Swirl CFNM Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clean up and sit. It's ready and this shit don't keep. We need to eat as soon as possible," I barked.

In their haste Mary and Jackie fought to wash their hands at the kitchen sink while I opened up a chilled bottle of local white wine and put everything on the table. As they took their seats I washed my hands as well and joined them.

"Umm. Did you cum in this?" Jackie asked.

"Would you like him to Jackie? I know he wouldn't mind and I would be glad to help him. How about you?"

"Smart ass!"

"Maybe later," Mary said laughing and winking at her.

My cock throbbed under the table at the suggestion

I sat and watched as Mary and Jackie attacked their dinner. Each of them moaned their appreciation. They both had gorged themselves on a number of forkfuls before they looked up at me.

"What's wrong?" Jackie asked.

"Nothing. I love watching people eat my food. You like?

"This is awesome," Jackie gushed.

"John, this is even better than your big dick!"

"You would know Mary," Jackie joked.

"Seeing you enjoy this is just as important to me. Thank you."

"Fuck that dude you hung up on at work Mary. You need to marry this Mother Fucker right here! Don't tell me you rich too?"

"No I'm not rich. Just gainfully employed," I replied.

"You too much John! This is damn good!"

We ate. We drank. We laughed. We finished our plates. We drank some more.

I gathered the plates and took them to the sink and started to rinse them off and place them in the dishwasher. Mary came up behind me, reaching around to play with my cock as she carried on a slightly drunken conversation with her sister. I had to back away from the sink as my dick hardened. My cock would leave her grasp as I moved to place the plate in the dishwasher. Only to have Mary quickly latch back onto my cock as I moved back up to the sink as she quickly resumed stroking me in front of Jackie.

"Don't you just love his big white cock Jackie?"

Jackie was quiet. Not sure what to say. I was starting to flush in the face again. Embarrassed and hard. Now being stroked in front of Jackie, by her sister. Mary specifically stroking me for her.

I looked over at Jackie. One hand on the table. The other appeared to be moving under the table. A far away look starting to settle in her eyes. Mary, drunk in more ways than one with the situation she was commanding.

"Mary you're going to make me cum."

"No. Not yet. I'm sorry. I'm sorry John. I'm sorry Jackie. I'm a little drunk and got carried away."

"Hard not too," Jackie reacted.

"I'm going to go take a shower while you finish up here. And then I have a couple of surprises for you later."

"I would like to take one as well to wash away all of the grilling and cooking," I asked.

"Oh sure, there is a guest bathroom in the hallway. Help yourself to whatever you need in there. I will catch up with you in a moment."

Mary made her way out of the kitchen back into the house. I continued cleaning up. My cock still hard for Jackie. Brining it close to her as I cleared things from the table. Her hand still under the table moving slightly.

"Well that was interesting," I joked at the awkwardness of the situation.

"I've never seen this side of Mary before. We're twins and I've never seen it. I have you to thank for that. I like it. I love it. She is literally half my world. I can't explain it. I've always been the promiscuous one. She got it too. We really are twins."

"I'm not sure what to say Jackie."

Looking at my hard cock pointing in her direction, pre-cum dripping from the engorged head, "shit, you saying it right there!"

Jackie was going to make me come just by talking to me. To preserve my impending orgasm I needed to politely get away.

I exhaled loudly. "Oh shit, Jackie. I need to get that shower in quick. A cold ass shower at that might even be best," I said laughing seriously.

"You go ahead. I'm going to check on Mary." Jackie's arm still moving underneath the table as I made my way out of the kitchen towards the guest bathroom.

I decided against a cold shower. I love long hot showers. It's one of the few things in life that actually relaxes me. Here I stood under the cascading water trying to relax. Unfortunately, I had a six day erection not allowing me to completely do so. He was anxious. He had been patient long enough. He knew that his total release into relaxation was quickly approaching. He was telling me to finish this shower and get the show on the road.

So, I listened to him. It was a pretty quick shower. It was good to make sure I was clean for Mary and what was to come. I stepped out and dried myself off. Found some hair gel and pushed my hair into it's scruffy place. Hung the towel back in place and heard a knock at the door.

"Come in," I replied.

Jackie stuck her head in looked me over and said "Hey, can I come in?"

