Swirl CFNM Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After five more minutes of us taking care of each other, I stood back up and continued with the massage of her lower body. I poured oil onto her thighs and calves. Intentionally avoiding her pussy. It was tough to avoid. Her arousal was firmly on display. Her lips fully engorged. Her clitoris lying just underneath her hood. Her entire area wet with excitement.

I spent a good deal of time working her thighs. There are a lot of muscles in this group and I spent a thorough amount of time working them. Made quick work of her shins before working her feet. Picking them up and bending her legs to get full access to working her entire sole. This also opened up her wet pussy to me, leaking its invitation to me. I did the same with her other foot.

Placing her feet back down, I made sure that her legs were now spread wider apart, my target now plainly in my sight. On my upward journey, I stayed at the foot of the table and worked my hands north. This time concentrating on her inner thighs. Casually pushing her legs wider for me. My hands climbing higher with my thumbs stroking on either side of her lips. Pulling them slightly open with each pass. Her passion literally leaking out. After a number of passes like this I ran my thumb along her entrance. Up and over her clit.

Mary was breathing much heavier now. I would love to say that I teased her longer, but, I was at my limit. I leaned forward and lowered my tongue into her hot wet opening. Mary took in a sharp breath and instinctively grabbed my head pulling me into her.

"Fuck, yes John! Eat my pussy!"

The slow build of the massage was over. It was time for action and results. I fucked her opening with my tongue. Sucked on her lips. Sucked her clit into my mouth and tongued it. Moving my hands to push her even wider for me, I moved lower to tongue her ass. This brought an even more heightened response from Mary.

"You like that shit, don't you Mary?"

"Fuck yes. I love it. Don't stop."

I continued to make love to Mary's ass with my tongue. He ass was completely soaked with a combination of my saliva and the juices leaking from her pussy. I moved my tongue back to her pussy and moved my middle finger into her ass. Quickly sinking half its length into her. The surprise caused her to clamp down tightly onto it.

"Oh Fuck John," she hissed.

As she relaxed her muscles on me, I started to piston my finger into her ass and suck on her clit. After a few minutes I worked a second finger into her ass and started to stretch her open a little bit. All the while increasing the intensity of working her clit with my tongue.

"Fuck my ass John. Oh God Yes Fuck my Ass!"

Hearing Mary saying this repeated mantra really got me going. Fuck I was turned on knowing she was really getting into this. I wasn't in the best position, but I had Mary's legs spread wide for me, two fingers fucking her ass, my mouth clamped to her clit yet I was still able to work the index and middle finger of my other hand into her vagina. Curling upward to massage her G-spot. Mary started into overdrive. Mary started to fuck my face and hands with wild passion.

"That's it baby. Fuck my ass. Oh John Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass. Fuck I'm coming from you fucking my ass!"

I put some extra attention and energy into rubbing her G-spot and this set Mary off into the most violent orgasm I had seen her have. I pulled back and Mary's pussy erupted with a couple of squirts that surprised me. Her ass had a death grip clenching rhythmically on my fingers. Mary groaning and repeating her mantra, "my ass. That's it baby fuck my ass."

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy, but kept them in her ass. Mary seemed to not want me to remove them. As Mary started to relax, I kissed her inner thighs. Licking up the juices that had exploded from her. After a few minutes Mary started to really relax. I still kept my fingers in her ass.

"I loved watching you come from that Mary."

"Jesus, John, I never thought I could do that. I've never squirted before. You fucking my ass had me totally messed up. Fuck that was deliciously dirty. I completely lost everything. I didn't care about anything. Just how dirty you were making me. All I wanted was you to keep fucking my ass."

I finally removed my fingers and stood up from my awkward position. My cock still hard as a rock.

Looking at me Mary said, "I'm sorry baby. It has been too long. We need to take care of you, and I have a surprise to counter the surprise you just gave me."

"What's that," I asked?

"First, go over to my bed and get me a bunch of pillows so I can prop myself up," Mary asked.

I took a few minutes to gather all of her pillows and set them up behind her, getting her to about a 140 degree angle.

"Ok, now for that other surprise. Get into to the nightstand next to my bed and fetch my latest toy," she said.

