.

Mid afternoon I got a text from Mary.

Mary: Please text me another pic of your hard white cock. This time include your handsome face in the picture.

Me: I'm not sure I feel comfortable doing that .

Mary: Please. Trust me.

Me: Mmmmmmm.

Mary: John. Trust me.

Me: I'm at work right now. I will send one when I get home.

Mary: I need a picture of you NOW!

Me: Ok. Give me a moment. Let me close and lock my office door.

Mary: NO WAIT!! Don't lock the door.

Me: I can't do that. I might get caught. I don't want to lose my job.

Mary: Are you hard right now?

Me: Very.

Mary: Do it. Do it for me. I know it's making you even harder and more turned on. Do it quickly.

Me: Damn you Mary!

I got up and closed my door. My cock obscenely hard in my pants. I'm fortunate that my office is off the beaten path. I felt relatively safe that no one would come there. I quickly sat at my desk. My heart beating wildly in my chest. My cock was so hard it was difficult to get out of my pants.

Moving quickly I put my phone in selfie mode and lined it up close to my cock angling up to also capture my face. I took a few quick shots. Placed the phone on my desk and started to put my cock back in my pants. Of course, a knock rapped on my door. With my pants still partially undone and my cock throbbing hard and excited, I scooted my chair under my desk and said, "Come in."

Of all the luck it was Natalie one of our Admins. I looked at my phone that was face up, still lit up with a picture of my cock. I quickly grabbed it and flipped it over. Natalie did not seem to notice. Fortunately, I happened to have a stack of papers in front of me and I feigned looking them over.

"Hey Natalie. What's up?"

"I just wanted to bring you these expense vouchers to sign. Are you ok? You don't look so good," she said looking concerned.

"Yeah, just running a little warm. You by the way look on point as always."

My cock was throbbing underneath the desk. My erection not going down at all. It was getting more intense with Natalie in the room. My face was flush. Heart pounding.

"John, you big flirt. Here, sign these."

Natalie handed me the collection of receipts. Our hands touching. I was so turned on and hard by the situation. My cock throbbing out in the open underneath my desk. I was fighting the urge to come right there in front of Natalie without touching myself. I quickly signed and handed them back.

"Thanks John."

"Thank you Natalie. Always good to see you."

"Do you want me to leave the door open or closed?"

"Open please. Thanks again."

Natalie left and I waited a few seconds to put my hard cock back properly in my pants. Looked through the pics and decided on one to send to Mary. With as quickly as I took them, I got lucky with one good shot. The particular angle made me look larger than normal. Off it went to Mary.

Mary: Oh my God you look huge. So nice and big for me.

Me: All yours Mary. By the way someone came to my office right after that shot and I did not have a chance to put him away completely. Almost caught me.

Mary: Male or female?

Me: Female.

Mary: Were you excited.

Me: Petrified with fear and my cock was hard and almost came on its own.

Mary: OMG that is so fucking hot! Mmmm, I almost wished you would have cum for her, but I'm glad you didn't. God, I want all of your cum!

Me: I can't wait for Saturday.

Mary: Since you trusted me and texted me that beautiful big cock. Here's your reward.

Mary texted me one of the photo's she took of her sucking my cock from Saturday.

Me: I'm not going to make it to Saturday...lol.

Mary: Save me your cum. I got to have all of it.

Me: Yes Maam.

Mary: Good boy!

I was never this electrically charged up sexually before in my life. I prayed that I would make it to Saturday.

Me: I've got to get to a meeting. Thank you for the distraction today.

Mary: Chat with you later. I want all of your cock and cum.

I went to my meeting. I could 't get Mary off my mind. My cock firm underneath the table. I could not pay complete attention. My balls feeling heaving with anticipation that seemed to grow stronger with each passing moment. Sparking adrenaline into my system. My heart quickening. Saturday. Saturday. Saturday.

I finished my day and returned home. I still could not get Mary off my mind and our upcoming Saturday. The anticipation and pressure building. An energy building and consuming my body. It reminded me when I was younger. I loved to edge my cock for hours on end. Even days. Relishing in the building tension. That final release completely overpowering my whole body. It is no exaggeration that I prided myself on the lengths at which my ejaculate would escape my body. Ten ropes of pure ecstasy. The first explosion easily covering more than eight feet. Here I am again, those same feelings and experiences on a slightly different level. Hoping I can match that same level of performance from my youth.