"Sure, you always have an open invitation."

Jackie chuckled and shuffled her way into the bathroom keeping an eye on my half hard dick.

"Uh, I am going to have to leave soon, but, I wanted to come back and say good bye in person."

"Oh, ok, that is very nice of you. I know we have had an interesting introduction today. But, I can honestly say that through out the day that it has been nice getting to know you. I don't know about you, but, I have gotten over that initial shock and have gotten to be very comfortable with you," I stated honestly.

"I was shocked too. I was shocked that Mary would do that to me. But, to be honest, I had it coming. I do flaunt my sexuality in front of her. And I'm glad she did. I like you. And, I like looking at you. I hope you like me looking at you."

We both looked down at my now hard cock. "I think there's your answer," I joked.

"I wanted to thank you for that pasta dish. It was really good. Damn you can cook." Jackie's face got serious as she changed her tone. "John, I'm a little concerned about Mary?"

"How so?"

"As crazy as it may sound, I really believe she is in love with a guy at her work and desperately wants to have a relationship with him even though they don't have anything going right now."

"You mean David," I said.

"Oh, so she told you about him?"

"Yeah. I think Mary and I do have this understanding that what we are doing together is nothing more that what it is on the surface. I am not looking to have a relationship with her. And I'm pretty sure she is not looking to have a serious relationship with me. Maybe I'm just that stepping stone to help get her more comfortable with trying to be in a relationship with him. If that makes any sense. I certainly do not want to interfere or put in jeopardy a possible relationship with him."

"Ok then but why?"

"Jackie, most of my whole life has been about being safe. Not letting anybody know how I feel, or what I really want for fear of losing them completely to rejection. But I've changed. Once I realized I had closed myself off to possible close relationships with beautiful women I admired, adored and lusted after. All because I thought I was too thin. What have I denied myself? What have I lost out on? I'll never know. No more. I don't want that for Mary as well."

"So you would walk away. Just like that?"

"How about I do more than that. Jackie, let me see what I can do to help make it happen."

"How you going to do that?

"I don't know. But you have my promise I will try."

Jackie exhaled deeply and said, "ok. John. One more thing."

"Anything," I said.

Looking down at my hard cock. Only a couple of feet from her. Still hard for her. "May I touch you?"

I gasped slightly. My cock involuntarily jerked at her words. More pre-cum worked out of the head causing Jackie to slightly gasp as well.

I paused before responding, "I would love that, but, I think I'd better run that by Mary first," I said uncertainly.

"John, when I went to check on Mary, trust me, I asked her. Even though she's a bit drunk, she knows she couldn't jerk you off like that in front of me without some kind of reaction. So I asked her."

"And?"

"I can touch you under three conditions. One, keep it brief. Two, no fucking. Three, under no circumstances am I allowed to make you cum."

I started to laugh. "I was beginning to have my doubts, but, that third condition sounds exactly like Mary. Please. Touch me. Remember condition number three."

Jackie stepped forward placing her hand on my chest. Running it slowly down to the base of my cock. Using just her index finger to slowly run it down the length of my shaft. Picking up pre-cum from the head and rubbing it between her fingers. Then returning to the head. Grasping it completely in her palm. Squeezing it. Bringing more pre-cum out and using it to coat the head as she twisted it around.

I breathed deep as her hand, rough from her job, intensified the sensations rubbing around the head of my cock.

"Fuck yes. That's much better than watching Mary do it. You like me controlling your cock like this John?"

I closed my eyes lost in the intensity. All I could do was whisper "yes."

Jackie moved her hand down my shaft and back up again. Squeezing him. Trapping more blood into my shaft. Really starting to enjoy herself.

"I love doing this. I love doing this to you. Love controlling your cock. Controlling you."

"Yes, Jackie."

"John, can I take a picture of your cock?"

"Anything Jackie," I implored.

She reached into her back pocket and produced her cell phone. Taking a couple of pics with her grasping me in her other hand.

"Nice. I love the contrast of your white cock and my chocolate hand. I'm going to need you to take a pic of me holding your cock with both hands," she commanded.

She handed me her phone and got down on her knees in front of me. Grasping both hands along the base and shaft of my cock, looking up at me with a hungry look in her eyes.