As I made my way as directed, Mary continued to talk. "So the day after our last meeting, I had this idea. You told me the dimensions of your cock, so I thought I would try to find something the same size as you to use in your absence. It only took a couple of sex shops to find one I think is the same size as you."

As Mary talked I opened the drawer to find a rather large dildo. Ok, so statistically, I know that I have an above average sized dick. But when I take myself into consideration, I don't look at myself and think "Oh I'm Huge." I don't think I'm large or small. I'm about the same size, or a bit larger than most male porn stars. I was athletic as a youth and spent my fair share of time in shower rooms, but, I never really checked out the other guys, or compared myself to them.

So here I am looking at what appears to be a large dildo that is supposed to be the same size as me. But I don't think I look that big. I stood there in my confusion, trying to reconcile the disparity in my head.

"Bring it over her John," Mary directed.

I picked it up and brought it over to Mary. My cock had softened a bit with a lack of activity, so I couldn't exactly get a good comparison at the moment. I handed John 2.0 over to Mary.

"John, get hard again for me so I can compare how well I did."

As she said that she suggestively stuck the large dildo into her mouth; laughing as if to help induce by cock back to its hard state. I started stroking with my left hand and stuck a finger of my right hand into her pussy to draw out some of her juices. I pulled back a very wet finger and hungrily brought it to my mouth. My cock inflating back to its hard glory in no time flat. Mary held the dildo next to its twin for comparison. The girth was just about right. The dildo looked to be longer, and I think that is due to my balls making my own cock look slightly smaller.

"I'd say I did a damn good job. Pretty fucking close," Mary gloated. "So John, when I asked you to text me those pics, what I didn't tell you was that I was looking at them and fucking my pussy with your twin here. I fucked myself good and plenty this past week," Mary said with a huge grin on her face.

"My turn to say not fair Mary."

"John, I want you to stand at the foot of the table and stroke your cock for me. I want you to watch me fuck myself with your twin."

I did as instructed and slowly stroked my cock watching Mary spread her legs further apart and invade her already drenched pussy with the dildo. Mary keeping her eyes on my cock as she reacted to the size of the dildo now filling herself up.

"Fuck John your cock looks big and wet for me. Mmmm and my pussy feels good being stretched open for you. Stroke your big white cock for me baby. Stroke it for Mary."

I was incredibly turned on. Mary was as well; she had already started a deep and steady rhythm in working her pussy.

"Damn it you are so fucking sexy Mary. I don't think I can last much longer. I've been holding it much too long."

"I don't want you to John. I want you to give it to me. I need you to cover me in your cum."

That was all of the encouragement I needed. With Mary's permission I began stroking my enraged cock frantically. Mary keeping pace with me, hammering away at her pussy.

"Give me your fucking cum baby! Give it to me! I got to have it!"

We were completely in sync. Both working ourselves to a frenzy. My weeks worth of frustration coming to an end.

"Fuck, here I cum Mary!"

"Oh shit yes, John give it to me," she yelled.

From deep within my soul my entire being shot out of my cock. Two ropes fired out in rapid succession. They flew the length of the table coating Mary's face, even up into her hair. A third rope flew up to her breasts. A fourth and fifth rope landing squarely on her pussy. He hand working the dildo happened to be on a down stroke allowing my sperm to cover her pussy. Then Mary began working the dildo covered in my juice into her vagina. The remaining ropes did not contain the strength of the previous shots, but copious amounts of my week's pent up lust flowed out of my cock. I leaned forward to direct them onto her left foot. Now I've never really had a foot fetish, but watching her foot now covered in my cream was quite a turn on.

And as I was experiencing my intense undoing, I watched Mary bucking and shaking on the massage table; groaning as a result of her own powerful orgasm. I loved watching the orgasm consume her entire body. Racking its pleasure in waves through her body. Leaving her shivering in its after shocks. She was so beautiful giving in completely to her pleasure.

I moved up along side her and lowered to give her a kiss. Her lips wet with my own explosion. I plunged my tongue into her mouth to share it with her. I pulled back slightly and scooped up some more of my weeks worth of passion with my tongue and plunged it back into her mouth. This took Mary by surprise but was turned on by it and reacted with a loud groan and an increased passionate kiss. I pulled back again, scooping more of my ejaculate from her right cheek and bridge of her nose and back into her mouth for an intimate exchange. Mary reacted with even more passionate groans. She was really getting into this new connection we were making. I pulled back yet again, this time noticing that she had moved her left hand back to pussy and was busy working in its wetness. I scooped more of my sperm from her forehead and returned to sharing it with her. Meanwhile, I was also rubbing my rubbing my cum into her breasts. Tweaking her slippery nipples between my fingers.

