Swirl CFNM Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I responded quickly to her stroking and tongue probing my mouth.

"John this has been an intense weekend filled with a lot of firsts for me, but, there is one more thing that I have to do."

"Anything for you Mary. Anything with you Mary."

Mary moved to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Come stand in front of me. Let me care for you. I want to take control of your cock. I want to feel you release into my mouth. I want to feel you lose control in my mouth. I want to taste you, swallow you."

I moved in front of Mary and watched her stare lovingly at my hard cock starting to leak pre-cum. She took her time stroking me with her right hand. Cradling and manipulating my scrotum in her left hand. Slowly exploring, tugging, pulling, milking out more pre-cum. At one point she took her right hand around the base and pinched it tightly causing the head and veins along the shaft to bulge and flare.

"Fuck I Love That!" Mary said ravenously.

She leaned forward and put the enlarged head into her mouth. Swirling her tongue around the head and sucking hard. She pulled the head back out of her mouth scraping the head with her teeth. Causing me to jerk and pull away slightly because of the intensity.

"Oh Fuck Mary!"

"John, I just had an idea. Next weekend I need you to wear your tightest pants that really shows off your cock."

"What do you have in mind? Something public I take it."

"Oh yes. But I'm not saying. Just know that you will be showing that cock to some women next week. Oh I can't wait. And by the way. This is going to be the last time you cum until next weekend. Got it!"

"Yes Mary," I said obediently.

Mary returned her loving focus back on my cock. She increased her intensity, I think partly being turned on by what she was intending for me next week. She released her death grip on me and started to work me with her hands and her mouth. Sucking and jerking me harder and harder. Her saliva running down to her left hand massaging my scrotum. I started to get into a rhythm with her. I was getting into her energy, getting more and more worked up with her.

I felt her left hand leave my scrotum and her middle finger snake back to my asshole and tap on it. Exhaling loudly, I pushed my cock deeper into her mouth. This caused her to squeal with delight and pick up her intensity. A few more taps and she sunk her middle finger into my ass. I pushed forward even deeper into her mouth causing her to choke and gag slightly. But she didn't back away. She wanted more and just picked up her sucking and started moving her middle finger in and out of the my ass.

"You are so nasty Mary!"

"Mmhhmm!" she moaned loudly.

"You want my cum don't you?"

"Mmhhmm. Mmhhmm."

Remembering what Mary had said the night before, I repeated her mantra. "Fuck my ass Mary. That's it. Fuck my ass."

The words set Mary off. She plunged two fingers into my ass and began pounding away. Moaning loudly in her increasing intensity and want.

"Fuck me Mary. Fuck my ass. Fucking my ass is making me cum for you."

Mary was on fire for me to cum for her. Sucking me with abandon and ravaging my ass with her fingers. I was so turned on watching her want this so badly that I erupted into her mouth. She sucked with a hunger that I'd never seen before. She moaned a satisfaction as if she was getting a much needed fix. I spewed into her mouth repeatedly, feeling my entire energy pass into her. She greedily took all of it. Milking my cock for every drop.

Mary laid back on the bed and I collapsed next to her. Panting heavily trying to come down from my excited high. After a few moments I turned to Mary and started casually rubbing and stroking her body. Massaging her arms and breasts.

"Thank you Mary. That was wonderful. This whole time together has been breathtaking," I confessed.

"Thank you John. You have taken me to a new level. I have not experienced this type of pleasure before in my life. My mind, heart and body are buzzing."

"If that's a compliment, thank you, I've never had anyone say that to me before."

"You better damn well believe it," Mary replied.

"Mary, is there anything I can do for you?"

"No. I am good. I am so relaxed and comfortable right now. I have you in my pussy and can still taste you in my mouth. You're apart of me now. Warming me up from within. That thought and feeling has me pretty relaxed right now," she said very casually.

"Ok. I should probably go and let you have some time for yourself for the rest of the weekend. But could I ask a favor first?"

"Sure. What baby?"

"May I eat you to another orgasm please? I want you to come for me one more time. I want to taste you again. I want to drink up your flow."