I took picture after picture in this pose. Jackie looking up at me, "look at that, both hands and still a third of this fucker still sticking out. Fuck I love your cock John! Don't stop taking pics." And with that, she removed her hands and placed just the tip in her mouth. I just kept taking pics. Then the head. Sinking lower till I felt her throat relax and open up allowing the head of my cock go deeper into her hot wet mouth. Never stopping to capture this on her phone. Slowly making my way into her mouth completely and then holding still as she tried to control her breathing. My shaft entirely in her mouth and down her throat.

She pulled me completely back out. A string of saliva between her mouth and the head of my cock. A look of pure lust in her eyes. She worked my cock back into her mouth and throat. Now grabbing my ass to work me in and out of mouth. Urging me to fuck her. After five or six strokes in her mouth, she pulled away coughing and gagging. Tears in her eyes.

"I better stop before I break my promise. I don't want to. But, I can't do that to my other half."

Placing her phone down, I helped Jackie to her feet.

"Jackie, no one has ever deep throated me before."

"John, you can fuck my throat anytime you want to. I mean it. You have the most beautiful cock. Your cock is made for it. Fuck, I would love to feel you coming deep in my throat!"

I sat back on the bathroom counter breathing heavy trying to get myself under control.

While I rested, Jackie started looking through the pictures we had just taken. She smiled and bit her bottom lip as she went back and forth through them. Putting her phone away, she grasped my still hard cock once again and kissed me deeply and passionately.

"John, Mary is in her bedroom at the end of the hall waiting for you. I'm leaving now, but I'm really jealous of her right now thinking about what she is going to do with your cock. Also, whatever it is you two do tonight. I want you to know that I will be looking at these pictures and fucking myself hard all Goddamn Night! I want you to picture that for me."

I said nothing. Jackie leaned in for another deep kiss and stroke of my cock. Turned and walked out the door into the hallway yelling, "Bye Bitch," as she made her way out of the house.

I took a few minutes to regain my composure before making my way to Mary's room.

When I walked into Mary's room she was naked laying face down on a massage table set up at the foot of her bed. A small hand towel covering her ass. Music playing lightly in the background. I looked to the nightstand next to her bed and saw a bottle of massage oil signaling to me what was next.

Feeling my presence, Mary asked, "did she make you come?"

"No. She really does love you Mary. More than my cock," I joked.

"Well that's a first!" Turning her head to look at me she said, "I couldn't blame her though." Smiled and put her head back down.

"So it looked like my cooking worked. I cooked you right out of your clothes," I joked.

"Maybe. But now its time to put your money where your mouth is and prove to me how good your are with your hands."

"Is this one of the surprises you said you had in store for me?"

"Yes."

"I love it. I can't wait to explore your entire body and feel you relax."

"Perfect," she purred.

"So, where in the hell did you get this massage table?"

"Um, I'm borrowing it from a friend of mine," Mary replied.

"I seriously need to get one of these."

"I'll be the judge of that," Mary joked.

I collected the massage oil and made sure that is wasn't cold. My cock getting even harder with anticipation with what I absolutely love to do. Worked some oil into my hands and started on Mary's neck. Working her between my thumb and first two fingers. Feeling some tightness. Working it out with deliberate circular motions. Feeling her start to loosen slightly.

I moved down to her shoulders. This is where most people carry a lot of stress and I usually start easy and work more firmly as I feel people relax. Mary was no different. I spent over ten minutes working her shoulders before moving down each of her arms, hands and even fingers. Then I moved onto her shoulder blades. Really using my thumbs to work the layers of muscles in that group. My thumbs are very sensitive in feeling those muscles that tighten up just asking for me to work on them. Feeling those tight muscles relax is just one small thing that I find so rewarding. And then watching their whole body follow suit is an extra bonus. I Moved next down her spine and rib cage. I loved taking my time in massaging her entire back. Moving lower and lower dipping my hands slightly underneath the towel covering her ass.

I moved lower, onto the back of her thighs. Massaging the outside and then the inside of her thighs. Putting more pressure than on her back. Moving slowly down further, working her calves. Then down to her feet. Working on the balls, arch, pads and even the toes.

Then I started to make my journey back up. This time from the end of the table at her feet. Leaning in and working her calves. Up to her thighs. Concentrating on her inner thighs. I could now see her pussy glistening with heat and excitement. Her lips engorged and flowing open. Her juice dripping down onto the table.