Mary then surprised me by bringing her fingers wet from her pussy between our intimate kiss. Her fingers were wet with a combination of both of our orgasms. My passion was enflamed to taste a combination of our climaxes. We worked together to work her fingers clean.

"More," I begged.

Mary returned her hands to her pussy for a fresh supply and once again we cleaned them together. After a third helping I stood staring at Mary breathing heavy. Still focused on the lust of the moment.

"That was intense," I said.

"John, you are so nasty."

"I Love being nasty for you Mary."

"I Love being nasty with you John."

"John?"

"Yes, Mary."

"Spend the night."

"I would love that."

I helped Mary off the table and over to her bed. I then retrieved the pillows and set about returning her bed to its previous state. Turned off the lights and cuddled up next to her.

"Well that clean shower didn't last long," Mary laughed.

"You feel perfect to me in so many ways right now," I replied.

"I am so tired and satisfied right now. Thank you for that," Mary said.

"I know its cliché to say, but, my pleasure. Truly."

And with that I pulled Mary tighter to me and we both drifted off to a deep sleep.

I was so deep in my slumber that it took me awhile gather my bearings. Where am I? What is that? Is this really happening?

My faculties trying to put everything together. Oh yeah, I'm at Mary's. Feels like I been asleep for about 5 hours. Maybe 3AM? Mary's hand feels good stroking my hard cock. I turned to Mary in the dark. Her hand never leaving my cock. The room was pitch black. I couldn't make our her facial features.

"Take me," was all she said.

In the darkness a plan quickly came to mind.

In one swift move, I took Mary's wrists into my hands and pulled them over her head as I crawled on top of her and moved in between her legs forcefully.

"You're damn right I'm going to take what's mine!"

"Oh shit," Mary responded surprised by my change.

"You have been teasing me for too fucking long. You know you fucking belong to me. You are mine. This pussy belongs to me and only me!"

"I...I...I," Mary stammered.

"I, nothing. Who does this pussy belong to?"

"You," she said weakly.

"Not good enough! Who does this pussy belong to? Say my fucking name!"

"J..."

I was quick to cut her off.

"Don't you fucking play with me. All this time you been teasing me. Teasing me with your beautiful body. Irresistible smile. Sexy personality. You know how long I have lusted after you?"

Even in the dark I could now tell that Mary was now starting to get beyond her surprise and put together what I was up to.

In the meantime, the head of my cock had nestled into her wet opening.

"Oh shit'" she reacted to my hard intrusion and the thought of her fantasy playing out. "I'm sorry. I have always wanted you. Please take me. My pussy belongs to you. I belong to you," she pleaded.

I nudged my cock head a little deeper into her causing her to gasp.

"Say my name. Whose cock does this pussy belong to?"

"Your cock, David," she hissed.

And as she spoke David's name I sunk my cock deeper into her wet depths.

Mary took a sharp deep breath as I sank into her. I grunted to her, "you feel so good Mary." I held still feeling her clench down on my shaft. "This is where I'm supposed to be!"

"David, you feel so good in my pussy. So big. Stretching me. I have been wanting you inside me for so long. Now fuck me. I need you to fuck me hard."

"Mary I'm not going to be able to last long. All this time waiting for this moment is too much."

"Give it to me David. I fucking need you to give it to me. I'm so turned on I'm going to scream. Fuck me!"

I released my grip on Mary's wrists and grabbed her waist and began my frantic assault. She was tight, but her pussy was so wet that it made for easy penetration. She felt so fucking good. I just started pistoning in and out of her hot wet pussy. I could feel her juices leaking down my balls. Mary was working herself up into a fevered pitch. She moved her recently freed hands down to my ass, pulling me deeper into her.

"Fuck me David. Fuck me baby. I've wanted this for so long. Give me your big white cock. Give it to me!"

I was hammering her for all I was worth. Even though I had cum a few hours earlier, my weeks long abstinence still had me pretty well primed and I was quickly approaching my orgasm.