Mary smiled devilishly and leaned over to kiss me passionately . Running her hands through my hair really getting into our kiss. I could feel her legs open up. She grabbed the back of my hair and started to pull my head down to her sex.

"Oh God yes eat my pussy."

I took my time. I wanted to savor this. I kissed all around her inner thighs. Watching her lips swell and glisten with sweat and excitement. I licked all around her outer lips. Her excitement starting to leak out from deep within her. I lapped all of it up as it flowed out. I sucked on her lips. Drove my tongue deep into her pussy. Increased my tempo as her excitement started to build. I pulled back her hood to expose her clit. My tongue began an intimate dance with her pearl causing Mary to moan my name loudly and swearing with every other word. Our rhythm was picking up. I started to suck her click into my mouth and tongue it at the same time. Only stopping to lick up more of her juices as they escaped her hole.

Mary grabbed my head once again pulling me in tighter to eat her core.

"Shit. Eat that shit. Make me cum for you John. Make me cum. Drink me up." She groaned.

I took one small detour and buried my tongue between her cheeks giving her asshole a good licking. Even penetrating her tight hole slightly; bringing a loud squeal from her.

"Oh yes you nasty mother fucker!"

I tongued her ass for a minute or two and headed back to her clit with intensity. There was no mistaking with my increased attack that I needed her to cum for me then and now We quickly got into an impassioned rhythm. I was breathing hard. Moaning loudly as I was getting excited and impatient for my reward.

"Cum for me Mary. I need it," as I attacked her clit. Sucking hard. Grinding her pussy into my face. The tension building to a peak until she screamed. Her pussy immediately flooded and she unleashed herself into my mouth. Her body locked up and then would buck and jerk with each exaggerated spasm. It was beautiful and I drank it all up. Never trying to break contact with her beautiful body. I stayed right in there lovingly kissing and licking all that flowed from her. Savoring every last drop until she exhaled loudly and completely went limp.

I crawled up along side her and kissed her deeply.

"Thanks, I needed that," I said to her.

Mary laughed and said, "I'm glad to help you with that anytime. God I love how you eat my pussy. You are so in tune with her. I know you love doing it and it turns me on even more and makes me cum even faster, easier and harder. God I love that you do that to me," she gushed.

I took the compliment with a Cheshire cat grin, "I really do love tasting you and feeling you lose control. Feeling your pussy flood just as you are about to cum and then give it all to me as you lose it."

We laid there together in each others arms for another 15 minutes before I broke away.

"I'm going to take the dishes and clean up the mess I made from breakfast. Then I am going to start getting ready to head on back home."

"Thank you. I could get used to this. All Of This! I love how you spoil me."

"I love doing all of this for you Mary."

I grabbed the breakfast tray from the nightstand and moved off to the kitchen. Rinsed off the plates and put them in the dishwasher before washing the cookware that I had dirtied. Dried everything off a put it all away and started the dishwasher as I cleaned up around the kitchen.

I made my way out to the foyer to get dressed and was met by a naked Mary. She grabbed my cock and stroked me a little. With her other hand she opened the door as if she wanted her neighbors watch the two of us naked enjoying each other. She leaned in for another passionate kiss and a tight embrace.

"So when I showed up today you were pretty keen on showing me naked to your neighbors here in this doorway. Now you want to show yourself off with me too," I said.

"Yes. You do things to me John. I like showing you off and now I want to show you off with me."

"Oh. You know what that sounds like to me?"

"What?"

"You want someone to watch us fucking next. Maybe even participating," I said seriously.

"Oh my God. Umm. I've never had that thought or desire before, but, my heart is beating faster and my pussy is getting wetter. I'm going to be thinking about that all week now. Damn you John."

"You're welcome Mary."

We broke our embrace and I started to reluctantly put my clothes on. One last kiss and hug and I opened the door.

"John?"

"Yes Mary."

"Remember no coming till next Saturday. Save it all for me."

"As long as you do your homework and make your intentions known to David."

"Ok, I promise."

I turned from her and started my drive back home. Five minutes into the drive Mary texted me.

Mary: Connie saw you leaving my house and now she's blowing up my phone!

I laughed and wondered what new thresholds we would cross and what new horizons we would discover next weekend.