I moved my hands up her thighs and up under the towel. My thumbs running up on either side of her wet opening. A recently relaxed Mary started to now get a little bit excited. A deep moan escaping her lips. In one swift motion the small towel discarded to the floor. Her ass on full display. I repeated this motion a few more times. Each pass emitting another moan and more fluid leaking from her pussy.

I was incredibly turned on now. My cock hard and pulsing. Pre cum leaking profusely from the head. Some even leaking onto her feet.

I then concentrated on working her ass. I spread her ass apart on an upward motion, making sure my thumbs put pressure on her asshole in a stretching open motion.

"Oh Shit," Mary hissed.

"Is that good?"

"Mmmm, yes."

"You're beautiful Mary."

"That feels beautiful."

I continued to work her ass. I squeezed out some pre cum from my cock onto my middle finger and began rubbing her wrinkled brown star. Mary started moving her ass back against my finger as if to encourage me. My natural lube and Mary's backing up helped to ease my finger into her private opening. A gasp escaping her lungs. Now easing my finger in and out of her ass. My heart beating loudly with excitement. Mary getting more and more into this new penetration.

I pulled my finger out after a few minutes. Spread her cheeks wide. Admiring its unique beauty. I Leaned forward and buried my face in between her softness and licked her asshole. Mary lifted her head and pushed her ass back in my face at the same time.

"Oh Fuck, John. No one has...Oh Fuck!"

Instinctively, Mary reached back for my head. Pulling me tighter into her. She was running on pure instinct and pursuit of pleasure. Pulling her checks further apart I started to penetrate her sensitive opening with my tongue.

"Oh Jesus Yes! You nasty motherfucker!"

Had I not been busy, I probably would have laughed at that one. But, I took it as encouragement to start fucking her with my tongue. Mary worked her ass in concert with my tongue. Grabbing my hair. Pulling me tighter into her beautiful valley. Grunting. Groaning. Hyperventilating. Working her increasing excitement. And then I stopped.

I stood up on my feet and said, "ok go ahead and flip over."

"John! What the fuck! You can't just do me like that!"

"Yes I can, if you want me to finish."

"Hell no, this isn't fair!"

"Neither is making hold my cum all week," I shot back.

"Ok smart ass. This better be worth it," she said in exasperation while flipping over.

Mary laid back down and closed her eyes. Still not happy about my abrupt break in the action. I took some time to take in her beauty. My cock was hard and aching. He had been neglected far too long. Hard with admiration for Mary's body. And throbbing from the anticipation of finally getting to come that I knew was going to happen shortly.

Mary snuck a peak at me and noticed my hard erection; pre-cum leaking and dripping onto the floor. Smiling at the effect that she was having on me. Catching her smile, I just said, "all you Mary." This brought a contented moan and chuckle followed with a, "don't I know it."

I coated my hands with massage oil. Came up along side of her and started on her neck. Once again, taking my time, making sure Mary was relaxing. I moved to the head of the table to get a better angle to work her shoulders, Slowly working on down her biceps, forearms and hands and back up again. I reloaded with more oil and started on her upper chest and down underneath her breasts and onto her upper abdomen. On my up strokes, I massaged the underside of her breasts. Noticing her nipples start to harden.

I was struck by their simple beauty. Why hadn't I really noticed how perfect they were before. I began a simple massaging of her entire breast. Taking a little time to pinch her nipples. Mary's relaxation started to turn to a bit of excitement as her breathing started to pick up.

"Mary, I'm sorry, but I can't think of a better way to massage your breasts than this," I said as I moved back to the side of the table and leaned down to take her nipple into my mouth and tongue the excited nub.

"Yes, baby," she breathed.

I continued to alternate between each breast with my mouth as my right hand continued to massage Mary's abdomen, even working down to massaging her mound with my palm. Mary's excitement was picking up. She caught me a little by surprise to feel her right hand reach for my hardness. This brought an unexpected rush in me, causing me to increase the intensity of my mouth and tongue working her nipples. Mary casually stroked my cock. Using pre-cum to slickly stroke me back and fourth. I moaned into her breasts enjoying her attention. We both starting to work each other into more and more intensity.