"Say my name Mary."

"David! Fuck me David. Fuck me David. Fuck me David."

Faster and faster we worked each other over.

"I'm going to cum Mary!"

"Fuck yes baby! Cum inside me. Jesus, I need you to give me your cum. Oh fuck I Need You to Cum Inside Me! David!"

With one last thrust I emptied myself into her. Feeling my orgasm immediately trigger hers as she convulsed underneath me. He pussy immediately flooded with her orgasm. She was shaking and whispering my name over and over. Her mind and body were completely consumed with her fantasy and orgasm. I jerked into her body feeling myself flow into her. Every muscle contracting as I released into her.

Neither one of us was making any sound. We were both so deep in our intense pleasure. I really couldn't see Mary that well in the dark. I could feel her pussy squeezing and contracting on my cock and feel her body jerk underneath me. Relaxing more and more as each second passed until I could not support myself any longer and collapsed on top of her. Quickly rolling off her and onto my side. Both of us still breathing hard trying to completely come down from our sexual high. Still, neither one of us saying anything to each other.

I started to drift off to sleep. Just as I was about to fall into that void, I felt Mary curl up tight to me. A warmth spread throughout my body and I fell fast into a deep slumber.

I woke a few hours later. The clock next to her bed said it was shortly after Seven. Mary was still clung tightly to me. I didn't want to move. I just wanted to stay and enjoy that peace for as long as possible. My inner need to please got the best of me. I carefully worked my way out of her embrace. Being careful not to wake her.

Used the restroom to relieve myself and splash a little cold water in my face. I then made my way into the kitchen to see what damage I could do. Opened up the fridge to create a game plan. I kept it simple. Poured us a glass of Orange Juice. Grabbed some eggs, milk and sharp cheddar cheese and started to make us a cheese omelet.

While I worked on the omelet I dropped some toast to brown. Finished up the omelet and buttered the toast. Finished off plating everything with some salsa and sour cream on the side. Last but not least, I brewed a mug of coffee with her Keurig. Our simple breakfast was now complete. Found a tray and made my way back into the bedroom.

I plopped myself down onto the bed with some extra energy to wake Mary from her sleep. Her body moved in reaction as she shook her head and turned to look at me.

"I made us breakfast. I hope you like," I said proudly.

Mary smiled and said, "you really are a dream."

Mary sat up next to me and we took turns eating our breakfast.

"Yesterday and last night was pretty intense Mary."

"Yeah, a good intense. Especially in the middle of the night. That really fucked me up. In a good way."

"I really had you going didn't I?"

"Mmmhmmm. What was that all about," Mary asked?

"Well, Jackie and I were talking. She really does love you an awful lot. She knows that your feelings for David are very real and she wants that for you. She is worried that I might interfere or possibly put at jeopardy a potential relationship with David," I said.

"So?

"So, I agreed with her. I don't want to see you miss out on anything. One of my life's biggest regrets is that I have hid behind my insecurities and low self esteem issues. I have found out too late in life that I missed out on potential relationships with women I felt were out of my league. I could not believe that I would have a chance. Only to find out that there was some interest on their end as well. I don't want you to miss out as well."

"Again. So?"

"I told Jackie that I would somehow find a way to kindle or encourage you to get that white boy," I laughed. "Last night was not planned on my end. But when you said 'take me' in the dark, it all came right to me. At least it showed to me that you have some real deep passion for him." And after a long pause I said, "that tells me you need to do this."

Mary was quiet. I moved the breakfast tray out of the way and embraced her. Holding her head to my chest and rubbed her torso, even leaning down to kiss her forehead.

"What do I do John?"

"First off, you dress to impress. You are beautiful Mary. Show it off. Dangle the bait that is your hot little body. Sit next to him, or across from him in meetings. Make sure you accidentally kick him under the table. Touch him unexpectedly. Kill him with your eyes. You know, guaranteed stuff. He's all yours!"

"Ok," Mary said without a lot of conviction.

"Do It Mary! This is your homework assignment for the week."

"The week huh? Does that sound like you want to meet again next weekend?"

"You're damn right it does. That is, if it works for you," I said.

"It does, as long as I'm not out with David," she joked. Mary pulled away from our embrace and kissed me passionately. She moved her hand down a grasped my cock. "You know what else works for me?"