The next day was much the same. The tension had seemed to ease over the night's course of sleep. But the brain kicked back in and brought that tension back even stronger. I was doubting if I could make it to Saturday.

Work went without incident. Mary and my cock dominating my thoughts.

That evening Mary texted.

Mary: I need another pic of your hard cock.

Me: Easy. I'm constantly horny and hard thanks to you. Any requests?

Mary: Yes. I NEED a pic of your perfect hard white cock dripping pre-cum.

Me: Fuck Mary, you are killing me.

Mary: Do it John!

Me: Give me a moment. It shouldn't take long...lol.

It didn't take long. I was so turned on, pre-cum was flowing from the head, dripping down to my torso. I am so tempted to share that picture in this story.

I texted the shot to Mary.

Mary: I am simply at a loss for words. Let me text you back in a little bit. I have to take care of something very urgent.

Thirty minutes later she texted back of photo of the index and middle finger of her right hand. Covered in the juices from an obvious orgasm. The fluids of her orgasm stringing between them.

Mary: We need to taste each other.

Me: Mary, my body is on fire. You are going to get it.

Mary: You better. But don't you dare cum till I say you can. Control it baby. Cause you're going to give all of it to me.

Me: This is torture.

Mary: Sweet torture! Do you know that I have been taking extra panties to work, because by lunchtime I have to change them from being soaked thinking about your big beautiful cock. Then change them again once I get home. That's torture. And I love it...lol.

Me: Glad to know that I am having an effect on your as well.

Mary: I am always wet and horny. I look at pics of your cock all day long.

Me: I am blushing and hard as a rock...lol.

Mary: As for this Saturday, I have been planning and preparing quite a bit.

Me: Care to share.

Mary: Nope. Just prepare to be surprised, teased and ready to give me a lot of cum.

Me: You have been priming my pump pretty good all week for that.

Mary: I can't wait. Thank you for a beautiful and intense orgasm tonight.

Me: Anytime.

Mary: I like the sound of that. I'm going to hold you to it.

Me: I always keep my promises. Goodnight.

Mary: Goodnight.

The next day at work around noon, I couldn't resist texting Mary.

Me: Been looking at my cock lately?

Mary: Yes. All morning and fingering my pussy at my desk. That guy at work I told you about.

Me: Yes.

Mary: He stood and talked to me while I fingered my pussy underneath my desk.

Me: So who's the exhibitionist now?

Mary: You're a bad influence.

Me: Do you think he could smell your pussy?

Mary: Oh God, I hope so. Between the two of you I'm constantly wet.

Me: You're welcome!

Mary: Are you still saving your cum for me?

Me: As difficult as it may be, yes.

Mary: Good. I can't wait for you to give me all your cum. I have been fucking my pussy raw thinking about owning your cock! I can't wait to watch you explode and show you what you have been doing to me.

Me: Mary you are killing me!

Mary: Good. Save it for me! I got to have it. Just another day then your cock and cum are all mine!

Me: Bye Tease!

Mary: You're welcome...lol!

I was dying to cum. My thoughts were constantly on Mary. Was I really having this constant effect on her as well? That question kept me in that constant cycle of arousal. My endorphins keeping me on a never ending rush of electricity. My cock almost always at least semi-erect. Even urinating was a pleasurable experience. Saturday could not come quick enough.

Friday night Mary texted me her address. It was a neighborhood in suburban north St. Louis county. I was familiar with it having grown up in that area. Now, a 30 minute drive for me. Once again, we settled on "noonish."

The following day, I got up early and groomed myself like my life depended on it. My excitement building by the minute. I set off and arrived at Mary's a little after 12:00. Mary's house was on a Cul de Sac with seven other homes. Hers being along the circle portion of the street. I parked in front and made my way to her door.

There was a full glass storm door and the front door behind it was open. I knocked and Mary came to the door shortly. Both of us grinning like anxious school kids. She invited me in and we held each other in a tight embrace. Neither one of us trying to break free from our hold of each other. It was so comfortable.

"Mmmm this feels good," I breathed.

"Yeah, we fit right," Mary responded.

"In more ways than one," I laughed.

Mary broke the embrace and swatted my shoulder.

"What are you waiting for. Get Naked. I've been waiting all week," she demanded and laughed.

I made a move to close the door.

"Oh no you don't mister! Leave the door open," she barked.

"But what about your neighbors seeing some strange naked white guy in your door?"

"All my neighbors are horny bitches. I want to make them jealous horny bitches," Mary laughed.

"Ok," I said sheepishly.

I slowed my pace. My face beginning to redden. Nervous that one of her neighbors would see me and freak out. But, my week long erection was winning out. It had been too long. I had been pent up all week. I really couldn't wait to get naked for Mary. Neighbors be damned. Mary stood ten feet from me and took it all in. I laid my clothes on a bench by the door. My cock already hard and waiting.

"Turn around and face out the door for my neighbors John."

I slowly turned as told. My embarrassment returning. Mary came up behind me and ran her hand over my ass. Then reaching around me with both hands began stroking my cock. Whispering in my ear, "Feels so good. I've been wanting to stroke your cock all week. Now I get to stroke it for my neighbors."

That caused me to spasm and jerk a little in her hand.

Mary laughed, "Oh you like that don't you? You want me to show my neighbors your big white cock?"

I could only groan as she stroked me back and forth. Stopping to grip my cock tightly so it would fill with blood and engorge. Mary looking around at it. "Oh Fuck I Love the look of that," she cooed.

This went on for a few minutes. Mary and me getting more involved and impassioned.

Mary stopped. "We need to slow down. We've got all day. Maybe all weekend," she laughed.

"Let's go into the kitchen back here."

Mary turned me around and led me by the cock into the back of her house where the kitchen looked out onto her private backyard.

We sat at her table. Mary made some tea and we talked.

"What would you like to do?" Mary asked.

"Other than the obvious. I am open for whatever you would like. I know that we talked a little bit about this in the coffee shop. I am really here at your disposal. I actually like to do laundry. And, I'm really strange, because I actually like to iron. I'm damn good at it too. I can be kind of a neat freak so I don't mind cleaning. All as long as I can remain nude of course."

Mary looked at me a little strangely.

"Oh, and most importantly, I LOVE TO COOK! I am an excellent cook. I would love to cook for you!"

"Now we're talking," Mary exclaimed. "What's your specialty?"

Just as I was about to answer, someone knocked on her door. I immediately got self conscious and reacted by covering myself even though it was in the front of the house.

Mary sat up and looked at me reassuringly. "Oh don't worry. I'm expecting FedEx," she laughed.

She got up to go to the door turned around. Looked at my cock and said, "that won't do."

She put her hand into her sweat pants and down into her pussy. Pulled out a very wet finger and rubbed it across my upper lip, immediately setting my senses on fire. "I expect that cock to be rock hard when I come back." And walked out the doorway. I was instantly hard. The beautiful smell of her pussy fueling an achingly hard cock. She could have taken an hour and I would have remained hard because of her scent.

A few minutes later I heard her making her way back to the kitchen. I couldn't wait to show her how hard her scent had made me. As she walked through the door, I was quickly shocked to see that Mary had changed into a FedEx uniform.

"WHAT THE FUCK," She screamed! And started to run back out.

Things were moving fast. My mind was also screaming "WHAT THE FUCK!". My cock went from full staff to retreating inside my body in two seconds flat. I moved to get behind a counter. My mind catching up with me; that wasn't Mary in the FedEx uniform. Now I could hear someone else laughing hysterically in the other room. The FedEx woman screaming "WHAT THE FUCK MARY!"

Mary was laughing and shoving Miss FedEx back through the door into the kitchen. Me, trying to hide behind the counter. The FedEx woman trying to get out of the room. Mary holding her tight moving her back into the kitchen. Me, looking like a deer in the headlights.

"Stop it Mary! Why are you doing this?"

"Shut up Jackie! I want you to meet my white boy," Mary got out while laughing. "Stop it Jackie!"

I just shut up and let it happen.

"John. Come over here," Mary intoned.

I hesitated as Mary struggled with Jackie, from FedEx.

"Now John!"

God I was embarrassed. What the hell was all this about. I slowly made my way away from behind the counter and halfway to Mary and her struggling dance partner from FedEx.

"John, this is my twin sister Jackie," Mary said. "Jackie, this is my naked, big dicked white boy, John," and laughed.